Chatbox
 Floof
02:42:19 Floodgates
She's really pretty :0
 distant-lands
02:40:47 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
i need to figure out what other gear/decor would look nice..
 Floof
02:29:18 Floodgates
Yes, I still have things to get done today xD
 Kháos
02:28:15 Kaos || Khaos
Hopefully you were able to get some good things done at least!
 Revelry
02:26:11 Rev
Also, why do I always forgot to set forum's post to Paragraph before posting lol
 Floof
02:25:06 Floodgates
Khaos,
Oh my! I get that. It took me forever to fall asleep lastnight, I had too much energy :")
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:39 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 Revelry
02:24:32 Rev
-WP Click-
Vote? I'm bored
 Kháos
02:24:21 Kaos || Khaos
Yes
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:04 
Um, excuse me, but can you 'steal another packs food?
 Floof
02:24:00 Floodgates
Hawk,
That's what I'm told xD
 Kháos
02:23:59 Kaos || Khaos
I'm doing great! Should probably be asleep by now (I woke up 14 hours ago and haven't slept since; 2:24 for me-), but I have so much energy right now. :,D
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:22:46 
Floof! You are fluffy! Somehow
 TheSigmaMales
02:22:34 Leon, Sigma
Hey chat

I donÂ’t normally chat, but I gotta brag about the fact that I just got an Alexandrite Dye 3 apples in from Bree 😳

My luck has never been this good what
 Floof
02:21:53 Floodgates
I've not long been awake but doing okay ^^'
How about you?
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:21:30 
Does anyone here like Erin Hunter? :]
 starrywing
02:21:09 Novo/Starry
hehe pretty
-Click-
 Kháos
02:20:42 Kaos || Khaos
How's your day/night going so far, Floof?
 Floof
02:20:40 Floodgates
Hey Aedra! :)
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:20:11 
Sorry..

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : 0
Jaguar : -3
Cheetah : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 9, 2022 02:16 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

PLOT

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

Humans and mythical creatures coexisted for centuries. It started with simple toleration and understanding. As the years changed, both beasts and man lived together-a bond between man and beast. However, only a few humans can bond with such beasts. For the young adults that started showing signs of this power, they're instantly set off to the Golden Sun Academy, training as knights for the royal Svetoslav family. Indeed, becoming a royal knight has its privileges and honor. As such, many nobles prefer that it remains in the hands of the rich. Beastmaster nobles always marry fellow beastmaster nobles-keeping it in their bloodline. It's rare for commoners to have this ability due to the greed of the rich, but it's possible.

You are, well, you. Either a royal family member, noble, or commoner who has the power of a beastmaster. Each beast is unique to you and can only communicate with you or other beasts. Keep an eye on your personality, as your beast will match your temperament. Whether you like it or not: you two are bounded by each other's souls.

Edited at June 10, 2022 08:27 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 9, 2022 02:17 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

RULES

(1). Be active, don't join, and suddenly disappear.

(2). Maximum of two characters allowed. This is a limited group RP and reservations last for 48 hours. If you need to extend it, be sure to message me.

(3). No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.

(4). I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, tomatoes, in other.

(5). Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.

(6). Romance is allowed, but this isn't a main theme of the RP. All forms of sexualities and genders are allowed. Romance can't be between your characters. Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.

(7). Your character can get hurt or killed. They're not immortal beings. When they fight, make sure they get a tad bit injured. No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.

Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 9, 2022 02:37 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

LORE

This RP has limited spots. I'm free to accept or decline any forums I see fit. Side note, make sure to keep genders even.

Beastmasters (4/4)

Humans have the rare ability to communicate, bond, and tame beasts. However, they can only fully bond with ONE. They form a bond unlike any other and can tell how one another feels without verbal communication. Their personality and the beast's personality are the same-so best to soothe your nerves unless you want a rampaging beast on your hands.

Males

Aries [Overthink 101]
Mircea [Spellbound]

Females

Res by Cereal
Serena [Yakuza]

Beasts

The Hellhound

Res by Yakuza

The Wyvern

Res by Jack of Stars

The Longma

Res by Cereal

The Phoenix

Res by Overthink 101

Edited at June 11, 2022 05:07 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 9, 2022 03:12 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

CHARACTER SHEETS

I don't care how you do your forums, but make sure you're very DESCRIPTIVE with your character sheets. I want paragraphs, not sentences. If you can't do multiple paragraphs, I'm alright with you doing just one.

Edited at June 9, 2022 03:13 AM by Cereal
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 10, 2022 10:35 PM

Yakuza

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a female spot? For the Hellhound please?
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 11, 2022 09:21 AM

Jack Of Stars

Darkseeker

Give Award
May I reserve a male spot for the Wyvern?
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 11, 2022 09:27 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve male phoenix?
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 11, 2022 11:20 AM

Yakuza

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Serena Sechellye Heroux

- WIP -

Gender & Pronouns: Feminine (she/her)

Orientation: Lesbian

Nationality: French-Russian

Appearance: Serena is a delicate beauty. Soft blonde hair that is almost pink-like in hue, that she tends to keep pulled back in a ponytail or bun, with blunt bangs that she cut herself. Wide grey eyes that betray her emotions even when her face hides them. A thin face with an angular jawbone, cheekbones high and graceful. A barely there scar curling up from the corner of her right eyebrow, of which the origins are unknown. Well, she knows what happened but never gives the same answer when asked. She has pale skin, and her blush reaches from the tips of her ears to the tip of her navel, a fact that she is endlessly embarrassed about. She looks like a goddamn tomato when she’s flustered. Slightly above average hight (5’8”), with a lithe muscular body, deceptively thin and willowy until you catch a glimpse of her as she dances.

Personality: Quiet, polite, and disappointingly shy are all words used by the other nobles when describing Serena. Everyone was surprised when the meek little dancer of house Heroux was revealed to be bonded to the great hulking beast of a Hellhound, everyone but Serena that is. For her shy and fragile outward appearance, and her calm peaceful vibes, Serena has a fire raging inside of her. She is stubborn, determined, and unshakable in her goals.

Serena is the type of girl to observe and document before she makes any rash decisions. She is strategic and calculating, but nice and a bit gullible too. Her greatest passion is ballet, and she dances often. She loves music as well, and will utilize music to keep her calm and focused.

She did not tell Lord and Lady Heroux, her noble parents that is, that her dream was to be a Royal Knight. Even if she did, they probably would not believe her. No, she kept that dream a closely guarded secret. By day, she spent her time as the perfect noble daughter, doing everything her distant and unloving parents requested, but the night was hers to do with as she pleases. She would sneak out and train in the back gardens, teaching herself how to fight with a sword and dagger. Though she is not as strong as most other knights, she is fast and nimble. She made sure to keep herself resilient in case she was ever able to join the knights, her heroes from a young age.

And when the room had sat shocked at the appearance of her new bondmate Hades the Hound of Hell, Serena merely smiled. At last, a friend who would truly understand her.

(A true Todoroki Kinnie)

Fears: Drowning, Being Left Behind/Abandoned, Close Friends Turning On Her

Abilities/Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Swordplay

Skills: Flexible, Nimble, Strategic, Skilled with the Sword

Drawbacks: Not overtly Bulky or Strong, Does not always Speak Up, Cannot Shoot an Arrow Straight

Bondmate: Hades the Hellhound - A large black wolf-like beast with burning eyes and a flaming silhouette. He is gruff and closed off, but as kind and loyal as his bondmate and is quite humorous once you get to know him. (Gives me Aizawa vibes from My Hero Academia).

Scent: She smells like vanilla, and warm toasty campfire

Family: Lord Lysandre Heroux and Lady Annika Heroux, as well as a younger brother named Aidan

Relationships: To be determined

Other: She is not overly fond of tomatoes.

Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 11, 2022 11:21 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserving Male Beast Master
Golden Sun Academy: Daybreak | 4 People RP | Sign-Ups OpenJune 11, 2022 11:32 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Huge WIP

|~| Aries |~|

Name: Gwyar Ariethous Fraoch.

Nickname(s): Aries, Khorne, and whatever else is thought of.

Role: Beastmaster.

Beast: The Phoenix.

/~/

Appearance:

Gwyar resides at a height of 6’ 7”, a rather intimidating height to most. Though even how he holds himself is enough to intimidate most, he practically adds another inch with how confidently he holds himself. His skin tone is pale ivory-porcelain with neutral undertones, which adds to his overall paler, sicker look. He has almost no freckles on his body, except for one or two here and there.

--

Gwyar has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, and the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the longer side. His cheeks are on the slimmer side. Now for the nose, something that he’s glad about is the fact that it is an aquiline shaped nose, meaning it's the stereotypical 'normal' nose. His lips are downturned in shape, making confident, sly smirks or thin, pressed lines as his resting expressions.

--

His eyebrows are rather thick in thickness, with a rather obvious arch. Finally his eyes, these are a deepest hooded. His eyes are a light gray that can sometimes be mistaken for an almost silver color. His face is framed by wavy, red hair that has blonde highlights going through it, all completely natural. The back of his hair is fluffier than the front by a long shot, and the back of it goes to his shoulders in length, while the front only goes down to his ears. It’s usually tidy and out of his face in either a ponytail, a bun, or a braid.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, everything about him screams that he’s a brawn kind of guy. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man weighs at around 180 lbs, his BMI at a healthy 20.28 mostly due to muscle. Quite frankly, underneath said muscle, he’s actually rather skinny. His fingernails are rather long and sharp, something he takes pride in. They mean he can attack someone with just his nails if he has to, after all.

--

Now for the ‘fun’ part… Scars. Gwyar has plenty of scars. He has one that goes from the right corner of his lip all the way up to right under his right eye. He also has one that looks like a slash across his neck. As well as a scar that goes from the top of his left eyebrow to his hairline. He has plenty of scars littering his scalp, all more or less hidden by his hair. And all of the ones covering his arms, ones that give the impression of blocking either blades or whips. Take your pick on that, because chances are he’ll never tell. Much more intimidating to not explain, after all.

Aroma:

Voice:

Handwriting:

Handedness: Ambidextrous, predominantly left.

Attire:

Gwyar is one to really care about what he’s wearing, though he acts like he doesn’t. EIther way, he’s usually wearing darker, but brighter clothing that follows the same pattern. Sweater, jacket/hoodie or cardigan, baggy jeans, and military style boots. The usual colors for these are black or gray sweaters, red & black jacket/hoodie or cardigan, black baggy jeans, and red & black military style boots. It’ll rarely stray from this color scheme, though if it does it’s usually to add some more grays, blacks, or reds. He also wears a silver chain necklace, along with a few silver finger bands/rings; for what he says is good luck. He also has white stud earrings that he wears at all times.

Physical Health:

/~/

Personality:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:

Mental Health:

/~/

Family:

Affiliations: TBD.

Sexuality: Very Gay.

Relationship Status: Single.

Crush: Open, PM or ask me.

/~/

Themesong(s):

Other: He doesn’t mind tomatoes, he doesn’t mind any food honestly.

Edited at June 11, 2022 04:07 PM by Overthink101

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us