07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here
 teddy
07:26:57 its yellow
Eci
Its 14:26 for me..
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.
 The Earth-Shakers
07:21:24 
Chat is REALLY dead
 Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:37 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Whirlwind – Wolf RP

Contents:

1 – Contents/Links

2 – Plot

3 – RP Rules

4 – Pack Laws

5 – Pack Ranks

6 – Pack Territory

7 - Pack Traditions

8 - Masterlist

9 - Form

Links

Discussion: TBA

RP Thread: TBA

Edited at April 11, 2022 08:48 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:38 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plot:

The Rilo Pack has thrived healthily in their territory for generations and generations. They have tough Pack Lore, but that is why they have survived under the constant threat of other Packs. Recently, however, they have had no problems, and now own all the territory in the valley, including the harsh Tundra in the mountains. But the wolves know that a storm is brewing, and when a group of Nomad’s come into their Pack shrieking about a tornado heading towards the valley, everyone must brace for the impact. Will the social circles hold together? Or will other wolves and predators in the surrounding area come forth and attack in the aftermath of the storm? Only they will know, but for now, survival is the priority.

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:38 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules

All of Eve's Rules apply – Please follow them

1 : Be active . Please actually be active once the RP begins – Also be active in the Discussion. I expect you to post at least once or twice a week, and if you need to take a break or are going to be inactive please let me know via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.

2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters similar to that. Your character must have VALID weaknesses, no allergies to rocks etc.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I want at LEAST 200+ words per post. Put your favourite dog breed in other, hidden. Also, please make your form literate, I need an accurate and detailed description in appearance and personality.

4: No OOC problems. Hate the character not the player – there is ZERO tolerance for this. Just be kind.

5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two characters at any time. Then you must complete those forms, and they must be accepted, before reserving any more. You may be allowed an extension, PM me if needed. Add the number of pets you have in other; hide it.

6: I will allow photos for your characters - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.

7: As the owner and creator of this RP I have the right to accept or decline forms as I see fit. Please do not be rude if your form is declined, you can just fix it, but please fix the form properly, especially if I require more literacy in your form.

8 : There is a four character limit at the moment, but please have more than one character to start, as during the RP characters may die.

9: No romance between your own characters – but siblings etc are fine

10: Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.

12: Don’t be that character who is always annoying or disrespectful and getting into trouble. Sure, it makes the RP fun, but don’t make that your characters only part in the RP.

13: Make sure to read all the rules, it’s just annoying otherwise.

14: Please have fun!

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:39 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Laws:

1: Obey every wolf who is superior to you

2: Never question the Alpha’s

3: Do not wander off, especially in the out of bounds areas or dangerous parts of the territory

4: No leaving the camp to hunt without permission from either the Alpha’s, Beta’s or Delta. Hunts for the hunters and patrols for the warriors are organized throughout the day also.

4: Elders, Mothers and Pups are to be protected at all costs

5: You may not have pups without permission from the Alpha Pair.

6: Having pups with someone other than your mate is shameful and could result in demotion or possibly exile.

7: Un-mated wolves may not have pups. The Medic cannot have pups either.

8: Be useful and productive. Co-operate and work together positively.

9: Never shame or spread rumors about your family or the Pack to others.

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:40 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Ranks:

Top of the pops - Alpha Pair

The Alpha Male and Female are mates for life, as almost all of the dogs in the pack are. They take on seperate roles in the pack but they have equal power and control in every situation. The Alpha Female often helps the new mothers and makes sure that pack training is going well and so on. She is also in charge of moving the pack and is often the one who is in charge of seeking the occupants of their territory. This is where the Alpha Male comes in. He is usually in charge of keeping the pack safe and organize battle strategies against the odd predator that comes within the pack’s area. He makes sure everyone is protected and is a stickler for pack rules. Both the Alpha’s take a pack meeting once a day or every two days (unless one of the pair is unable to attend.)

Next in line - Beta Pair

The Beta pair are second in charge, doing everything that the Alphas can’t do or are too busy to do. They are also mated for life. The Beta Female helps the Alpha Female and tends to her needs whenever she can and vice versa with the Beta Male and the Alpha Male. One of their main roles is to organize Patrols and Hunts, often leading them too and selecting the team that will go. They become the new Alpha’s once the old ones either die or retire.

The Trainee Leader - Delta

The Delta is the next dog in the hierarchy, unmated and often younger because of this. When the Delta wolf becomes one of the Beta Pair they usually select a mate and have their first litter if they haven’t already done all of this. They lead most of the hunts and patrols and go pretty much every day on at least one of these. Their sole purpose is to get the best leadership skills, and gain the knowledge needed for when they step up into the Beta position. If the Alpha Pair and the Beta Pair are busy they are also allowed to call and lead a Pack Meeting if asked to do so by the higher ranking wolves.

The Herb Obsessives - Medic/Medic Apprentice:

The Medic is a vital part of the Pack’s survival, tending to the physical illness and injury that comes through the pack but also tending to their mental and spiritual health and needs. They are the only wolves apart from mothers and pups allowed in the Mother’s Circle and will often stay there for several days if more than one mother is due over a few days. The Medic is the most knowledgeable wolf in the pack and is often included in important decisions that the Alpha Pair makes.

They do not have mates/pups of there own. This will result in exile.

The Apprentice chooses their path once they are weaned and will train with the Medic while the other pups train with their warrior trainers.

The Bulk Buys – Warriors/Hunters:

The Warriors and Hunters are the sole of the pack, protecting, maintaining and caring for the pack and it’s territory. They go on patrols (warriors) and hunts (hunters) several times a day and the warriors also go on shifts in the night to protect the camp and the Mother’s Circle in case of any new predators entering the area. The warriors are also the soldiers in battle and will fight to the death for the pack.

*Hunters will fight if necessary.

Once a warrior/hunter reaches the age of about 8-9 years old they are called upon in a special ceremony and given the highly regarded role of a senior warrior or senior hunter. These wolves are the best of the best and are the tight circle surrounding the Alpha Pair. They are very intelligent, not wolves to be messed with and it is an honour if a pup is trained by a senior warrior or hunter.

The Tired Ones - Mothers:

The Mothers are the warriors/other roles who are either going to have pups or have given birth and are raising them until they are weaned at 4-5 weeks at the latest. Then they are granted about 2 weeks of full rest and then they start easing back into their pack duties, until after about a month and a half they are fully expected to be back into their roles completely.

The Wise Old Crones - Elders:

The Elders are the retired members of the pack, for whatever reason, and are usually about 10 years plus. Some Senior Warriors will continue their working life until they are older than that but it really depends on the wolf and whether they have permanent injuries or illnesses. They are the storytellers of the pack and will entertain the pups and juveniles with tales from their early days.

The Brady Bunch - Juveniles:

The Juveniles are the second youngest group in the Pack. They are pups who have been weaned and are in training for whatever their future role is to be. Warriors and the Medic, (the Medic has one Apprentice) train the juveniles from when they are weaned to when they are a year old. On their first birthday they have a ceremony for all the pups in that litter and they start their life as a warrior or the Medic’s Assistant (when the old Medic retires or dies the new one takes his or her place).

The Juvenile stage is when the Alpha Pair, the Beta Pair and the Medic are on the lookout for a new Delta if one is needed.

The Juveniles are the most energetic in the pack and are often quite annoying, but very entertaining none the less.

The Cutie Pies - Pups:

The Pups are the youngest group in the pack. They are newborns, not yet weaned and still suckling from their mother. They open their eyes at 5-7 days old and spend most of that time in the Mother’s Circle. They then spend the next few weeks living within the bounds of the camp and then they have a ceremony to signify the start of their time training as a juvenile. A Warrior/The Medic are selected at this time to train each pup.

The Last of the Last - Omegas

These pieces of filth really need no explanation. They are to avert their gaze to EVERYONE, including juveniles and pups, and are only to speak when spoken to. Their den is outside the camp, on the other side of the camp to the Mother's Circle. They have been demoted to this role and stay there for at least six full moons. Then they MAY be promoted, depending on their behavior and if they complete something special that is a great asset to the pack (e.g Saving someone's life, helping the pack overcome a environmental change or event, etc.)

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:41 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Setting:

The Pack’s camp is in the ring of forest at the base of the mountains in the valley, before the tundra further up, but higher than the meadows at the lowest altitude. The camp sits at the very head of a valley and at the base of a great mountain. There is a waterfall nearby, named Whispering Falls, and a small stream that runs further down into the valley, eventually becoming a river. This is called Homing River.

Inside the camp is a large clearing, with the occupants dens surrounding it. The larger dens; Alphas, Betas, Warriors, Hunters and Medic, all are slightly dug out into the ground to make more room. There are nests inside these dens, and the rooves of which are usually large bushes or rocks. Apart from the Omega den, that is. They live under a dying thorn bush, with virtually no protection from the elements and little comfort, as is needed for the disrespectful wolves.

About ten fox lengths away from the entrance to the camp is a small circle of tall bushes with a dog sized hole as the entrance into the centre. It is in a hollow surrounded by tightly knit trees.

This is where the mothers go to have their pups and for the first few days they will stay there, letting the pups get used to the forest and open their eyes in a quiet space. After a few weeks the mothers will go back there for some time alone with other mothers to have some peace and to let their wellbeing recharge.

Forest:

The valley is at the very heart of the boreal forests in Canada, and the trees consist of White Spruce, Jackpine, Tamarack and a variety of Fir trees. The forest borders the tundra high up in the mountains of the valley, and the lower-down meadows in the centre. Willow, Alder and Mountain Ash make up the scrub further down from the tall trees, and there is a variety of moss and other smaller plants on the forest floor.

Prey in the area:

Summer:

+Lemming

+Roe Deer

+Martens

Winter:

+Musk Deer

+Reindeer

+Arctic Hare

Year Round:

+Caribou

+Hares

+Taiga Vole

+American Red Squirrel

+Snowshoe Hare

Predators in the area:

-Grizzly Bear

-Black Bear

-Cougar

-Fox

Meadows:

The meadows make up the centre of the valley, bringing wildflowers, grasses and small scrub to the area. Common flowers include: The introduced Alberta Wild Rose and the common Buttercup are seen often, as well as the Fireweed Blossom and the common English Daisy. The wolves have agreed that this will make good training grounds for their young, and the meadows are plentiful of prey, for those who enjoy a good chase.

Prey in the area:

Summer:

+White Tailed Deer

+Swallows

+American Bittern

Winter:

+Reindeer

+Wood Bison (Several Wolves Needed)

+Arctic Hare

Year Round:

+Grey-Red Backed Vole

+American Flying Squirrel

+Caribou

Predators in the area:

-Bald Eagle

-Grizzly Bear

-Polar Bear (Summer)

-Lynx (Rare)

-Fox

River – Fishing Grounds:

This is where all of the fishing happens, about an hours travel down from the camp, the stream from he waterfall grows and becomes a large river, winding it’s was through the meadows and in and out of small areas of trees. A sweeping turn of the river is the Pack’s prime fishing place that they find, perfect for fishing, and teaching their young to fish. There is a small and shallow rapid near the fishing grounds, where wolves can stand and hook fish like bears do. To the south of these grounds, further along the river are the large rapids, where NO wolf is to go, for there is almost a certain risk of death, should a wolf get sucked into them. These are called the Howling Rapids.

Prey in the area:

Year Round:

+Beaver

+Otter

+Heron

+Salmon

+Trout

+Northern Pike

+Walleye

Predators in the area:

-Grizzly Bears

-Moose (Can hunt these, but survival is rare)

-Bald Eagle

-Fox

Tundra:

The Tundra is the harshest place in the Pack’s territory, above the bush line, and with little in the means of protection and shelter. There are some rocky caves and the like across the mountain tops but only experienced wolves are allowed up there. And NEVER alone. The rocky mountainside is filled with Reindeer Moss, Arctic Willow, Cotton Grass and Tussock Grass. It is a steep climb up to the Tundra from the camp, but well worth the view.

Prey in the area:

Year Round:

+Musk Ox

+Mountain Sheep

+Reindeer

+Wood Bison

+Snowshoe and Arctic Hares

Predators in the area:

-Lynx

-Mountain Lion

-Grizzly Bears

-Polar Bears (Occasionally in summer)

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:42 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Traditions:

Juvenile Ritual:

This is where each Juvenile who is 4 months old get assigned a mentor from either the warriors, the hunters or the medic chooses an trainee. The Juveniles get a say in where they want to be in the future, and touch noses with the Alpha’s and then their new Mentor during the ceremony. A wreath of leaves is placed on their head by the Alpha’s.

Initiation Ritual:

Juveniles who have reached 1 year old must participate in a series of tests, so that they are deemed ready to become a full member of the Pack. For juveniles wishing to be hunters, they must go on a trail hunt and catch as much as they can, alone. For warriors to-be, they are placed in the meadow, and must battle until the last wolf stands. There is no ‘winning’ as such. But every wolf is judged on their skill, whether they were lost or not. For the Medic Trainee, they must heal the other juveniles who are injured from the battle, and are promoted to the Medic’s assistant if they are deemed ready. Juveniles who do not pass have another two months of training and then they compete again. The juveniles who do pass line up in front of the Alpha’s and Beta’s. They then touch noses with all four wolves and have a wreath of mountain roses placed on their heads.

Senior Ritual:

When a wolf of exceptional caliber and skill reaches the age of around 8-9 years, they are called upon in a special ceremony that promotes them to the role of senior warrior or senior hunter. This is a great achievement, and the Alpha’s will select these special wolves to take up this role. In the ceremony, the Alpha Pair places a wreath of autumn leaves upon the head of the wolf/wolves. Every wolf in the Pack will then howl for the new senior wolves and bow down to them as they pass at the end of the ritual.

Elder Ritual:

Once a wolf reaches the age of around 12 years old (could be younger or older than that depending), they will usually choose to retire to the elder den. In the ritual, the soon-to-be elder stands beside the Alpha’s and in turn the Alpha’s dip their head to the elder. Then, they shower the elder in fresh leaves and flowers and touch noses with him or her. All elders are treated with great respect from then on.

Mate Ritual:

Wolves who have received the blessing of the Alpha’s to become mates stand side by side in front of the Pack and are showered in petals and leaves by the other wolves. They then go on a ‘honeymoon’ for a few days and travel around the valley together.

Heaven Ritual:

This is a burial ceremony for the wolf/wolves who have passed away. Wolves are buried in their favourite place, holding a special ceremony at that particular site. Those close to them may stay there for several days, and it is the duty of the Pack to feed and nurture those who are mourning

Demon Ritual:

This needs no explanation. If a wolf dies in the rank of Omega, they are to be buried in the depths of a cave on the edge of the Tundra. The other Omegas must bury them, and only the parents and immediate relatives are allowed to mourn their death. The Pack is not that cruel.

Omega Ritual:

This is the demotion of a wolf, to the Omega rank. They must battle the Beta male or female, alone. Not to the death, but they are allowed to be wounded. They are then taken to the Omega den, and the medic does some minor treatment for their wounds, but these wolves will be scarred for life.

Whirlwind | Semi Lit | Wolf RP | OPENApril 11, 2022 08:47 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
• Masterlist •

Alphas
- Male - Reserved - Me
- Female - Reserved - M I S E R Y
Betas
- Female - Reserved - Isa's Pack
-
Delta