Wolf Play : Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampire
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game
 Caeruleum
05:39:20 Cae, Blue
speaking of tomorrows spring 1st, its also monday. stone your 14yro wolves you wanna keep, bros~
 Caeruleum
05:38:44 Cae, Blue
all wolves, pups included, age on spring 1st, which is tomorrow lol. theres 4 seasons, each has 3 months, one month is equal to one real life day, which means one wp year is 12 real life days ^^
 Ellixter
05:37:14 
Woah, and how much real-time does it take for pups to grow to adults - thanks for answering my questions
 Caeruleum
05:33:59 Cae, Blue
80-96 hours of pregnancy, plus 2-5 hours of labor
 Ellixter
05:33:26 
How long real-time does it take for pregnant wolves to give birth
 Caeruleum
05:29:46 Cae, Blue
its gonna be a sleepless night as theyll be popping from 9pm my time :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : -1
Black Bear : +5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 25, 2022 10:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Werewolf in love with a vampire

this roleplay is about a werewolf named Skyler she was born with an Alpha's mark which makes her an Alpha but people rejected her because a werewolf can only get the Alpha's mark when they kill an Alpha but she got it when she was born. She goes on a mission to find the moonstone and to tame a beast you see in this world you tame monsters by a blood bond and when the monster is dormant it turns into a tattoo on your skin.

characters

(taken by me) Skyler: green eyes black hair, red eyes, weres a red hoodie, and black ripped jeans (Hight: 5,6 (Personality: cold, distant, and rude but when she starts trusting you she is nice (Crash: Katelyn (race: Werewolf (Age: 16 (Sex: female

(take by Nikki Afton) Katelyn: blue hair, black eyes, blue hoodie, and blue jeans (Hight: 5,3 (personality: sweet, calm, and loving and can be mean when mad (Crush: Skyler (race: Vampire (Age: 15 (Sex: female

(taken by Free-Claw12) Grace: blue eyes white hair, white hoodie, blue jeans, and white wings (Hight: 5,2 (Personality: Sweet, loving to the beast, and she can be mean (Crash: Adam (race: Angel (Age: 15 (Sex: female

(taken by raveneclipse) Adam: black eyes black hoodie, black jeans, and black wings (Hight: 5.4 (Personality: mean, rude, but kind (Crush: none (race: Demon (Age: 16 (Sex: male

(-The-Night-Pheonix)Tyler: gray eyes orange hoodie, and blue jeans (Hight: 5,5 (Personality: sweet, caring, and loving to the beast, can be mean (Crush: none (race: Dragon (Age: 15 (Sex: male

(Nikki Afton) Jenna Hollow: has long red hair that reaches her butt. She is 5'4" She wears a white crop top and black ripped jeans. She has black-laced combat boots and green eyes (Personality: She is kind and caring but also sassy at times. She doesn't take to rude people and if they are rude to her she is rude back. Jenna isn't someone to mess around with at all. She does have a bad habit of cursing and tries not to. She is actually very sweet when you get to know her but she does have a habit of closing people off (Age: 18 (Sexuality: Bisexual-Poly (sex: Female (credits: Nikki Afton)

(taken by PuppyLove) Willow Speed: is 5'2" She has black wavy hair with silver streaks in her hair. She has green eyes and pale skin and wears a skirt with navy blue coloring. She has a t-shirt she wears that is like a blouse that is gray She wears laced-up combat boots that are black. (Personality: She is a very caring person but she does have a temper. Willow doesn't like when she is lied to in fact it sets her off. She likes to read in her room and is also social but not too social to keep her space from others. She is an animal lover and she doesn't take kindly to rude or mean comments. She has a bit of a bad side though and isn't afraid to show it. (Age: 18 (Gender: Female (Sexuality: Poly/Bisexual (credits: Nikki Afton)

Rules

. Be Kind
. Be respectful
. Please keep cursing and swearing to a minimal
. Follow all wolf plays rules
. Please no fighting

Edited at May 16, 2022 11:53 AM by Rising Moon
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 25, 2022 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can i Be Katelyn?
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 25, 2022 08:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I be grace or tyler? ^^
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 26, 2022 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nikki Afton,
so you are can be Katelyn

Edited at April 26, 2022 05:45 PM by Rising Moon
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 26, 2022 12:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May i be adam?
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 26, 2022 12:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
thanks Rising moon
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 26, 2022 12:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
raveneclipse,
yes, you can be adam
Nikki Afton,
no problem
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 26, 2022 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes!
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 26, 2022 05:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Free-Claw12 said:
May I be grace or tyler? ^^

so you can be grace (i used a spinning wheel to help me decide)
Role play sing-ups [name: Werewolf in love with a vampireApril 27, 2022 01:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
KK thank you!!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us