Wolf Play : Bleh, DNP
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Bleh, DNPMay 31, 2022 08:52 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

A semester at sea, an enjoyable time for new friends and experiences.

Our story takes place a month into the semester, friendships are established, memories are made, and a group of six has become particularly close, and then, one had an idea. The ship they were aboard had a boat. Why not take it and explore a nearby island? The idea seemed interesting enough, considering that no one was allowed off of the ship without supervision, and the island in mind happened to be off-limits. It was unanimous.

Exactly an hour after lights out, the group made their move. When they finally set out, clouds covered the sky as their ship grew farther away, and then a light rain picked up. The group pressed on, a little rain wasn't going to stop them, and it seemed like the perfect cover, no one would be out on deck to see the missing boat.

Pressing on the storm began to grow until it became too much for the smaller boat, soon they lost sight of both the main ship and island. Waves crashed over the sides of their boat, weighing it down until the bottom of the hull smashed into the rocky waters surrounding the forbidden place. Immediately someone was thrown overboard on impact, and the boat began to take on more water, cracking and beginning to sink.

Only five of the group made it safely to the island.

Once reaching the beach, the group immediately noticed something was off, this was not the island they intended to reach, but one untouched by man, one never previously documented. One that doesn't exist. One that shouldn't exist. Completely isolated from humanity. And now their only hope is escaping themselves. But until then, the island has much more in store than this group of five had bargained for.

Edited at June 5, 2022 07:33 PM by Ciao
Bleh, DNPMay 31, 2022 08:53 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

Obviously follow Eve's rules

1. If you join please be active, don't join to not RP. If you become inactive for a certain period of time or need to drop the RP for various reasons let me know ahead of time!

2. No OP characters, OOC drama, god-modding, Mary/Gary Sues, or having your character be "that guy". This RP is character-driven so put thought into your characters.

3. This roleplay is semi-literate to literate, I would like 300+ words per post at a minimum with decent grammar. I understand writer's block, but with a small group, people may need more to go off of. I'm not currently doing RP samples but I will consider your sign-up form as to how you will RP.

4. Reservations are 48 hours unless you PM me beforehand to get an extension. Put an interesting fact about your character in other. Also, there is a one-character limit unless more spots are added.

5. LQBTQA+ is welcome.

6. All of these characters are friends, though specific affiliations with each other can be worked out in PMs or the discussion. It is optional to add a section about the friend that they lost. The characters are seniors in high school, so their ages will be between 17 and 18 years.

7. I have the right to accept and reject forms, you will only receive three chances to follow the rules, and after that, you will be kicked from the RP.

8. PM me if you have any questions/concerns

Information about the semester at sea and the current situation

»The boat they were on was named The Gladiator«

»Pieces of the boat will wash up on shore the next morning, as will some of the items brought on the ship. It is possible that in the madness some of them remembered to grab smaller possessions, and now have that with them.«

»The island has no reception, so any phones that manage to still have battery won't get reception«

»The Island itself is somewhat mythical, the group will come upon many unusual scenarios during their time here«

»Further explanations and questions will be answered in the discussion, PM if you wish to know more at this time. More aspects of the RP will be voted on in the discussion ;) «

Edited at June 2, 2022 06:46 PM by Ciao
Bleh, DNPMay 31, 2022 08:53 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

Roles. May possibly be expanded.

The group involved are all seniors in high school, ages should be between 17 and 18 years.

The one with the idea[1/1]

This person was the one who wanted to explore the island.

Name | age | gender | res. me

The one who was driving[0/1]

Simply, the driver of the boat, having some previous knowledge of how to control the boat and was voted the driver.

Name | age | gender

The one thrown off first[0/1]

Honestly didn't know what was coming, it was an accident, though they survived.

Name | age | gender

The one with the survival skills[0/1]

Not the leader, but the person with the most survival skills. Able to help the leader make decisions and help others learn these skills.

Name | age | gender

The one with the broken phone [0/1]

This person was the only one to successfully hold onto their phone, only to find out it doesn't work on the island. Which was a major disappointment to all.

Name | age | gender

The one that wasn't found [1/1]

The girl who couldn't swim.

Cora Jones, age 17. Deceased.

Edited at June 2, 2022 06:43 PM by Ciao
Bleh, DNPJune 2, 2022 06:44 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sign-up sheet
* Optional
Name:
*Sexuality:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
*Likes & Dislikes
Strengths & Weaknesses
*Backstory:
Affiliations
Other:

Edited at June 3, 2022 08:29 PM by Ciao
Bleh, DNPJune 3, 2022 08:28 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

About the semester at sea

-During the last semester of senior year

-Classes were taken during the morning, and the rest of the day had various activities for the group

-Dorm rooms were shared by 2-3 people and were separated by male and females

RP order/events:

First post: The first posts will be a bit longer. They will start with your character on the boat, though you are welcome to include the time frame before that when they sneak onto the boat. You will give your character's reaction to the storm/new island/swimming to the shore and then trying to either, wait for the others, or find the others on the beach. [ Depending on when your character gets there ]

Timeline ish

1. The crash and reactions

2. Getting inventory, re-grouping, and setting up on the island the next day

3. Join for the next steps ;)

Important links:

RP Thread: n/a

Discussion: n/a

Sign-up: here !

Edited at June 3, 2022 08:33 PM by Ciao

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is open^^

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award

╓═══════𓅃═══════╖

Quinn M. Stark

Origins are Irish, Celtic, Galic, and Latin. Meaning "Wise"

╙═══════ ═══════╜

Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: The one with the idea
Appearance:

Quinn is about average height, standing at an even 5'6". Her weight is somewhat average as well, weighing in around 140 lbs. Her build is strong compared to most, she had a knack for lifting and was naturally a mesomorph. Due to this, her figure is more of a rectangular shape, though her hips are a bit wider, giving a slight hourglass. Now she isn't noticeably bulky, her muscules are rather subtle, in her arms, legs, and torso. Nor does she have defined abs, rather just a flat stomach. Quinn was a former student-athlete, she did track, naturally building her endurance, and lifting outside of it to help build strength, until she joined the semester at sea program.

Now her skin tone has warm undertones, and the color is overall a warm beige. With this being said her color is naturally a bit darker than most and allowing her to easily tan in the summer. Her skin itself is rather smooth, though she does have light acne scars around her temples and sides of her forehead, though it is mostly the coloring and not deep markings. Quinn's face is more of a diamond shape, with higher cheekbones and a defined jaw. Across her nose and upper cheeks are a splash of freckles, which can be seen the closer you stand.

This female's facial features are rather eye-catching, with her upturned full lips, and natural beige color to match her skin tone. Her cupid's bow is softly defined, and her upper lip is slightly thinner than her bottom. Now her nose is rather small, though not unnatural, she has a little button-shaped nose. Her other facial features include soft angled eyebrows, colored a dark brown like her hair, and long dark lashes, simply to die for. This female's eyes are quite stunning as well, a dark shade of brown, similar to chocolate.

Onto her hair, which is by far her favorite feature. Quinn's hair is a bit on the thicker side and is a very dark brown. It could be referred to as the darkest shade of brown without being black. Its length is medium, falling just below her collar bone, however, when her hair is straightened it can be rather long. Her natural hair is defined waves, not quite spiral curls, but not limp waves either, it's more of a mixture between the two, though appears more like curls. Quinn's hair is parted similar to a middle part, though is not just a straight line, it is parted rather "rough". She normally likes to wear her hair down and keeps a hair tie on her wrist for the occasional bun or high ponytail.

Personality:
words
words
words
words
words
Likes & Dislikes
Strengths & Weaknesses
Backstory:
Affiliations: WIP
Other: B)

Edited at June 3, 2022 08:35 PM by Ciao