Wolf Play : Tyr High-Open!
Chatbox
 Floof
02:25:06 Floodgates
Khaos,
Oh my! I get that. It took me forever to fall asleep lastnight, I had too much energy :")
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:39 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 Revelry
02:24:32 Rev
-WP Click-
Vote? I'm bored
 Kháos
02:24:21 Kaos || Khaos
Yes
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:04 
Um, excuse me, but can you 'steal another packs food?
 Floof
02:24:00 Floodgates
Hawk,
That's what I'm told xD
 Kháos
02:23:59 Kaos || Khaos
I'm doing great! Should probably be asleep by now (I woke up 14 hours ago and haven't slept since; 2:24 for me-), but I have so much energy right now. :,D
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:22:46 
Floof! You are fluffy! Somehow
 TheSigmaMales
02:22:34 Leon, Sigma
Hey chat

I donÂ’t normally chat, but I gotta brag about the fact that I just got an Alexandrite Dye 3 apples in from Bree 😳

My luck has never been this good what
 Floof
02:21:53 Floodgates
I've not long been awake but doing okay ^^'
How about you?
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:21:30 
Does anyone here like Erin Hunter? :]
 starrywing
02:21:09 Novo/Starry
hehe pretty
-Click-
 Kháos
02:20:42 Kaos || Khaos
How's your day/night going so far, Floof?
 Floof
02:20:40 Floodgates
Hey Aedra! :)
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:20:11 
Sorry..
 Floof
02:20:08 Floodgates
Hello Khaos ^-^
 The Night Walker
02:19:53 Anemoia/Aedra
Oh, hey Floof! ^^
 Kháos
02:19:15 Kaos || Khaos
Hi Floof!
 Floof
02:18:55 Floodgates
Just a chat reminder, We discourage chatspeak, textspeak, babytalk, etc. Please use proper spelling. The only textspeak permitted is: OMG, OML, LOL, LMAO, and IRL.

Thank you ^^
 starrywing
02:18:25 Novo/Starry
hey.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : 0
Jaguar : -3
Cheetah : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Tyr High-Open!June 9, 2022 07:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
15 years ago, seven different pregnant mothers were injected with the blood and dna of animals in hopes of the children having animal characteristics, ears, tails, eyes, abilities.
Miraculously it works! The children are born, but the scientists who came up with the idea throw the mothers out saying that their children are dangerous. These scientists raise these children to hate society, and they do. Well until they hear the truth about the day they were born and what happened to their moms.
They plan and scheme and finally they escape planting behind them a fire-active chemical and the compound ruptures, killing almost everyone in the compound.
Exept the one who helped them excape. Dr. Fredrick Freyner. This scientist never agreed to the others veiws of the children, and decides to make a school for these special kids.
These seven kids grow up leading normal lives. And now decades later having animal features, while slightly frowned apon, are more accepted, and are passed on geneticly.
This school is still standing, and now You are being accepted into it, to learn how to control your abilites, and learn the normal highschool things.
Any animal and person are welcome here! No matter who (or what) you are please, come and learn!

Edited at June 11, 2022 12:50 AM by La Push
Tyr High-Open!June 9, 2022 11:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1)Follow WP rules at all costs
2) No NSFW at all (hugging, kisses, cuddling aloud)
3) Hate the charcter, not the roleplayer
4) No OOC drama
5) Make sure your responses are at least 80+ words
6) I have the right to accept or deny a form
7) I will not be on much, so someone who is and you would like, yo can PM me to be a Co-Owner/host (i dunno) of the roleplay and take sore of hting while im gone PM me
8) PM your favorite season if you've read the rules
9) Have fun!
+
+
+
School Rules
1) Girls and Guys (if you do not identify with either just be responsible) please keep the door of your dormitories open when in the same room
2) Be respectful to your fellow students and the staff
3) DO NOT under any occasion use your abilities out of training sessions
4) you will have 5 warnings before you get suspended and 10 before you are expelled
5) DO NOT purposely harm a fellow student or staff
6) Please Keep PDA to a miminum
7) Have fun!

Edited at June 10, 2022 12:33 PM by La Push
Tyr High-Open!June 10, 2022 03:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Roster
+
-Kaz Brarkley/Red-Tailed Hawk/ La Push(pg 1)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Teachers
-Luka Frelna "Mrs. F"/All maths teacher/La Push(pg 1)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Most animals will be marked with animals like them, though you request a different animal hybrid to room with)

Edited at June 11, 2022 01:52 AM by La Push
Tyr High-Open!June 11, 2022 12:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Student Form
Name
Sexuality/Romantic preference
Appearance
Personality
Animal/Abilities
other
~
~
Teacher Form
Name
Appearance
Personality
Animal/Abilites or Human
Teaches?
Other

Edited at June 11, 2022 01:51 AM by La Push
Tyr High-Open!June 11, 2022 12:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My characters
~
Student
-
"Touch me and I will chop off all of your fingers"
Name
Kaz Seren Brarkley
Gender/Pronouns
Masculine, He/Him
Sexuality/romantic preference
Demisexual, Aromantic
Appearance
Kaz is about 6'4 and has a very lean build borderlining on scrawny. He only weighs about 180 pounds, dew to the light bones of a bird. As I point out later he has two golden feathered wings that sprout from slightly above his shouldblade and arch up when unfolded, but when folded, the long feathers stretch until right under his butt.
He might be lean but he is actually quite attractive with his cheekbones, a straight nose, and pouty bottom lip. He looks quite regal, but frankly a bit intimidating with the golden bird-pupiled eyes of his. He has a dark liling around his eyes that keeps the glare from the sun from affecting his sight, and looks a bit like eyeliner, though it is natural due to his genes.
He has golden brown hairz that if caught at the right angle in sunlight, has a red cast too it. He has a shaves in an undercut the top either being parted down the middle in a curtain cut, or slicked back if in a fancy environment or gathering
You can usually find Kax in a Tee with a band name or obscene gesture or saying on with and a denium jacket with a pair of jeans with holes in them. He has a shark bite peircing, a tongue piercing, a catlesge peircing in his left ear and a line on studs in his right lobe. He has a tattoo on his right forearm of a Hawk spreading his wings threateningly with it's talons pointed forward.
Personality
Kaz is a very antisocial guy, taking after his species of animal. It make take a while but once you bond with him he will protect you to his dying breath. He is extremely loyal to those who have earned his trust and friendship, and it doesn't matter whether your friends or not, he's gonna be sarcastic either way, just don't take any notice or take it to heart. Get past the general asshattery and he's a...okay guy
Animal/abilities
Red-Tailed hawk
He has a pair of golden wings with a wingspan of about 13.5 Feet completely spread open, he can create great gusts of wind with these wings but it is very tiring for him to keep this up. He also has very sharp fingernails that are sort of equivalent to talons and can do some damage if he is not careful, he also has golden bird-eyed pupils that help his eyesight and has the same eyesight as a Red-Tailed Hawk
His room
Cats
His friends
Aloneness
Dislikes
Human-Touch, this stems off of some childhood trauma
People in general(except those he's friends with)
Ranch Doritos
Show-offs
Bullies
Other
He is Irish accent and all
~
~
~
Teacher
-
"I Believe in all of you, except for my nephew, he's an asshole"
Name
Luka Grey Frelna
Gender/Pronouns
Feminine, She/They
Lesbian
Appearance
Like Kaz, Luka has a very lean build, standing at 5'8. And she weighs about 130 pounds being on the lower end of her weight range, also being borderline scrawny like her nephew
Despite this she also quite attractive with the same high cheekbones, straight nose and pouty lips. (They almost look like twins) She has beautiful hazel eyes with a brow circle around her pupil that fades into a deep green, which is the only unusual gene she got from her parents who are both hybrids.
She has solid black hair that chopped in a layered wolf cut the rest just below her chin framing her face.
She is usually in a pantsuit or some sort of blazer, with a sexy nerd type thing going on unlike her nephew who dressing like an emo kid. She has two studs on each of her ears and that's where he body peircings/tattoos end.
Personality
She is a very patient woman, unless your Kaz, and expects the best out of everyone, and does not put up with anything less. She will stand up for students and is quite known for it. She loves her nephew, she does, but she will not hesitate to smack him if he gets to out of hand.
Animal/Abilities or Human
Human
Teaches?
Math(calc, alegebra, etc)
Other
also Irish
Is Kazs Auntie

Edited at June 11, 2022 01:50 AM by La Push
Tyr High-Open!June 11, 2022 01:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award