Wolf Play : Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.
 The Earth-Shakers
07:21:24 
Chat is REALLY dead
 Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:25 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Toppled Kingdom

For years the Marsh Pride has lived on top of the world, known easily as one of the strongest prides in the region. They lavished themselves in food, water, and safety, fully believing nothing could ever topple them. Oh how foolish they were to think that.

Hearing the tales of the formidable pride, their stories caught the attention of none other than the Ukufa Coalition. A tribe of lions, a brotherhood really, who rival the Ridge Pride in strength and ferocity. Nothing scares them, and nothing has ever stood in their way. Everything they have ever set their eyes on they have taken. By force. To them, the Marsh Pride was no different.

They came like a storm one night, completely unnoticed by the pride, prowling into the territory under the cover of darkness. By the time they were on the pride, it was too late. They defeated the King, and his leading lions, banishing them from the territory to lick their wounds. It wasn't enough to leave the pride battered and beaten though, they needed to tear down their spirit so they could be ruled without any worry of an uprising. So they, without hesitation, and no pause, systematically killed every cub within the pride, all but two: The Queen's.

But like everything, there is method to their madness. They knew, with her cubs still alive, they had full control over their new prize. With their lives in their claws, the Ukufa males new there was nothing the Queen would, or could, do to jeopardize that. They also knew that this could create contention between the mothers who's young were murdered and the Queen who was some how spared. After all: What's so special about her?

Now, as the sunrises on their new Reign, the Ukufa Males think nothing can stop them. They should have known that it's best to let sleeping lions lie.

My Co-Leads for this Rp are Polly and Tenebris Umbra if they want.
Enough Said.

This Rp is more of a New Plot for me. So It will be a bit of a WIP even after the Rp Begins. So please, don't be afraid to ask questions.

Edited at April 17, 2022 03:52 AM by Imperial Sands
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:33 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules

RP Rules
1. All of Eve's rules, obviously.
2. This RP does have elements of unrealism, but your characters should be realistic. We want realistic coat colors, and semi-realistic sizes.
3. If Images are being used for my Rps I only accept stock that comes from Deviantart.
5. Credit your images, or else we will not accept your character.
6. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.
7. This is semi-literate. That means we require full sentences for appearance and personality (yes, even if you have an image for appearance. I need measurements and scars/things that aren't shown on the image). Put your favorite colour in other, but hide it in a sentence.
8. This also means that you need at least 2 paragraphs, with at least 5 sentences per paragraph, per post per character, and acceptable grammar. We understand writers block, but we need something to reply to.
9. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.
10. Be active. At least one post every 2 days, unless you give us a viable reason as to why you can't do that.
11. No godmoding, powerplaying etc. None of that will be tolerated.
12. Don't have your character be "that guy". Don't have them constantly disobey orders, or constantly wander off--doing this sometimes is okay, but c'mon, really? It doesn't make you fun, it makes you annoying.
13. No instant-mates, or being mates with your own character. Put the missing number from the rules in other as well.
14. For the purpose of this RP, there will be no cubs except the Queen's.
15. We reserve the right to deny applications.
16. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if we have to tell you to fix your form three times, we reserve the right to deny your application.
17. No perfect characters!
18. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM me, and I will sort it out.
19. Reservations last 48 hours!
20. There will be a Four Character Limit! If you want to have more than four characters, you must seek permission from me or a co-lead.
21. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun!

Pride Rules
1. Respect the Leading males at all times.
2. Do nothing without permission.
3. To challenge for King and lose is something punishable by death or exile.
4. Being mates with a Non-Ufuka male is forbidden.
5. Withholding information is punishable.
6. The Queen is below the Leading Males.
7. The only female that is considered above the Ufuka Warriors is the Queen, but her position can be revoked.
8. The only males that the lionesses are not below is the Lesser Males.

Edited at April 17, 2022 02:33 AM by Imperial Sands
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ranks and Roles Explanation

Kings/Dominant Males
The Two Leading Males of the Ukufa Coalition who took over. They now lead as Dual Kings, both Equal in Power. To Challenge for King, you Challenge both of them, and you must defeat both of them. Their word is law, and to go against them is treason. The Kings may mate with any female they wish.

Second Male
This is one of the Ukufa Males, and is now the Second in Command beneath the Kings. They help enforce the Kings' Reign, and make sure laws are being abided by. Much like the Kings, their word is law, the only ones who can say otherwise are the Kings. He may mate with any female he wishes, except the Queen, he must get Permission for this first.

Temporary Queen
This is the current Queen who was ruling prior to when the Ukufa Male's came. For now she is being held in this position until they find a new female to take it. The Queen, whether she is Temporary or not, is below the Leading Males. One would argue she is below even the Ukufa Warriors, but they have to give her some power so that the rest of the pride listens to her. Think of her as more of a pawn, a mouth piece, for the Leading Males. Ultimately, though, she has no power unless given to her by the Leading Males. She is not allowed to mate with any male without permission, and it has to be an Ukufa male.

Former Second Female

This is more of an Unspoken rank now that Second Female has been desmantled. This belongs to the female who was Second beneath the Queen. She holds no official power anymore, but many of the lionesses will still respect her as such.

Ukufa Warriors
These are the Remaining males of the Ukufa Coalition. They are viewed as above the other males in the pride since they are from the coalition themselves. They act as the primary fighting force for the pride behind the Leading Males. They have more power than the ranks below them, and pretty much get away with things normal males wouldn't be able to in normal prides. They may mate with any female in the pride, but must seek permission to mate the Queen if she wishes.

Huntresses
These are the remaining lionesses in the pride. They basically hold no power, and are there to provide meals for the males and further along their genetics. A lioness will have more dominance than another based on her favor within the Ukufa males. If she holds none of their favor, she holds no power. It's important for lionesses to know, though, that their power is fleeting and limited to what the males decide it is. They may only mate with Ukufa males. A female who mates with a non-Ukufa male will find her offspring killed, and she may be slaughtered as well, exiled, or humiliated.

Lesser Males
These are the males of the pride who are not from the Ukufa Coalition. They didn't hold any high ranks in the pride prior to the take over, and have only been allowed to stay as the Ukufas view them as cannon fodder, meat shields, if you will. If a Lesser Male disrespect or disobeys any law or rule, they may be exiled, killed, or worse. They are not allowed to mate. Period. If they are found to have fathered any cubs, their cubs with be slaughtered, and they will be exiled, killed, or humiliated.

Cubsitters
These are the couple of lionesses in charge of taking care of the cubs when their mother is out. Since there is only two cubs right now, there are only two cubsitters. More lionesses will be allowed to take the rank once the Ukufa cubs are born.

Heirs
These are the cubs born to the Kings. Doesn't matter who their mother is, if they are fathered by either of the two kings, they are considered heirs. Once they turn two, their rank will change depending on what the Kings want from them.

Cubs
These are all the other cubs within the pride who are under two years of age.

Elders
These are all the lions who are 10+ years old.

Unofficial Pride Ranks

The Harem
"Favored Lioness"
The Lionesses Dubbed Favored Lionesses by the two Kings are known to make up their Harem. Which are the specific lionesses with whom they will mate with a father cubs with. No other males, Ukufa or not, are allowed to mate, flirt, court, etc. with the females. They are to be looked upon as higher than even the Queen herself, though they still hold no power. This does not include the females for the Second or others males, just the Kings' females. It's important to note that while a female may be favored today, she can lose that favor just as quickly as she earned it. If she is found to be affiliating with any other males, she may be exiled or anything of the sort. Whatever that male desires. If he doubts the cubs are his, and she cannot prove it, he may choose to kill the cubs too. Lionesses within the Harem do get special guarding, and often have one of the Ukufa stationed near by to protect them.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:49 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Hierarchy

Kings:
Open - Rp Sample Required & Pm First
Gazini

Second Male:
Savrog

Ukufa Warriors:
Max 3
Reserved for Rising Shadows

Heirs:
None

Temporary Queen:
Rp Sample Required

Huntresses:
Izula
Reserved for Spellbound
Reserved for Valinyx
Reserved for Rising Shadows

Cubsitters:
Max 2

Reserved for Valinyx
Gem

Cubs:
Max 2

Elders:
Reserved for Me

Lesser Males:
Max 3
Reserved for Valinyx

Non Pride Ranks

Banished King
Open

Banished Second
Open

Banished Third
Open

Edited at April 20, 2022 11:56 AM by Imperial Sands
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 02:50 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application

Name:
Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Kin:
Other:
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 03:42 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

WIP
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 03:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!

For those Interested in the Open King Position
Here is some information or context to know before Pming me.

1. The Two Kings are brothers. They do not need to be the same age, but they are supposed to be brothers, ones who get along and do genuinely, on some level, like and care for each other.

2. Each brother has a role to fill. The First Brother (The Open One) is more of the Political Leader, the Thinker if you will. He's more so the face of the King, and considered to be more of the leader. Gazini, the second brother, is more on the side of Physicality. He's the show of force when needed, while also participating in planning. He's more so the one doing the fighting and the violence, whereas the First Brother does more of the talking and diplomatics.

3. The Brothers are Equal. Neither has more power than the other when push comes to shove. Decisions are made together. Just because the first brother is more so the one that others deal with, doesn't mean the Second King is less powerful or dominant. The First Brother is more so the one Lions would prefer to deal with, whereas Gazini, considering his nature, is the one they try to avoid.

4. Neither Brother is intended to be "Good" in a sense. They aren't necessarily "Evil" either, but they aren't benevolent or anything like that. This isn't the role if you're wanting a Good, Compassionate, and Just King. He isn't going to necessarily be evil, but, with the plotline, they are more so geared towards being antagonists than protaganists. Even if they don't necessarily see it that way always.

As it's been said, no one ever believes they are the villain of their own story.

Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 03:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

G A Z I N I

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

Name:
Gazini;
Means "Blood" in Zulu

King or Dominant Male
Preferred Rank:
Content for Now,
but later King of the Lands or Pride;
He Won't Settle for One Pride

Appearance:

At first glance, Gazini doesn't appear to be the most eye catching of males in the world. He doesn't have as big of or as dark of a mane as some males, and that tends to make him look smaller than he actually is. More often than not, the male gets underestimated because of how he looks at a glance. However, those who don't pay mind to the male's actual size are in for a rude awakening when they meet Zi head on.

Standing easily at just under four feet and four inches, Gazini is a tall male, though certainly not the tallest. However, what he lacks in height, the male packs in weight. He's above average in weight for a male his size, easily contending with those taller than him because of his burly mass at, the male comes in at over 550 lbs. One could almost say that his mane making him appear smaller than he actually is could almost be an advantage for him, since it could cause opponents to feel over confident.

Despite his mane not being rather long and full, or anything like some of the other males, it isn't something that is thin and bare like that of a younger male. His mane is still quite dense and full, just shorter and not as heavy and longer. It his mane does start on his head, moving down his chest and shoulders, and then down his belly. It actually travels down his belly so far that it reaches his hind legs. His shoulders and belly are where his mane is it's darkest, though, unlike other males, whos mane might turn black, his had barely gone past a medium brown. His mane ombres from a light blonde, to the medium brown color. The one thing that is noticable is that the tan and brown shades do have a bit of a red hue to them.

Like his mane, Gazini has a more reddish tan pelt, something that is darker than the tawny color of a lioness. He is darkest along his back and flanks, his coat lightening along his face and down his legs where they lighten to a more creamy color at his paws. Even his tail is lightest right before it's tail tip of the darker brown color of his hair. Zini has a pair of dark amber eyes that are a shade or two away from being a dark red in color. His scent is something musky and rich, with the slightest hint of something metallic to it. Almost like blood in a freshly earthed forest.

Personality:
Gazini is a male who can come off rather charismatic when he is first met, but there is something that is deifinitely a bit off about him. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what until someone gets to know him more, but until then, it's usually just a feeling. Zin is not one to try and prove otherwise, either, being a male with a knack for all things gorey, vicious, and aggressive. If there is someone needing dirty work done, Gazini is one of the first ones to get it done, without any hesitation, in fact, the male may even enjoy it.

While it would be easy to label Gazini as a bit of a brute because of his aggressive and violent nature, the male is oddly calculating, always seeming to be a step or two ahead. Not enough to give it away that he is, but enough to keep others intrigued and keep trying, believing they are just that close to getting the better of him. Volatile and intelligent, Gazini is not someone who's bad side you want to be on, he will have no tolerance for you, and he's not the type of male to ignore things that irritate him. He meets them with teeth and claw to remove them permanently.

The rogue male seems to have no real moral compass, there is nothing he wouldn't do, no one he wouldn't kill in order to achieve whatever it is that him and his brother desire. In fact, one could argue that the only one Zi is loyal to is his brother. No one else is safe with him. The male would like kill his own cousin's cubs if he saw it fitting, which could be something as simple as them being too small, or him wanting that lioness to birth his own cubs. And this is not something the male is ashamed of either, the male has no shame, he wouldn't know it if it slapped him in the face.

Zini is a social male, not shy in the slightest, and can easily be one of the first to strike up conversation if it suits him. However, he can also be like a chameleon when he wants though, able to fade into the background when its needed. Usually, though, Gazini is a dominant male, and won't tolerate anyone, except maybe his brother, coming ahead of him. He'd take a step back and let his brother take the lead, so long as it was understood that they were equals. Other males though? Nope. He could never be their equal, and he is quick to prove it through violence when necessary. He's done it before, and he will do it again.

There is something unpredictable about the male, that it's hard to assume exactly how he will handle a situation. About the only thing that is predictable about Gazini is that he is unpredictable. If met with the same situation twice, there is no guaruntee that he will do the same thing each time. Sometimes the male will make go with a certain decision just because it might be fun. For him. Not for the other lion, but for him. And the male has a wicked sense of what is "fun".

History:
Words
Words

Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Cubs:
None
Kin:
His brother is the other King.

Other:

Credits for All Images Belongs to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA. Stock Images.
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 03:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Image Credit Belongs to Robbobert on DA. Stock Image.

Name:

Izula
Huntress
Desired Rank:
Queen
Appearance:

Izula is a tall lioness, by no means the tallest, but the feminine creature has some height to her standing at three feet and 5 inches. What she might lack a little bit in height, though, the lioness makes up for in weight, being around 368 lbs. Zula isn't the largest lioness, but the female is tough and big enough to put up a good fight with almost anyone. And she has the attitude to think she can win.

Everything about Izula's frame screams "huntress". Powerful legs. Wide, padded paws. Deadly curved claws. This lioness, like many others, was designed to be a pain in everything's ass, literally. Powerful muscles ripple through the young lioness' body, her youthful physique barely marred with the scars of hunts. Her legs are long, but not so much so to be gangly, and her muscular build isn't so much so as to be unfeminine.

The lioness is equipped with the makings of death, but her appearance can cause her to stand out from the crowd. While many have lighter, tawny colored pelts, Zula's is more so a darker shade. Reddish hues coat her body, the ruddy tan color significantly deeper than the normal color. In the shade, the female is nearly a lighter shade of russet. Her coat color contrasts with the creamy shade of her underbelly, giving her a distinctive and defined look. Her eyes are a bright, golden amber color, as if someone caught a ray of the sun within them. Her scent is something akin to amber, vanilla, and lilac (think something like Dragon's Blood if you're familiar), comforting and rich, but never overpowering.

Image Credit Belongs to Arghel on DA. Stock Image.
Personality:
Izula is a trecherous character, one who is always out for number one. Kind of. She is a highly ambitious lioness, and doesn't care what she has to do to get where she wants to be, or who she has to step on. She doesn't feel an allegiance to the lionesses in the pride like many do, viewing them merely as stepping stones of obstacles. She can be quite selfish with her priorities, not caring if her actions hurt others if it gets her what she desires, and closer to what she's working towards.

The lioness is a very intelligent creature, and any strength she lacks physically is easily made up in mental acuity. The lioness is one who is always thinking ahead, planning her every move, trying to predict any possibly outcomes so she can be prepared for them. Of course, not everything can be predicted, and the lionesses has learned to be adaptable to whatever is thrown her way, as much as she can be. With that quick mind of hers, able to think on the fly, the female also is quite silver tongued, able to verbally spar with anyone who dares. Izula has never hestated to play mind games, or verbally tear down her opponent to get what she desires. There truly is little the female wouldn't do to gain what she wants.

If it was evident enough, the female tends to be quite manipulative, not afraid to turn unsuspecting lions into pawns for her game. It might seem a little heartless, but the female has no attachments to them, and couldn't care less. She's a bit vain, believing herself to be above many of the others in almost every category, but she specifically believes herself to be a beautiful lioness. And she wouldn't be wrong, the female is quite pretty, almost eye catching, and she knows it. She puts a lot of effort into her appearance, but also isn't afraid to get her claws dirty when it comes down to it.

With her proud and confident attitude, it's no wonder that Izula can be quite flirtatious. She isn't shy about her affections, and will blazenly go after a male who catches her attention or will serve her purpose. The female doesn't care if another female is interested in the male, or if he is already mated, all she cares about is herself. So if she can steal him for her own, she will, without any form of hesitation.

Izula isn't without her good qualities though. She can affectionate and nice when she pleases, and would make a devoted lover if someone can hold her attention for that long. If you can help her, the female is definitely someone you want on your side, as there is nothing she won't do to achieve her goals.

Crush:
Any of the Ukufa Males, Specifically the High Ranks
Mate:
None
Offspring:

None
Kin:

Open Possibly.
Other:

Edited at April 17, 2022 03:54 AM by Imperial Sands
Toppled Kingdom | Lion Rp | Open!April 17, 2022 03:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Old Lady
WIP

Name:
Nduta
Meaning "Teach Me"
Twelve Years
Female

Elder
Desired Rank:

Content
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Meihua-Stock on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Nduta is a lioness who once had a rather powerful build, although it no longer holds the same strength it once did. Standing at about three feet and seven inches, the female carries a build that was once considered robust. As she's reached an elderly phase in her life, her physique has broadened before leaning out and losing weight. It's clear upon inspection that Nduta is no longer a lioness in her prime, though she still carries herself as a formidable foe. Her weight was once in the mid 300s, but now she only weighs about 320 lbs. Still heavy enough to be worth something when push comes to shove, but not enough to be what she once was.

Her head is broad, ears wide set, a physical change all lionesses go through as they age. Her muscles aren't nearly as tight knit as before, and while they still have strength to them, they have a looser and almost drooping way to them. Years of birthing cubs has left the skin of her belly a bit distended, dare I say sagging, as well. She isn't ashamed of any of this though, it's just how her body has aged with time. And she wears it proudly, not at all humilated with how she looks, knowing what she's gone through to get where she is. Her body, and it's changes, are a testament to that.

Her figure is colored in a more average fashion than others. Her tawny coat is a bit darker, but not so dark to be any other color than tan. Her underbelly is a creamy color that melds well with her base coat. Her tail tip is a dark brown, nearly black really. Her nose, which is no longer pink or speckled, showing her age, is all black as well. Her eyes are a darker amber color, with age lines set in around them. Her teeth are worn down a as well, not nearly as sharp or long as a younger female, but still lethal nonetheless.

Personality:
TBA

Crush:

If She Does, it Would be Her Mate
Mate:

Open to an Elderly Boi
Offspring:

Open to Adult Offspring
Kin:

Open
Other:

Edited at April 20, 2022 01:54 PM by Imperial Sands