Wolf Play : The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIP
Chatbox
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out
 Urux
04:22:55 Urox
Earth
No worries <3
 ZEFHYR
04:22:20 
the *stardust for 50 moon flowers
 The Earth-Shakers
04:22:07 
Urox

Thank you very much! I almost sold it for 2 shrooms before I appraised it ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : +4
Spotted Hyena : -2
Jackal : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 11:29 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
DO NOT POST
Introduction
The Kingdom of Ouranous has a reputation, one for being high achieving and advanced among the other Kingdoms. Possessing powerful magical items that they've made themselves - known as the bane of all mythical creatures alike. They have taken some creatures hostage and forced them into a life of servitude. Griffons, dragons, and even the mighty manticore has fallen to their hands. They are known and menaces and it is quite dangerous to be in their lands and to hide among them.
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 11:49 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like. Some characters will have specified powers - however, I of course would like these powers to be balanced out even if they are powerful.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 250 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)

Edited at June 2, 2022 05:24 PM by Spellbound
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 11:49 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Hunters

The Basic Information:

Hunters are humans trained in the skill of taking down mythical creatures. It is speculated that these humans have some sort of inate magic - after all how could they mere mortals kill supernatural beings. Their are many departments those who deal with Elemental Creatures, Flying Creatures, Land Creatures, and you get the gist. Students are put into the academy at a rather young age, being around 10 when they begin and by the time they are 18 they can begin their career.

This section of The Hunters Guild is known and House Of Stained Wings, a rather elite battalion that's very hard to get into.

Their current job: eradicate the incoming fairies.

Uniforms:

This squadron wears all black - except in the summer when they switch to a crimson red color. In Fall and Winter, they wear their long sleeved shirts with long pants, and as it get colder they are provided warm black boots with the greyish brown fur. They are also provided a large fur cloak with leather or fur gloves. For footwear they are provided nice steel toe leather boots - tall and short cut. They wear silver and iron accessories with their uniform. In summer they have short sleeved red uniforms, they are permitted to mix black with their summer uniform. They also are provided jackets, hats, scarves, ear mugs. Everything if provided once they are an official member, anything destroyed on an official mission can be replaced but anything on your personal time you have to pay. They also have a silver crest of a broken wing as their insignia.

Weapons:

Fae Rifle - the bullets within it are made of iron. If it makes contact with a fairy, it can severely wound them and in fatal cases, kill them.

Silver and Iron Fae Knife - When in contact, these weapons can severely injure a fairy. Most are crafted to target all species.

Iron Nets - When caught, a fairy cannot usually escape on their own. The iron will hold them down and burn them harshly and they will be prevented from using their powers.

Silver Ropes - Like iron nets, they will make it almost impossible for a fairy to break out. They also burn them upon contact and may drain their magic. However, these are easier to break out of then iron nets.

Necklace of My'narr - A rare artifact that can prevent a fae from using their powers unless taken off or be disarmed by a powerful spell. Made of iron and is extremely painful for the Fae to touch and it tightens if they try to use their power. They currently have 18 in stock.

Animals:
They have taken dragons hostage, as well as gryphons. However, their main form of transportation is horses.

Rules Of The House

1. Respect your superiors , or face punishment.
2. Do no leave or wander from camp without permission.
3. No hunting game without permission or for oneself, we hunt for all of those who work.
4. Pull your weight. You must contribute to the camp whether it be building shelter, gathering firewood, or hunting game. You must do something, anyone not pulling their weight will be tolerated.
5. If you spot a fairy immediately notify the others - and if you're too far to notify anyone then find a way to mark said fairy and report the sighting.
6. Any fairy you see must be reported: any low rarity fairy can be killed but if you see any uncommon, rare, or a legendary you must capture them alive.
7. Never feel sympathy for a fairy ; they are wild animals that will kill you on a whim, they must be eradicated.

Edited at June 2, 2022 05:22 PM by Spellbound
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 11:50 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Fairies
Basic Information:
Species:

There are many species of fairies in the lands but we'll focus on six species.

> Earth
Common
Special Abilities
These fairies are able to control the earth at their whim. They can create fantastically structures from the earth being able to move anything belonging to the earth including dirt, sand, rocks and they have limited control over water at times. They are also able to exploit the gems and precious metals of the earth at the touch of their palms. Being an earth fairy means they're attuned to the landscape, being able to understand the animals surrounding and even having a limited control over them. Also they are able to grow, heal, and control the plants with a touch or with their mind as well.
Looks
Due to being out in the land and working with the earth - these fairies are of usually darker complexion. They also having more "earthy" tones when it comes to eye color - their eyes being shades of brown, green, and blue with rarer colored eyes being grey or red. They have more natural colored hair with it usually being brown or black however on rare occasions a red-headed earth fairy may be born.
Strengths/Weaknesses
These fairies are very strong and their strength is amplified if fighting in a densely forested area. After all nature is their core so if they fight where nature is, then they'll only be stronger. They have incredible endurance in fights even when the odds are gains them - even the smallest bit of nature can boost them whether they be in a desert, a plain, meadow or a thicket. If you enter nature, you are in their domain. They may be rather common but they are not to be taken lightly. They get weakened if nature is taken or destroyed, some can even feel the pain of nature being torn apart. Whether it be a tree being cut down or a bug being stepped on. Of course they also have a limit on how much they can do in a fight - though they have endurance and can essentially be a tank in a fight, they also take the longest to restore their magic.
Avaible Earth Fairies: 4/4

> Fire
Common
Special Abilities
As the name suggests these fairies are able to control and wield fire. It takes complete discipline to do such a thing - without training and meditation the flames of these fairies would burn wildly and out of control. These fairies are able to conjure fire in a whim - of course that is if they have enough natural stored heat within them, otherwise their powers are quite dull unless their is a nearby fire or heat source. They are able to manipulate hot things such hot air and steam. They are able to use the fire to teleport to different places or even different dimensions and seal dangerous forces away. Any fire related thing they can manipulate as well whether it be magma, lava, or fire itself. They can also use the fire to float or transport themselves around if they so desired without the use of their wings.
Looks
Due to working with Fire these fairies are more tanned and darker complexion. They have more "warmer" and "fiery" colors with their eyes being shades of golden brown, amber , and green eyes. They have a mixture of hair colors with having brown, red , or ginger and orange hair to match their fire. They also have the ability for their hair to be like fire itself .

Strengths/Weaknesses
These fairies are very powerful- able to turn the simplist fire into a wildfire or a firestorm. Their strength is being in any place hot or warm, after all it's easier to be in a place with heat to start a fire. They are known for having extreme patience and diligence - after all they have to be so they can control the
flames and not let them burn out of control.
Available Fire Fairies: 4/4

> Wind
Uncommon
Special Abilities
These fairies are able to control the wind itself. They have control over the mighty forces of gale winds, tempest winds and any destructive wind one could think of. Because of the air their senses are enhanced meaning they can have enhanced hearing by amplifying air molecules along with enhanced touch and smell. They can also use air to hide themselves and be invisible along with being able to use it to heal themselves and others if necessary. They can also create tornadoes and whirlwinds on small or large scale - not to mention them being able to use the air to enhance their strength by changing the air pressure or being able to crush someone by applying the same principle . Their powers are an awe to behold and can be quite frightening.
Looks
These fairies have varying skin tones some being darker and others being paler. However they are easy to single out due to their white, blue , violet or grey eye color. Not to mention they usually have darker hair say dark red, dark brown, or darker orange and black.
Strengths/Weaknesses
This power is strong and dangerous. Since they manipulate air, one can no see nor predict the attacks coming towards them - they're basically fighting blind unless the user has their air aura active in which the person will see their attacks. These fairies are perfect sentries and agents of espionage after all they can make themselves invisible and not to mention sense things through the air around them. It takes time and practice to master these powers and abilities so they have to be diligent and hardworking unless they want the winds to spiral out of control. They are also weaker against Fire Fairies unless they have mastered how to control the oxygen and make it only a partial limitation.
Available Wind Fairies: 2/2

Water
Uncommon
Special Abilities
If you want an impressive and versatile power then look no further than a water fairy. There's a reason why many are frightened of these fae. These fae have the capacity to create enormous typhoons, hurricanes, blizzards and rainstorms with intense training. Not to mention the dangerous whirlpools they can create. They can control the temperature of the water at will and can control frigid water to scalding hot water. Not to mention having control over all forms of water : gas, steam, ice and plain water itself - able to manipulate and use each form of water. Not to mention the more scary aspects of the power : blood and mind manipulation - since the body is 70% water that means controlling the mind and blood of someone for good or bad purposes is completely at their whim. They can also use it to persuade someone to do something. Along with being able to create water portals, use it for detecting people around them and in the water, and being able to communicate through water as well.
Looks
These creatures have the cooler tones of the color wheel. There eye and hair colors consists of greens, blues, white, browns, and on rare occasion purple. Their skin has a sort of "watery-glittery" sheen to it. They also have sharper canines and sharp fingernails.
Strengths/Weaknesses
The powers of this fairy are very strong.
Available Water Fairies: 1/2

Light
Rare
Special Abilities
Looks
Strengths/Weaknesses
Dark
Rare
Special Abilities
Looks
Strengths/Weaknesses

Edited at June 4, 2022 03:05 PM by Spellbound
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 05:30 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Roles Explained
The Commanders
The Second-In-Command
Noivice Hunters
The Trainees
------------
The Fairies
The Head
The Second Charge
The Flutter
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 05:30 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Available Roles

The Stained Wings Hunters

The Commanders
1. Open
2. Reserved for queen
Please see Additional Information. I would also like those in this role to be active and provide a literacy sample before completing a form.

The Second-In-Command
1. Mircea Crylor

The Novice Hunters
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Trainees
1. Open
2. Open

---------------

The Fae

The Head
1. Reserved for Ciao
I would also like those in this role to be active and provide a literacy sample before completing a form.

The Second Charge
1. Reserved for Tenebris Umbra

The Flutter

Edited at June 2, 2022 08:13 PM by Spellbound
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 05:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Form
Human
Name:
[25-30 for Commanders, 21-30 for Novice Hunters]
[18-21 For Trainees]
Thoughts On The Fairies:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Kin:
Crush:
Siginificant Other:
Other:
------
Fae Form
Name:
[The Head and Second Charge are 250+ in Age]
[ All Other Fairies Here Are Under 100 ]
Sexual Orientation:
Thoughts On The Humans:
Appearance:
Personality:
Affiliations:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Kin:
Crush:
Siginificant Other:
Other:

Edited at June 2, 2022 05:55 PM by Spellbound
The Great Fairy Hunt | Semi-Literate to Literate | DNP, WIPJune 2, 2022 05:31 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Additional Information

These Hunters are under the rule of the King. They're a special force under his command. A separate one from the King's Guards. They are their own unit, and the King has sent one of his own sons to ensure that the mission to eradicate the fairies goes well. They are all trained to take down any type of fairy.

This son is one of the Commanders. He is meant to be an antagonistic creature, he is completely unhinged - a scary type one that screams an intelligent sociopath. He wants power and will do anything to get it.

Edited at June 2, 2022 06:28 PM by Spellbound

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us