Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 kycantina
09:32:11 ky
Hi chat, how are we doing?
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Grey Fox : +4
Black Panther : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:51 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Canyon Creek Herd

For years, the Canyon Creek Herd has lived a stable and predictable life. While it wasn't without it's drama or adventures, most of the day to day life was nothing but normal events. There would be challenges and bold stallions who attempted to steal a mare or two, but, ultimately, everything would end in the herd's favor. Even their annual journey of following the Canyon Creek to their foaling grounds was relatively uneventful in terms of new results. At this point, it was just down right boring.

Unfortunately, or foturnately, depending on how you look at it, change is always occurring, and the Canyon Creek Herd is no different. Recently time has taken it's hold of the herd, and, in turn, their lead stallion. After the better part of a decade following one strong stallion, everything has been thrown off kilter as his position has been left to one of his younger, inexperienced sons. With no experience, no lead mare, and no lieutenant to guide him, the herd is in jeopardy of losing everything they've ever had. It'll be up to the herd as a whole to get through the next year intact, all having to put their distances aside to work together to assure their own survival.

Will they and their new lead rise to the challenge, or will the chapter of the Canyon Creek herd come to a close?

My Co-Leads for this Rp are Tenebris Umbra and Polly if they wish it. Please show thme the same respect you would show me. Failing to do so will result in an immediate removal from the roleplay.

Activity Note
I do my best to be active, and I expect to receive the same effort in return from those who join. It'll be in my rules, but let me emphasize: Do NOT join just to never be active. Please and Thank you. <3

Edited at March 23, 2022 09:55 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules
1. Be Active. I cannot emphasize this enough. Activity is a requirement for this Rp. Which means posting in Rp & Discussion. Those who are inactive will be removed.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum. I will accept nothing less, and this will need to be demonstrated in Rp and in Sign Ups.

3. A Detailed Description is the Minimum Requirement for your Horse's Appearance. If you do use an image, follow both WP's rules and the Creator's Rules.

4. I am not doing a Character Limit, HOWEVER, you need to finish your first character before you can post your second. This is to encourage activity and finished characters. You may PM for exceptions, but I won't accept a character posted and finished if the first is not unless you do PM me.

6. Drama in RP is Heavily Encouraged, but Drama in OOC is NOT. Please take it up to me if there is an issue you have.

7. For this Rp, Orphaned Foals are not allowed. They must have a parent. I may make an exception to this for Yearlings, but Pm and Ask first and have a proper explanation why they have no parents. IF you cannot find parents for a foal, I may allow an NPC to be the mother, but you must try first.
8. This Rp will be Discussion Thread heavy, so please keep that in mind when joining. We will expect you to participate. If you've read everything, please put a small subplot idea in the other section of your form.
9. DO NOT force relationships with other people's characters on other roleplayers. I won't tolerate this. If they say no, the answer is no. If I find out someone is being pushy, expect to be messaged. Put the missing number in your form, keep it hidden.
10. I do want everyone to have fun, but have fun and be respectful to everyone.

Canyon Creek Herd Rules

1. Do not Wander off on your own without permission, or, preferably, accompanied by another.

2. The Herd is to protect all foals. If a foal is hurt under someone's watch, the horse is liable to be punished for it.

3. Any sightings of a Bachelor Stallion is to be reported immediately to the Lead.

4. Relationships with Outside Horses is not Allowed. If you are found hiding a relationship with said horse, they will be run off. However, if you bring it to the leads, they may be allowed to join.

5. Challenging the Lead may result in a permanent exile from the herd if you lose.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

The Canyon Creek Herd

Lead Stallion:
Nikos | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2

Lead Mare:

Locked; Will be Earned in Rp

Lieutenant:
Locked; Will be Chosen in Rp

Deputy Mare:
Locked; Will be Chosen in Rp

Herd Mares:
Syren | 5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
Reserved for Tene
Reserved for Polly
Honey | 3 Yrs | Charlie | Pg. 1

Herd Stallions:
Reserved for Polly

Yearlings:
Reserved for Tene

Foals:
Reserved for Charlie

Non-Herd Roles

Bachelor Stallions:

Lone Mares:

Edited at March 23, 2022 04:57 PM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Herd: [Canyon Creek or None]
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Required]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Kin: [Family Relations]
Affiliations: [Indepth Relations]
Other:
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

WIP; TBA
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Now Post!
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 09:55 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Lead Stallion

Name:

Nikos
Stallion/Male
Herd:

Canyon Creek

Lead Stallion
Desired Rank:

He's unsure what he wants.
He didn't think he'd be Lead Stallion so soon.
Appearance:

Being a stallion of tall nature, it's no wonder that Nikos was chosen to be his father's successor, albeit a bit young to do so. Standing at 17 hh tall, he is the mirrored image of his father to those who don't look that closely, just younger. Nikos is a stallion of the bay coloration, though, upon further inspection, it's clear that the male carries the Dun gene, becoming a Bay Dun, or Classic Dun, instead of just the Bay his father was. However, that's where most of the similarities end for him and his father.

While Nikos is a tall stallion, he isn't a very burly one, having a more of a lean build than a stout one. Whereas his father was big and tall, Niko is more so just tall. However, that doesn't mean the stallion isn't strong, muscular, or anything of the sort, it just means he hasn't yet bulked up due to his youth. Once he is older, the male is certain to carry more weight around him like his father did. For now, though, the male carries a more lean and athletic build.

He's got long legs built for more endurance and stamina than short bursts of speed, though he can carry a fast pace for a while, just not a super fast one. Anyone who looks at his legs, though, can see the power they currently hold, and the power they will eventually gain. It seems inevitable that the stallion will become a force to be reckoned with. Along with his legs, Nikos holds a pair of powerful shoulders, and a well muscled neck that is attached to a rather defined head. His head isn't delicate by anymeans, but there is a chiseled ruggedness to it that many might find attractive. There isn't a single thing about this male that could be mistaken for delicate or dainty.

Along with his Bay Dun coat, Nikos carries a few different markings with him. First he has black stockings on all four of legs and the stereotypical dorsal stripe down his spine. However, beyond those, though, are a pair of white socks on each of his right legs. The only other white on in is the tiniest little speck of it on his forehead that is easily overlooked. His muzzle is black and velvety, something that is soft to the touch. The stallion's mane and tail are also black, often tangled from the wind, and about mid in length. Nikos holds a pair of dark brown eyes that are somewhere inbetween dark chocolate and milk chocolate. They aren't too dark as to appear black, but they aren't too light either.

Personality:

Nikos is exactly what one would expect a 4 year old stallion to be. Confident, bold, reckless and a bit impatient. Being merely a couple years out of his colt phase, there is a lot in life that the dun stud needs to learn. With all of this sprung on him all of a sudden, it's no wonder that the stallion doesn't necessarily hold the perfect qualities to lead right now, but it's something he can likely learn.

The Dun equine is known throughout the herd to be a confident creature, borderline cocky if we're being honest, and not one to know insecurity. At least until now. With his new position dumped on him, Nikos cannot help but to feel insecure about the decisions he makes and the life he leads. While still being young and dumb, he wants to lead the herd well and be a stallion they can be proud of. But he can't just shake off who he was over night. Nor is he trying terribly hard to be different, more so trying to mold who he is into the role and hope others accept it.

If there is one thing Nikos is also known for it, it's for his love of the ladies. Flirtatious to the maximum, Niko loves to spend his days trying to attract the attention of any young mare who will so much as glance his way. If they give him the time of day, he will definitely come their way. Of course, that's about where it ends for the male. He doesn't actually know how to woo a mare once he has her attention. Does he love the flirtatious attention he gets from mares? Yes. However, he doesn't know what to do with it when they're serious and genuinely interested in him and possibly even hoping for courtship. Nope. That sends the poor guy running for the hills because he just doesn't know what to do.

Naturally a bit impatient and slightly hot-headed, there are definitely a few things that are likely to rub the tall stallion the wrong way. The young male absolutely despises being made to feel stupid or inferior, or anything of the sort, and it's likely to set him off in a fit until he can prove that he is, although it's mostly to himself that he needs to prove it to. He hates being challenged and doubted, it makes him a bit reckless in life, because he feels like he always has to do whatever he can to prove that he is at the top of the mountain. He makes foolish and reckless decisions in hopes that it proves his devotion and dedication, as well as anything else he might feel he need to prove at the moment. Along with being a bit of a hot-head, Nikos is also known for being a rather loud stallion. Not only is he loud in pretty much everything, he's also bold and brazen about everything. He has no qualms with getting in the face of others, and doesn't bat an eye if doing so irritates another. If there is one thing Nikos is good at, it's bravado. He's good at putting on a show and puffing out his chest so he seems like the better and superior stallion. Now if only that translated into actual skill.

Of course, there is a softer side the reckless colt that is Nikos. He's an affectionate stallion who honestly just desires to love and acceptance of those around him. For a long time, all he wanted was the approval of his father, a sign that he was making him proud and who he wanted him to be. While part of him will never hear it aloud, Nikos believes his father is proud of him, and an even bigger part of him wants to continue to do so by leading the herd as best he can. With others, Nikos kind of wants this too. He just wants those around him to be happy, especially with him. When they're happy with him, he can be a very doting and dedicated creature, as well as incredibly protective. He might not have the experience behind him to really have the chops, but Nikos is a rather protective stallion. Those he loves are always at the back of his mind. If something is going down, you can bet he's making sure they're safe and okay. If they're threatened, he isn't the type to hesitate to throw himself in front of them to keep them safe. While he hasn't had to do it under any very serious circumstance, Nikos has no doubt that he would still do it. He's a loyal male, and once someone has earned his loyalty and trust, they're have it until his last breath unless proven otherwise.

Crush:

None, Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open to Unborn or New Foals

Kin:

His Mother & Father are the Late Herd Leads.
His Mother died about a year ago, his father within the past week or so.
Open to siblings, half siblings, etc.
Affiliations:
Open
Other:
Not me using too many pictures because I liked all of them. ;-;

Credit for All Images Belongs to Shi-Stock on DA. Credit also on all Images. These are Stock Images.
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 10:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Honey
Herd:
Canyon Creek
Herd Mare
Desired Rank:
She has always wanted to be Deputy mare since she was a foal.
Appearance:
Horse Stock 2: Morgan
Credits To: HOTNStock on deviant art the title is Horse stock 2: Morgan
Honey is a dark brown mare with Blue eyes. She stands at 15.2 hh and weighs 1000 pounds. She has a white blaze on her face and light brown hooves. Honey has light brown bottom legs and it cuts to dark brown. She has dappled back which is a light brown color and she has long and lean legs. Honey has light brown on her snout.
Her main colors are light brown and dark drown. Her tail is Dark brown but close to the end it turns light brown. Her ears are about 4 inches long and has her left her chipped from an accident. Honey had a scar on her flank that is shaped like a snake's pupil. She has dark brown mane.
Personality:
Honey has a even-temper. She stays very calm under pressure and doesn't break. She loves her herd and will do anything for them. She doesn't have any issues with her herd and actually cares for them so much. Honey has a Nurturing heart and adores the foals.
She can be a bit sassy at times with friends and family. She doesn't mean to be rude when she is sassy, she is just playing around. She loves to play with the foals but she is also mature. She has anxiety though and it comes out of nowhere. Which she doesn't like when it happens and she keeps to herself not wanting to bother the others.
Crush:
None except her mate
Mate:
Open!
Foals:
Son- Leo
Daughter- Midnight
Kin:
She has five sibilings if anyone wants to be her sibiling
Affilations:
Open for freinds
Other:
Hello

Edited at March 24, 2022 06:54 PM by Charlie
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 11:14 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Syren
Female
Herd:

Valley Herd

Herd Mare
Desired Rank:
A Lead or Deputy Mare One Day

Appearance:

wip
15.2 hh - More Lean and Slender Build
Not a Bulky Mare by Any Means
Blue Roan in Coat
Shorter, Medium Length Mane - Long Tail
Mane is a Blue Charcoal in Color, Tail is Black, Forelock is Dark Brown
Dark Brown Eyes
Tan almost Points on her Body, with her Head having Darker Brown on it.
Lightest in the Center of her body, gets Darker as it goes outward
Four Black Stockings; Blue Hued
Grey Hooves

Credit for all images on this Post belongs to PaintsOnCanvas on DA. These are Stock Images.

Personality:

Fiery | Quick Witted | A bit of a Pistol | Stubborn | Mareish | Determined | Direct | The Opposite of Shy | Confident | A bit Ambitious | Selfish at Times | Reckless - Throws Caution to the Wind | Protective

Crush:

None, for Now.
Mate:

None
Foals:

None
Kin:

TBD
Other:
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!March 23, 2022 11:53 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just a couple of things, Horse height is done in Hands, so I would look it up and convert her height over to that. Also, 180 would be extremely under weight, like skeletonized, for a horse. You can leave weight out if you'd like, and describe her general build instead.

Charlie said:
Name:
Honey
Herd:
Canyon Creek
Herd Mare
Desired Rank:
She has always wanted to be Deputy mare since she was a foal.
Appearance:
Horse Stock 2: Morgan
Credits To: HOTNStock on deviant art the title is Horse stock 2: Morgan
Honey is a dark brown mare with Blue eyes. She stands at 6 feet and weighs 180 pounds. She has a white blaze on her face and light brown hooves. Honey has light brown bottom legs and it cuts to dark brown. She has dappled back which is a light brown color and she has long and lean legs. Honey has light brown on her snout.
Her main colors are light brown and dark drown. Her tail is Dark brown but close to the end it turns light brown. Her ears are about 4 inches long and has her left her chipped from an accident. Honey had a scar on her flank that is shaped like a snake's pupil. She has dark brown mane.
Personality:
Honey has a even-temper. She stays very calm under pressure and doesn't break. She loves her herd and will do anything for them. She doesn't have any issues with her herd and actually cares for them so much. Honey has a Nurturing heart and adores the foals.
She can be a bit sassy at times with friends and family. She doesn't mean to be rude when she is sassy, she is just playing around. She loves to play with the foals but she is also mature. She has anxiety though and it comes out of nowhere. Which she doesn't like when it happens and she keeps to herself not wanting to bother the others.
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Foals:
Open
Kin:
She has five sibilings if anyone wants to be her sibiling
Affilations:
Open for freinds
Other:
Hello