07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here
 teddy
07:26:57 its yellow
Eci
Its 14:26 for me..
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.
 The Earth-Shakers
07:21:24 
Chat is REALLY dead
 Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

1x1 Forum Rp SignupsApril 14, 2022 10:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Potential plot ideas

Medieval

One of the characters is royal, and the other is the only one capable of saving the kingdom. (Via special ability, skill, ect, can also rope fantasy into this)

Modern Fantasy

Authortive figure falls in love with on the run fugitive, who's actually just a common theif that was framed of treason (Fantasical main characters surounded by fantasy creatures)

Futuristic Taken

Space pirate x earther or other planet(er?). Forbidden to be together, will probably inclue a lot of space travel, as well as made up planets and places?

I main a bisexual female, whos age can fluctuate based on plot, though I would prefer to stay over 18 for her, i'm okay with playing any character in any of these plots. Of course we can add other characters if needed. My activity fluctuates. Doesn't have to be literate, but try to match effort, if one of us is writing a 5 paragraph response, then the other should respond with something of similiar size. Please have proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, just helps me form ideas for my responses :) please communicate!!! While the actual RP will be in forums, its nice to talk about potential plot ideas, characters, ect in pms.

I'll do up to 3 rps, one for each plotline

I wont put up a sign up sheet, I think everyone knows how to fill out the basics, so put whatever extra you think fits, and just put at the beginning just put what plot line and character line you would like to play. I'll pin the basic sheet of my character, though it wont be completely accuracte as all 3 plots are in different eras and types, so things about her will change.

Edited at April 18, 2022 06:45 PM by Apple_Bottom_Jeans
1x1 Forum Rp SignupsApril 14, 2022 10:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Finley Zenobia Ephraim

"Fair warrior, Life of Zues, Fruitful"

Female

Loner

Personality:

Fin could be described as a well rounded individual, but not in the way that one would think. More like she has several different personalities that contradict each other but also strangley make sense.

Fin can be extremely creative, and has a tendancy to leave her mark where she goes, sometimes thats a pretty flower drawn in the mud after a fresh rain, or a few snarky works carved into a tree. Now this being said, think of her thought process like an abstract painting, it changes from persont to person.

Sometimes she may sound way beyond her years with open view opinions and a optimistic view. Or you could get a grumpy old man "the glass isnt half empty or full, its just there so drink the damn water" type energy. Or she can be very black white, good or bad, no inbetween. Just kinda depends on the days she had if we are honest.

Fin is an amazing, kind, sarcastic individual, so long as you dont give her a reason not to be. At first impression, she does her best not to make assumptions, though this being said, she will match your energy without a blink. Whether that be flirting, friendliness, or being rude, if you're doing it so is she. Once you have gained her friendship, you will have nothing but her loyalty and love, as well as her brutal honesty and sometimes unwanted opinions, her love bombing and her ruthless teasing, and she will expect the same from you.

To Fin, nothing is more important than her little sister and her friends. She would die fighting for them without a second thought. Which can be both good and bad considering she is prone to fights. She can become agressive and territorial if certain things are threatened, though with trusted ones she is always the first to share whatever helps.

While she has many strong moral beliefs, if its a matter of life or death, they can be broken, or at least most of them can. She has tendancies to hold grudges, and depending on the situation can become vengeful. She is also fully aware that she can have a very large, overbearing personality with her loud voice, outgoingness, and flirtatious and cocky actions, and she does her best to moniter it, as to not oppress anyone she cares about and not take up to much room. (Though if she doesnt like you, she will make this incredibly clear.)

MIRP

Appearance:

Fin has warm ivory skin that tans easily and though she can become pinkish if she is out to long, it rarely gets worse than that. She has a diamond shaped face with a sharp jawling and high cheekbones that give her a regal appearance, as least if her face is the only thing your looking at. Fin has full bow shaped lips that she personally ranks second best of all her features. A medium, slightly upturned nose takes up the center spot of her face. But above those are gorgeous, expressive, big upturned eyes the color of churning waves of the ocean, her favorite feature, not just because of color, but because they say just about everything about her while also being incredibly secretive and mischevious, this is only excentuated by the full black lashes framing her eyes. Her hair naturally has several different shades of ginger and redish blonde hues that slightly resemble candlelight when light hits it right, it falls in soft waves down to her mid-low back. The front pieces start short and sort of fade back into her hair (What would be called curtain bangs) but may often have her hair tied up while leaving the shortest of the short pieces loose. She has long, defined arch brows that only excentuate her already very expressive face.

She stands at 5'3 but when she chooses to be, can become signficantly more intimidating. She has an a pearlike body shape with wide hips and sturdy legs, a decent toned stomach, a slightly larger than average bust and thinner but well muscled and defined arms. She has several scars from toes to the top of her head, including a small but raised, pink scar over her right cheekbone, and stretch marks on her upper legs/thighs and hips. Unless she has recently bathed, dirt and mud can usually be found under her fingernails, her hands and feet are heavily calloused, as is a lot of her body.

Though she does know how to clean up well, (though it may not last very long), if the situation calls for, she knows how to make a pair of nice pants, a cute blouse, and a fancy jacket work her way, though she has a tendancy to avoid dresses unless she absolutely has to, and when she does they almost always have high leg slits for better movement. If its just another casual day of surviving, normal just a simble pair of stretchy jeans or leggings, and a baggy shirt with her grandfathers jacket, and her boots of course.

1x1 Forum Rp SignupsApril 15, 2022 01:22 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name: the Wayne Pack

Pack number: 251684

Activity Level: I'm pretty active through the day, though it depends on what happens. Online for at least an hour a day.

Literacy: I tend to mirror the length of my partner, though I can get a bit long-winded at times. It ranges from one-liners to paragraphs.

Topic: This is one of the times where I wish I could choose all three. Your three topics all have their appeal to me, and I cannot make a decision. It's your call, whichever one, I'll be happy to do.

Edited at April 15, 2022 01:26 AM by the Wayne pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us