Wolf Play : {+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}April 29, 2022 02:17 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Table of Contents:
1. Lore
2. Rules
3. Roles and Sign Up Sheet
4. Reserved
~~~
This is pretty plotless, the royal family can choose to be corrupt and be in eternal reign or get overthrown OR the royal family can be civil, it's all up to the players in this story and their decisions.
~~~
In this world, it's dominant force is the wolves...
The wolves have evolved to aquired specials like being able to read minds and see into the future, some are even able to fly and speak with animals.
The royal family of these wolves often has most to all of them with special powers, occasionally non royals can but it is much less likely.
~~~
LOCATIONS:
Royal Locations:
The royals have a special area of the forest reserved, it's often maintained and kept to prestine conditions, they have several gardens with herbs used to supply all of the kingdom. The gardens are maintained by special gardeners to even some of the royal family themselves.
The royal family usual sleeps in tight nit areas, they have large dens and are usually well decorated with foliage and other natural items.
Healers:
Most healers are very minor staff but there are a pawful of very useful ones that aid with broken limbs and other VERY hard to treat symptoms and injuries. The more skilled medics usually stay on the edge of the royalty's territory, they sleep in smaller dens than them but equally as beautiful.
Classic Wolves:
These wolves have free reign over the rest of the territory they tend to live in more family knitted areas and rarely stray far away. They have homes ranging from very beautiful to rubish, depending on status and history.
Hunting:
Any wolf can hunt any where as long as they don't intrude the Royal Families hunting grounds.
{+} WIP {+}

Edited at April 29, 2022 03:12 PM by Lovesick
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}April 29, 2022 02:31 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rules:
1, All of WP rules
2, There can and will be violence and decently graphic scenes of violence. If you don't enjoy those things don't engage/ post while it's happening.
3, For leaders, don't be overly corrupt, it's unfair when anything anyone says is annoying and you excicute or exile that character.
4, Only one of your characters can have ONE power, you cannot add several.
5, If you've read these rules, put the bolded word in other on the sign-up sheet.
6, You may reserve roles for 24 hours total.
7, Do not claim a major role... To then leave.

Edited at April 29, 2022 03:10 PM by Lovesick
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}April 29, 2022 02:32 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roles + Sign Up Sheet:
3 F | 2 M
- Emperor -
- Empress -
~
Heirs:
- The Midnight Wolves #281423, Dakota | F
-
~
Healers
(Top list being highest ranking.)
- Icewing #288026, Blossom | F
Warriors
- Cereal #266281, Dragoslav | M
-
Hunters
- Free-Claw12 #2759821, Theo Black | M
- Icewing #288026, Sky | F
Custom Roles
-
-
~~~
Sheet:
Pack Name + Number:
Character's Name:
Character's Age:
Character's Rank:
Character's Sexuality:
Character's Appearence (Add 150 words):
Character's Personality (Add 150 words):
Advantages:
Disadvantages:
Family Ties (Kin and Partner):
Other:

Edited at May 27, 2022 01:01 PM by Arachnida
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}April 29, 2022 02:33 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}April 30, 2022 09:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name + Number - Free-Claw12 #2759821
characters name - Theo Black
Characters age - 3 (Just turned)
Characters rank - Hunter
Characters sexuality - Homosexual and poly
Characters appearance -
Theo is a rather short male that only reaches the height of a young female, his coat is a beautiful light fawn color with a white undertone it makes him look more like a husky then a wolf. Making him stand out from the others his eyes are a light green with deep blue rings around them as well as having a black ear blending in with his fawn coat. His coat is not as fluffy as most though around his ears and tail it is fluffy and warm to cuddle to.
He has slight muscle running down his back and chest making him the perfect stealth and speed wolf, his tail is rather long witch also helps him make those sharp turns though the terrain or any type of surface. He has a ugly secret he tries to hide a large scar has claim his left side as a him reaching his front leg to his back leg, how he got it is a story only those close to the male knows.
Getting his coat dirty is easy for them male as having a light coat can cause stains and dirt to easily be seen, but of course he always has a back up plan taking time grooming himself is a daily must. To finish of the males look he has a blue and purple flower crown on top of his head around both of his fluffy ears
Characters personality -
Around new comers he is described as a two faced male and a mysterious wolf, always observing and keeping opinions to him self only even talking when he really has to or when he has something to sass towards them. He will only talk to new comers once they have proven them selves worthy or when they have earned his respect and understanding.
Around his friends he is described differently, he is a cuddly male that always loves to lend a helping paw even when they don't need it, giving them a hug or two is something the male does on a daily basis. Though he can have his tough side becoming serious, sassy, and letting his leadership skill shine though when he is threatened or when anyone from his friend and family group are hurt. His eyes are said to Peirce though someone soul.
Both of these descriptions are true about Theo's personality around new comers he can be mysterious and quite but around his close friends and family he is a cuddle bear. Being serious is always last on the males mind, training is also something he loves to do working on his stealth, speed, and tracking skills though tracking is still a very much work in progress for him. He will always have time for his friends because working alone is what he hated.
Advantages:
- Speed
- Stealth
- Quick thinker
Disadvantages:
- His strength
- Tracking skills
- Fear of water
- The dark
- His close friends and family
- Training
- Exploring
Dislikes:
- Being yelled at
- Being alone
- Being threatened
- His scars being seen
- The water
Family ties (Kin and partner)
Kin - Open
Partner - Open
Other - One

Edited at May 1, 2022 04:59 PM by Free-Claw12
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}May 1, 2022 01:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name + Number:
The Midnight Wolves
Character Name:
Dakota
Character Age:
Character's Rank:
Heir
Character's Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Character's Appearance:
genstart.php?bgpic=42&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=3&rank=B&piebald1=0&legtype=1&tailtype=3&pointscolor=48&brindle=0&eyes=8&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=5&ears=1&shoulder=8&backtype=8&backcolor=67&speckletype=3&specklecolor=6&eecolor=1&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=6&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=0&bel=2&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=9&backcolor2=1&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=14&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=50&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=66&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=83&b12=100&b13=79&b14=52&b15=88&b16=100&b17=100
Dakota is 27 inches and 72 pounds. She isn't one of the largest wolves in the territory but she doesn't mind that. She is more muscular than most others due to hunting for the family. Dakota is a light gray wolf with several slivers of dark gray, brown, black, and tan mixed in. A variety of colors mixed into her medium-length fur can camouflage her in the shadows of the forest in the right lighting. Her stomach is a dark brown that leads up to her chest. It goes all that way up to her black nose and eyes. It looks as if she has a mask surrounding her dark brown eyes. This "mask" is surrounded by a layer of lighter gray fur with dots and hairs of dark brown and black. This fur then leads up to her ears, the color is white, oddly colored for the light browns and tans most of her fur is made up of.
Her legs are a dark brown, the same color as her stomach. Her paws are a bit larger at 5 inches rather than the normal width of 4 inches. Lastly, her tail is a dark gray with larger dots and splotches of black and brown. She brushes out all of the burs and plants stuck in her tail daily so she can clearly focus without getting stabbed by a stick.
Character's Personality:
Dakota is very kind to those she knows. She can be aggressive and uncaring to outsiders for they aren't in the territory. Dakota doesn't seem too friendly until you get to know her. Once you do, she is kind and playful. She likes to play when she isn't hunting. Once hunting, she is focused and watching, keeping her instincts locked deep inside to catch the prey. If you can't focus, no food will be provided and she believes you will be seen as weak and not focused. Dakota tries her hardest and has good stamina. She also has fairly good speed, although she does run out of energy when playing sometimes.
Dakota doesn't usually show her feelings. If she is sad, she will keep it inside of her. The only feelings she will show (and usually does) are her anger and happiness. Other than those two, her feelings stay inside. This is why others can have a hard time trusting her because she doesn't express what she's truly thinking or feeling. She does tend to be a bit more expressive to her close friends or family. She doesn't like being seen as weak especially since she is an heir and will not give in easily.
Dakota is very kind to her family and likes hunting. She usually tries going hunting fairly often and likes spending time with her family. She doesn't like strangers at all and tries avoiding others. She isn't very social and doesn't talk to many others. She doesn't talk about anything to anyone really. Including her ability of flight. She doesn't use it much but has gotten quite used to it now. She only uses it for fun and not to hurt anyone. She doesn't quite like hunting in groups because everyone has a job to do but when hunting alone, you know what to do and you only have one job.
On her off time, she likes exploring and helping the family's garden. She may not show it but she loves plants. They help others and keep others safe. Though she doesn't trust many wolves, she still cares about them because they are not complete strangers. They are loyal to the family and the family must be kind to them...right?
Advantages:
Focused
Her Coat
Very Aware
Disadvantages:
Aggressive
Trust Issues
Distant
Being Alone
Adventuring
Night
Dislikes:
Mornings
Being Told What To Do
Large Gatherings
Strangers
Family Ties:
Kin~Open!
Partner~Open!
Other:
Rules
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}May 1, 2022 04:32 PM

Drakaina

Darkseeker

Give Award
Free-Claw12 #2759821
Accepted!
Ill add Theo as a Hunter, he got that quick speed and quick thinking.
~
The Midnight Wolves
Accepted!
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}May 19, 2022 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve Hunter and Healer pls and thanks.
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}May 19, 2022 08:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve A Heir Please?
{+} Wolf Empire {+} Sign - Up {+} Open {+}May 20, 2022 08:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

Dragoslav

"the Sun-Eater"

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

"I don't tolerate foolishness and cowardice. If you can't handle one measly battle-you're not worth my time."

Name:
Dragoslav

Warrior

Desired Rank:
Hidden agenda.

Apperance:

(credits to Fall-of-rain on DA)

Dragoslav is a large and muscular male, with a height of 7 feet and a weight of 175 lbs. With him being large, he has to be careful with how he uses his stamina. For an odd thing to say, Dragoslav is pretty to look at, even though he can rip out your throat with ease. He has a light-cream-colored coat with eyes as blue as the cloudy sky. His left ear is torn halfway, but he pays no mind to this scar. In his case, having scars is honorable and will show stories of fascinating battles. His body is decorated with battle scars from harsh training and small, forgetful wars. He's not afraid to show off and share how he got them. Dragoslav's nose has a rigged scar on it. On his neck are teeth marks he got from the previous emperor that he killed. Cherishing his neck scar like it's some sort of trophy.

Personality:
He's ambitious as can be and wants to expand the limit of his power by any means necessary. You see the sunset as something beautiful to gaze upon while he sees the far distant lands as something conquerable. Once his eyes are set on something, he wants to have it, even if it means killing off his kin for his own greedy needs. His father tried to sway his aspiring mindset, wanting him to believe that it was his imagination playing tricks on him. Indeed, Dragoslav did have an odd sense when it comes to mind. He thought about taking over this pack that was filled with lazy slobs. Soon, his daydream became a reality when he finally had the strength to do it.

Every ambitious king has flaws, with his main flaw being that he's paranoid. Believing that everyone will stab him in the back if they got the chance. To keep himself safe and sane, he keeps his distance from other members unless required to interact with him. Most of the time, he's in the throne room or roaming around the pack territories to make sure no one is having any secret meetings. He wasn't always like this, but after he discovered what his father did, his heart and mind has become isolated. Only trusting a few wolves, and barely sharing how he feels. This makes it hard to flirt with him as he'll shrug it off and walk away. Dragoslav is gullible when it comes to love as he doesn't prioritize it.

His main love is towards the battlefield, and the craving to make someone's life miserable. Mainly towards those he names as his enemies-looking at you, The Golden Sun. What he fails at flirting, he's an expert at making one's mood turn bitter. It all occurred when the previous emperor grew lazy and undesired in making the pack stronger. Dragoslav sees the true potential the pack can bring, so he volunteered to take over the pack. Known to be merciless towards those that dare try to stop him from his goal. He would forget about the ones he deems unhonorable. However, he would respect those that show true valor and bravery during battle. His father joked that he was born on a battlefield, though his joke could've held some truth.

Only a few dare to approach him, which is a wise thing to do. He has a time limit until he explodes in rage-might end up killing you in a fit of rage. Dragoslav is hot-headed and tends to snap at others who annoyed him too much. Mostly, when his plans either fail, or he doesn't get what he wants. Childish outbursts, others may think, but it goes deeper than that. Being born a bastard and working tirelessly as thrall, could drive one close to mentally snapping. Having little to no parental advice, he doesn't understand how to cope with extreme emotions and so resides in expressing anger. Those who he's close with can approach him. Funnily enough, only one wolf he's terrified of is one of those few.

Strengths:
+Expert when it comes to fighting.
+He's quite strategic and will not run blindly into battle. He observes his opponents first.
+Has a high pain tolerance which can be hard to take him down.
+He's known to never give up on what he craves and will take it. No matter who's in his way.

Weaknesses:
-If angered too much, he'll go into a blind rage and will not only harm others but himself.
-Has a hard time trusting others, making him paranoid a slight bit.
-Can get jealous if someone has something he wants. Distracting him thanks to his mind making plans on how to get it.
-He's slow thanks to his large build and has an average amount of stamina.

+Power
+Expanding
+Very few wolves
+Obdeience
+Hard-workers
+Snakes
+Honorable foes
+Chaos

Dislikes:
-Laziness
-Cowardice
-Weaklings