Wolf Play : No Longer Indefinitely Open B')
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 17, 2022 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"Are we seriously letting a child drag us to our deaths?"

"Yes."

"Why, exactly?"

“To save the world, of course.”

—— Help a Chūnibyō ——

(or she'll destroy your soul. maybe—)

discussion thread

rp thread

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=80983
The next candidate for the god of this apocalyptic world needs your help and is ready to kidnap you for it. And she's twelve years old. That can only mean one thing: the planet might just be more fucked than it already was.

Edited at June 3, 2022 11:04 AM by LifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 16, 2022 07:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

========

—————— TABLE OF CONTENTS ——————

- 1 -
Title.
Important Links.

- 2 -
Table of Contents.
Acknowledgments.

- 3 -
Introduction.

- 4 -
Plot.
L O R E .

- 5 -
M O R E L O R E .

- 6 -
TLDR.

- 7 -
Terminology

- 8 -
Sasha's Party

- 9 -
Rules.
Sign-Up Sheet.

- 10 -
This RP is now...

==================

This roleplay is co-created by and co-hosted with my omega ThisIsAPackName. He is responsible for a great chunk of this story's lore, so please pummel him with praise for making 99% of this shit.

Edited at May 24, 2022 03:35 PM by lifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 17, 2022 06:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

—————————————

It's 2019, the year before everything went to fuckall, but not in the infamous means we all know and love. Oh, no, no, in this small corner of the cosmos, in a parallel universe far from ours, Earth got screwed over in other ways: somehow, someway, people struck by lightning gained OP-as-hell powers, weird-ass amalgamations of monstrous forms sprung up from the deepest depths of the world, "natural" phenomena never before seen by humankind whacked into existence, and shit from civilizations that have been dead for a literal eon (if not longer) have decided to say hello to humanity—among other things.

Among these "other things" is the revelation that, apparently, this land was once governed by gods! And some of them have decided to wake up! Through rigorous smashing of their not-really-neurons, they have figured out a means to fix everything and return peace to the world: bring back the Ultimate God. The previous one decided to die, y'see, in... very mysterious ways, and that's resulted in a slow build-up of pure hell over the millenniums. Without this former Ultimate God, Earth's been kind of like a volcano, and it's only now that it's decided to go boom-boom.

But, here comes another problem: there's no way to yoink a dead Ultimate God. Someone else needs to be whacked into that role. And so yeets into existence an impossible question: who's going to be the new Ultimate God?

None other than a twelve-year-old child, of course! It obviously needs to be a kid!! One who can eradicate anything from existence, at that!!! Picked right off the streets of New York, hit smack-bang in the head by the brightest lightning strike ever thrown down from the heavens, Sasha is the Chosen One, destined to save all that exists on the planet, and she needs help to fulfill the prophecy, to accomplish what she was born to do.

—————————————

Edited at May 17, 2022 07:27 PM by lifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 17, 2022 09:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

——————————————————

P L O T

——————————————————

You must read this in order to function in this RP. If you can't read it now, you can skip down to the sixth post for the TLDR. Be sure to come back to read through all this later; otherwise, you won't understand just what the hell is going on, so.

It's June 21, 2019, the beginning of summer, a time most associated with joy, and your life is about to get so much worse.

In mid-March, rain began repeatedly pummeling the Earth, seemingly determined to make every landmass one with the oceans. At first, the furious downpours simply came about every other week; then, as winter transitioned into spring, the torrents of water began falling from the overhead clouds every other day—and these rains were everywhere, rearing their heads worldwide, all occurring at the same time down to the millisecond. Alongside these violent rainstorms were episodes of hailfall, dust storms, blizzards, heat waves, volcanic eruptions, tornados, earthquakes, and tsunamis, oftentimes occurring in regions they had never before appeared in. Climatologists and meteorologists across the globe remained stumped as to the cause, and... well, they still are.

Come June, the public became restless, the assurances of the media beginning to fail at keeping them at ease. Some folks attributed the events to human-caused global warming and demanded that all governments react accordingly at once. Others were certain they were entirely natural and would soon pass. A good few roared about how they were signs of the second coming of Christ. However, no matter what one believed, all could agree that these... global weather ongoings, in a manner of speaking, were very, very, very odd phenomena.

And then the tenth of June strode into the game, and the heavens fractured and screamed.

Lightning—they split the clouds, shrieked in wrath, and plagued every inch of the planet for three days and three nights, manifesting in supercell thunderstorms ten times as powerful as the strongest recorded. Each flash of light appeared brighter and deadlier than its predecessor, and congregated in areas with the most people, as if specifically seeking out bodies to strike. The damages were in the trillions, and the death toll, already near a billion by then, steadily increased all the more. Those three days brought panic unforeseen in humankind. People wanted answers. What was causing this mayhem? What could stop it? Would the world be graced with clear skies ever again? The higher-ups had nothing to say in the face of their fears. They could only do what they had power over: they closed the airports, schools, restaurants, businesses, everything, putting the whole world under lockdown. People were told to only go outside for emergencies or to buy food, but mostly, they stayed at home, coping with the disasters by watching Netflix and testing every social media platform's servers. For those who had no choice but to leave the safety of their homes to go on supply runs... Well...

Of the six billion humans left on the planet, seven hundred thousand were struck by lightning. By some inexplicable miracle, none ended up with critical injuries at the time of them being struck; those who were somehow—amidst all the raging elements—successfully admitted to the hospital were then subsequently discharged after only two days of rudimentary observation, deemed perfectly fit and healthy to return to society. And then, following shortly after this, nearly half were later found dead in their homes, succumbing to causes not even the most thorough autopsies could determine; seemingly, and as stated by the media, the effects of the lightning were delayed—but, oddly, the bodies' conditions didn't correspond to injuries associated with direct strikes... 'Twas another phenomenon the world lost its mind over, an event that blew up Twitter and overtook the news alongside every other disaster on Earth.

But only for a day.

Something wonderful happened on the thirteenth, see.

Of course, the 0.0001% of the population who were struck by lightning weren't forgotten, especially the half who had all, tragically, passed away, but the ensuing event of June 13 took the lightning strike incidences far from the forefront of the average person's mind. At exactly 11:01 PM, exactly one minute after a bolt bright enough to rid every onlooker of their vision struck New York City, the rains... ceased. They... stopped. Finally.

On June 14, 2019, humanity woke to clear skies. They rejoiced and they celebrated, brimming with elation—their happiness was... indescribable.

Merely three days later, lockdowns were loosened, restrictions defenestrated, and people began roaming the streets again. Sure, there was astronomical inflation, branches littered all the roads, millions of roofs had caved in, literally every inch of infrastructure needed fixing, floodwaters dotted every mile of land, there were ruins in the thousands, and everyone was beyond traumatized by the events, and so many bodies needed to be buried, but there was hope again—and hope was all that mattered. Perhaps it all could be considered one big-ass, tragic natural phenomenon, the acts of Earth cleansing itself. The masses were content with never knowing for sure; they were simply... ecstatic that, at long last, they could move on with the rest of their lives, that they could heal.

Unfortunately, the cosmos wasn't done with them yet.

(When will it ever be, really?)

And this is when you come in.

The clock reads 2:00 PM. You're in a quiet café in New York, trying to relax from a long day of practicing how to be normal again. You're likely near the window, like everyone else, huddled closest to the place that gives you the best view of a sky you'd thought would be lost forever. Eventually, you might get sick of your whatever it is you're up to, and look up to admire the blue expanse above... and you see a cloud. Big and white, like cotton candy. It might make you smile, even, because it's been far too long since you last saw white-against-blue and not gray-against-gray.

You might just... get right back to doing what you were doing.

But that cloud won't leave your mind.

It looked odd, didn't it? Or perhaps you're just being paranoid. It's just a cloud, after all; clouds belong in the sky, and it might only look that... wrong to you because of... everything that has happened, and perhaps you've simply forgotten what a cloud looks like. But, still, it looked too strange, you're sure, and you look up again, at the blue, blue sky you missed so dearly and took for granted, only to find that what had started as one cloud is now two clouds. Then a third joins, a fourth, fifth—wisps of white in the sky, growing and growing and growing...

The sun hides away again.

Unease fills your blood. You hunt for weather reports. Is it happening again? It can't be. The world had promised you it was all over. That was the worst of it, the worst it'll ever be. It's just an overcast. There are no reports coming in yet saying that it's anything more. No one is saying that it's happening globally. The media is silent. It's over now, isn't it? It's done. It's done.

A girl walks into the café.

She's a distraction and a half. With her tattered clothes, bright neon-purple hair, demon-horn headband, and determination in her step, your eyes can't help but be drawn to her. She struts deeper into the place like she owns every foot of it, chest puffed, green gaze darting from table to table. If you don't get back to work, you might watch her stand in one place for several minutes, mumbling to herself, only snapping back to focus when an employee approaches her. You hear the employee ask her several questions, ask what could be wrong, and you see the child's eyes light up with a manic gleam.

The girl approaches a table and stands. on. top. of. it.

And then, then, then: she begins shouting at the top of her lungs. Not unintelligibly, you might learn if you strain your ears; no, she is saying actual words, and in fluent English, no less, speaking of beginnings and disasters, bringers of great resets and challengers of the divine, and... gods? Oh, and it only gets absurd from there on out: the girl shrieks about the fall of nations from an eon ago, the death of gods, and the awakenings of the ones left untouched. She shouts about how the anarchy of before was only just the start, that they were merely leaks of power from the stirring gods, that their full return marks calamities far worse than the catastrophes the world has just begun to recover from. She cries about the revival of species long extinct; the rebirth of teal rain; the recrudesce of both ailments and blessings at once—and she states that they will be twisted, warped and mangled, unable to function as they should under gods with barely any power to their names, gods who need help, who need their power guided back to them so they can bring a semblance of order back to Earth.

She says the only way to reverse the Cataclysm in its entirety is to bring back something known as an "Ultimate God."

She says that she has been chosen specifically by the gods to claim this title.

And she says she needs help.

And then she points at you. She points at you with a grin too wide to be beautiful, and shouts, "AND I CHOOSE YOU!!" Then, she points to another. "YOU!!" Another. "YOU!" You stop counting after this, observing her like everyone else in this... now loud place. "I CHOOSE YOU TO HELP ME IN MY QUEST! TO HELP ME BECOME... THE ULTIMATE GOD!"

And then, then, then... she counts down to the beginning of the end: "Three! Two! ONE!"

. . .

Nothing happens.

The girl is met with nothing but giggles and cameras recording her every move. She is being photographed, videoed, live-streamed—spread across the globe like wildfire, for the masses find the girl's preposterous statements to be the very definition of what they seek after all the despair these months brought: entertainment. Offended by their disbelief, their longing for something so base, and them finding her to be what satiates it, she shrieks again: "THREE! TWO! ONE!"

Nothing.

"I-I... I need— I'LL NEED HELP IN... THREE! TWO. ONE."

Nothing.

"THREE, TWO, ONE. THREE, TWO, ONE. THREE TWO ONE, THREETWOONE!"

Now her shouts have become annoying to the majority. She is being taken away now, kicking and screaming, and now people are going back to their original purposes of coming here, putting down their phones, and ignoring the noise. The show is over. You look back out the window.

Just in time

to see

the

clouds

fall

from the sky.

You're not the only one to see this. Oh, no, no, from the gasps you hear all around you, the dread that rushes into the air, everyone has noticed. You'd wager the whole world has noticed. And at this point, you know. You know.

IT HAS BEGUN.

Two seconds later, the sky turns bright. Too bright. Everyone shields their eyes, hides away like the coward that is the sun, and then, just as quickly as it begun, it is over. You blink, look up and out once again, hoping, perhaps even praying that everything is okay, will be okay, but all you see is darkness and the stars and artificial lights all around.

From somewhere in the café, the girl whispers, "Three, two, one."

A guttural roar shakes you to your core.

———

On June 21, 2019, barely a week after the tragedies of the past few months were considered done and over with, the clear sky turns blindingly bright and whiter than falling snow, and then wisps sink from the sky. Gods have returned, alongside them an apocalypse, but they are too weak to stop it. They need help. They need an Ultimate God. After picking a girl named Sasha as their Chosen One, she later picks you and several others to help her along her journey to restore order to Earth and power to the Divine.

Hopefully, you survive.

Hopefully, everyone else on the planet does, too.

Edited at May 24, 2022 12:30 PM by lifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 17, 2022 10:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

——————————————————

L O R E

——————————————————

L O R E. The stuff you definitely need to know in order to exist properly in here. Read everythin', m'kay? Or at least as much as you can without dying. Seriously. These walls of text may be daunting, but, like, you need to know at least 50% of all of this or you'll kinda just be left A-posing in the background.

Eons ago, an unfathomable being grew tired of the limitless abyss and created a world for them to love. In some corner of incomprehensible lands, they created a universe where they'd give life and joy, and fashioned a multitude of species and beauty on a single planet they named "Earth." Because the unfathomable being was an aficionado of the idea of individualism and self-sufficiency, they left their creations to themselves for several centuries, observing them all grow and prosper without their designer's intervention. The unfathomable being was perfectly content to do so for as long as time continued to allow them, proud to see their creations thrive without them, but then came along someone who caught their eye. In their longing to be closer to him, their chef-d'œuvre, the being revealed themself to their creations, and became known as their god.

Although the god had originally planned to linger as far away from their creations as possible, to simply be a passive audience of one, they soon became quite delighted to be amongst what they had given life to, and especially more so to be walking alongside their favorite design. But alas, they were immortal, unlike what they had made, and time slipped through their fingers like the finest of sands; in a mere blink, their most treasured was upon his deathbed. Desperate to keep him by their side, they offered him the opportunity to become immortal, to find a home and shelter in another plane of existence, and to allow them both to be together for all of what façade of eternity they were allowed—and he did not hesitate to accept. He ascended, and the heavens welcomed another god.

For several millennia, the both of them were worshipped and adored, each favor given by the mortals granting them more and more power. With this, the second god decided to create as his creator did, adding species and beauty to the planet they watched over together. However, whereas the first god had more of a... passive, distant role, the second god intervened and, in his words, as if the first god was being irresponsible by living as a spectator, interceded—to guide the both of their creations to success, he said. The first god, as a lover of autonomy, worried about the second becoming consumed by his power and, through lust for control, subsequently threatening, if not completely abolishing, Earth's independence. To prevent this, the first god ascended a third individual, one of the second's creations, to the heavens; thus, a third god joined the skies.

And so, it went like this for several centuries: as one god showed signs of corruption, the first god ascended one of this other god's creations to godhood, and as this next god showed signs of hindering Earth's freedom, yet another creature was ascended. Three gods became five; then seven; then sixteen, then twenty-three; then thirty; then fifty; then, when some grew so powerful that they themselves obtained the ability to ascend whoever they liked, hundreds; and then thousands. There were so many the first god had to create other worlds for them all to store their designs. Each created as their creator before them, each lusted for power, and each grew to cherish corruption. And as each began interfering in others' creations, as each began stealing power from their kin, picking fights and becoming problematic, they grated on the first god's nerves. A being of order and organization, the first god found themself upset by the proliferating disarray and gathered all the lesser gods before their alter. Then, they proposed rules for the others to abide by: they could govern only what they created, they could not steal what wasn't theirs, they can only step into territories they were permitted to access, and they cannot rule over what they have made with an iron fist; i.e., they could not allow themselves to be overtaken by their greed. The first god proceeded to issue an ultimatum to those who refused to obey, stating that if they were unhappy with the terms, then the path to mortality was right outside the gates of the heavens, more than open to being trodden upon. If anyone ever thought the rules idiotic or saw mortality for themself as laughable, they could always become a star, a corpse in the heavens, a missing piece in the beguiling puzzle that was the sky.

There were ten stars in the sky in that era.

From thereafter, the first god became known as the Ultimate God, the god of gods, the designer of designers, the creator of creators. They absolved impossible issues, intervened in brutal battles, prevented decimating disasters, and did their very best to maintain balance. They oh-so longed to be a passive bystander once again, but with so much ongoing, there was simply no possibility for them to be such. And yet, still, as said so many times before, the Ultimate God was infatuated with the concept of freedom, and wanted their creations to merely... be, to exist without much guidance, and to only require it when absolutely necessary. And so the Ultimate God divagated as much as they could, content to watch their creations fight and love each other over and over again in some cruel, vicious cycle that broke their heart each and every time. But they supposed that difficulties such as this were simply inevitable byproducts of free will. And so, they decided to mostly leave their creations be.

They didn't expect to be killed for their choice of philosophy.

No one knew that it was even possible, that it could ever happen, but, one day—one, normal, average, clear day—the Ultimate God... vanished, was ripped from The Divine and thrown out of the clutches of reality like rubbish. It happened too quickly to process, too quickly to respond to, and the mere seconds where time seemed to stop was all that was needed for the damage to fester.

The three natural moons of the Earth collided into one, the planets from beyond decayed, the once-small universe expanded explosively, and what was once ten stars became fifty in moments, then eighty, then hundreds, then thousands. With each god that was snuffed out from existence, so too were their creations rid from continuance, vanishing one by one into an unknown void. Reality broke down and reshaped itself to function in a new land without divine guidance, and by the end of all the change, nearly an eon later, nothing was what it used to be.

What living designs were fortunate enough to remain existing were located exclusively on Earth, a planet that now orbited the corpse of what had made it. Only a sixth of the remaining species, merely one of them considered highly intelligent, managed to survive the planet's ever-changing conditions briskly enough to evolve into the millions of species of today's time. Over the mega-anna, the intelligent species, the Homo sapiens, forgot about the past. The knowledge of the former Earth's cultures, histories, technologies, records, and the gods—everything that'd made the Earth what it was—was forgotten, and what was remembered was twisted and warped into the mythical tales and legends of the folklore of the modern-day. The cosmos had reset. And no matter how much the humans attempted to understand the world around them, they knew only what was erroneous.

They were wholly unprepared for the truth.

See, during the event that brought about a new beginning on Earth, for every hundred gods who were slaughtered, one—considered weak in comparison to the others' powers—was left untouched by death, and was instead thrown into "slumber," locked away in an entirely separate plane of existence, forbidden from contacting anything and anyone. Only exactly an eon later, in the year 2019, did they somehow, someway wake from their deep sleep.

Their stirrings brought about the rain, the hurricanes, the dust storms, the earthquakes, the tsunamis, the tornadoes—every disaster from March to June. And those wrathful thunderstorms? It was their power leaking from the heavens, and whoever was struck obtained a small percentage of their abilities. It was them—those slumbering, weak gods. All those tragedies were them slowly blinking their eyes open to a world they knew nothing of.

And there would only be more tragedies once their eyes were fully open.

With the return of the gods was the return of the once-gone creations. Most of these creations weren't even originally owned or governed by the now-awoken gods; they were brought back as some sort of mistake on reality's behalf, having confused the weaker gods as having the power needed to govern every single one of them.

But these creations have returned... wrong. No, not wrong in that they are almost completely unlike what the humans had described them to be in their silly little folklores, their actual selves twisted by time. True, it has a part in that wrongness, but, in this case, their wrongness refers to their inability to properly function. For one, each individual in each returned species is glitching in and out of reality to varying degrees, acts as a silhouette, or is simply an amalgamation of monstrous shadows seemingly entirely unable to do anything but destroy—they aren't quite real. And what was once glistening teal-green rain now falls as corrosive, bright orange hail; what were warm zephyrs that brought warmth to even the coldest of winters are now blazing-hot tornadoes that leave flames in their wake; what was snow then is rain colder than liquid nitrogen—weather considered normal an eon ago is now simply deadly and not right. Not only these, but suddenly there are three other moons, the Sun appears to have abandoned mankind, and the sky is infinitely dark and occupied only by the graves of gods and entirely unfamiliar planets. And, perhaps worst of all, every celestial body in space outside the solar system is rapidly approaching Earth.

Essentially, the planet is fucked.

And it's your job to unfuck it.

The twelve-year-old savior of all of reality itself needs your help to yeet her into The Divine as the new Ultimate God, return power (and more) to the gods by doing favors for them, and restore order to the cosmos. Annnd you need to do all this within a few years or everything is going to die.

No pressure.

No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 17, 2022 10:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

——————————————————

T L D R

——————————————————

The TLDR if you want nothing to do with the walls of text above yet. Written by ThisIsAPackName. Please praise him. He saved my life.

It all began with a lonely god.

Tired of being the only thing to exist, they created a world for them to love and observe. They filled this world with creatures that created lives for themselves, intent to simply watch it all unfold and be entertained. As time went on, they grew attached, enough to reveal themself to their creations and, eventually, ascended their favorite design to godhood.

This quickly proved problematic to the first god as their creation seemed intent on intervening in things that he shouldn't be bothering with. In an attempt to stop him, they ascended another being to godhood; then another, as that one grew corrupt; and then another, and then another, until the sky grew littered with gods, each subsequently filling the world with their own creations.

As they grew jealous of one another, they fought for power. The first god, always one for order as much as they loved freedom, declared that gods could only govern what they created, cannot steal from each other, and cannot become tyrants over their creations. The ones who didn't like these terms were made to abandon godhood. Those who did not like the idea of becoming mortal again and also were not looking to obey the first god were turned into stars.

This god (then dubbed the Ultimate God) did not realize that they would eventually be turned into a star themself.

The gods were ripped down one by one and turned into the thousands of stars of today twinkling in the sky. Planets, moons, and all of reality that was previously governed by the gods were destroyed. All that was left were the bits of reality that were ungoverned, the No Man’s Land that no one god truly owned (or perhaps they had, but disowned them at some point)—all else disappeared as reality reshaped itself in a world with only a fraction of what had existed before, where all creators had gone with everything they made and ensured continued to exist. All that remained were a few measly planets orbiting around the Sun, the corpse of the Ultimate God that loved them so.

Life went on. Animals evolved, humans settled into their current society, and the previous ways of the world went entirely forgotten.

That was, save for the few remnants of the previous world.

Some gods managed to survive through the pandemic that destroyed all their brethren. Weak ones, yes, but gods nonetheless—asleep for the longest time, but not dead.

And being asleep necessitates an awakening.

They began the awakening process in March. It wreaked havoc on the world, causing all sorts of disasters—rain, hurricanes, flooding, hail—for a full four months all the way to June, a time when it became even worse. Three days, lightning rained down upon the earth, the final stage of their fucked-up holy REM sleep cycle as their unfathomable power leaked out into the world. It gave the people it struck the abilities of the gods, of which many could not handle or could not figure out in time and died quickly upon usage.

That, however, was the least of their worries.

When the gods were finally awake, the world decided it was time to bring back their creations. But not just the weak gods' creations, no, no—it brought back every god's creations, mistakenly believing the weak would have the power to govern them. These creatures, without their owner gods' powers, couldn’t quite exist properly in this unfamiliar, much-changed world without godly help. As such, they failed to exist as they should; they acted as silhouettes, as glitched beings, as things that were not truly real. Despite having the same disposition and abilities as before, they now lived in a place they did not recognize, and they wreaked havoc as terrifying-looking beings that, worse than being unfamiliar to humanity, were simply not right.

Of course, the gods did not only create beings. In their time, they created weather, biomes, skies, and planets—all things that, without the guidance of their creator gods, simply do not work quite right. And these things are incredibly dangerous when they do not work quite right. As such, humanity is in shambles, desperately trying to defend themselves against a strange, glitchy hell after the nonstop slaughter that was the actual awakening itself. Oh, and did I mention there are fucking gods here now?

The world became unorderly, chaotic, confusing. No one was able to truly own those things, not as the weak gods they were, and they simply did as they pleased while simultaneously failing to be. As such, it was figured that, hey, if the world needs order and the gods need more power, why not fix both of them?

A twelve-year-old child was chosen to be the new Ultimate God, to put in place the order that the world so desperately craves, fix everything, and hopefully, get some power to the other gods in the process so they can take things over and fix this whole mess. The child, named Sasha, plans to make herself that god with a bit of help—and she’s chosen you to do it, for some fucking reason. Hopefully, she made the right choice.

Chances are, though, she didn’t. She is twelve, after all.

But, well, you never know. This could just work out for the betterment of everything.

No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 17, 2022 10:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

——————————————————
T E R M I N O L O G Y
——————————————————

THE AWOKEN GODS
These ones were considered the weak gods of The Divine, the ascended creations of ascended creations of ascended creations ten times over, and (typically) the youngest compared to all the others. They most likely didn't create much during their time awake (compared to their older kin), and most of their designs were living creatures, usually not as complex as the ones made by the gods higher in rank than them. The average weak god owned no territory in reality and, usually, their creations lived in the lands of other, stronger gods until they grew strong enough to own their own place and could move what they made over to there. They were all technically under the governance of the Ultimate God, and, lest they become a star, obeyed UG's rules (which you don't need to know in detail yet because of Plot Things). Now, onto the important tidbits: instead of being destroyed during the cataclysmic events of an eon ago, these gods were put to sleep, and then awoke in 2019 due to Things. They're even weaker than they used to be, partly because of the whole bullshit where their abilities got yeet deep into Earth's core or inside of living creatures, and also because of Their Long-Ass Sleep, but they've still got a bit of power in them, and they're only going to get stronger (perhaps more so than they were before their slumber) as Sasha and Friends do them favors, worship them, restore order to shit, yada-yada.

Currently, only sixteen gods (+ one anomaly) pose a grand impact on the group. They are side characters and NPCs, and their POVs are unlikely to be, like, directly explored. Only ThisIsAPackName and LifeisnotUwU are allowed to control them for now; you might be given a chance at yoinking one further into the RP when you've got a hold on things.

- | RESERVED FOR LifeisnotUwU |

- | RESERVED FOR ThisIsAPackName |

- | [Technically] RESERVED FOR LifeisnotUwU |

————————————————

GLITCHING SPECIES
These are, typically, the species made by the awoken gods. An example of one would be... eh, a talking carrot maybe. The creations of the awoken gods glitch from time to time and can kinda clip through walls and stuff, but not as often and severely as the others. Who are these others, you ask? These ones were either creations of more powerful (now dead) gods co-shared with the awoken weaker ones, or were sort of owned by every single god and acted as messengers and stuff (one of these species would be considered the Eastern Dragon of today). Do note that they have the same disposition and personalities as they originally did, so once they stop being confused, they might even end up as allies! So. Anyway, TIAPN and I will go into more detail in the discussion thread and/or the RP.

The following is a list of side characters and NPCs of note who glitch like nuts:

- | RESERVED FOR LifeisnotUwU |

- | RESERVED FOR ThisIsAPackName |

———————

SILHOUETTES
These ones are typically more complex species that glitch about more often and violently than the regular glitching species, and also look like their transparency was dialed down to 50% and light isn't quite doing its job on their bodies. These species can be one of three: 1) they were owned by the awoken gods, but not created by them (when a god "disowns" a creation, another god can "adopt" it, see) but since these gods are weak as hell compared to the rest of The Divine, the gods aren't able to completely whack them into reality; 2) they were co-shared between an awoken god and a stronger now-dead god, but, again, since the awoken gods are weaker than they already were, they can't govern them properly; 3) they were a complex creation of a weaker god and the no-power thing makes them not function right. Do note that Silhouettes don't exactly need to be species, per se. They can also be a whole-ass planet, for example. Or anything else, really.

———————

SHADOWS
These guys are species or other things that were made by other gods who are now extremely dead. They range from looking like shadowy masses to pure nightmare fuel depending on how complex they were originally (typically, the more powerful their creator(s) and/or owner(s) were, the more of a nightmare they look). Nothing else needs to be said aside from them being REALLY confused about where they are now and what they woke up as.

———————

BAD, BAD WEATHER
So, this is the weather and climate stuff that was common during the era of the gods. Essentially, because Earth's atmosphere is different and reality itself is Not What It Used to Be, these things manifest in Very Fucked Ways. The more complex the weather event, the more lethal it'll be when it pops into existence on Earth, but also, fortunately, the less often it'll wreak havoc. So, here are some examples of what weather is like now on Earth: when it rains, the water that falls is a mixture of corrosive acid and bright orange hail; when it snows, the snowflakes are very corrosive, very spiky dark purple hail the size of fists, and also mercury-esque icicles that are, like, the length of your arm and will impale virtually anything; when it storms, just run, bro, because either way, you won't know just what happens.

Luckily, because the weather is an easier thing to manage than species, the awoken gods have delegated a bunch of their power to deal with this stuff. A dedicated few are 100% focused on keeping the weather under control and making sure the shit that happens ain't as lethal.

————————————————

THE BLESSED HUMANS
Typically those who were struck by lightning. These ones got at least one ability (called a Blessing) from at least one god. A good chunk of them ended up getting wiped out because their bodies couldn't handle the power(s) and stuff. To those that didn't do the die and are able to (sort of) handle what they've been "blessed" with, their powers typically have either manifested in small, subtle ways (and thus they might have not realized they have powers in the first place) or are yet to fully manifest.

———————

THE NORMAL HUMANS
Normal ones. No powers. Still useful, of course, but... Eh.

———————

THE ANOMALIES
These ones don't quite exist anymore, but there might be a few scattered around. They had some sort of ability despite not being struck by lightning. A likely cause for this is a sudden burst/leakage of the slumbering gods' powers yeeting into an object or creature. Usually, whatever was the target of this burst was given some sort of extended life, and they often confused themselves to be immortal. But anomalies can also get other things.

You have to ask either LifeisnotUwU or ThisIsAPackName first if you want a character who is an Anomaly, and specify just what you have in plan for them, what kind of ability they'll have, and what exactly this adds to the plot. Do not be offended if either of us declines; we may have just found your idea to not quite fit into what we have planned.

———————

OTHER
...Hmm.

=======================================

As the RP and the discussion thread progress, more shit will be added here.

If you have any ideas you'd like to whack in, feel free to share them with everyone! We'll see if it fits into the general gist of everything.

Edited at May 24, 2022 12:29 PM by lifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 20, 2022 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

————————————————

SASHA'S PARTY

————————————————

This is the group you're stuck with. Your primary goal is to save the world. What does this group consist of, you ask?

— THE LEADER —

THE CHUUNIBYOU
- [ Sasha | F | PB: LifeisnotUwU | 12 | Chosen One ] -
This character is the Chosen One and the leader of the group. She is insane. She assigns roles to whoever makes the mistake of catching her eye and promptly gets forced to join her team. She is not actually referred to as "The Chuunibyou." Since she is twelve, she has no idea what she's doing.

— EVERYONE ELSE* —

THE VOICE
- [ KJ/Voice | M(?) | PB: LifeisnotUwU | ?? | God(?) ] -
Said to be a strange god who has taken an interest in Sasha. He communicates with her through telepathy. Apparently, he's been with her since she was five, which is odd considering how the gods woke up just recently... Whether the child is just schizophrenic or what is unknown. For now, at least.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

DESIGNATED HEAD BONKER
[ {Name} | {Gender} | PB: {User} | {Age} | {Blessing, Etc.} ]
The individual Sasha believes would turn to violence at every possible opportunity. This character might be impulsive and have anger issues. A berserker of sorts.

THE THERAPIST
~ [ Kage | M | PB: ThisIsAPackName | 16 | Pyrokinesis ] ~
The moral support character. Whether they can actually provide moral support is unknown. This character could, in fact, turn out to be just one big-ass asshole.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

MY BODYGUARD
- [ Aries | M | PB: Overthink101 | 28 | Blood Clot ] -
Owned by Sasha, apparently, and whose duty is to keep her and only her safe and protected from Everything. They will most likely simply be referred to as "Sasha's Bodyguard."
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

ON-SIGHT MEDIC
- [ Sebastaen | M | PB: Ebanon | 31 | Normal ] -
In Sasha's mind, this character is fully capable of healing others. Exactly how well they can actually heal depends.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

THAT ONE BITCH NO ONE CAN FIGURE OUT
~ [ Sásta | F | PB: Ebanon | 22 | Explosion Manipulation ] ~
Exactly what the title says: a mysterious being who appears to have too many aspects to their personality to properly pinpoint an exact Vibe.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

MARY SUE
- [ Victor | M | PB: Pluto | 20 | Normal Human ] -
In Sasha's words, this character is "the motherfucker who can do anything." This character gives off the vibes of someone who has no weaknesses whatsoever. Of course, this character is definitely not a Mary Sue; they're just called such by Sasha because of their Vibes.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

RESIDENT BITCH HAVER
Sasha is convinced this person "has all the bitches." This character might actually downright suck at obtaining lovers.

MAN WITH NO BITCHES
This character does not have to be a man. They just have to be bitchless and, in Sasha's eyes, a big loser about it. This character likely is more than capable of having every single lover in the universe.

BULLY BAIT
Sasha considers this character to be the nerd, the one everyone can bully. Preferably, they are meek but highly intelligent.

BIMBO
~ [ Ashara | F | PB: Xuân | 18 | Portal Manipulation ] ~
Sasha took one look at this character and immediately identified Dumb Vibes. Is this character truly a bimbo? Who knows? But they'll be called one forever.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

NPC
~ [ Sage | M | PB: LifeisnotUwU | 20(?) | Immortality ] ~
The NPC. A dude in the background, made to die and be nothing. Supposedly.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

ANNOYING HOLDER OF MORALS
- [ Cain | F | PB: ThisIsAPackName | 28 | Normal Human ] -
The individual Sasha believes is a pompous asshole and abides by (in her words) a shitty, unnecessary moral code. The Voice recommended this role.
| FOUND ON PAGE 2 |

[ more roles will be added as more people sign up + get accepted ]
(this RP is permanently open and has infinite possible roles)

================

*these "roles" are merely absurd titles given by a twelve-year-old child based purely on a character's vibes alone. These roles Do Not Matter; they mean Nothing whatsoever. Your character can turn out completely different from what their role suggests. If you want to come up with your own roles, feel free to, but just make sure the title sounds absolutely absurd.

Those with " - " on either side of their character information is currently in the group. Those with " ~ " on either side of their character information is a character who is on a waitlist, meaning they will show up later in the RP, but they'll get that role.

Edited at May 28, 2022 09:19 PM by LifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 20, 2022 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

——————————————
R U L E S
——————————————

(Totally not copied from TIAPN's RP)

0. There is no secret code. Just read all of this like you should.

1. Follow Eve's rules.

2. Both I (LifeisnotUwU) and TIAPN (ThisIsAPackName) reserve the right to accept and decline sign-up sheets. We'll only be accepting people who have a proper grasp of the plot, got good grammar, and have something to offer to the storyline. We will be extremely picky with who gets to join, so do your very best!! <3

3. We can also waitlist characters. If we feel that a character works for this RP, but does not quite fit right at the current point in time that the RP is in, we're likely to ask you if you'd like for this character to be waitlisted. This means that your character is accepted into the RP, but they aren't actually participating in the story yet. People who have all their characters waitlisted and/or haven't managed to keep up with everything can PM ThisIsAPackName for a quick summary of what the hell has happened.

4. Try to write at least two paragraphs in the appearance and personality sections of your character. You can go wild with both, just make sure they make sense for the character. Be creative!!

5. Write at least three major strengths and weaknesses. These should balance out each other. For minor strengths and weaknesses, you don't need to worry about balancing them out; one can outweigh the other. If something doesn't work as a major or minor strength or weakness, TIAPN and I will let you know.

6. If something's wrong with your character sheet, TIAPN and I will let you know. No worries about getting something wrong or anything at the start; we'll be here to fix whatever problem we see. But, if we ask you to change your sheet more than five times, your character's probably gonna get declined, sorry!

7. You can have as many characters as you want. Do note that if you make a lot of characters, a good chunk of them are likely to be waitlisted. As of right now, we recommend making only one character; whatever other character you make usually is gonna get benched, unless you have a plot-related reason for them not to be.

8. Usually, TIAPN and I decide what role your character has, not you. We will assign roles based on your character's "Vibes." Do note that a role at this point in the RP means absolutely nothing; they're, essentially, just absurd titles a twelve-year-old child gave your character based on first impressions. Your character is free to do absolutely anything, even things that "go against" what their role suggests, so don't pay attention to the roles that much, really. They're just titles. Kind of like a nickname. The main thing you need to know about roles is that no matter what you're assigned, your character will always be in the "Everyone Else" section of Sasha's Party. If you see that all the current roles in the list are taken, don't worry, it doesn't mean that you can't join; we'll just make a role up for your character.

9. If you have an idea for a "role," let TIAPN and I know! We're open to pretty much anything role-wise, honestly. Just have an absurd title and an absurd summary that sounds like something a kid would think up, and we'll think about whacking it into the RP. Do note that even if you come up with the best title and summary for a role ever, your character might still not get that role. As I said, TIAPN and I decide what title your character gets and where they'll get ranked. Think it doesn't make sense? It should. That's what happens when you've got a twelve-year-old psychopathic gamer leading a group.

10. No reservations. Since this RP is permanently open and everyone can join whenever there's no need to reserve slots. You can finish your sheet whenever, too, but do note that if you're too slow with finishing your character's bio, they're getting waitlisted and you'll be left behind.

11. Your character's blessing(s) (their power(s)) are VERY OP. As such, we require that you find checks and balances for your character. Your character can have any ability whatsoever, and it can be called anything. Don't worry if you think your character's blessing doesn't fit; just post the sheet or ask either TIAPN or me and we'll just let you if it works or not.

12. Make sure everyone gets a moment to shine in the spotlight. Inclusion and all that—it's a group roleplay, basic etiquette, you know how it is. Although Sasha could be considered the star of the RP and all considering how she's the "Chosen One", every single character is important and shouldn't be whacked into the background.

13. Make sure to ask before injuring a character, and obviously ask before killing someone. You don't have to ask for minor things like slaps or punches, though you probably should, just to avoid problems and all.

14. Anyone is allowed to change the scene, weather, or time with the permission of other participants in the area. People in different areas can be roleplaying different time frames, so you don’t need to ask them, but do ask about the weather if they're nearby.

15. You don't need to write an incredible amount. There's no minimum word count. Just write enough to keep the plot and storyline moving. No one wants to see a 7,000-word post that's just 99% a description of the weather. If TIAPN and/or I see that you're not offering much to the RP, we'll let you know and we can work out a way to have your posts have more acceptable content in them. One-liners are unacceptable, though. Writer's block is okay. Let us know if you're struggling to get out a post.

16. You can post whenever the hell you want. Seriously. This is a casual RP, so take your time. Don't stress. RPing is supposed to be fun. However, I recommend you post at least once a week. Twice if you're feeling up to it. If you don't post enough within a month, your character is getting left behind. We'll just start RPing as if your character is either going along with everything that's happening or has disappeared into thin air, kinda like they're a ghost or something. Seriously. There's no time limit to getting out a response, but if you want your character to not get left behind, you gotta keep up even just a little. We'll only wait for you for so long.

17. If you think you won't be able to respond for a while, tell us. We'll work something out, don't worry.

18. If you have something big planned, you have to tell either me or TIAPN. If you've got a major-ass plot-twist, plot-thwacking backstory, revelation that a character's sib is a god, your character's been alive for infinity years, or something, you've gotta let the owners of this RP know. The only ones who can really keep shit secret from y'all are TIAPN and I LMAOOOOOO. Sorry if you think it's unfair or spoiler-ey, but... just the way things have to go. The ones with the most knowledge of this plot aren't you guys, and TIAPN and I really do just gotta know what's up to see if everything's gonna fit right.

19. If you have any ideas you wanna whack in this, lemme know! And feel free to share anything in the Discussion Thread. Really. I wanna hear what's going on in that head of yours. Don't be shy; no one here bites. Although I have TIAPN to bitch to when I've got problems progressing everything and making up details, I'd still love love love to know what you've got in mind.

20. Questions? PM me or TIAPN! We'll do our best to resolve them. You can also ask in the discussion thread. Don't worry if you think it's already been asked before; if you wanna ask something, ask it. Even if it's been answered in the past fifteen times already, we'll still answer you.

——— CHARACTER SHEET ———
You can obviously add more if you want to.

Character Moniker:
Full Name:
Orientation:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills/Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Power/Blessing (if has one):
Pros of Power/Blessing:
Cons of Power/Blessing:
Relationships:
Other:
Role you think would fit this character: (Give a reason. If you think none of the currently available roles fit your character or anything, just PM TIAPN or me.)
Is it possible for this character to be waitlisted?: (If no, provide a reason for why it works/makes sense for this character to be immediately whacked into the plot.)
If waitlisted, how would you like them to be introduced?: (Explain how and when you'd like them to join. You don't need to go in-depth unless you feel a need to.)
RP Examples: (At least one. Link to an average RP response.)

=======================

Good luck!! <3

Edited at May 24, 2022 02:52 PM by lifeisnotUwU
   No Longer Indefinitely Open B')May 20, 2022 10:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

This RP is now...

OPEN AT LONG LAST

...so get to writing!

Edited at May 24, 2022 02:48 PM by lifeisnotUwU

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups