thanks!
 Floof
02:42:19 Floodgates
She's really pretty :0
 distant-lands
02:40:47 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
i need to figure out what other gear/decor would look nice..
 Floof
02:29:18 Floodgates
Yes, I still have things to get done today xD
 Kháos
02:28:15 Kaos || Khaos
Hopefully you were able to get some good things done at least!
 Revelry
02:26:11 Rev
Also, why do I always forgot to set forum's post to Paragraph before posting lol
 Floof
02:25:06 Floodgates
Khaos,
Oh my! I get that. It took me forever to fall asleep lastnight, I had too much energy :")
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:39 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 Revelry
02:24:32 Rev
-WP Click-
Vote? I'm bored
 Kháos
02:24:21 Kaos || Khaos
Yes
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:24:04 
Um, excuse me, but can you 'steal another packs food?
 Floof
02:24:00 Floodgates
Hawk,
That's what I'm told xD
 Kháos
02:23:59 Kaos || Khaos
I'm doing great! Should probably be asleep by now (I woke up 14 hours ago and haven't slept since; 2:24 for me-), but I have so much energy right now. :,D
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:22:46 
Floof! You are fluffy! Somehow
 TheSigmaMales
02:22:34 Leon, Sigma
Hey chat

I donÂ’t normally chat, but I gotta brag about the fact that I just got an Alexandrite Dye 3 apples in from Bree 😳

My luck has never been this good what
 Floof
02:21:53 Floodgates
I've not long been awake but doing okay ^^'
How about you?
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
02:21:30 
Does anyone here like Erin Hunter? :]
 starrywing
02:21:09 Novo/Starry
hehe pretty
-Click-
 Kháos
02:20:42 Kaos || Khaos
How's your day/night going so far, Floof?
 Floof
02:20:40 Floodgates
Hey Aedra! :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : 0
Jaguar : -3
Cheetah : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My name is Luna, and I am the alpha of the Crystal Pack. I did not get this title by fighting, or even by birth right, but because I was chosen by my mate. Sadly, he died not long after we became mates. Now it's time for me to pick a new mate, one to help me lead the pack before it falls apart. Scents of rouges are all around us, and we need to stick together, or they will pick us off like they did to my mate. Can the pack survive?
~~~
(The chat for the former RP will be the same as this one since this is just a reboot)
Play~ None yet

Edited at June 2, 2022 06:51 PM by saratank
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RULES~

Alpha's are mates

There is ONE Beta, and Beta's mate

Alpha's may NOT be challenged unless the alpha has done something to endanger the pack

The beta may be challenged if they are not doing their job

Lead Hunter and Fighter may be challenged if they are not fullfilling their roles

Healers MAY have a mate IF the female healer has an apprentice ready to take over when the female has pups, or if the male healer is ready for that responsibility (and puts injuries before his mate and pups)

I will control day and night

If you pick a high rank and do not post often, by default you WILL lose that rank

ALL mothers MUST have mates

You may NOT have crushes and mates with your own characters (kin is allowed though)

M x F ONLY in this Rp

You MUST have 2 or more characters to start, you may kill them off in the RP (but not right off the bat)

Any pup signed up as under 3 months MUST have a mother (adopted or birth)

Realistic coats only

If you read the rules, PM me your favorite color

You MUST be able to post 5+ scentences per post. No one liners. We need something to go off of

I will add more rules if needed

No wolf is invincible

~~~~~

Pack Rules~

Alphas are either born into the rank, picked by the alphas (if they have no pups), or are mated into the rank

The Beta MAY pick the next beta if they retire as Beta, otherwise if they are not fulfilling their roles, they may be challenged out

Same goes for the Lead Hunter and Fighter that happens with the Beta

A female healer may NOT have a mate unless she has an apprentice to take over when she has her pups and is nursing, otherwise they are allowed

Omegas are not normally allowed to be in the pack unless they are too dangerous to not be watched at all times. They are not the weakest in the pack, but those who are nothing but trouble.

Elders may be any age IF they have something that hinders them from helping the pack (being blind, seriously injured, or old age)

The cave they live in has crystals in the far back of the cave, that a wolf of a High rank (Beta, and Alpha) pick from to wear on their necks. (the necklace is crafted by the healer.

If a Beta is kicked from their rank (and not due to age and retiring), they lose their crystal.

If an Alpha or beta live to old age in their rank, they keep their crystal as elders to signify the pride they hold for the pack.

Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name-

Age-

Gender- (Male and Female only)

Rank- (if trainee, what are they training for, Hunter or Fighter)

Rank wanted-

Crush-

Mate-

Pups-

Look- NO PICTURES (unless its a wolf from WolfPlay)

Other-

Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 06:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

CURRENT RANKS~

Alpha- Luna- saratank

Alpha's mate- Picked in the Rp

~~

Beta- Larkspur- Rising Shadows

Beta's mate- Milo- Icewing

~~

Healer- Nouveau dreams- Elvis wolves

Healer's trainee- Pm to claim

~~

Lead Hunter- Starlight- Icywolve pack

Lead Fighter- Storm- Isa's Pack

~~

Fighters- Unlimited

Fang- saratank

Druig- saratank

Chinook- Rising Shadows

Nathan- Rising Shadows

Ryu- Icewing

Honey- Icewing

Poseidon- Icywolve pack

Rin- Deathclaw

Maximus Lazerus- Elvis wolves

~~

Hunters- Unlimited

Sky- saratank

Shay- saratank

Soaren- saratank

Lyra- saratank

Night- Icewing

Hazel- Icewing

Asuna- Deathclaw

~~

Mothers- Max of 4 to start (Must have mates)

Sorra- saratank (mate is Storm)

~~

Pups- Max of 3 per mother

Amara (future pup to Luna)- saratank

Moon (future pup to Sorra)- Icewing

~~

Trainees- Less than Hunters and Fighters

Inferus- Eternal Calamity (Until Luna deems him worthy to be something else)

~~

Elders- Max of 6 to start

Kayleron- saratank (He helps as a healer off and on as he used to be the healer)

~~

Omega- Max of 5 to start (Only take this rank if your character earned it by attacking a pack mate or causing trouble for no reason)

~~~~

Loners/Rouges- No more to start

Niro- saratank

Aria- saratank

Delaney- Isa's Pack

Stella- Icewing

Gehanna- Eternal Calamity

~~~~

Kate- Needs mate to be a mother

Edited at June 9, 2022 10:07 PM by saratank
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 06:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna
5 years
Female
Alpha
She has what she wants
No crush
Mate is dead (looking for a new one)
No pups yet
Luna is pure white, slender, deep blue eyes. She has gray paw pads and nose.
~~~
Fang/Druig
Both 3 years
Both males
Both Fighters
Both are content
Fang is black with dark brown underbelly and legs with golden yellow eyes.
Druig is pitch black with yellow/green eyes, rather bulky.
No crush for either
No mates for either
No pups for either
~~~
Sky
4 years
Female
Hunter
She wants to be a mother
No crush, mate or pups yet
Sky is a light gray with hazel eyes, she has darker gray underbelly and legs.
~~~~
Amara
Unborn
Female
Will be one of Luna's pups
Unborn, so no rank wanted, crush, mate or pups
Amara will be a pure light gray (like her grandmother), and with Luna's pure blue eyes.
~~~
Niro
Male
6 years old
Rouge
Niro is pitch black male, rather bulky with blood red eyes. He has scars all over his body, and is usually never seen, and if he is, most of the time it's at night when he looks like a shadow.
He killed Luna's mate, and wants more blood.
No crush/mate
~~~~
Lyra
Female
4 years
Hunter
Lyra is a slender darker gray with lighter gray underbelly and legs with hazel eyes
No crush yet
No mate or pups yet
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 06:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayleron
Male
Elder at 13 years old
Kayleron is a dusty gray with a matted coat and gray eyes from being nearly all blind. He can see shadows, but not much else.
He used to be a healer before he retired.
If you want to be a pup to him, let me know, (they would be 5-9 years old)
He helps out as a healer still when the other healer is off gathering herbs to still feel useful.
~~~
Sorra
Female
5 years
Mother
Normally fighter
Sorra is a dusty brown female with hazel eyes
Mate is Storm
2 pups availible
Moon is one of her pups
~~~~
Shay/Soaren
Female/Male
Both 4 years old
Both Hunters
Shay is a dusty brown female with light green eyes
Soaren is a Dark brown male with golden yellow eyes
They are littermates
Open for crushes
~~~
Aria
Female
11 months old
Loner (for now)
Aria is a light gray with darker gray undertones and hazel eyes
No crush, mate or pups yet

Edited at June 5, 2022 11:11 PM by saratank
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 2, 2022 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Storm
Desired Rank: Content
Looks: Big black wolf with cunning blue eyes and very muscular. He looks melanism but is not.
Crush: Sorra?
Mate: Sorra
Pups:
---
Name: Delaney
Desired Rank: Alpha to destroy the pack!
Looks: Sleek grey wolf with a dark grey underbelly, muzzle, undertail, and legs. Has green eyes.
Crush: Open for crushes unless Eternal Calamity is gonna be joining back with Gehenna and wanting to do the original idea.
Mate:
Pups:

Edited at June 2, 2022 07:59 PM by Isa's Pack
Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 3, 2022 12:26 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Chinook
Fighter
Desired Rank: Something Higher

Appearance

genstart.php?bgpic=46&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=22&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=1&tailtype=0&pointscolor=6&brindle=0&eyes=6&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=10&ears=0&shoulder=7&backtype=4&backcolor=67&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100

Chinook is a very handsome male. He stands at 34 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a wolf he loathed -- and killed. Chinook refuses to speak about this wolf, and few know the story.

Chinook's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

Chinook always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This brute is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Personality:

Chinook is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his alpha, his beta, and his pack. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Chinook holds respect in high regard; if a wolf, or dog, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards his packmates, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his pack.

Chinook is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another animal any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

He's open to kin.

Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 3, 2022 12:29 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Natan (Nah-tawn)
Desired Rank: Content

Appearance

genstart.php?bgpic=81&shadow=Y&sex=M&base=21&rank=A&piebald1=0&legtype=1&tailtype=0&pointscolor=6&brindle=0&eyes=7&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=10&ears=0&shoulder=6&backtype=3&backcolor=7&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=0&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=0&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100

Natan is a relatively tall wolf, standing at 32 inches and weighing in around the average margin. He is built without extreme muscling or litheness. His physique is strong but nimble, average yet able. He is not weak in any sense -- he is just a jack of all trades and a master of none. Natan knows this.

His thick pelt is a medley of caramels, soft earth tones, deep browns, slate grays, and charcoal blacks etched into patterns across his body. The redder colors are focused along the bridge of his snout, his ears, and his throat. Tanner hues mix with honeys and creams to form a much lighter base coat, and these take up the majority of his fur. Browns, grays, and blacks provide smooth slashes across the sides of his body and around his face. His inner ears are an off-white, a little lighter than the fur of his cheeks and legs.

Natan is not exceptionally scarred. The war wounds that he does carry are hidden beneath his coat for the most part. He does have a gradual curve of a smile-shaped scar underneath one of his golden-orange eyes. A nicked ear is most easily noticed -- really, he looks relatively untouched, though he has had his fair share of experience.

Personality

Natan is an irritatingly calm wolf. His smooth voice, well-formulated thoughts, and clear manner of speech can be frustrating when another wolf is trying to argue with him. He is great at taking everything in stride and throwing back his retaliations with dignity and amusement. He gets angry, yes, but it is an internal rage. His outward appearance rarely deviates from its smooth, collected state unless he is really -- really -- furious.

Natan is smart, and he is tricky. His words are riddles at times, lies laced with truths or truths with important details left out. He will say what benefits him and his causes, and nothing else. His mind is one of a more reasonable creature. He will not jump to conclusions or violence, nor will he be immediately accepting or trusting. He is always one step ahead, one move closer to winning than any opponent.

His loyalty belongs to his pack. He has no family, extended or immediate, and his friends are... well... nonexistent? He only associates with his pack and has no need for "friends." The title of "packmate" means much more to him than that of "friend." Their needs come before his own or any other creature's.

For beneficial qualities, he has a few. He brings rational thought to the table. Natan works cohesively with a team but also fares quite well on his own. He is a capable hunter, tracker, and fighter. He is loyal. His lack of preferential treatment towards any specific wolf allows for all to be under his watchful eye, whether they appreciate it or not. Natan is altruistic, and he is somewhat empathetic. It really depends on the situation.

Crush

None

Mate

None

Pups

None

Other

None

Alphas Mate (Reboot) (Sign up) OpenJune 3, 2022 09:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Storm, Delaney, Chinook and Nathan are accepted. They will be added in once I get on the computer.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us