Wolf Play : Bowels of Hell || Semi-Lit || Demon || CLOSED
Chatbox
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game
 Caeruleum
05:39:20 Cae, Blue
speaking of tomorrows spring 1st, its also monday. stone your 14yro wolves you wanna keep, bros~
 Caeruleum
05:38:44 Cae, Blue
all wolves, pups included, age on spring 1st, which is tomorrow lol. theres 4 seasons, each has 3 months, one month is equal to one real life day, which means one wp year is 12 real life days ^^
 Ellixter
05:37:14 
Woah, and how much real-time does it take for pups to grow to adults - thanks for answering my questions
 Caeruleum
05:33:59 Cae, Blue
80-96 hours of pregnancy, plus 2-5 hours of labor

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Black Bear : +5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Bowels of Hell || Semi-Lit || Demon || CLOSEDMay 3, 2022 03:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ Owner ~~

Covidic Coffee

~~ Co- Owner ~~

Edited at May 7, 2022 07:28 PM by Covidic Coffee
   Bowels of Hell || Semi-Lit || Demon || CLOSEDMay 3, 2022 10:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Bowels of Hell

"Now.... exactly- why can't I simply just- kill them?"

".. because we are trying to become more civilized?"

"Says the one who is holding a legitimate human pancreas."

"I-.. what can I say- they are- uhm- full of nutrients?"

~~~

THREADS

Sign-Ups : You are Here!
Discussion :
Unavailable
RP :
Unavailable

Edited at May 3, 2022 03:38 PM by Covidic Coffee
   Bowels of Hell || Semi-Lit || Demon || CLOSEDMay 3, 2022 10:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

" You are sentenced.. to death. "

After a brutal death, you have fallen into a slumber of enternal death, and find your ways into the bowels of hell, where your true demons await upon your arrival.

~~~

As you close your eyes for the final time, you can feel your blood running cold, your heart beat fading away, the ability to think or to move.. impossible.

Slowly, painfully~ you open your eyes without hesitation, as you feel a burning sensation creeping along your body. Your hands, once cold, now burning with an unimaginable heat. Your feet, once stiff, now your toes wiggling through the charred dirt beneath yourself. As you lift your hands up in your line of sight, you begin to wiggle them back and forth, and begin to question yourself, "Is this- real? Am I- truly alive?"

" To answer your questions... "

" Yes. Yes this is indeed real. And~ no. You are dead. Very dead. "

~~~

As you learn the horrors and sufferings of Hell, you will quickly learn that you can escape this hellhole, and find your way to the place above, farther than the surface. What humans call, Heaven. Down here, "heaven" is called, "sanctuary." It feels more of a sanctuary for some, and the name seems... to give them a sense of feeling, that safety and a place to call "home" was indeed possible. But the journey to Sanctuary, is horribly rough. In order to find Sanctuary, you may have to do things no human has ever imagined of doing.

~~

" Don't think your special. Every living thing that takes their last breath above the surface falls down here. This doesn't work like how it does in the movies or books. This is reality. And trust me kid- this reality.. will obliterate you from existence. If you are a good-tooshoes your entire life up there, it doesn't matter. If you were the world's worst criminal of all, it doesn't matter. If you died a mere 24hrs after your birth, doesn't matter. Everyone and everything ends up down here. The only question is, what happens to them? "

Humans who make their way into Hell are either three things when they reach these bottomless pits.

A Descender~ someone who still has somewhat sight of humanity left remaining in them.. someone who has a chance to get themselves out of this shit hole and up into loving arms of the top guy. Descenders are quite popular in Hell, the Demons truly appreciate them, without the descenders~ well, they'd simply starve.

Then theres a Ghostie. No one knows why they are called "Ghosties" its just- stuck with them all of these millenias. Ghosties are trapped souls that remain in hell for the rest of their existence, wondering the bleeding forests aimlessly, not knowing what will happen to them. They are.. basically, lost spirits~ if thats what you Descenders call the living apparitions up above the surface. They have no meaning in existence, and are desperately looking for a way to simply just, end it all. Ghosties are usually caused by previous Descenders who never made it out of Hell, and finally just, gave up. Their remaining sanity dissipates, every ounce of energy and spirit in them whithers away.. its quite sad.

And, last, but not least, Demons. Wretched, blood-thirsty creatures they are. Certain breeds of demons have certain abilities, to mimic, to shapeshift, to camouflage- some even have the ability to control the body of a Descender... now those ones are scary.

Edited at May 4, 2022 07:44 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ " Your true demons " ~~

{ Danger level increases as the list goes Down }

In this lovely realm, you will most certainly be encountering one, if not all, of the demons that scower the bottom of hell like the bottom-feeders they are. Don't mistake their appearances~ as they are all out to find you, capture you, and rip you limb from limb.

Ghostie:
{ not necessarily a demon- persay }

A ghostie is a lost descender. A descender who has lost all hope, all sanity and its last sliver of humanity. Its given up on getting out of this hellhole, and they lie in their rot, guilt, and pain. These creatures are desperate for any way to end it all, to end their suffering. To end their existence.

Ghosties are not usually met with violence, or aggression, however, if desperate enough, they will attempt to force you into helping them find ways to destroy their own existence.

Indu:
"in-do"

One of the least dangerous creatures that prowl the shadows of Hell. They are most likely the laziest as well~ and do not wish to go on long journeys to chase one specific descender down. If you are in their line of sight, they will most certainly pursue you, however, if you are to escape with your life, meaning, running like hell, they won't continue their pursuit.

Indu are known to shapeshift... as other demons can. Their more common to shapeshift as small mammals, anything that comes to mind. They do not harnass any other special ability other than the fact they can shapeshift, and kill you in only a few strikes.

Again~ don't underestimate these creatures.. as they are full of surprses.

Ghakl:
"ga-kal"

Ghakl. The most deceiving of demons out there, yet- they too are somewhat lazy. Some are most indeed willing to chase you down, and swallow you whole, while others simply sit around, waiting for something to come to them. Ghakl's are the chameleons of Hell. They can change their entire body into any color, pattern, or disguise to hide in their environment, and will wait days, if not weeks, to strike at the perfect moment, and feast upon their victims. They will not hesitate, nor will they feel remorse for their victims. As what one may say, they are heartless demons.

They do not shapeshift, as they harness the ability to change the color of their body to anything they can put their minds to, and they can track smells for long distances if they truly desired.

Razi:
"r-a-z"

Ah, yes. Razi. Little bastards they are- always, so, so persistent. One of the more rare demons, these little rat-like creatures disguise themselves as rodents, 93% of the time, may we add. They are known to track their victims for miles upon miles, hiding in the charred grass and brush. Very difficult to get rid of~ as they can only be killed whilst being burned alive, the good ol' squashing. Yes. You heard right.

In order to kill a Razi, they must be consumed by flames, and while they are consumed, you must squash their very essence with.. whatever is available. Most descenders prefer their own foot. As it is the quickest, and closest tool. And quiet effective-

Kalyp:
"Ka-lip"

Beware of the sounds you hear in the forests. If you are to hear a guttural scream of pain and agony, you have two choices. Either run for your life, or you better buck the hell up and kill the damn Kalyp

You see~ if you hear the Kalyp's cry.. you are the only one to hear it. Not your friend whom may be 3 inches in front of your face. If you, specifically you, hear the cry of a Kalyp, it is coming for you. And it won't stop until you are dead, or it is dead.

These creatures are highly dangerous. They have a keen sense of smell, and hearing. Being blind, these senses are important to them. They will not hesitate, and they do not think, they simply act.

Juda:
"Ju-da"

If it catches your scent. You better run. And you better run far, and fast.

Once a Juda has caught your scent, they'll hunt you down. Very similar to the Kalyp, however, they have more abilities, and advantages. One. They are indeed, not blind as their relative, Kalyp. A Juda can mimic the sounds of your loved ones, friends, family~ they can mimic whomever, and whatever they want or please. Meaning, they can lure you into traps, make you feel vulnerable, and most of all, they can and will kill you.

Another one of their special abilities ~ they too have the power to shapeshift, however, they can shapeshift into anything. Specifically, people who you love the most. This is a tactic they use just as often as they do with their mimicry.

Quile:
"ki-ll-e"

No descender has ever seen a Quile with their own eyes, and lived.

~~~~~~~~~

~ " You say, you wish to kill these, things? " ~

Ghostie:

A descender can not kill a Ghostie, only two demons can. Juda, or a Quile.

Indu:

It takes approximately 2 minutes for an Indu to shapeshift. During those mere 120 seconds, you must cut off the head of the Indu in order to kill it.

Ghakl:

Ghakl's are probably the hardest of the 6 demons to kill. Unfortunately for many, less then 70% of the descender population have been able to kill a Ghakl successfully. In order to kill these creatures, you must use a "kaylar blade" and strike it through their skull, impaling their brain.

Its harder than it seems.

Razi:

Its... simple-

All you gotta' do is light one of these bastards on fire, and- squash them.. yes- squishy squash.

Kalyp:

A Kalyp can not be killed easily. For they require a kaylar blade, but not any Kaylar Blade. It must be made from the bone and flesh of one of the eldest of demons, a Quile. You must strike it in the heart of a Kalyp in order to kill it, some say even that doesn't work... that you must throw the lifeless body of these demon down the pits of Ragnar.

Juda:

Fun lil fact~ a Juda, can not die.

Well... no one has been able to kill such a beast, or- have lived to tell the tale. For current reasons.. the only way to get a Juda off of your ass is to lure it towards the pits of Ragnar, and shove it in. Or trick it- whatever gets it inside of the Pit.

Quile:

Unknwon~

Edited at May 4, 2022 08:02 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~ " Wait- what are you again? " ~

Good question.

You, my friend, have descended down into the depths of hell. You still have a sliver or more on humanity remaining within that weak soul of yours. It is what gives you a chance at fighting for peace, and to finding Sanctuary. As a result,- and the creator of this hell has no creativity- what you are known as, is a Descender.

Someone who has descended down into hell.

~~~

~ " Where are you now? " ~

In hell. Of course.

Firstly~ when a descender dies, and makes their way into the depths of hell, they'll wake up in the middle of what seems to be "nowhere" to their knowledge.

They'll see evergreen trees surrounding them, as of any evergreen tree forest, however, these trees- are dead. Their branches are broken, the bark will be slowly peeling, piece by piece. And as any other normal tree, sap runs down through the broken pieces of bark, however.. this sap has a dark pigment, red.

Blanketing the entire realm, the sky above is a dark sky, storm clouds cover the sky with an angry expression, keeping the realm below them miserable and full of despair. The only way a desecender may be able to see in such darkness, is the fog. The fog has a certain glow to it, however, it is not the glowing of a shooting star, or the glow of a rainbow-colored glow stick. Its a nasty glow, musty, and thick. It changes every 5 hours to a different shade of red. However, do not mistakes these shifts for something small~ each shade represents the time of a hunt.

First Shift : Crimson Red Fog ~ Intermission Time { A time to prepare for the hells awaiting you }
Second Shift : Merlot Red Fog ~ Surprise Party { A new breed of Demons are commonly seen each shift. }
Third Shift : Blood Red Fog ~ Kaylar Hunt { Kaylar's will be most commonly seen }

Edited at May 4, 2022 07:56 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ Masterlist ~~

Female Descenders { 1/7 }

Kansas Chase || 20 yrs || Covidic Coffee || - Pg.2

-

-

Male Descenders { 1/7 }

Lyke Windel || 18 Years || Lykiir || - Pg.2

-

-

~~~~~~

If you could { you don't have to } I would prefer if you had the info headers in "bold" when doing your character sheets, and the information { beside / under - your choice } to be normal. Just so its easier to read.

Please read the rules! Its easier for myself, and everyone :)

Edited at May 4, 2022 07:29 PM by Covidic Coffee

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ Character Sheet ~~

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weaknesses { keep equal with Strengths }:

Strengths { keep equal with Weaknesses }:

Affiliations:

Family:

Other:

~~~

Please keep the above IN your form. You may add whatever you please furthermore, but keep the above in your form. It is imperative.

Edited at May 3, 2022 03:18 PM by Covidic Coffee
   Bowels of Hell || Semi-Lit || Demon || CLOSEDMay 3, 2022 03:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ Rules ~~

All of WP's Rules apply within this forum. If you ignore the rules of WP, I will contact a mod, and will have you removed from the RP.

Respect everyone around you. Do not become upset because of someone's actions. If you are uncomfortable with something, contact a Mod or myself, preferably a Mod.

Do not become upset if I decline your form. I will be looking for those who have read the rules, properly organized and puncuated forms. I understand a few mistakes here and there, everyone makes them, but not "he ith vewy pwetty" thats just- childish.

Because this is a Semi-Lit RP, I expect that you expect to write 500+ words in each of your responses. I would love 600+ but 500+ is perfectly fine. As so~ your "Appearance" and "Personality" must have decent size paragraphs.

2 characters per person. Only. Until the RP is up and going, and it either grows in interest, or goes downhill, people will have to deal with other having two characters. And, to make it fair to everyone else, you only may have one character of each gender. If you wish to have two characters, it will be, 1 female and 1 male. Not two females, not two males.

Please- actually be reading the rules instead of skipping through them to find the "secret" code or ignoring them. Its quite obvious when you do so. So, please. Read these rules.

If you wish to reserve a slot, you may only reserve one slot at a time, and the reservations last for 12 hours, and 12 hours only. You may ask me { through PMs - not to clog the forum } to extend the reservation. I understand if you have things going on in life.

If you are too add pictures to your forms, properly credit them. Please.

Do not beg, nor pester me about accepting your form. If you do so, even after I have told you to stop, and I will make time for it, I will most certainly consider declining your form because of it.

I truly hope you read the rules. I won't be adding a secret message thing. I will be able to tell if you read the rules or not based on the post.

And most of all, have fun :)

~~~~

Edited at May 3, 2022 03:22 PM by Covidic Coffee
   Bowels of Hell || Semi-Lit || Demon || CLOSEDMay 3, 2022 04:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

~~ Reservations ~~

-
-
-

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

You may Post

You may now post your Sign-Up Character Sheets. Please read all of the above, including the rules, lore, and information on demons, etc.

Edited at May 3, 2022 04:44 PM by Covidic Coffee

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us