Wolf Play : Scryer High-Open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Scryer High-Open!June 6, 2022 12:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dear _______,
You have been accepted into Wastnel Highschool for the gifted. You are a very special someone, here you will be with your own kind, learning to make friends and control your powers without restraints!
Your enthusiastic Head Mistress
Abigale,
P.S. TERM STARTS SEPTEMPER 5TH! See you there!

Edited at June 6, 2022 12:58 PM by La Push
   Scryer High-Open!June 6, 2022 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

1. NO triggering topics
2. NO bullying
3. NO chain mail/hotlinking
4. FOLLOW EVE'S RULES
5. Be Nice!
6. No NSWF whatsoever
7. No OOC drama (Rp drama is encouraged)
8. Follow WP rules to a T
9. Have Fun
   Scryer High-Open!June 6, 2022 12:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
FORM
Name
Pronouns
Sexuality
Appearence
Personality
Crush/Spouse
Powers
Family
Backstory
Other
~
~
~
Name
Ky Frence Hallows
pronouns
Mainly He/Him but isn't against they/them
sexuality
So so so gay
Appearence
Ky stands at a lithe 6 foot 3. He doesn't really have a lot of muscle mass, compared to other people but he is strong mostly in his arms from his bow.
He has dark dirty blonde hair dyed a ebony color with darkish roots. It frames his face usually not styled in any way, or tied back with a bandana to keep it out of his eyes. Speaking of eyes, his are heterochromic. One being almost obsidian in color with the pupil being shaped like a cats and colored white, while his other eye is pale blue with a black cats pupil
He has a sharp jawline that looks softer due to the tiny bit of baby fat he still has on hit cheeks. He has a light scar along his cheekbone that stands out a white against his tan skin, from an in Incedent at home. It interrupts the spattering of freckles on his cheekbones.
My usually wears a T shirt with a brand or band name on it and jeans. He can also be found lounging in the cabin in loose-fitting sweats and a sweatshirt, despite the heat.
Personality
Ky has a sort of sarcastic demeanor about him, and if not afraid to show that your pushing his buttons. Mind you, he can be charming when you have something he wants, his friends, or you're someone he likes/his S/O
He also tends to cut himself off from said friends from time to time either to recharge or just because that something he's always done.
He will protect his friends and little brother with his life. Do not test him, he will punch back.
Acual Intelectuals
His Friends
Bow and Arrows
Dislikes
Apples(just-don't ask)
arrogant douchebags
bullies
Crush
just pm me!
Spouse
N/A
Power
He has super senses(kinda like daredevil). Basicly he can see pretty far, hear from long distances, and he has extra sensititive fingerpads, good for picking locks for the most part.
Though when he strains his powers (hearing or Sight) he gets dizzy and queasy, with severe migrains, so he trys not to over-do himself, unless its nessecary.
Family
Lys Kincri-step-dad
Hanna Hallows-Kincri-mom
Justyn Kincri-step-bro
Backstory
Actually reaaaaaally agnsty, will be revealed later
Other
Um- he's Irish-
   Scryer High-Open!June 7, 2022 09:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Characters
- Ky Hallows
- Mali Lux
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Scryer High-Open!June 6, 2022 12:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

You may post!

Scryer High-Open!June 6, 2022 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
♡ ------------ ♡
| Mali Vida Lux |
♡ ----------- ♡
♡ mali : dear / dear one ♡
♡ Vida : life ♡
♡ Lux : light ♡
♡ dear life light ♡
16 | They/Them |
unlabeled + asexual (likes guys)
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
Vi has short curly brownish blondeish hair. It is brown hair with golden streaks in it and their hair is also very fluffy. They is most commonly seen wearing shirts with space designs on them huge space lover. They wears big circle glasses and has broken many pairs of them over the years. They aren't exactly tall but aren't the shortest either just a bit below medium height but dont talk about height near them. They have jade green eyes that do mean something. They usally wear like pirate pants or comfortable pants to them, they hate jeans and tight clothes. One little thing too is right in the middle of his hair becuase it drops down just between his eyes they have a strange little thing that blonde streaks almost look like a M.
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
Vi gets compared to a cat most of the time. They can be clingy when they want to and seek attention when they want it. Although Vi doesn't usally let his emotions get the better of him in fear of slipping up. Vi loves space though and could stare at stars all night and learn about them all day. They also love forests and just sitting along reading in the middle of a forest with a nice breeze and birds above. They love being alone a little bit but prefer being around someone or near someone just incase. Vi hates getting into fights but is rather quick and agile so if they do get into fights they rarely touche them and just let's them tire themselves out. That's another thing Vi is extremely quick he doesn't have alot of brute strength but is quick to run. They are also good at jumping. Vi can also be very protective over their friends and close circle.
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
♡ Reading ♡
reading is one of their favorite things to do. They love a whole range of books and doesn't really have a favorite type.
♡ Fluffy things / curling up ♡
Vi loves fluffy things blankets, jumpers, pillows alot of things. They also love curling up to them.
♡ Forests ♡
One if Vi's favorite places apart from their room is bush like not the scary someone died there forest but the peaceful ones (the scary ones are cool a bit) where they can just read and relax.
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
- Water -
Due to their power and what species they are water isn't their favorite thing most of the time hating it even touching them
- Bullies -
Vi has been bullied nearly their whole life and honestly has learnt to ignore it alot but they hate anyone who bullies their close ones.
- Loud Noises -
Thunder, fireworks, yelling anything along those lines Vi hates. They absolutely kill their eyes and they just can't stand them absolutely freaking out whenever something happens.
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
Friends: open pm me!
Childhood friend/s: open pm me!
Crush: open pm me!
Boyfriend: must be crush first and would devolp in the RP
spouse: N/A
Siblings: maybe open you can pm me but not sure
parents: doesnt talk about them no one knows
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
Therianthropy
Vi can transform into a tabby cat and in human form can have some features of their animal form. Like the M marking in their hair or when his emotions get to high their cat eyes show and sometimes ears and a tail. They have heightened hearing and eyesight and can still pretty well in the dark. They can also jump high and run really fast over shot distances. They also on days with nothing to do are usally sleeping.
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
Might do a backstory might not sorry
♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡
Other: finished also one of their favorite foods are fish! And they mostly go by Vi or becuase it sounds the same the letter V

Edited at June 7, 2022 04:49 PM by Lost_Griffin
Scryer High-Open!June 7, 2022 09:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That sounds amazing! Accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us