Wolf Play : Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game
 Caeruleum
05:39:20 Cae, Blue
speaking of tomorrows spring 1st, its also monday. stone your 14yro wolves you wanna keep, bros~
 Caeruleum
05:38:44 Cae, Blue
all wolves, pups included, age on spring 1st, which is tomorrow lol. theres 4 seasons, each has 3 months, one month is equal to one real life day, which means one wp year is 12 real life days ^^
 Ellixter
05:37:14 
Woah, and how much real-time does it take for pups to grow to adults - thanks for answering my questions
 Caeruleum
05:33:59 Cae, Blue
80-96 hours of pregnancy, plus 2-5 hours of labor
 Ellixter
05:33:26 
How long real-time does it take for pregnant wolves to give birth
 Caeruleum
05:29:46 Cae, Blue
its gonna be a sleepless night as theyll be popping from 9pm my time :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Black Bear : +5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 5, 2022 03:50 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

I'm not gonna put that much effort into lore / background / etc. at the moment. We'll figure that out in rp.

Anyways, the general gist;

Werewolves (wolf shifters if you will) and Werecats (Cat shifters) have been... at odds with each other for a while. This sounds relatively stupid until you realize that the Werecats are Wolf-sized. It has been a battle of keeping their land, taking what was "once theirs" as both sides proclaim.

Anyways.

This is set near like a small, small town with a lot of land. So there's supplies and stuff but for the most part it's in the land around. There's a river that feeds into a lake, forest land and mountain caves / cliffs.

Onto the groups;

Edited at May 5, 2022 11:06 PM by AuraIvelan
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 5, 2022 03:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack of MoonFang

The WereWolves

They reside more on the north side of the lake, inhabiting the forest and some of the foothills. They live more out in the open with makeshift huts and tents. Mostly because they're not afraid of much.

Pride of SunClaws

The WereCats

The Pride resides mainly in the mountains. However, they have claimed the river. Their homes are more in the cavern system that resides in the mountain cliffs. They are adept at hunting birds and that sort of thing.

Loners // Humans:

Loners and humans are usually rare to see around the pack and pride. Humans can be turned into a were-being though and usually seem similar to the one that bit them.

Links:

Sign-ups: Eyyy you're here.

Discussion

RP: TBA

Edited at May 8, 2022 07:14 PM by AuraIvelan
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 5, 2022 03:56 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Characters:

Pack of MoonFang:

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female:

Beta Female: -85543 Maya

Beta Male:

Healer:

Packmates:

-

-

-

-

Pups: (anyone 16 and younger)
-

-

-

-

Pride of SunClaw:

King/Queen:

Second in Command:

Healer: -85543 Jackson

Nobles:

- Night / 288076

-

-

-

-

Kittens: (anyone younger than 16)

-

-

-

-

Loners / Humans:

-2763918 - Theo

-

-

-

Edited at May 11, 2022 10:26 AM by AuraIvelan
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 5, 2022 04:02 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules:

1. Please, please for the love of the rp, write in complete sentences. This will be at least Semi-lit. Obviously, I won't judge you if later on the replies get a bit smaller, because it will happen. And I'm not about to count your words / make you write a specific amount. As long as you can carry on the story, I'm good. At least a good paragraph or two. Ish.

2. Keep IC drama IC. Don't bring it OoC unless it's really necessary.

3. No OP characters. I will nerf you six feet under.

4. Please keep any fandom stuff out. Thanks.

5. If you've read this, put some weird fact about your character in other.

6. Have fun y'all.

7. I will not reserve positions. They're first complete, first serve.

8. Character number wise, I'd say no more than 4 to begin with. We'll have more as it goes on, etc. but to start out I'd say 4 being the limit. :3

---------------------

Sign-Ups:

Pack Number:

Name:

Sexuality:

Species/Group:

-

Appearance: [images allowed WITH proper credit / extra information and a written description just in case]

Human:

Cat/Wolf:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes/Etc:

Other:

Edited at May 5, 2022 05:15 PM by AuraIvelan
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 5, 2022 04:02 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Number: 85543

-

Name: Maya Harrison

Sexuality: idk probs demisexual

Species/Group: MoonFang

--

Appearance:

Human: Maya is relatively tall-ish, standing around 5'10" and weighs about a good 140 lbs, most of which is muscle mass. She has soft milk-chocolate hair that fluffs out nicely around her chin, almost making a mane. Likewise, her eyes are a lighter brown. Her skin is mottled, a darker color with lighter patches of vitiligo, mirroring--ish--her piebald wolf form.

Cat/Wolf: As a wolf, she is more brown colored with dark nose and skin, then with the white patches of piebald that splatter and mottle her pelt. She's fluffier but still relatively thin.

Personality: Maya is fiery. She has a fiery personality but manages to at least somewhat keep her cool until she loses it and will do things she eventually regrets. But other than that, she's loyal. Kind of... well, she zones out a little bit and does her best to be helpful. She does her best to understand those around her, trying to figure out why or how they do certain things but if she can't understand? It's probably them. Just a slight ego I suppose.

Likes/Dislikes/Etc: [optional] Appearance Link

Other: Maya does not like fish. Nope. Does not like it.

---------------------------------

Name: Jackson Sharp

Sexuality: yeah idk

Species/Group: SunClaw

-

Appearance:

Human: Jackson is tall. This tall boi stands about 6'2" tall with a thicker build. He's got more of the California beach boy kind of look to him despite his mellow clothing tone. He usually wears ripped jeans, grey shirt and his brown leather jacket. His shoes are faded, torn and clearly well worn. It matches his neutral look.

Cat/Wolf: Jackson is a bright fiery orange tabby cat with glittering blue eyes--the same blue eyes he sports in human form. He is definitely muscular but by no means is he a powerful foe.

Personality: Welcome to the hot mess. Jackson is a muddled mess of daydreaming / zoned out. He can put on the face of sunlight and bright looks if he tries hard enough. He can delve into his thoughts, spiraling into fear, surprisingly a mess he is hardly organized and barely prepared for anything and is 90% mess. But, with help, he can at least function somewhat better than the average shifter. Somewhat. He's blunt and quiet and will not hesitate to call out BS when he sees it. People pleaser? Not it. He's too busy trying to survive his own mess to deal with other people's wants and cares.

Likes/Dislikes/Etc: CatForm // Human form

Other: Jackson's favorite flower is a Sunflower. Lol

art credits for all images in this post go to me (c)85543

Edited at May 5, 2022 05:09 PM by AuraIvelan
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 6, 2022 06:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number: 288076

Name: Night Moon

Sexuality: Gay

Species/Group: were-cat

Appearance: He is 6'7 and has black hair and some very strange eyes. When in human form he weights 140 and is very skinny. His left eye has a scar along it and making that eye blue. His other eye is a green. He has many scars from long ago. In his were-cat form he is an all black cat. His body shows many scars as well as fresh ones so he rarely uses that side.

Peronality: He is very shy but usually acts mean and hateful. At least around were-wolves. He can be over protective of those he loves or that are close to him. His mind is a compelet disater but he acts normal and calm all the time. He is very easily scared and will automatliy punch who scared them. Its just a reflex. He can also be very nice when it suits him but when he smiles its shows how sad he really is.

Likes/Dislikes/Etc: food, sun, close friends. Water, others, and beening alone.

Other: Night's favorite season is summer!

Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 6, 2022 10:39 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted!
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 10, 2022 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number: #288026

Name: Kiwi

Sexuality: Poly-Bisexual

Species/Group: Cat/SunClaw

-Appearance: [images allowed WITH proper credit / extra information and a written description just in case]

Human:

Cat/Wolf:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes/Etc:

Other:

Working progress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Number: #288026

Name: Zestu

Sexuality: Gay/Poly

Species/Group: Wolf/Moonfang

-

Appearance: [images allowed WITH proper credit / extra information and a written description just in case]

Human:

Wolf:

Personality:

Likes/Dislikes/Etc:

Other:

Working progress

Edited at May 10, 2022 08:22 PM by Icewing
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 10, 2022 06:03 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Icewing
I like the idea but the cat group is just big house cats. The wolves are wolves.
Thank you! ^^'
Pride of the Pack || Sign Ups || Casual Semi-lit || [OPEN]May 10, 2022 07:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Human please! ^^

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us