Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 01:40 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

PLOT

Short Version

The former rulers are dead, leaving a sole heir to take their place and protect the Vuur Pride from internal and external threats. Are there traitors? Secret combinations? Murders in the dark? Are they outside the pride? Will these lions survive?

Long

The Vuur Pride houses great warriors and hunters, living under the reign of a King and Queen. It is the largest pride in their area, and they are the most feared as well. Their lions train for years to be strong, intelligent, and tactical. Whether they end up as huntresses, warriors, or the rulers themselves, each lion or lioness has something unique to bring to the table and this cohesion keeps the pride running smoothly.

Something has happened, though, and now the strength of the pride is threatened. Queen Vishan and King Ako are dead, and it was not accomplished through any natural means. Their heir, the only surviving cub from multiple litters, has taken up leadership, but it is no secret that someone, or, perhaps, multiple lions, are out to obtain power to their own divisive ends. Whether there is a traitor within the pride or without, or perhaps both, the new Queen must quickly decide who is trustworthy and who is a threat to the Vuur Pride. No one is safe anymore.

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 01:49 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
RP RULES

Read Carefully

Keep appearances realistic. I'll provide measurements and things of that nature below.

Follow all rules of WP and the RP.

No images are allowed unless they are not hotlinked and are appropriate stock or your own pictures. I'll be checking. Your form will be denied if images are improperly credited and posted.

Appearance and Personality must be no less than 200 words EACH. Forms shorter will not be accepted unless I know for a fact you are literate.

This is a semi-lit to literate RP. One character post must not be less than 200 words, with the exception of infrequent writers' block.

No OOC drama. If you have issues with someone, bring it up with me or them or a mod if need be. Hate the character, not the player.

Characters will not be Mary Sue and Gary Stu. Give them weaknesses and follow the appearance guidelines for height and weight and all that jazz.

Stay active, but don't make it into a 1x1 RP. Outside chatter should go in the Discussion Thread, not the RP or Sign Ups.

Be mature and respectful of others.

Reservations last 48 hours. I won't warn you that the reservation is expiring; I'll just put it back up as open.

Have fun!

I don't have a "put this in the Other section of your form." I just want y'all to read the rules.

---

LINKS

RP Thread:

Discussion Thread:

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 02:07 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

RANKS

King and Queen: They are the rulers of the Vuur Pride. They work together to ensure the safety and success of each member and the pride as a whole. Their word is law, and they cannot be challenged. Either the King or Queen is usually related to the previous pair. If they die without a successor, the Seconds in Command will become the new King and Queen.

Seconds in Command: This is a mated pair, as they are expected to take over ruling roles if anything should happen to the King and Queen. They act as advisors and overseers of daily pride activities and are equal in rank to each other. The male in the pair is usually in charge of the warriors, while the female leads the hunters.

Warriors: The males of the pride. They patrol and occasionally hunt, though most of their time is spent wandering the territory as lookouts and guarding the dens. Occasionally a female will also be a warrior, but this is rare.

Hunters: This rank is mostly made up of females, though smaller males or those with a knack for hunting will be placed in this rank as well. They are in charge of finding and bringing back food, whether it is scavenging or making a kill themselves. They may also form patrols at times and will battle as well if the pride is under attack.

Juveniles: Lions and lionesses between 6 months and 2 years old are considered juveniles. They train, spending time with both warriors and hunters and learning skills from each.

Givers: The lions that are too old or otherwise unable to participate in the activities of warriors and hunters. They have served their pride well in any rank and are now pampered for the rest of their days. If an old King or Queen dies, occasionally their mate will retire as well and let their offspring take charge. When this occurs, the old ruler is still referred to as King or Queen, just without holding any of the official titles.

Cubs: Young lions under the age of 6 months.

Rogues: These lions were once a part of a pride, but they have since left or been kicked out. They may band together or stay separate.

Loners: They were born outside of a pride and are still outside a pride. They may band together or stay separate.

*For the purpose of this RP, the other prides will not be involved as playable characters. However, your character may have originated in another pride*

---

VUUR PRIDE RULES

Juveniles age into a rank at 2 years old.

Obey your superiors in everything except for treason and always keep to the rules.

Unsettlable arguments will be resolved through one on one combat in front of at least two witnesses. These combats are not to the death.

Murder is punishable by death or exile, depending on the situation. Murdering a cub, nursing or expectant mother, or giver will always result in death.

Work together. Each lion or lioness must have a partner when leaving the camp. This partner is usually the same each time.

Any sightings of potential danger, in or outside the pride, must be brought to the attention of the King, Queen, or seconds immediately.

In the case of an attack, guard the cubs, mothers, and givers, and fight as long as you can.

Do not associate with outside lions. Never bring a stranger to the pride.

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 02:13 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

RANK SHEET

King: Basir -- 5 -- Pg 1 -- Astrolistic

Queen: Aina -- 5 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows

Seconds:

Zero -- 5.5 -- Pg 2 -- Nikki Afton
Female -- Reserved -- Spellbound

Warriors

Izem -- 3 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
-

Hunters

Shiva -- 4 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
Gem -- 5 -- Pg 1 -- Nikki Afton
WIP -- Hope's Anthem
Nduta -- 9 -- Pg 3 -- Imperial Sands
WIP -- Imperial Sands

Juveniles

-

Givers

-

Cubs

-

Rogues (max 5)

-

Loners (CLOSED)

Abiona -- 4 -- Pg 3 -- The Midnight Wolves
Zira -- 4 -- Pg 3 -- Astrolistic
Reserved -- Hope's Anthem
Reserved -- Nikki Afton

CHARACTER FORM

Name

Rank

Desired Rank

Appearance

Personality

Affiliations

Crush

Mate

Cubs

Other**

**If playing a rogue, explain why they are a rogue and which pride they came from originally

Edited at April 20, 2022 09:35 PM by Rising Shadows
High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 02:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

LION INFORMATION

Height: 3-4 feet at the shoulder

Weight: 280-430 lbs adult

Length: 5-6 feet

Speed: No faster than 50mph, and that is an agile lion in short bursts

Other: Claws are 1.5 inches long. Canines are about 4 inches long. Lions are born with spots and sometimes do not lose those spots until much later in life.

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 02:27 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Aina
Meaning: Pure; Lighting; Forever

5 Years || Lioness || Queen || Content

Credits to images go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA

Aina is a tall lioness, and both her late parents' genetics play in her favor. Standing at almost four feet to the shoulder, she sports a muscular but agile body type; while she is not built all-agility or all-strength, she has a nice skillset in both. Her endurance is high and, while her speed is not the most remarkable, she is in prime condition to run long distances. Her muscles are well-defined and wiry, certainly enhancing the more intimidating appearance she has.

Aina has graceful, feminine features over all. Large, pale dusty blue eyes are framed by thick eyelashes, dark skin, and sleek white fur. Her nose is a mottled mixture of pink and black with the former color congregating around the center groove. Long, shining teeth are visible with the mischievous grin she occasionally sports.

Aima's coat is white, but she has darker cream and gray shading around her face, ears, shoulders, and rump. Her fur is short, soft, and sleek, keeping her warm but also effectively shedding heat. She has a couple scars, though none are overly noticeable, that she has gained through mainly hunting endeavors. And her being brash. She carries herself with a youthful energy while maintaining a calm composure for the most part. Her voice is deeper than many a lioness.

Personality

If loyalty and protectiveness were personified, they would be Aina. She is a quiet, reserved lioness -- until her family and her pride is threatened. Aina's strength is both physical and mental, and she will unleash all of the underworld on the unfortunate soul who dared attempt harm her family in any way. She can have quite the harsh mouth when she feels like it, and sharp claws don't hurt either.

Aina's forte is mental destruction. This female can locate a weakness and stab at buttons like no other. She whips up lies more easily than anything, and she's good at weaving stories. Of course, in her current circumstances, this gift has been used mainly for the entertainment of her younger pridemates, but there has been a time or two when she has waged psychological war on another lion or lioness.

Outside of her sibling attitude, she is quite mature. While Aina is aloof and certainly not the most outgoing creature, she can hide it when she needs to and will grin and bear it. She is adventurous, but her idiotic actions died within her first year or so of life. Now, she is much more rational in her decisions and plans before doing.

She enjoys hunting, though playing with cubs is her favorite pastime. She keeps an eye on expectant or new mothers to make sure everything goes smoothly, as she has seen the drastic effects that can occur when there is a hiccup in the birthing process. It is Aina's dream to keep her parents' lines alive and thriving, as the late king and queen always loved the idea of Aina's little cubs running around.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

King

Mate

King

Cubs

Open to cubs under or at the age of 2

Other

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 02:32 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva

Meaning: Fire

danger.jpg

Credits to petra128 on DA

4 Years || Lioness ||Huntress || Something Greater

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 330 pounds and stands at 3.6 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever. Shiva can be quite fun to be around in the right mood, but she has learned to push people away and this friendlier personality rarely rears its head.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride.

She is a more dominant animal, but she has everyone else in the pride to compete with. Despite what some may think, she does love and care for them.Fighting for power only to destroy what she actually cares about... is it worth it?

Affiliations

Open

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Otherdeadly.jpg

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 17, 2022 02:35 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Izem

Meaning: Lion (real creative, I know)

izem3.jpg

Credits to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA

3 || Lion || Warrior || Content

Izem is a large male, weighing in at 430 lbs and standing over 4 feet tall. His stature is an intimidating one. His body is decorated with scars varying in length and size. His most noticeable are two gashes across his nose, more circular than slice shaped, which have exposed his dark skin and no longer allow hair to grow. He also has several cuts and bite marks on his legs, shoulders, and flanks.

Izem has a cold stare. Actually, everything about him is cold. His refined posture, the soft thuds of his paws making contact with the ground, even the way his fur moves has a dangerous aura to it. His eyes are a hard amber rimmed with dark fur, making them pop out more prominently. His face is nearly always expressionless, or stony in appearance. A smile has not graced his maw in ages; the closest thing to one has been a cruel twist of his upper lips into something resembling a sick grin or a snarl.

When he walks, hard muscle ripples beneath a sleek, bronze pelt. Izem holds himself with a cool regality, head high, tail curled slightly. His long, thick mane is a tapestry of dark browns, golds, and honeys that spreads over his shoulders down to the end of his humerus.

Izem is a handsome lion, but he is unapproachable. Formidable. Dangerous.

Personality

He can be as chilly as his appearance would suggest. Izem has a deep, almost calming rumble of a voice that does not fit his appearance at all, but his tone can quickly grow aloof and clipped in nature. His words are curt and to the point; there is no beating around the bush with this one. If the truth is asked for, the truth shall be made known.

This lion holds strength in high regard -- not necessarily physical strength, as he knows full well that it will not always win a fight -- as well as some form of loyalty. Not necessarily loyalty to an individual; rather, the devotion to an idea or the pride as a whole. He is a calculating individual, mind always working. While he does have physical strength as an advantage, he prefers to use his head first and come up with a plan of action for whatever task lies ahead. Izem also has a fairly strong sense of vengeance.

He kind of has abandonment issues.

Izem is actually, and secretly, quite fond of cubs and, when he is around them, he will often spend his free time playing with them, telling them stories, and practicing hunting or battle moves with them. They were his favorite members of his birth pride with their little bleps of tongues, besides the ladies, of course, for whom he would show his chivalrous side. He would take on the role of a secondary father for any cub who may feel lonely.

Those in his band and cubs are the only ones who will ever see a glimpse of kindness in him. For the former, he holds a tone of respect and makes sure that their thoughts are heard thoroughly before he replies. He does not ever mean to disrespect them, though he has no problem quelling disputes with a snide comment or two. That, though, is rare. Izem is his most friendly around the young.

He has a strong liking for the other members of the pride, and he would never think to betray them. Izem may want to be a king, but he remains respectful of his superiors and would not do anything to undermine their authority or make them look bad. He might be caught joking with them occasionally, and even showing some sort of affection, though he always keeps himself looking his most powerful in their presence.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush

Not as of yet

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

izem4.jpg

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 18, 2022 04:03 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══ ◊ ~ ♦ ~ ◊ ══╗
BASIR
"Train for hardship, train for rescue, train for survival, train for anything and everything. That's what we lions do."
╚══ ◊ ~ ♦ ~ ◊ ══╝

Name meaning: Wise One

Desired Rank: Content

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to HOTNStock on DeviantArt

lion-stock-21-by-hotnstock-d4f7b8i.jpg

He is quite a striking male, one who was very handsome is his younger days, and even to an extent now. His body is smothered in scars however, which outline each event in his life like an ancient carving. His stance is strong, wise and proud, just like those before him. His paws and muzzle are rippled with grey and white, and the tips of his mane are black, although a lot less than other males his age.

Basir’s face is that of noble quality and obvious pedigree. There are many different shades of gold etched into the fur on his face, some that are outlined amongst his prominent facial features. His eyes are amber in colouration, his gaze piercing and serious. He had a slow blinking composure, intimidating, and wisened with age. Basir’s nose is outlined in black, but with patches of brown and pink in the centre.

Standing at just under 4 feet at the shoulder, he is just above the average height for a male lion. He weighs around 420 pounds and from nose to tail his length is around 5.8 feet. His legs are quite long, ideal for running long distances when needed. Despite this he is a relatively stocky male, his muscles prominent with every stride. His paws are larger than life, his pawprints in the dust humongous and unforgiving.

Personality:

~ Wise ~ Loyal ~ Gruff ~ Calm ~ Skillful ~ Unforgiving ~

After Kaila was killed, he had a span where Basir honestly had no will to live. That period of time still haunts him to this day, but he is not afraid of it, not anymore. He loves to aid the pride with his skill as King, and protect them, so that no more must face a fate like the one Kaila fell to.

He hopes that soon enough, Aina and himself will have cubs together, and the pride will grow strong again. He is loyal to the pride, and despite his mixed emotions towards Izem, he is willing to give the young male a chance, knowing that, if things went terribly wrong, himself and the lionesses would move to safety before long.

He is often gruff, annoyed by some of the younger members in the Pride. Not cubs though, he loves the cubs in the Pride. His enthusiasm levels change lots, depending on if he is with other lions or not, and what their overall mood is portraying. He is often unforgiving to loners that come into the Pride’s territory, and he can remember a face like the fur on his paw, so you had better be wary.

Basir is a very skilled King, and he takes immense pride in his role. He is a confident leader, expecting respect from his fellow Pride members. Any disrespect that he receives, he will punish accordingly, but then again, he isn’t deliberately unkind.

Affiliations: Open

Crush: None

Mate: Aina

Cubs: Open

lion-stock-19-by-hotnstock-d4dfek5.jpg

Other:

His mother, Kaila, died two years previously in a rogue leopard attack when she and two other huntresses went on an evening hunt by the swamp. Basir was devastated, his heart ripped in two, a large part of his life, and pride, taken from him. She was a very important part of his life.

Also, do I need to do an RP example?

High Treason || Lion RP || OPENApril 18, 2022 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Gem

Female

Hunter

Appearance:

lioness-drinking-by-charfade-d373dcn-fullview.jpg

(Credits to- charfade on DA)

Gem has a sandy color coat with a lighter section on her underbelly. She weighs about 280 lbs and stands at 3 feet at the shoulders. She can run at 45 mph in short bursts. Gem has spots on her legs like leopard markings but aren't. She also has white on her underbelly and some on her throat. She has short teeth than most which are around 3 inches and her claws are 1.3 inches long. She has long legs and broad shoulders. Gem's tail starts as her coat color but then becomes white. She has white on the side of her muzzle and she has orange eyes. She has a scar down her right eye that is about 3 inches and she also has a scar on her hind leg that is about 5 inches.

Personality:

Gem is kind and very caring. She loves to watch the cubs but also likes to run. She has a bit of a temper and doesn't take kindly to an injured cub. She likes water unlike others and she is a great swimmer. Gem does have a aggressive side depending on the situation she is in. Gem has been in a few fights due to her aggression when cubs are hurt or she feels threatened. Gem is actually very loveable to the ones close to her and takes time to watch over her family and freinds.

Affiliations:

Open!

Crush

Open!

Mate

Open!

Cubs

None

Edited at April 18, 2022 05:04 PM by Nikki Afton

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh