Wolf Play : The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)
Chatbox
 distant-lands
10:27:10 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

my boys finally get some spiffy new profiles *^*
 Malcuth
10:19:26 Wander
Thank you for the suggestions I'll save up for those!<3
 Poe
10:18:29 
Malcuth-
I actually agree. I didnÂ’t try the ghostly antlers on him until after I commented, and it didnÂ’t suit him. The black buck would look so cool with the wings though.

Valk-
IÂ’d just suggest giving him some sort of antlers too lol. He seems like he needs something on his head.
 Valkyriee
10:13:50 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
opinions on him?
anything I could change?
 Malcuth
10:13:28 Wander
Oo okay good idea! I think the extra fur and the black buck would look great! I've tried the ghost ones on him I didn't like it
 Valkyriee
10:13:27 Valk, (She/Her)
literally left with two wolves and no mush lol
 Poe
10:11:45 
Malcuth-
Maybe the black buck or ghostly antlers and a tail wrap? Even the extra ear and tail fluff could be cute.
 Malcuth
10:09:43 Wander
-WP Click-
Gear suggestions? He just doesn't look complete
 Silent Lucidity
10:04:03 Silent, Lucid
Well. I got to many pretty pups, a good breeding pair, and two litters lost. Looks like I'm going to start auctioning my DH and Viti's pups while keeping one for me
 Emmet
10:02:38 Emmet (he/him)
I was so confused for a moment 😭 but thank you!!!
 distant-lands
09:59:22 katy | beetle
Emmet* omg, tired brain. i read the name wrong xD
 distant-lands
09:55:08 katy | beetle
Ollie,
very pretty! i especially love the top right
 Emmet
09:40:21 Emmet (he/him)
Opinions on the color sheens for these babes? (Not advertising them, just asking for opinions on the designs themselves)

-Click-
 kycantina
09:32:11 ky
Hi chat, how are we doing?
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -2
Badger : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 23, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
There are legends, stories, and even movies about this native Indian tribe called the Meskwaki. These native people were believed to be half-fox and half-human but no one really knows if that's true or not. No one has ever got close enough to get a real picture of these rare, astonishing people.
These people were depicted as being 9-10 feet tall with fox ears and a foxtail. They were known for speaking French but also knowing a little bit of English. These people have been hunted and captured for decades for their tails, their ears, and their rare blood type that seems to cure most sicknesses.
The Meskwaki have been studied as philosophers, healers, and guardians. They were known for practicing magic and being brutal to anyone who has wronged them. They believe that if they sacrifice a human each year their gods will bring them good weather and good fortune.
The powers these native people have may include being able to control the force of nature like magical fog, horrible rainstorms, blizzards, and many more. They could also shapeshift into foxes and/or wolves. No one actually knows with these stories of them having powers is true or not.
But when a group of explorers and scientists from San Diego, California travel thousands of miles to Canada and trek many more miles into the deep Canadian wilderness to search for these people they find something truly magnificent. They find one of the last Meskwaki tribes. After going through the harsh forest, the brutal mountains they find a plain, a plain with hundreds of people with foxtails and fox ears living peacefully with nature but later do they find out that the Meskwaki people moved so far into the Canadian wilderness for a good reason...to not be found...
What will happen? Will the people allow the explorers and scientists to stay and live alongside them or will they declare war with the entire human race and raise hell upon Earth getting revenge for all the harm the humans have done to their people?
The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 23, 2022 02:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rules For This Roleplay
-No God Modding
-Be Respectful Of Everyone
-Hate The Character Not The Person
-Keep It At Least Semi PG-13
-Cussing Is Allowed Just Don't Overdo It
-LGBTQ+ Is Allowed
-Try To Write At Least 1 paragraph, If you can do
more that's great!
Roles Available:
Meskwaki Tribe Leader: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 1: Free-Claw12 - #2738915
Meskwaki Warrior 2: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 3: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 4: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 5: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 6: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 7: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 8: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 9: Open
Meskwaki Warrior 10: Open
Meskwaki Healer 1: Evolet(Me)
Meskwaki Healer 2: Open
Meskwaki Healer 3: Open
Meskwaki Hunter 1: Open
Meskwaki Hunter 2: Open
Meskwaki Hunter 3: Open
Meskwaki Hunter 4: Open
Meskwaki Hunter 5: Open
Meskwaki Language Interpretor 1: Open
Meskwaki Language Interpretor 2: Open
Meskwaki Animal Tamer 1: The Midnight Wolves - 281423
Meskwaki Animal Tamer 2: Open
Meskwaki Animal Tamer 3: Open
Meskwaki Philosopher 1: Open
Meskwaki Philosopher 2: Open
Meskwaki Philosopher 3: Open
~
Scientist 1: Open
Scientist 2: Open
Scientist 3: Open
Scientist 4: Open
Explorer 1: Open
Explorer 2: Open
Explorer 3: Open
Explorer 4: Open
Language Interpreter 1: Open
Language Interpreter 2: Open
Language Interpreter 3: Open
Journalist 1: Open
Journalist 2: Open
Soldier 1: Open
Soldier 2: Open
Soldier 3: Open
Soldier 4: Open
~
With each role, whatever you choose I will put your pack name and number by each role, and if you want to change your role just PM me, and I'll change it^^

Edited at March 25, 2022 08:32 AM by Evolet
The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 23, 2022 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name:
Pack Number:
Role:
~
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Special Skills/Talents:
Other:
Example:
Pack Name: Evolet
Pack Number: 238744
Role: Meskwaki Healer
~
Name: Seneca
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Seneca is on the quiet side and he is very observant. He's also very intelligent and when he does speak he speaks his mind, he is very blunt.
Appearance: Seneca has long, waist-length hair that's a dark amber brown color, he also has curtain bangs framing his face. He has large fox ears that match his hair color with white lining the inside like a regular fox would, he stands at 9 foot 8 inches tall. His skin is an olive color and he has a slim yet a little bit of a muscular build. He has a long fox-like tail that matches his hair color and a white frosted tip. He wears silk robes and he carries a katana on his side at all times. He has bright yellow eyes that glow whenever it gets dark, dark yellows and oranges dot around his iris. He has long eyelashes and a more feminine face.
Special Skills/Talents: He knows how to use a bow and he knows all of the medical remedies for every injury/illness. He also knows a lot of combat moves and he practices shapeshifting often.
Other: He's ambidextrous and he has larger ears than other tribe members along with a longer tail.
The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 24, 2022 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name:
The Midnight Wolves
Pack Number:
Role:
Meskwaki Animal Tamer
~
Name:
Kaliska
Meaning: Coyote Chasing Deer
Sexuality:
Straight
Personality:
Kaliska is very talktative. She loves talking to her family and friends. She especially loves to talk to animals. She loves caring for and calming animals. Since she was little, she always had a thing with animals. She would be watching the birds in the sky or observing how bees fly around from flower to flower, leading the curious girl back to its hive. Kaliska never really knew why animals were just her thing. It just felt right. Although some may be her friends, she is fine giving them up to eat. She does have a little mouse called Pipaluk, which means "little one". She loves Pipaluk and her other friends. As a kid, she would be too curious. She'd wander around, figuring things out. Now, she likes to run and try to race fellow tribe members. She does like to keep most of her thoughts to herself, only telling them to her close friends and family.
Appearance:
Kaliska is around 8 feet and 4 inches for she is still growing to her full height. She has long, light brown hair that goes down to her hips. It is usually down with the occasional leaf or two stuck in her hair. She has dark orange foxlike ears sticking out of her head. They are coated in silvery-white fur on the inside. Her tail is a dark orange as well with the tip being white speckled with bits of dirt. Her skin is a light olive color with a muscular build from running and exploring all of those years. She has orange eyes that seem to glow as it becomes night. Her face seems to resemble foxes slightly.
Special Skills/Talents:
Kaliska is able to calm most animals and she is skilled in caring for them too. She can also shapeshift, though she is still practicing.
Other:
She has a brother whom I will make soon. PM me for anyone to be her mother/father/family member.
The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 24, 2022 07:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I join?
The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 24, 2022 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Of course! Anyone and everyone is welcome^^

Free-Claw12 said:
May I join?

The Mythical Meskwaki People (Sign Ups - Open)March 24, 2022 07:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack name - free-Claw12
Pack number - #2738915
Role - warrior (can change it if you want)
Name - Theo Sakia
Age - just turned 20
Gender - Male
Sexuality - gay and ploy
Personality -
Theo is a very quiet male who always keeps to himself when new people are introduced to him. he has a very trustworthy soul and has great leadership skills. Though around close friends he is described as an energetic young boy that always wants to help out or just wants a cuddle. He can turn serious when the time needs him to be or when he is fighting with a newbie.
Appearance -
He has light brown hair that only runs to the end of his neck, he is rather short for his height and is teased a lot about it. He has too white fox ears with black tips poking out of his hair on the top. And the same color tail slowly swaying behind him also having a marked tip of black. He has black speckles all over his tail. Having lightly tan-colored skin he is sometimes described as a sunset. He always carries around a small katana attached to his back. His eyes are alight golden color with hints of green swirling around them.
He has a lot of scars around his body including a long one leading across his stomach, no one knows about his scars as he tries to hide them from everyone even the healers and his friends. (if ya wanna be the only person who knows about his scars pm me!)
Special skills/talents -
He is very skilled at combat and working alone though he likes to fight alongside others to know that someone has his back. His speed and stealth is something that is talked about by a lot of people.
Other - he has trust issues

Edited at March 24, 2022 11:34 PM by Free-Claw12

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us