Wolf Play : The Guide is Gone | Dragon & Human RP | WIP DNP
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Guide is Gone | Dragon & Human RP | WIP DNPJune 4, 2022 03:58 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Guide is Gone

Everyone had that one dream as a kid where they imagined having a secret little door that let them go into their own magic world, full of magical creatures and unfamiliar things.

The door exists. The door is real.

The door is broken.

Malfunctioning, if you will.

The door has scooped up a group of upper teenagers-young adults, and dropped them in the middle of who-knows-where, surrounded by nothing but a flash of light, and then shadowed surroundings. A meadow, surrounded by huge forests on all sides--much larger than back at home, similar to different kinds of trees but scaled up to be the size of redwood trees. Behind the trees, far, far away, mountains that reach int othe heavens. Behind the mountains, who knows.

Little do they know, the world they'd been unceremoniously dropped into is in a state of disarray.

The humans are looking for a way home, there is only one way home, someone they don't even know exists.

"The Guide".

Little problem? The thing that's got the world tipped on it's axis? The thing that's making the dragons freak out?

The Guide is gone.

My Co-Leads are, as always, Tenebris Umbra and Imperial Sands, if they wish it. They hold an equal authority to me, and can critique forms, accept forms, and deny forms. Treat them with the same respect that you would treat me with.

Links:

Sign-Ups: You Are Here

Discussion: N/A

RP Thread: N/A

The Guide is Gone | Dragon & Human RP | WIP DNPJune 4, 2022 04:02 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP Rules

1. All of Eve's rules, obviously.
2. Follow the guidelines set up for each species. Likewise, be original. If too may of one species is being made, I will lock it.
3. Again, questions--PM me. Do not clog up this thread with unnecessary talk.
5. Credit your images, or else I will not accept your character.
6. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.
7. This is semi-literate. That means I require full sentences for appearance and personality (yes, even if you have an image for appearance. I need measurements and scars/things that aren't shown on the image). Hide your favorite color in a sentence in other.
8. This also means that you need at least 2 paragraphs, with at least 5 sentences per paragraph, per post per character, and acceptable grammar. I understand writers block, but we need something to reply to.
9. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
10. Be active. At least one post per week, unless you give me a viable reason as to why you can't do that.
11. No godmoding, powerplaying etc.. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, really? It doesn't make you fun, it makes you annoying.
13. No instant-mates, or being mates with your own character. Put the missing number from the rules in other as well.
14. We reserve the right to deny applications.
15. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if we have to tell you to fix your form three times, we reserve the right to deny your application.
16. No perfect characters!
17. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM me, and I will sort it out.
18. Reservations last 48 hours!
19. There will be a Three Character Limit! If you want to have more than three characters, you must seek permission from me.
20. Do not have all of your character be high ranking characters.
21. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun!
The Guide is Gone | Dragon & Human RP | WIP DNPJune 4, 2022 04:28 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Species List

Human
Air
Water
Earth
Fire
Nature
Light
Dark
Brawler
Seeker
Half-Breeds/Crossbreeds
Basics: The humans in this RP are modern humans, although any technology that may have been transported with them won't work whilst they're in the "Other World". They could have any color hair, tattoos, piercings, any background, just be aware of what would and wouldn't affect their survival.
Ages: Between 16-25
Known Reputation: The dragons only know these humans as "Creatures that look like the Guide". They've never seen any humans before or after the Guide, and no one's even sure if the Guide is human.

Air Dragon
Basics: Air dragons are the ones that you'd probably seen a lot, they're light, agile, the true owners of the sky. They're the flyers, easy liftoff and easy landing, they belong in the sky more than they belong on the earth. You aren't gonna see a huge and stocky air dragon, basically. Their skin is small scales all slotted together to make their armor.
Height: 6ft - 8ft
Wings: Large, at least two times their height.
Color Variations: Air dragons are typically light pastel colors.
Special Ability: Air dragons have "fire balls". They're small balls of bright matter that cause little explosions on impact. Against each other, they can knock one another out of the sky, against a middle-sized dragon, they may knock them over or make them stumble, against a significantly larger dragon, they may make them flinch/irritate them. Against larger dragons, the balls of matter are more a distractant than anything else. They can cause a nice dent in a tree, basically.
Known Reputation: Air dragons were, before the Guide disappeared, the Guide's direct messengers to communicate with the rest of the dragon population. They're said to know everyone, know everything, even if they don't want to.
Air Dragon Slots:
(0/6)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Water Dragon
Basics: Water dragons are lean, muscle-covered creatures of the water. Their population is rather low, considering the fact that there isn't a huge amount of water in this current home. There's a couple large rivers, some that split off into different ponds, some underground water caves, these dragons have taken residency there. Their skin is thick, leathery hide, not scaled, unlike other dragons.
Height: 8ft - 11ft
Wings: Water dragon wings are too small to truly fly, built more for swimming or staying close to the body. They can glide on those wings, though.
Color Variations: Water dragons are typically shades of blue, purple and green, to blend in with their surroundings.
Special Ability: Water dragons have a "sack" of water behind their lungs that has it's own tube into their throat. In here, they can store water that won't be absorbed into their body until they absolutely need it, and they can eject it from their mouths at any temperature they desire, as long as it isn't immediately steam or they're spitting out ice. But it can be cold, boiling, body-temperature, etc.
Known Reputation: Territorial and dangerous, it's widely considered best to tread carefully around an upset water dragon, for fear of boiling water being spat at you.
Water Dragon Slots:
- [Reserved]
-
-

Earth Dragon
Basics: Earth dragons could be considered guardians in many ways. They're tall, muscular, and, although incapable of true flight, they appear to be "part of the Earth". They've got large, thick scales across their body that armor them against most attacks, and they're typically "partnered" with Nature Dragons.
Height: 15ft - 20ft
Wings: Although their wings are not "dangerously small", earth dragons are so large and muscular that their wings can only support them for so long. So, basically, they can fly short distances on medium-sized wings.
Color Variations: Typically shades of brown, dark green, and other darker nature colors.
Special Ability: Earth dragons have "fume breath", meaning that their breath, should they choose it, comes out toxic and unnatural colors. It's not dangerous to touch, but it's dangerous to breathe in, and can cause fainting or death if too much of it is inhaled. If another dragon were to light it on fire, it can also have explosive qualities.
Known Reputation: Whilst they might be gentle, they aren't something to mess with, and should be left alone in most aspects unless you're there for a friendly conversation.
Earth Dragon Slots:
-
-

Fire Dragon
Basics: Fire dragons are the most common one that humans know of or imagine. Large, fire-breathing, inquisitive, creatures that can bring destruction or kindness. They're normally muscular, but not huge in the way a couple other species are, but they aren't normally small. Their skin is made up of thick, fire-proof scales.
Height: 8ft - 13ft
Wings: Their wings are at least as long as they are tall, to carry their body.
Color Variations: Typically shades of red, orange, yellow or black.
Special Ability: Fire dragons special ability is fire breath, flames of high temperatures coming from their mouths to either attack or defend.
Known Reputation: Fire dragons are known as a species not to mess with for the sake of it. If you pick a fight with them, you pick it for a reason, and a damn good one.
Fire Dragon Slots:
-
-
-
-

Nature Dragon
Basics: Nature dragons are small, wyvern-built reptiles. Their wings have claws on them to help with climbing/gripping things, but otherwise they rely on their hind legs to help with moving around on the ground. They're slim and speedy, with small scales that make up their hide.
Height: 6ft - 8ft
Wings: Their wings are typically as long as they are, since they act as forelegs and help with the "full height".
Color Variations: They're generally lighter shades of green, brown, and sometimes flower-petal colors.
Special Ability: Nature dragons have venomous bites, and, similar to a spitting cobra, they can "spit" or shoot that venom out at an attacker. It irritates skin, and it can cause permanent blindness if not treated properly.
Known Reputation: Nature dragons are known for being small and speedy, taking care of things quickly. Their bites are known to sting other dragons and kill prey items quickly, making them formidable and respectable hunters.
Nature Dragon Slots:
-
-

Light Dragon
Basics:
Height:
Wings:
Color Variations:
Special Ability:
Known Reputation:
Light Dragon Slots:
- [Reserved]

Dark Dragon
Basics:
Height:
Wings:
Color Variations:
Special Ability:
Known Reputation:
Dark Dragon Slots:
- [Pending Reservation]

Brawler Dragon
Basics:
Height:
Wings:
Color Variations:
Special Ability:
Known Reputation:
Brawler Dragon Slots:
- [Reserved]
- [Reserved]
-

Seeker Dragon
Basics:
Height:
Wings:
Color Variations:
Special Ability:
Known Reputation:
Seeker Dragon Slots:
-
-
-
Crossbreeds
Basics:
Height:
Wings:
Color Variations:
Special Ability:
Known Reputation:
Crossbreed Dragon Slots:
-
-
Sub-Adult Ages: 50 - 300 Years.
Adult Ages: 300 - 1000 Years.
Beyond 1000 the dragons get closer to Elders, and then Ancients. None of these dragons have reached that age.

Flocks:
Flocks are groups of dragons that live together, hunt together, and tend to have a territory together. For the purpose of this RP, flocks won't have "territories" that they claim, but they'll each have their own sleeping area/nesting grounds that other flocks know to keep away from.

Each flock will be a group of dragons that ranges from 2 - 5 dragons [this may be increased if asked, or exceptions can be made]. Flocks normally have one or two "leaders", which may be the oldest, smartest, or physically strongest dragon(s), depending on the kind of flock. This can be worked out amongst yourselves.

Flocks tend to be same-species dragons, or different species that aren't overly territorial towards each other.

Yes, there will be lone dragon roles too. ^^

Color Variations/Temperament:
I just wanna make it clear that the color variations/temperaments are really just guides. There's always gonna be outliers for colorations or personalities, and you guys have creative freedom. I'd prefer if we didn't have 6 air dragons that are all aggressive and mean, but if you wanna have a typically nice dragon be mean-tempered, I'm not gonna be like "Grgrgr you can't do that grgr".

Edited at June 4, 2022 11:26 AM by Polly

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us