Wolf Play : The End | Open
Chatbox
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T
 Poe
07:31:27 
Rev-
Good poll question! ItÂ’s pretty interesting to see where everyone comes from
 teddy
07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here
 teddy
07:26:57 its yellow
Eci
Its 14:26 for me..
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Bobcat : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 06:25 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Eight wolves from four packs, destined to meet in the middle of the world. They are between the ages 2 and 4. They must first meet their companion, which can be any of the other wolves. The two then meet and travel together, hopefully to make the great move easier. The reason they must travel to the middle? Well, long ago, stories foretold the ending of the world and nobody had believed it until the disasters started in each of the biomes. If the pairs all successfully make it and fulfill the tasks of their ancestors, it may just save them and their beloved homes.

The Biomes

Tundra

Wolves from the tundra biome are very light-footed and can withstand below freezing temperatures. They have thick fur that is typically lighter in color, but it's not uncommon for them to have darker fur. They range from being slightly smaller than the average wolf to being average sized, never going above. These wolves are known for their impeccable sense of smell and hearing, making them excellent trackers.

Mountains

Wolves from the mountain biome are able to easily scale up the steep cliffs they call their home. They have moderately thick fur, as the air around them is often known to be cold. Their pelts are mostly brownscale and dark grey, never lightly colored. They are average sized, maybe a bit above. Mountain wolves are known for their cleverness, as they often find themselves in tricky situations.

Grasslands

Wolves from the grassland biome are great at hiding themselves amongst the tall grasses of the land they live in. They have shorter fur, as it often gets hot in the grasslands. These wolves are typically lighter in color, being shades of golden or light brown to blend in with the grass. They are smaller than the other wolves, but they make up for the strength they lack with their agility. Grassland wolves are known for being quick on their feet and being able to keep up their pace for long distances.

Coniferous Forest

Wolves from the coniferous forest biome are the strongest of the bunch. Their fur is shorter during the summers and they grow winter coats during mid-fall. Their fur is typically dark, being shades of brown, grey, or black. They are the largest wolves, usually being above average height. They aren't as fast as the others, but they certainly do make up for that. Coniferous forest wolves are known for their strength and size, making them excellent hunters for bigger prey.

Rules

1. One character per person.

2. Your character may die.

3. No overpowered characters.

4. No godmodding.

5. No perfect characters.

6. Be realistic and stick to the info provided.

7. Be able to write at least 2 decent paragraphs each reply.

8. Pm me the word soup.

9. Reservations last 24 hours.

10. I have the right to reject any form for any reason.

11. Properly credit any and all images used.

12. LGBTQ+ and romance is accepted and welcomed.

13. Hate the character, not the player.

14. Two wolves from each biome.

Pack Name:

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Biome:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Roles

Tundra

- Apricity, Blissful

- Kioko, South Side

Mountains

- Arrow, Mountain Pack

-

Grasslands

- Aspen, Spiritus Lunae

- Mishka, M I S E R Y

Coniferous Forest

- Willow, The Midnight Wolves

-

Edited at April 7, 2022 03:37 PM by Blissful
The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 06:26 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
res for anything important

Edited at April 5, 2022 05:56 PM by Blissful
The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 06:59 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Res grasslands wolf please

Edited at April 3, 2022 07:55 PM by Spiritus Lunae
The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 07:36 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• M I S H K A •
Pack Name
M I S E R Y
Aroma:
Vanilla
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Biome:
Grasslands
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Independent - Fierce - Sarcastic - Loyal - Harsh - Skillfull
Mishka is known to be quite an independent female. She finds working alone to be more effective than with a group. Although she can work in a group, she just chooses not to. Mishka gets things done faster when she is not with others. But she understands that as long as she is in the pack, teamwork is a very popular thing. Mishka's social skills affect her teamwork abilities. She has a hard time communicating with others, which makes it very difficult.
Fierce. A popular word to describe this female. She is instantly aggressive towards others that are not included within the pack. Mishka will not hesitate to attack. Her job is to protect the pack and that is what she will live up to. Mishka has a hard time trusting others. If the pack, per se, let's an outside wolf join them, for any reason, it would take Mishka a long time to warm up to them.
Mishka's humor is through sarcasm. However, she is typically sarcastic when someone says something utterly ridiculous. She does not tolerate immaturity and cannot stand it, to say the least. If you say something stupid, Mishka will probably let you know that was you just said made no sense. She has no filter and cannot stress it enough.
Her loyalty for the pack is completely unmatched. They have helped her in too many ways to count. If it came down to it, Mishka would most likely sacrifice herself for the pack. If they told her to fight a group of wolves alone, she'd do it. Though she may not win, it is the fact that she still would go attempt to. Mishka has no thought of leaving the pack and she continues to lead them.
Going along with her not having a filter, Mishka can be harsh at times when she is in rage mode. She says whatever comes to her mind without thinking of how it might affect others. She will not hesitate to call you out on your bullshit. Mishka has a hard time controlling her anger. She gets irritated at the slightest inconvenience. Mishka has been working on it, however.
With the experience she has within the pack, it has made her quite skillfull. Mishka is a very intelligent wolf and she understands the way of life. She is very swift on her paws and flaunts it when she is in a chase. Mishka hopes to gain more experience within the pack and soon become better than she already is.
+ Hunting +
+ Pups +
Dislikes:
- Noisiness -
- Immaturity-
- Ignorance -
- Cockiness -
Strengths:
+ Speed +
+ Intelligence +
+ Leadership +
Weaknesses:
- Brute Strength -
- Stamina -
- Hot Headed -
Affiliations:
Open!
Kin:
Open!
Crush:
N/A
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:
{Credits for all images go to wincey on DA.}

Edited at April 3, 2022 07:37 PM by M I S E R Y
The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 08:01 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
• ASPEN •

. springe-15-wolf-033-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3tpf.jpg

Biome: Grasslands

Aroma: Wild Pine

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

springe-15-wolf-025-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3p8k.jpg

Aspen is dark grey and a sort of red and brown colour all over. His coat is as dark as the late dawn that comes with the wintertime and his amber eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being mottled in colour gives him a great advantage in the grass, him therefore much proferring that area to hunt. His sense of hearing and smell make up for his eyes, however, and he has become an avid tracker using his strengths. His fur has a little bit of pattern, his lower legs only. He has a lighter underbelly, a typical colouring for wolves. Apart from that it is pure grey in colour, dark enough to not be recognized by prey. His pads and nose are black and speckled dark grey and brown. His tail is of an average length, but it is quite fluffy and furry. He is of an above average male height, about 35 inches, slightly larger than some. His length was slightly over average, just 5 feet, but he uses his quite large mass well in battles. His weight is around 150 pounds, so he is much larger than some of the wolves in the pack.

Personality:

Aspen is a very intelligent and worthy dog. He is eager to prove and impress, and regularly does so. He enjoys the company of his packmates and is definitely an extrovert. He is calm and easy-going, willing and content, not afraid to try new things, and has great respect for his Alpha’s. Deep down he is slightly insecure, but he tries to mask that to most wolves, only showing his deepest fears to very few. He loves pups and wants a mate; he hopes that he will one day be the father of a new generation of the wolves in the grasslands.

He is quite a fit dog, his build, despite being large, actually is very well created for stamina, at reasonably high speeds. He prefers to pounce on prey rather than sprint in a full-blown chase. His prime sense is definitely his eyes. His eyesight in itself is sometimes all he needs to hunt. But of course, he has trained his other senses to help him find prey quicker.

Fighting is his preference over hunting, especially because of his size, but even he likes a good hunt in the forest. That is his favourite place to hunt. The plains require too much speed, that he doesn’t exactly possess. He has stamina, yes, but not speed for short bursts.

Another thing that he really enjoys is swimming, nothing to him is better after a hard day of patrols and hunting than a quick dip in the stream nearby. He finds that it cools his mind as well as his body, and definitely calms his mood.

He is quite the flirt, and ever the gentleman. His relationship status is still a single pringle, but he has hopes that he will find a mate sometime in the very near future.

Dislikes: Hunting in the open, Too much bright light, Feeling insecure,

Strengths: Running, Swimming, Stamina, Some hunting, Battles, Positivity

Weaknesses: Insecurity, Sometimes way too hyper, Being alone for too long

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Open

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Offspring: None

Other: ^^

The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 08:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name:
The Midnight Wolves
Character Name:
Willow
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Biome:
Coniferous Forest
Appearance:
Willow is above average in height at 38 inches and weighs around 152 pounds. Her medium-length fur is colored a dark gray with slivers of brown mixed in. Her face is colored the same gray color and lighter gray surrounding her eyes and leads down to her nose.
Her nose is black and her eyes are dark green with lighter green hues. Her left ear is folded down and is colored black unlike the rest of her body. Her stomach is colored a light brown that leads up to her chest and stops just below her jaw. Her legs are colored dark grey with small amounts of gray and brown mixed in. Her paws are large and her front two are colored silver and her tail is colored light gray with the tip being dark brown. It is larger than it seems due to several plants and burs stuck in it.
Willow isn't as muscular as others but is as strong or stronger than most. She could probably take down a deer alone and is working on taking down larger creatures such as elk.
Personality:
Willow may not be as old or knowledgable as the other wolves but still is still just as protective. She will protect her pack and friends with her life and will not hesitate to attack if she feels threatened. She does like to keep her pack as safe as possible. Once you get to know her though, she will open her heart and be kind and silly. She has a special place for pups and loves to watch them play. She does like to play when she isn't working. Playing is something that she loves to do but doesn't show it that much.
When she gets mad, which happens at times, she can bite without even thinking about it. It is a habit that probably will never be broken. Her left ear is folded down. She cannot hear anything out of that ear so she relies on her right ear to hear everything going on. At times, it is hard for her to hear, and hates when she can't hear what is going on. Although this may a problem at times, she still loves exploring and being curious.
Hunting
Pups
Her Pack
Exploring
Dislikes:
Whispering
Strangers
Being Half-Deaf
Opening Up Too Much
Others Doing Things For Her
Other:
:)
The End | OpenApril 3, 2022 09:25 PM

Mountian Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Arrow

Pack Name:

Mountian Pack

Character Name: Arrow

Sexuality: Bisexual

Aroma: Moss

Biome: Mountain

Appearance:

Arrow is a low weight at 70 pound because of scarce food in the mountains and the height of 4 ft. She had thick long fur, her pelt is all gray with a black muzzle, ears tips and her paws with which she has the advantage to hide in shadows and caves to catch prey. She has a white patch around her left eye and the tip of her tail. She had dark blue eyes with a hint of gray. Arrow has a black nose and pads.

She has muscular legs from climbing around the mountains her whole life. She had a long tail to help her maintain balance while climbing, it is all black but the tip is white and has a few spots under it. Arrow has small sharp ears so they can contract more sound. she also has a smaller body length than normal wolves so she can fit into small spaces. With her small ears to much noise and hurt them.

Personality:

Arrow is not that talkative she is mostly quiet since she is use to it from being in the mountains. She is a very skilled hunter when it comes to catching prey, she loved hunting ever since day one. Arrow can be stubborn once you first meet her, but once you get through to her, Arrow will be more nice and kind.

When it comes to serious things Arrow will be a bit bitter and will snap at you. Once in a while Arrow will let loose and will be fun, she will also play like a puppy when she is very happy. If a fight breaks out Arrow will not hesitate and help her friends if she has to, She will bite if you get on her nerves or bother her when she is in a bad mood.

Arrow can hear really well with her small ears and can run longer and fast with her long legs. With her long legs she is a strong swimmer but prefers not to swim since it is hard to get the water out of her thick fur.

Arrow is very clever when she is in a tough situation she will always find a way out

Hunting

Climbing

Exploring

Peace and Quiet

Dislikes:

Loud noises

Strangers

Swimming

Being alone

Strengths: Running, Hunting, Clibing

Weaknesses: Loud noises, Swimming, Being alone

Addiliations: Open

Kin: open

Crush: open

Mate: open

Offspring: none

Other: ^^

Edited at April 3, 2022 09:36 PM by Mountian Pack
The End | OpenApril 5, 2022 05:56 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name
Blissful
Character Name
Apricity
Sexuality
Bisexual
Aroma
Lavender
Biome
Tundra
Appearance
Apricity is a small wolf, about 25 or 26 inches in height. She has thick, dark coloured fur that is ticked and streaked with brown, and shades of grey. She has a patch of white on her chest and white lining her muzzle. Apricity has piercing, pale golden eyes that are flecked with grey. She has a small build that is packed with scars, each one telling their own story. While she isn't exactly built for combat, she certainly makes up for it with her keen senses. She is an excellent tracker, one of the best in her pack. But because of her dark fur, tracking her prey in the snow isn't particularly easy because she sticks out like a sore thumb.
Personality
Apricity is a very chilled out and calm wolf. She is extremely patient, as she typically looked after the pups in her pack. It takes a lot to be able to anger her. She is more curious than cautious, which has often lead to her getting into some serious trouble. Despite this, she hadn't exactly learned her lesson. But she always learns from her mistakes, only if her actions had an effect on others. Apricity is quite thoughtful and selfless; she always puts others before herself. That is her biggest flaw, she has no care in the world for herself. She is very playful around the ones she is close to. Anytime she has an issue with another, she will always try to work it out no matter what, for she fears losing the ones she loves. She is extremely understanding and forgiving, so long as whatever you've done wasn't horribly wrong. Whenever you do manage to get her mad, Apricity is not one you want to be around. She will have no hesitation to get violent, whether that be verbally or physically, more often the latter. She is obedient and will typically do as told, even if she doesn't want to, for she fears upsetting others.
- Rolling in grass
- Songbirds
- The stars
- The smell of pine
Dislikes
- Crowds
- Conflict
- Squirrels
- Being yelled at
- Being mad at others
Other
Image credits go to Lakeland on DA :)
The End | OpenApril 5, 2022 05:58 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
everyone is accepted:)
The End | OpenApril 5, 2022 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name - Free-Claw12
Character name - Theo
Age - 2.5
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Homosexual and closeted poly
Aroma - Rain mist and a hint of ash
Biome - Thunder
Appearance -
Theo is a male small for his size looking more like a young female than a male, he does however have slight muscle running down his front legs and spine and tail. He has a very light fawn coloured thick coat with a white undertone, his nose and paw pads are also a light Brown. His eyes are a feture that stick out the most as the are a bright green with hints of blue swimming around. He is a excellent runner and his stealth is something that is talked about though the pack.
He also has another feature on his frame a large scar the runs from the tip of his chest down his right side ending at his back right leg witch has no fur that can grow back.
Personality -
Theo is a very kind and helpful wolf, well to those he trust...to others he doesn't know or hasn't meet he is described as a distant and very quite male, he likes to observe new wolves and prey to get to know them better but dispute that he is a very trustworthy and energetic young male. He has great leadership skills and experience in fighting wolves to other predeters that roam around the snow. Though he is a distant male he never likes to be alone and always likes to have a close friend or family member near him. He fear when people yell at him or new wolves though his strengths is something he is proud about including his stealth and speed. The packeans everything to him and he will protect it if he needs, he can be quite rude when he is awoken or when his friends are threatened by others. He is a big Tenby bear and acts like a pup when he is around his friends or family.
- Cuddles
- Walking in the snow
- The smell of rain
- The dark
Dislikes:
- New wolves
- being yelled at
- Crowds
- His friend being threatened
Strengths:
- Stealth
- Speed