Wolf Play : Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game
 Caeruleum
05:39:20 Cae, Blue
speaking of tomorrows spring 1st, its also monday. stone your 14yro wolves you wanna keep, bros~
 Caeruleum
05:38:44 Cae, Blue
all wolves, pups included, age on spring 1st, which is tomorrow lol. theres 4 seasons, each has 3 months, one month is equal to one real life day, which means one wp year is 12 real life days ^^
 Ellixter
05:37:14 
Woah, and how much real-time does it take for pups to grow to adults - thanks for answering my questions

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:14 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Into the Wilderness

For years, scientists have been working to reintroduce wolves into an area where they've never been before. Their sole wish was so that they could hopefully thrive without the threat of humans and natural predators. These wolves, however, are unique. Most of them were born and raised in captivity, though with as little human interaction as possible. These wolves don't truly know humans nor do they understand what is currently happening. All that these wolves understand is: this is a chance to live freely.

However, that's not to say that there won't be any challenges for them. Hardships will begin on release as these wolves will have to establish a territory, a hierarchy, and figure out how to work together to thrive. They have to expand their population while facing the threats of neighbouring packs, who are looking to increase the size of their own land. Powerful, power-hungry packs who will not let a group as small as them stand in the way of their own desires. If that isn't difficult enough, they will be forced to face nomads who are seeking out mates and that will stop at nothing to obtain any.

These wolves will be forced to sort everything out. If they fail, them and their future generations will all perish, and it would all of been for nothing. These wolves know nothing about the wild. To them, they were simply stories told to them by their parents. It was a simple fantasy, and it was not what they knew. The wild was beyond the fence they lived within, and it was told to be limitless. Now they are on the other side of that fence. They will be forced to work together, or they will all surely fall.

Really Really Rough Draft.
Like I wish I could make it Prettier, and Longer, but this is what I have so far. #Crying in the Club

As Per Usual, my Co-Leads for this Rp are Tenebris Umbra and Polly if they desire. Please show them the same respect that you would show me, as they have the same authority.

And again, with my activity, I work nights, so I'm not always on when everyone else is. So I might respond slower, or need more time to look over things. This also means that everyone in this rp is going to be responsible for staying active and keeping it alive.
Thank you! <3

Edited at March 31, 2022 08:43 PM by Imperial Sands
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:23 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules

1. Activity is a Must. This is required for Discussion and Rp Thread. For Posts, I would say No Less than One Every Other or Every 2 Days.

2. Maximum of 2 Characters Per Person. They also must not be the same gender, unless given permission by me or a Co-lead. An Example would be if we're down a female, and you already have one but want a second character.

3. No Perfect Characters, Power Playing, Godmodding, Etc. This won't be tolerated at all.

4. This Rp is going to be Semi to Advanced Literate, so a Minimum of 1-2 Paragraphs per Rp Post [For each individual Character]. I expect to see this literacy in Sign Up Sheets as well.

5. There will be No Pups at the start of this rp, though litters are expected and allowed as the Rp progresses. This means all wolves are 2 Years and Up.

6. Expect your Wolf to get Injured or Even Killed. Fighting among wolve in this rp, especially as they establish themselves, will be common at first and likely throughout.

7. I would prefer there not be any established mates, but I am okay with wolves courting one another. I also encourage drama, so love triangles, etc. are allowed.

8. This is semi-realistic, so do your research before making a character.

9. Credit your images, or else your character will not be accepted. They Must be Free to Use Stock from Deviantart. Any other Stock Isn't Allowed. With images also, make sure they are uploaded to an acceptable image hosting site.

10. If you are fighting, allow others to reply, and do not dodge every hit, or land every hit.

11. Three strikes and "you're out". Break three rules, and you will be removed. Get three warnings, and you will be removed. Likewise, if we have to tell you to fix your form three times, we reserve the right to deny your application.

12. Drama in the RP is encouraged, however, OOC (Out Of OC) drama will not be tolerated. If you have an issue, PM us, and we will sort it out.

13. Reservations last 48 hours!

14. 21. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun. And Read Everything.

Edited at March 31, 2022 08:40 PM by Imperial Sands
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Available Roles

Released Wolves

Males
1. Erjon | 4 Yrs | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 1
2. Hallbjorn | 5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
3. Dusk | 3 Yrs | Royal Pack | Pg. 2
4. Chinook | 5 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 2
5. Reserved for The Wayne Pack

Females:
1. Ansa | 5 Yrs | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 1
2. Jira | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
3. Dawn | 3 Yrs | Royal Pack | Pg. 2
4. Sedona | 3 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 2
5. Mishka | 4 Yrs | Misery | Pg. 3

Nomadic Wolves
1. Open; Must be an Antagonistic Character
2. Deyanira | F | 4.5 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2
3. Reserved for Misery

Edited at April 2, 2022 10:10 PM by Imperial Sands
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Role: [Released or Nomadic]

Desired Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush or Courting: [Please Specify if it's a Crush or Courtship]
Mate:
Pups: [Should be None]
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at March 31, 2022 09:43 PM by Imperial Sands
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Open.
However, it's still a Mild WIP, so keep updated as things might change.
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:47 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Hallbjorn;
Commonly referred to as Hall, surprisingly rarely Bjorn.
Meaning "rock bear" in Old Norse
5 Years
Male
Desired Rank:
Eh, he's not an overly ambitious wolf.
So Maybe Beta at Most.
Appearance:

Hall is a large wolf of goliath proportions.
36 in at the shoulder, and close to 180 lbs
To put it simple: Huge
Brawny and muscular physique.
Not at alllll built for speed
Heavy and a Brute
Thick, Fluffy Fur, Surprisingly Soft
Medley of Cream, Tan and Grey for Color
Dark Amber Eyes (Liquid Honey)
Distinctive X Marking on face between eyes

Personality:

wip
Gentle Giant
Never Hurt a Fly
Easy Going & Patient
Dependable and Reliable
Peace Keeper
Mildly Protective, but not Possessive or Jealous
Sure of Himself Without being Arrogant or Cocky
Almost lazy. Not Ambitious, even though he would be a force if he was.
Struggles Mildly with Disappointment
Always One to Relax and Enjoy Life
Crush/Courting:

None, Potentially Open.
Mate:

None
Pups:

None, but he desires them.
Kin:
Ansa - Sister [wip]
Other:

Credit for all Images Belongs to Windfuchs on DA. Stock Images.

Edited at April 1, 2022 09:52 PM by Imperial Sands
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve one female spot and one male spot?
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 08:52 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Royal Pack said:
May I reserve one female spot and one male spot?

I will add it!
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 09:14 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[My Male]

Name: Erjon

Desired Rank: Doesn't care
Role: Released

Appearance:

i-have-a-stick-and-you-by-wolfenphotography-d5u8l00-fullview.jpg
[credit for all go to wolfenphotography on da]

A male of large proportions, Erjon stands at a solid height of 36 inches. He is a large canid with a buff build, his physique best used for strength rather than for being swift. In hunts, he would be best used for taking down the target rather than chasing it for long periods of time. It's not that he isn't fast, simply due to his larger stature, he isn't as fast. Indeed, his build is best used for the following: strength, intimidation, and short-distance running. Agility and stealth are also not entirely on his side.

His coat is made up of a unique set of colors. Browns, blacks, and creams remain scattered around his fur. The most predominate colors upon him are brown and cream. Beginning from his back, one may easily note an obsidian color around him, offering a peppered look of sorts. It lies atop a coat of brown, which often looks more orange than anything else. This shade of brown coats his entire body, stopping only at his underbelly and inner legs, where a cream color takes over.

This cream is also seen commonly upon his face, where it lines his muzzle and cheeks similarly to that of a raccoon. This cream is then abruptly cut off by a black, which is, in turn, abruptly cut off by a darker, more orange-brown. It makes him appear almost as if he's wearing a mask and cape due to the sudden cut-offs from dark to light colors. Overall, Erjon has a dark coat with various colors involved, while his nose is a dark obsidian and his eyes a bright yellow.

His voice is very deep and raspy, and several scars are seen upon his body. More than normal for a wolf that has been born in captivity.

distraction-2-by-wolfenphotography-d8iege9-fullview.jpg

Personality:

Brooding || Cold || Gloomy || Intimidating || Viscous || Miserable || Reliable || Pessimistic || Snappish || Sarcastic || Try-Hard || Debonair || Stern || Solitary || Skeptical

Erjon views life as a cup half empty. He is always sulking or brooding, showing no happiness or interest in anything. Frankly, he simply does not care. He has no interests nor does he want any. This, in turn, makes him appear cold and intimidating, as if he has no heart and soul. Which makes sense, seeing as he doesn't act like he does. He always brushes others off and keeps to himself, disliking any form of touch or conversation. The only reason he remains in a group is for survival, nothing more, nothing less. That isn't to say he's entirely cold-hearted. In fact, Erjon does have a heart, even if he doesn't show it. He is an intimidating creature after all, always stalking about and pacing the dirt floors. His gaze alone makes it seem as if he wishes death upon you.

While he keeps to himself, that doesn't mean Erjon allows others to disrespect him. The male snaps easily and can act rather viscous at times. He is defensive and protective, and isn't afraid to hurt another, even if he tries to avoid it. Very confrontational, Erjon will spew threats out of his mouth at a mile a minute if another shows signs of danger or malice. In other words, he doesn't mind putting others in their place. Now, he doesn't go abusing his strength or power, that's not why he was born with it. Rather, he only uses what he was given if he is left with no other choice, or if somebody is acting up.

The male always acts miserable the way he sits off to the side sulking. If he were a type of weather, he'd be a stormy or rainy day. He always has something to complain about and is often snappish and sarcastic, no matter the conversation. Lacking social skills is part of that reason. Now, Erjon may be a pessimist, skeptical, and see fault in most things, but that isn't to say he's entirely cruel. He can be surprisingly.. reliable. Despite his angry persona, he can be trusted to do the right thing in difficult situations. That is, if respect and honor are put into place. If not, don't expect anything from Erjon. He doesn't do things for those that look down on him.

When he tries, many may be shocked to see that Erjon can have a sense of humor or even act debonair if he pleases. He has potential indeed, simply holds back and remains reserved.

Now, Erjon wasn't always like this.

You see, unlike the others, he wasn't born in captivity. No, he was born free. Thus, he knew how to survive. Still does. He knows how it all works. He resided in a pack, a small one, but a pack nonetheless. It was made of up family. Back then, he was known to be stoic, proud, and a tad bit mischievous. Hell, he even threw around jokes and took part in silly little games, but that was then, and this is now. Erjon does not speak of his past, but he is an entirely different individual because of it.

Crush or Courting: None, has no interest in either.

History: Back when he was a juvenile, Erjon had only heard stories of humans. Tall creatures that stalked the lands during the day and night, killing and taking. He was told that they were greedy things, always wanting more, and more, and more. He was told that they carried sticks that shot fire, able to wound another from meters away. They sat on top of monsters that stole trees and built homes for their own. Erjon was told that they were thieves.

Of course, Erjon had never seen one, let alone a pack of them, until that one specific day. He was told not to wander far, but Erjon didn't listen. He hardly ever did. He hadn't seen them in the distance. How could he? They wore the colors of the forest, and it wasn't until a loud sound that rang through his ears and a sharp pain in his shoulder did he learn something quickly. Humans were not mere stories, they were real, and they were targeting him. What else could he do but run? Only a fool could believe that they would escape, and a fool Erjon was. He darted. It wasn't until a second shot that rang through the air did the male realize something. His chest felt on fire. Pain seared through him. A third shot. His thigh throbbed. A fourth, the side of his head. After that, his vision went dark.

When he awoke, he was in a cage, no longer with his family nor his home. He was lost to them.

They were the reason for his wounds and lack of freedom. It was them that took him away from his home and his lands, throwing him into a cage so they could monitor his vitals as he healed.

Pups: None

Kin: None

Affiliations: None, I will be picky

Other:

glancing-by-wolfenphotography-d5sk5fz-fullview.jpg

Edited at April 1, 2022 07:42 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Into the Wilderness | Wolf Rp | Open!March 31, 2022 09:14 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[My Female]

Name: Ansa

Desired Rank: She Aims High
Role: Released

Appearance:

european-timber-by-khalliysgraphy-d39aexl-fullview.jpg
[credit for all go to Khalliysgraphy on da]

Ansa stands at 31 inches, her figure being lithe and demur quite regal. She is a pretty creature, with long legs and a sleek physique. Such a pity she has such a mouth on her. While she is thin for the most part, there is also evidence of muscle around her body, making her able to multifunction between being a good runner and a decent fighter. She's quick.

The side of her body is a red hue that transitions into a cream, and is then overlapped by black and speckled around her. On the back of her neck, she has a cream coloring, giving her an almost mane-like appearance. Her face is sleek and slender, as well as defined, with a long snout that has red atop of it that cuts to a white halfway down. Ansa's nose is a black, while the back of her ears are red and seem to match her eyes, which are a dark brown that appear almost like a rusted color: amber.

Her voice is deep and raspy, one that can be soft if needed, but also demanding and loud in contrast.

european-timber-2-by-khalliysgraphy-d39aezj-fullview.jpg

Personality:
Leaderly || Feisty || Trustful || Tricky || Reliable || Unreadable || Observant || Headstrong || Hardworking || Multi-leveled || Quick || Intelligent || Confrontational || Optimistic

Ansa is a female that leaves others thinking of her even when she's long gone. She has a way with individuals. Whether it's because she's reliable or always seems to be interested in what they have to say is unknown. She is a leaderly individual with a feisty attitude. She knows what she wants, and Ansa strives to get it. She will not stop until she does. She will not rest until it lies before her. She is very determined, ambitious, and a hardworking canid. She is by no means lazy nor does she sit around waiting for somebody to serve her. No, Ansa gets up and does things herself, no matter how she feels.

Very trustful, she is an individual that many would want to befriend. Loyalty is large to her. It always has been, and it always will be. It means more to her than respect. Speak ill of her if you wish, but so long as she knows she will not be betrayed, she will have no issues. When meeting an individual, she skips small talk. Instead she asks if she can trust them and bases their response off of that. However, be weary, for Ansa is also tricky. Not in a sense that she will stab you in the back, but in the sense that she can read your body language. She is tricky in such a way that she will figure out who somebody is by asking questions and, based on their responses, will give her all she needs to know about that individual. She is observant in that way as well, noticing things that many may overlook.

Ansa herself, however, is unreadable. She knows how to hide her emotions and how she's feeling. If she doesn't want somebody to know how she feels, they won't. It's as simple as that. She prefers to keep to herself in terms of that unless somebody asks. On top of that, she is also multi-leveled. Ansa is able to work alone or with others equally and has no issues with either. After all, she is quick in terms of learning. She could be taught something once and remember how to do it, and tends to be a visual learner. This makes her intelligent, and if not that, then simply quick to learn.

She is confrontational, never allowing a fight to break out, and if it does, she does everything in her power to break it up. Ansa dislikes dishonesty and any stupidity, and she will confront another about it if she deems it should be addressed. She hardly acts afraid, even if she's petrified. She believes this is why she has thrived for so long. Now, she may be feisty and bold, but Ansa is by no means negative. She is an optimistic individual, always trying to look at the positive side of things.

Overall, she is very passionate, especially when it comes to survival.

Crush or Courting: None
Mate: None
Pups: None

Kin: Yes, though they were left behind. This has led her to act bitter at times.

Affiliations:
- Hallbjorn (brother) : wip
- Jira : wip

Other:

Edited at April 1, 2022 09:43 PM by Tenebris Umbra

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us