Wolf Play : The New Order || Bird RP || Open!
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game
 Caeruleum
05:39:20 Cae, Blue
speaking of tomorrows spring 1st, its also monday. stone your 14yro wolves you wanna keep, bros~
 Caeruleum
05:38:44 Cae, Blue
all wolves, pups included, age on spring 1st, which is tomorrow lol. theres 4 seasons, each has 3 months, one month is equal to one real life day, which means one wp year is 12 real life days ^^
 Ellixter
05:37:14 
Woah, and how much real-time does it take for pups to grow to adults - thanks for answering my questions
 Caeruleum
05:33:59 Cae, Blue
80-96 hours of pregnancy, plus 2-5 hours of labor
 Ellixter
05:33:26 
How long real-time does it take for pregnant wolves to give birth

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Black Bear : +5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 6, 2022 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Links:
Sign-ups - you are here
Discussion- N/A
Thread- N/A

Characters
------------------------------
Monarch
- Reserved Astrolistic
-------------
Queen
- (Chosen in Roleplay)
--------------
Commander
- Broic || Male || Owl || Abberant Canines
---------------
Assistant to Commander
-
---------------
Medic
-
--------------
Assistant Medic
-
---------------
Combatants
-
-
-
-
-
-
------------------
Chicks
(must have mother)
-
-
-
------------------
Elders
-
-

Edited at May 13, 2022 07:47 AM by Aberrant Canines
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 5, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞~
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑅𝑢𝑘𝑎𝑟 𝐸𝑚𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑢𝑛. 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑦 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛?
(Raptor is another word for birds of prey such as hawks and eagles.)
~𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭~
Oakenspire Village

The treetop village that makes up the Empire. It has houses built inside of the trees as well as on the large branches. Platforms have been established more recently to make room the growing population.

Saffron Forest

The forest in which the Empire resides. It contains very large deciduous trees that birds in the empire call home.

Grayrock Colosseum

Set just outside the castle. It is built with very old moss covered stones. Events such as executions, gladiator battles, processions, and even new exotics, items, and gadgets are shown if the monarch deems them worth while.

Rukar Mountain

In the center of Saffron Forest. It gave the Empire its name. The castle was carved and built here. This is where the Monarch and the high ranks live and work. It contains natural barriers made of rock that give it a wall like structure surrounding it. It has one main entrance that all commoners are required to enter and exit through. Guards are set at the entrance. It does contain hidden passageways but not many know of them.

The Forge

Used for building armor and other items as well as mining for the metals needed. It is set just inside the castle walls but has a tunnel entrance to outside the walls. Guards are required to check everything that enters and exits.

Sparrow River

The largest river running through the forest. It has many smaller creeks that flow into it. It supplies the Empire with food, fresh water, and energy. Sparrow river got its name from the many sparrows found along it. Birds of prey hunt them for food and sport. Swamps and bogs can be found around low spots near the river and are a source of food such as frogs.

Slate Cemetery

At the boundary of the Empire this is where the dead are buried and those “cast out” are taken and usually killed. It gets it’s name from the flat, black, slate like, ground that is covered in bones. Few birds see the cemetery and they prefer to avoid it.

Rolling Plains

The pastures outside Saffron Forest. Raptors come here to stretch their wings and even races are held here. Hunting and farming are common as well. The nomadic birds in the empire move their herds around these vast plains for fresh food and then take them to town to sell.

~𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰~

The raptors are the dominant species in this area and have pets as well as live stock to feed the amount of birds living in the Empire. They also supply furs and pelts for decoration and accessories. Your character can own herds of whatever you want or even just a pet if you wish.

• Wolves, big cats, and other large predators are non- existent
  • Foxes, badgers, and such do but are considered pests
  • Lizards & snakes are kept around as they keep things clean and keep parasites as well as rodents away. Though occasionally are snacked on.
  • Higher rankings tend to keep lesser species of colorful and exotic birds to show their wealth and ranks. Playable characters but usually are there to look pretty. They are raised in the high ranking member's family.
~𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬~

- This is a Semi- Lit role play. I understand writers block just do not make a habit of it.
- Don't join unless you plan to post at least 1-2 times per day
- No Mary or Gary Sues. I should not have to say this but I will anyway.
- I do not need RP examples. I will determine by your character's personality or appearance if it is good enough.
- No character limit. Just get your main character forum done first.
- Follow all photo crediting rules as well as all of Eve's rules please.
- Hate the character not the player
- Drama is encouraged. DM your fellow role players and come up with some drastic death scenes or something . (Dm me as well but surprise the rest of the group.)
- All chicks must have parent(s) or guardian(s) 1-4 chicks per clutch.
- Expect any conspirators to be killed if caught.
- I suggest each player have a main character then make at least one or more additional characters that can be killed off. I do not need heavy detail on the additional characters, only on your main one.
- Reservations last 24 hours
- PM me and tell me which side you are on. (Loyal or conspirator) This will not be shared with the players and you will have to find out who your allies are. Choose wrongly, and you might be making a new character.
- You can change sides through the roleplay unless you are caught. Let me know privately if you decide to change.
- Your character is not safe from execution if the Monarch does not know you support him/her
- The Monarch and Queen are mated for life
~𝐑𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬~
- Those who break the law will be punished by death or demotion
- Treason is punishable by death
- Respect those higher ranked than you
- Address your superiors appropriately
- will be continued

Edited at May 6, 2022 12:39 PM by Aberrant Canines
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 5, 2022 11:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬~

(Highest to Lowest)
Monarch
The King, the Emperor, the Tzar. He goes by many titles but they all mean Sole Ruler. He is to be addressed as "Your Majesty" or "Sir" or of a title similar to that. All birds are expected to bow before him and to rise when he enters the room. They may sit only when he leaves or seats himself.
The Monarch is born into his rank and is the oldest living son of the past or current Monarch. The Monarch may allow his Queen to rule beside him but only if that is what he wishes. Otherwise, he has absolute power.
Queen
The Queen is chosen by the Monarch but only if she gives consent. They are required to hatch at least one clutch of eggs to continue the bloodline. She is to be addressed as "Your Majesty" or "Ma'am". She is just below Monarch in the social hierarchy. She is to be treated with respect.
Commander
Right hand man (or woman) to the Monarch. The Commander is to be addressed as "Sir" or "Ma'am". They take care of the jobs the Monarch doesn't usually have time for. (Even the dirty jobs) They organize meetings, see that everything is in order and reports anything unusual to the Monarch.
Medic
The medic has the most knowledge of herbs and remidies in the flock. They are most responsible for the higher rankings but do care for the rest of the flock.
Assistant
This goes for any kind of assistant whether it be the Medic's, Commander's, or a Combatants assistant. They assist them and learn how their jobs work to take over if that rank is injured or unavailable.
The Commander's assistant is usually the Monarch's son or daughter but learns from the Commander how to take care of their flock. If the Monarch has no son or daughter then the chick with the most proven talent or history of royal blood will be chosen. Must be fully feathered before this rank can be chosen.
Combatants
Hunters, warriors, guards and such hold this rank as the manpower in the flock.
Chicks
Young birds that have not yet gained their full plumage. Once they are fully feathered they will movie to their ranks and learn from their superiors. Until then, they keep the flocks happiness up.
Elders
Birds in the flock who have well served their whole lives.

Edited at May 13, 2022 08:04 AM by Aberrant Canines
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 6, 2022 11:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~Sign up forums~

Name

Rank

Breed

Appearance

Personality

Mate

Kin (includes offspring)

Other

Edited at May 10, 2022 10:55 PM by Aberrant Canines
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 6, 2022 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Brioc

Species: Great Horned Owl

Appearance

(credits go to RedPangolin on DeviantArt)

Brioc is a mature male in his prime. He has a medium build though he is mostly feathers. Browns, blacks, and various shades of white are scattered across his feathers and give him a very naturalistic look. His black hooked beak fits in perfect with his round head. But his most striking feature are his yellow eyes that stand out most to viewers and give him an eriee but wise disposition. With a wingspan of almost 2 meters long he has one of the biggest wingspans compared to other owls. Brioc isn't built for battle though his wings make him deadly silent and incredibly fast. Which, if you ask him can be just as deadly.

Personality

The tactical choice is the practical choice for Brioc. He believes in always having a plan, a backup plan, and a backup plan for the back up plan. Just to be safe. Brioc is one who has strict moral and ethical beliefs that guide his life and guide his desire to protect the people of his empire but he appears hypocritical at times. He is known as honorable and will do what he thinks is best for everyone. He shows great patriotism, truthfulness, and nobility. Everyone has flaws and Brioc's happens to be that he is to trusting. He puts faith in the world and tries to only see the bright side.

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Kin: PM me

Offspring: PM me

Other

Edited at May 10, 2022 11:04 PM by Aberrant Canines
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 10, 2022 01:32 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve Monarch?
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 10, 2022 07:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved
The New Order || Bird RP || Open!May 10, 2022 05:45 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Cielo

Rank wanted: Satisfied

Breed: Bald Eagle

Appearance: Cielo is the essence of utter beauty and power. His striking coat is enough to make anyone look his way, and his piercing amber eyes are enough to make everyone drop their gaze and bow at his feet. WIP

Personality

Dislikes

Crush

Mate

Kin

Offspring

Other

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us