Wolf Play : Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!May 31, 2022 10:00 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Catchy Title
WIP, DNP

For years two wolf packs were amicable with one another, an easy alliance of peace taken up between them as they lived. Things were good, things were great, and while they were different packs with their own territories, they coexisted wonderfully. They never had territory skirmishes, and neither went hungry. If one pack needed something, they other pack was happy to pitch in to help. It was a rare, but beautiful thing.

Unfortunately all that came crashing down a couple of years ago, leaving the two bitter rivals. After one pack was attacked, war waged on them from a different rival, they asked their ally for assistance, knowing that, without help, winning to war with the other pack would come at a high cost. In a twisted turn of events, though, their ally never came to their aid, instead refusing to help in order to save their own skin.

The first pack won the war but at a great cost. Their numbers were easily cut in half, if not more, the pack focused on rebuilding what they had, but the fact that their ally abandoned them when they needed never faded. A bitter resentment, a hatred really, grew between the packs, and tensions escalated until the two couldn't even see each other without trying to kill one another. Things just were never the same again.

As things go, though, mother nature has a habit of trying to correct the mistakes of others in the most dramatic way possible. A horrible rockslide, the worst one in generations, has fallen upon the two packs, leaving both of them completely devastated and beyond repair alone. Knowing that if they have any hope of surviving they'll have to work together again, the two packs begrudgingly join forces, trying to come together to create one pack with their territories becoming one.

The question is, can they let bygones be bygones and work together to rebuild one last time, or will they succumb to their hatred and fade out of existence?

My Co-Lead for this Rp is Tenebris Umbra.
Please show her the same respect that you would show me, as she has the same power as I do. Thank you.

Edited at June 1, 2022 08:44 AM by Imperial Sands
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!May 31, 2022 10:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Be Active. This should be Self-Explanatory. It applies to both Discussion and Rp. If you are found not being active, which means posting every 1-2 days, I will simply remove you.
2. Wolfplay Wolves Only for this Rp. Please refer to the guide in the next post.
3. The above rule means no Stock, No Art [Unless it is of a Wp Wolf you Own]. etc. No wolves will be accepted unless they are wolves in your den. I will be checking.
4. This is a Semi-Literate Rp. Anything less won't be tolerated.
5. Maximum of Four Characters Per Person.
6. Reservations will Last 48 Hours. If you don't finish them within that time frame, you will lose your spot and someone else can reserve it.
7. No Perfect Characters, God Modding, etc. It won't be tolerated.
8. If' you've read everything put Bluebird in your form somewhere. You Must hide it. If you don't I wont accept your form.
9. Drama in the Rp is Acceptable, even Encouraged. But Drama outside of Rp is not.
10. Do not ignore people in rp. If they post and interact with your character, do not ignore them.
11. Have Fun!

Pack Rules

The Pack Rules will be formed in Rp as the New Pack Develops.

Edited at May 31, 2022 11:04 PM by Imperial Sands
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!May 31, 2022 10:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information

Breakdown

Basically two packs used to be friends, before turning into bitter enemies when the second pack abandoned the other to save their own skin. Now that the rockslide has destroyed half of each other their territorties, or at least made them inaccessable, and devastated their numbers, the two packs have decided to try and form a single pack despite better judgment. It is, after all, their own hope of survival for the immediate future.

There isn't an established hierarchy with the current pack, it's something that will have to be worked out over time through roleplay. After all, how do you take orders from you don't like let alone even respect. So the pack has a steep climb ahead of them if they hope to succeed, and succeed is their only option if they wish to leave. The packs around them have noticed the damage, and it's only a matter of time before they test the boundaries to see the strength of the packs that remain.

There are endless opportunities for affiliations and subplots, so please get creative, anything is possible.

The Two Packs

The First Pack: Crimson Creek Pack
The Second Pack: Wild Summit Pack

Once Established a New Name for the Newly Formed Pack will be Chosen.

When Making Characters

As mentioned, the wolves you use here HAVE to be Wolfplay Wolves that you have in your Den or your Memorial. You cannot use stock, or wolves from customs, or one you don't own. They Must be your own wolves. This is nonnegotiable.

Here's Some Rules to Keep in Mind
1. Your WP Wolf's Stats are your Rp Wolf's Stats as well. So if they wolf you choose is 56 lbs, so is your Rp Wolf.
2. The following stats will be used for this rp: Weight, Battle Experience, Vitality [The Weather Things] Ratings, Sex, and Appearance
3. You can Change You Wolfs: Age, Name, Boosts and Defects.

Regarding The Third Rule, for Boosts and Defects you may use the ones your wolf has or not. You cannot choose a Boost or Defect they don't have, but if they have, a Defect you don't want them to have in Rp you can exclude it. But you can't go and choose Boosts your wolf doesn't have to give them.

We will be using some of WP's features to determine things in this rp. Fighting is a good example of this. The Victor of a Fight can be decided one of a few different ways.

1. Predetermined by Stats or Discussion
2. Through Roleplay
3. Through the Pack vs Pack fighting system

What this means is that whoever is going to have their wolves fight can decide who will win before hand, and they can either discuss it and figure it out, or decide to go based off the stats of the two wolves. Or they can choose to let things happen naturally through rp. The third option is to 1v1 them, or however the fight is happening, through WP's Pack Vs Pack option. Whoever's wolf wins the PVP is the one who will win the Roleplay fight.

Keep in mind, if you guys decide to do the second option, allowing things to happen through rp in a fight, I will be keeping an eye on it. If I notice that you guys are dodging every hit, but also landing every single hit, I will step in and decide a winner myself. I will choose how I decide this, though I will be objective about it.

Edited at May 31, 2022 11:06 PM by Imperial Sands
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!May 31, 2022 11:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Very Brief Rank Descriptions

Alphas
Everyone knows what Alphas are by now. They're the mated pair that lead the pack. What they say goes. Yadda Yadda.

Betas
Same goes for the Betas. You know. Couple of things to keep in mind though. They do not have to be Mates. They're appointed by the Alphas. Their rank can be challenged for with approval from the Alphas.

Deltas
These are the Alphas or Betas in training. They're wolves who are trained to take over in case something happens to the higher ranked wolves. They are not mates, and it's known that if both Betas and Alphas are killed, the Male Delta takes over as Alpha and the Betas a Female. The exception being if they're mates, then they'll take over as Alphas and choose their betas.

Gamma
This is the wolf in charge of training for the pack. They help in the Deltas' training, as they're about equal in rank as them (they just do different jobs). However, their main role is helping to train the pups and young wolves to productive members of the pack. They help each young wolf learn where their place is. Gamma's choose the next Gamma, only the Alphas can change this. This is a Highly Respect Wolf within the Pack as they are integral to making sure the pack runs smoothly and efficiently.

Subordinates
These are all the regular adult wolves in the pack. They hunt, patrol, guard, etc.

Pups

These are all the wolves in the pack that are under the age of a year old.

Omega
This is the singular wolf within the pack that is the lowest rank. They're not necessarily treated badly, but they're here for a reason. Either they were demoted as a punishment, or they're a lone wolf who recently joined and has to prove their loyalty. These wolves aren't necessarily treated bad, but they have the rights to pretty much nothing until they prove themselves. Meaning, they're the last to eat, they get the worst den (if they get one), etc.

Edited at May 31, 2022 11:37 PM by Imperial Sands
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!May 31, 2022 11:15 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles
Right now the Roles are Set up from the Two Individual Packs. As they figure things out, I will update it to reflect the new Hierarchy, since, as of right now, there really isn't one.
Not all positions will be open, since many wolves died in the Rockslide.

Crimson Creek Pack

Alphas:
I would like one to be deceased.

Betas:
2. F | Reserved for Me

Deltas:
2. Female Deceased; Locked

Gamma:

Subordinates:

Pups:

Omega:
1. Deceased, Locked

The Wild Summit Pack

Alphas:
1. M | Reserved For Tenebris Umbra
2. Rp Sample Required

Betas:
2. F Deceased; Locked

Deltas:
1. M Deceased; Locked

Gamma:

Subordinates:

Pups:

Omega:

Dispersal Wolves

Edited at May 31, 2022 11:38 PM by Imperial Sands
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!May 31, 2022 11:49 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Original Pack:
Desired Rank:
Thoughts on the Other Pack:
Wolf Link: [The link to the Wolf You're Using]
Appearance: [WP Picture & Detailed Description Required]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!June 1, 2022 08:43 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Information
WIP, TBA
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!June 1, 2022 08:44 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open.
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!June 1, 2022 09:08 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
wip
Name:

Original Pack: The Wild Summit

Desired Rank: Achieved

Wolf Link: Click

Boost: Crushing Strength

Appearance:

genstart.jpg

[credits, of course, go to wp]

Personality:

Observant || Cunning || Debonair || Ambitious || Firm || Honest || Intuitive || Logical || Magnanimous || Meticulous || Witty || Stoic? Ebullient? Depends

Crush:

Mate:

Pups: None

Kin: OPEN
Affiliations: TBD

Edited at June 1, 2022 09:20 AM by Tenebris Umbra
Untitled Wolf Rp | Open!June 1, 2022 11:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Olwen;
Frequently Called Wen
Female
Original Pack:

Crimson Creek

Beta Female
Desired Rank:

She isn't sure, she likes being beta but it would depend on who becomes Alpha.

Olwen's opinions are, eh, very similar to the rest of her pack's. However, hers are much more bitter, more anger and hatred seeping through her in than others. She basically hates them with every fiber of her being and wishes they didn't have to join forces.
Wolf Link:
Olwen

Appearance:

Personality:

WIP
Crush:

None;
She's Long Since Given Up on the Idea of Love
Mate:

None, See Above
Pups:

None