Wolf Play : Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
09:32:11 ky
Hi chat, how are we doing?
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Grey Fox : +4
Black Panther : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!March 31, 2022 08:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~
All your life, your parents have told you stories of Doe Academy. Of how it was a magical place, where various winged animals (including dragons) ruled the skies and of sea animals who could be impossibly large, ruled the sea. Of how the professors taught you spells, and how your parents went there when they were young. They told of how you could make magic with your bare hands, instead of with a wand like how people portrayed wizards. How the school just looked like an ordinary building from the outside, and was built on a hulking 200 acres.
You never really believed their stories. Not really. At least, that was until they told you that you would be going there over the summer and how you would recieve your magical animal there. Although, there was a winter term if you wanted to stay. Unfortunately, the animals stayed at the school, that's why your parents didn't have theirs. They told you more in-depth of the classes you would study; spells, tracking, creatures, and self-defense. Self-defense because you could never be too safe, tracking so you could hunt for food if ever need be, creatures to take better care of your animal, and spells, obviously.
Now, it is the day that the bus would pick you and the other students up. The thirty-first of May.

→Rules ←

1. Follow all Eve's rules
2. Do not control the other person's character
3. No perfect characters. Your character must have at least two flaws
4. Put your favorite animal in the 'other' if you read these
5. This rp for people who can manage 200+ words per reply with commas, periods, etc.
6. Hate the character, not the player
7. You are allowed as many characters as you can handle
8. LGBTQ+ is allowed
9. You can cuss, not too much though
10. PM someone or ask in the discussion before attacking their character
11. PM me with questions, do not post on here. I don't want this thread clogged
12. Enjoy yourselves! :D

School Rules

1. Must be in the building by 8:30, lights out by 9:00
2. No spells in the hallways
3. Animals over 10 feet may not be permitted in the building
4. Respect the professors and the headmaster at all times
The school is just an average, three-story school building, minus the lockers. First floor is just for regular hanging out and the lunch room, second floor is dorms, and the third floor is classes (and the headmaster's office). There is a very tall, stone tower for the winged animals, and the terrain is strange. On the outside, the left side of the school is a forest, the front is a prairie, the right side is a tundra, and the back is a beach with the sea. The school sits on about 200 acres, the boundary is a tall, red brick fence. The only way in or out is through a very fancy metal gate with 'DA' (Doe Academy) engraved on the top.
The magical animals can be whatever the heck you can pull out of any and all mythologies. They can also be real-life animals with wings or whatever if you want. The things that are not allowed include sirens, chimeras, krakens, nagas, dracaenae, venti (or anemoi), harpies, manticores, sphynxes, centaurs, cyclopes, hydras, kappas, Furies, banshees, zombies, hydras, redcaps, etc. (Basically anything that is too over-powered or has a human face)
Satyrs (or fauns) and dryads roam the land around the school. They are wild, but friendly. In the sea behind the school, there is ONE leviathan, a couple naiads, some nereids, and of course, hippocampi.
If you have a dragon, it cannot be taller than 30 feet.
With the self-defense class, they basically pull out weapons and tell you to spar with them (unless its archery, in which case you shoot at a target. This class is outside, on the left side)
First years are 17 years old. Graduating students are 25 years.
The first years will be given their magical creatures when they arrive at the school. (Everyone files outside to meet the older students, professors, and headmaster. The creatures choose their owner)

Edited at March 31, 2022 11:11 AM by FancyPants
Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!March 31, 2022 10:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

→Roles ←

-
Headmaster:
-
Self-defense professors (2/2 spots)
-
Creatures professors (2/2 spots)
-
Spells professors (2/2 spots)
-
Students (Unlimited)
Benjamin Dash/Bi/M/20/Wyvern
Sign-up sheet
(Parts with * is optional. If you do not fill it out, please just delete it.)
Name:
Sexuality:
Role:
Magical creature + creature's name + creature's gender:
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes*:
Dislikes*:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory*:
Family/friends*:
Crush*:
Significant other (Must be 19 or older)*:
Other:

Edited at March 31, 2022 10:30 AM by FancyPants
Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!March 31, 2022 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Benjamin Dash
'Benji'

Sexuality:
Bisexual
Role:
Student
Magical creature + creature's name + creature's gender:
A female wyvern named Zai
Appearance:
Benjamin stands at about 6'1 with a muscular build. His skin is tanned, like one would be after hours of being outside in the sunshine. He has partial heterochromia, his eyes are forest green but a quarter of his left one is brown.
Benjamin has short brown hair in a David Tennant-style fohawk. He usually wears a casual tee shirt with (often ripped) jeans and red Converse that are usually dirty. His idea of 'classy' is a pair of jeans that isn't ripped, a tee shirt, and clean sneakers.

Personality:
Benjamin is very kind and friendly, with a sense of humor. He cracks jokes in times of stress. His jokes seem hurtful sometimes, but he doesn't mean them that way. Unless of course, it's directed at a rude person.
He is incredibly energetic and is always found moving in some sort of way, whether it be fiddling with his hands or playing with Zai. He is easygoing and resourceful, always ready to accept what's coming.
Often found outside, he loves to observe magical creatures. In fact, he has a little notebook with creature information in it.
Benjamin has always wanted a little sibling, so he often treats younger students as an older sibling would. He is adventurous and playful, with a burning curiousity. He talks very quickly, as if there was a time limit he had to speak in. He is impulsive, viciously unforgiving to those who dare lay harm to his loved ones, and competitive. Determined and persistant, he refuses to give up even when it seems it may not suceed.
Strengths:
Resourceful
Intelligence
Agility

Weaknesses:
Impulsive
Claustrophobia
Arachnophobia
Family/friends*:

Crush*:
Open
Other:
Foxes

Edited at March 31, 2022 10:57 AM by FancyPants
Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!March 31, 2022 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Links
Discussion:
Rp Thread:
Sign-Ups: you are here

Edited at March 31, 2022 12:47 PM by FancyPants
Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!March 31, 2022 12:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, this seems interesting. :0
-
Question though, before I decide to post a character sheet. If we make a magical creature, can we play them as a character? Or can we only play as humans (or whatever species our characters are)?

Edited at March 31, 2022 12:18 PM by _~Fallen One~_
Doe Academy // Wizard/Witch School // Open!March 31, 2022 12:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Only humans, although you'd be in control of your human's creature
I guess you can play your creature as a seperate character if you really want to, but it has to have an owner

_~Fallen One~_ said:
Ooo, this seems interesting. :0
-
Question though, before I decide to post a character sheet. If we make a magical creature, can we play them as a character? Or can we only play as humans (or whatever species our characters are)?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us