Wolf Play : The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | Open
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 1, 2022 10:51 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

PLOT

╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝

The Kingdom of England, as you know, is quite ancient. Holding many secrets left uncovered. Especially its residents. Humans think they're the only ones living within the kingdom, but they're wrong. Werewolves, vampires, witches, and hunters hide amongst them-keeping their secrets tucked away. In the shadows, they held many battles and intense conflicts amongst themselves: territory disputes, business opportunities, resources, and wealth. Werewolves are a more tribal kingdom, keeping to themselves deep in whatever remaining wilderness the Kingdom of England has. Vampires stick with the countryside, feeding off the locals in isolated villages. Witches roam smaller towns, using their magic whenever needed. As for hunters, they mainly thrive in the cities to protect the common folk. Despite having their land, they still cross into each other's territories. Either to start drama or to expand territory.

The brewing battle lasted for centuries, even in the Victorian era. The year is 1857, and the disputes never ceased to end, but one tragic event occurred. It led the four of them to begrudgingly work together to end this threat once and for all. I'm sure you're curious as to what sort of threat. So, I'm giving you one word: demons. Indeed, a bunch of mad cultists opened many portals throughout the kingdom. The demon race targeted all four groups and slaughtered the powerful families that led the individual groups. Realizing the power of the dark beings, a few of them left their group and joined the mad cultist with their demon army. Upon noticing this, the four groups feared for the safety of the others and brewed alliances with the other three. Much to the protest of their elders, who still have hatred in their hearts.

Will you fight side by side with your current allies, or will you prefer working with your kin? Romancing the other species is considered taboo (one of the few things the four agreed upon), yet you cannot help it as your heart is telling you otherwise. Are you the one that'll help change the way things are, or keep it as it's always been?

Edited at June 3, 2022 08:59 PM by Cereal
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 1, 2022 11:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

RULES

╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝

You all know, follow Eve's rules.

(1). Be active, don't join, and suddenly disappear.

(2). Maximum of two characters allowed. This is a limited group RP and reservations last for 48 hours. If you need to extend it, be sure to message me.

(3). No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.

(4). I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get declined, try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, tomatoes, in other.

(5). Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.

(6). Romance is allowed, but this isn't a main theme of the RP. All forms of sexualities and genders are allowed. Romance can't be between your characters. Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, etc.

(7). Your character can get hurt or killed. They're not immortal beings. When they fight, make sure they get a tad bit injured. No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's, Gary's, or any characters of the like.

Edited at June 3, 2022 09:36 PM by Cereal
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 1, 2022 11:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

LORE

╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝

Hunters

They're humans that know about the supernaturals living amongst them and made an oath to defend humans from the supernatural threat. Hunters are masters of gadget making, creating traps and weapons to help aid them on hunts. In their ancient libraries, they're documents that are filled with information about the supernatural plane and its darker residents. They conduct a ritual that gives them boosts to their physical body to help fight against the supernatural.

Creator/Head Family:

They're the ones that created the group in the first place. They were respected and feared due to the amount of power they had. In charge of keeping the group in order and ensuring that no one steps out of line. Disrespecting them is considered a sin. The ones that acted on it would be punished with death.

Wareham Family (Deceased; Killed by Demons)

The Heirs/Second Family:

The second strongest family within the group and also respect. When the main family is deceased or the leader pulls their family out of the group, the second family will take over the entire organization. However, the elders must agree if they approve of the family taking over. The family is as old as the head family, having a strong alliance with the main family. Offending this family means your second-handily offending the main family.

Open

Members:

Males (0/5)

Open

Females (0/5)

Open

════ •[❆]• ════

Vampires

The so-called cursed bloodsuckers and the older race out of the other three. They drink blood to sustain themselves, but now times have changed for them, so they have to adapt. Many vampires created wine companies to sustain themselves by mixing blood with their wine-a way to deceive humans that don't know about them. They can walk in the Sun without burning, but it'll weaken them immensely. The creation of the vampire race is unclear, but ancient stories said that they were converted by an extinct disease.

Vampire Lord:

The eldest vampire out of the entire vampire race and have immense power, unlike their fellow elder vampires. A Vampire Lord isn't genetic that's passed through a family, as it's random amongst the vampire race. Anyone can have the opportunity to become a Vampire Lord, and one can get chosen if the current Vampire Lord dies. The Vampire Lord is the sole ruler of the vampire race, and they don't have to declare any heirs for the throne.

Lady Elza Bethune (Deceased, killed by Demons)

The Lordling:

A vampire that started showing signs of a Vampire Lord: immense senses, strength, etc. You can tell if one's a Vampire Lord if their eyes are an unusual white color, bearing no signs of any pigmentation within their iris. If the current vampire lord were to die, they'll be declared the next vampire lord. Killing a Lordling is a grave sin and the perpetrator will be killed without remorse.

Res for Yakuza

Members:

Males (0/5)

Open

Females (0/5)

Open

════ •[❆]• ════

Werewolves

They're humans that were afflicted with the curse, the curse was said to be given to a man that violated the First Witch Queen. Cursing his bloodline for eternity-the curse has spread as his family tree expanded. However, one can become a werewolf without the First Werewolf's blood, either by getting bitten by one or being cursed by a witch. They appear like any normal humans, but their hair color and features are different: sharper ears, extended canines, claws instead of fingernails, etc. Werewolves of the First Werewolf's blood are considered True Werewolves, while those who got the curse differently are simply called werewolves.

Creator/Alpha-Emperor:

The leader of the pack and a True Werewolf amongst the group. Even though they're the main alpha, they're other alphas with their packs. Their job was to ensure that all the packs were following the werewolf code and allow the different packs to fight amongst themselves while minimizing the number of times they can inter-fight. An Alpha-Emperor's presence is too overwhelming, making other werewolves cower before them and avoid their gaze.

Kerran Family (Deceased, Killed by Demons)

The Beta-Noble:

The distant relative of the Alpha-Emperor who won the battles amongst the other distant families for the title of Beta-Noble. They're next in line to become the Alpha-Emperor if the current alpha has no living heirs and they die or retire. Once they complete the ceremony, they'll be addressed as the Alpha-Emperor. The Beta-Noble isn't a safe position to have, as any distant relatives of theirs can challenge it at any time, so they always have to remain vigilant.

Res by Wayne

Members:

Males (0/5)

Open

Females (0/5)

Open

════ •[❆]• ════

Witches

A group that's mostly filled with women, and rarely will a male witch ever be born. They can easily live amongst humans while having the ability to use their powers either for bad or good. At times, they will work with hunters to aid them against the other two races within the Kingdom of England, but that doesn't make them constant allies. Hunters still see them as threats and are more scared of them due to how easily they can hide amongst humans. The First Witch Queen was a woman who came from unknown origins, yet was born with strange gifts. She gave birth to many daughters, and rarely, sons, and is quite overprotective of her magic offspring.

Witch Queen:

The Witch Queen is the leader within her witch community and is held with high regard. The Witch Queen is a woman that possesses knowledge of all sorts of magic, able to craft potions for various reasons, the most powerful one, and the offspring of the previous Witch Queen. The Witch community is rather secretive about their traditions, so nothing is rarely known about them or how they elect someone as their leader. Yes, the Witch Queen does have many sisters, and another yes, they do tend to fight amongst themselves.

Leonora Meighan (Deceased, Killed by Demons)

Moon-Child:

The one that's next in line to become the Witch Queen, can either be the offspring of the current Witch Queen or specially picked by her. The Moon-Child is a witch that's shown to have the same magical levels as the Witch Queen but isn't in full control of her magic. If the Witch Queen is too busy (or dead), their next teacher will be the Witch Queen's sisters. A Moon-Child is known when they have a birthmark that looks like the moon located somewhere on their body. If a Moon-Child were to die, then the next newborn might have the chance to get the birthmark.

Res by Spellbound

Members:

Females (0/8)

Open

Males (1/2)

Res by Cereal
Open

Edited at June 5, 2022 12:09 AM by Cereal
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 3, 2022 08:51 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

CHARACTER SHEETS

╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝

I don't care how you do your forums, but make sure you're very DESCRIPTIVE with your character sheets. I want paragraphs, not sentences. If you can't do multiple paragraphs, I'm alright with you doing just one. To note, this RP is set in the Victorian ages, so be sure your character's descriptions such as outfits and weapons are within the Victorian age.

Edited at June 3, 2022 09:06 PM by Cereal
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 3, 2022 08:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╗

FORUMS

╚═════ ▓▓ ࿇ ▓▓ ═════╝

Sign-Ups: You Are Here
RP: WIP
Discussion: link

(If your characters are accepted, you're instantly allowed to talk in discussion and plot with your characters there.)

Edited at June 3, 2022 09:06 PM by Cereal
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 3, 2022 08:56 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Marcellus Remmington

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Full Name:
Marcellus Otho Remmington

Nickname(s):
Otho
Remmy

Reason for Nickname(s):
Otho is a nickname that he only allows those he considers a friend to use. Anyone else that uses his middle name without permission will be scorned for life by the young man, and he may hex you without you knowing.

Remmy is a nickname his mother gave him ever since he was born. This nickname stopped being used when his mother granted his father permission to get him. After that, the relationship between mother and son was strained.

Birthdate:
The day of his birth was left undiscussed-it's hinted that it's somewhere in July. So, his father would throw a birthday party on the first of July until his passing.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

He's close to hitting his early twenties. His age is 19, yet he never seems to physically age despite the years that fly past.

Apperance:
Marcellus' height is average, with him just being 5'9-he's not too tall, yet not too sort either. His weight is also average, not standing out muscle-wise, which is 197 lbs. The man's body frame is lean, barely containing any muscles-the type of his body is ecto-mesomorph. He does exercises, but it's rare due to how busy he is.

The base of his hair is a deep black, yet there's a natural white streak on the right side of his hair. The white hair gene came from his father's side, however, only a few members have this trait. There is no denying that he's part of the Remmington household, as his hair is clear evidence that he's the bastard son of the current lord. The sides of his hair are trimmed low by scissors, while the top part of his hair is kept at a medium length. His hairstyle is seen as preposterous amongst the noblemen, as their hair is always slicked back and cut very short. When he's running or doing anything involving extreme movement, he ties the longer part of his to keep it from flying in his face. No one knows where he got that hairstyle from, or why he does it, but he enjoys his hair even though he gets weird looks from people. With small conversations you might have with him (if he's not too shy to speak), he'll say that it's to hide the white streak that his hair has. He doesn't want to have any sort of connections with his family, although, his father treated him with care. His father tried to encourage his sheepish son to grow out his beard, yet the man denies doing so even despite his father's persistent attempts.

The man's face is quite handsome to gaze upon: nice upturned eyes that shine with endless joy, a clean-shaven oval face free of any facial scars, perfectly even ears on both sides of his head, a straight nose with the tip of it slightly upturned, and heavy lower lips. To make this man stand out more, his eyes are an unusual color-the shade of them being an odd palish purple. A clue as to what his other heritage could be, yet so many people consider this to be another birth defect he has. Marcellus hates how his face and eyes bring him too much attention from people, so he resorts to hiding himself away in his room or riding his horse alone despite his father's protests. As you can guess, any social interaction can make him spiral either out of fear or embarrassment. It'll get worse if a woman were to approach him with flirtatious attempts, Marcellus would do anything to avoid eye contact and speaking with said woman that approached him.

As stated before, his body is lean and average-looking. Nothing too particular about his body that should be mentioned as of yet. The structure of his body is not too slim, yet not too fat either-in between the two. Making him agile and nimble doing anything that involves moving such as running, jumping, or climbing. He does exercise whenever he's free and is not forced to tag along to social events, but for some reason, no muscles barely grow anywhere on his body. The reason is that his magic is draining spiritually and physically, if his magic is left unchecked, then it could kill him. He's unaware of this and only remembers that he gets extremely sick for some reason. His father gave him some medicines that his mother gave him to help with this incase the sealing magic stopped for some reason.

Overall Attractiveness:
WIP

Voice:
WIP

Distinguishing Marks:
WIP

Disabilities:
WIP

Usual Attire:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Personality:
Shy | Anxious/Jumpy | Kindhearted | Silent | Emotional | Supportive | Protective | Lovable | Animal Lover | Sweets-Addict | Entomophobia | Affectionate

Greatest Joy:
WIP

Greatest Fear:
WIP

Greatest Strengths:
WIP

Greatest Weaknesses:
WIP

Accomplishments:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Hometown:
WIP

Type of Childhood:
WIP

Pets:
WIP

Education:
WIP

Religion:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Current Location:
WIP

Currently Living With:
WIP

Pets:
WIP

Religion:
WIP

WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Mother:
Leonora Meighan

Relationship With Mother:
WIP

Father:
Augustine Remmington

Relationship With Father:
WIP

Siblings:
He has half-siblings on both sides of his family, but his relationship with them varies.

Open

Relationship With Siblings:
Open

Children:
WIP

Relationship With Children:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Color:
WIP

Literature:
WIP

Entertainment:
WIP

Transportation:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Hobbies:
WIP

Spending Habits:
WIP

Smokes:
WIP

Drinks:
WIP

Body Posture:
WIP

Mannerisms:
WIP

Peculiarities:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Optimist or Pessimist:
WIP

Introvert or Extrovert:
WIP

Daredevil or Cautious:
WIP

Logical or Emotional:
WIP

Disorderly/Messy or Methodical/Neat:
WIP

Prefers Working or Relaxing:
WIP

Animal Lover:
WIP

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

Opinion of People:
WIP

Most Hated Person:
WIP

Best Friend(s):
WIP

Love Interest(s):
WIP

Goes for Advice:
WIP

Feels Responsible For:
WIP

Is Shy Around:
WIP

Openly Admires:
WIP

Secretly Admires:
WIP

Most Important Person:
WIP

Edited at June 3, 2022 11:01 PM by Cereal
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 3, 2022 11:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Appilcation Form
Name: Anya Shattsuley ( Female )
Birthday: April 11
Sexuality: Demisexual Lesbian
Appearance: Anya has light brown, shoulder lentgth wavy hair and Brown eyes, And light skin.
Clothing: Anya wears a Crimson, Long Sleeve Dress. The skirt goes up to the knees and parts in the middle to show a slightly longer black underskirt. The dress has buttons on each side of the chest and stomach area, and a high collar with a black bow. The dress is laced up and tied in a bow on the back.
Anya also wears a white hat, knee-high black socks and black dress shoes. Around her neck she wears an amulet her mother gave her, A small polished amethyst being circled by a golden dragon on a chain.
About: Anya is a moon child. She has a birthmark on her forehead of an upside down moon. She is a very kind, generous person and is always seeking out adventures. She is very protective of her black cat, Cookie. Even though of her kind personality, She can be very fierce if someone is mean to her, her cat, or anyone she cares for. She mostly uses her magic for good but may jinx someone if she believes they deserve it.
Anya grew up with her parents, But they were killed by demons. Now she wants to get revenge and is willing to fight alongside any others to help defeat them.
Skills: Anya is good at fighting with a sword, bow, or hand to hand combat. She also knows a few easy spells but mostly cannot control her magic.
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 4, 2022 12:01 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserva a Male Werewolf?
The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 4, 2022 12:04 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved

the Wayne pack said:
Reserva a Male Werewolf?

The Dark Alliance: Unity of the Four Houses | OpenJune 4, 2022 01:16 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I...actually, I noticed that the Beta-noble slot is open. May I switch my reservation to that?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us