Chatbox
 Amygdala
11:32:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Nah it's okay...i am not planing on top spot this event
 Red River Wolves
11:31:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
Should I pull my reserves out? Everyone Queen and below to the pups has not been out used since training
 Zeraphia
11:31:20 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD I usually didn't participate in the last few. But this march I went ham on the event and snagged quite a few. 3 GBs (kept one) LF, an Amela, and a few others.

>:D
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅
 Zeraphia
11:24:22 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Eh. If they die, they die. It'll open up more room for the October event.
 Windcrest
11:22:59 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Ahh good luck hope they don't fall to the DS T_T I restarted so my wolves are still relatively young but I definitely feel you on that-

Apples

You'll get there one day :D for now just enjoy the little damage they deal
 Amygdala
11:21:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao happend to me to XD
 Red River Wolves
11:21:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
We're going to ignore me forgetting to not set PvP wolves to pursue
 Zeraphia
11:21:00 Vah the Ancient One
Never!

Wind

... yeah. That means Imma have four on the chopping block. Oh yay
 AppleTrees
11:20:45 Apples
Y'all get to battle bears I'm still battling squirrels and badgers ;-;
 Windcrest
11:20:39 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Oh dang, you're right it's Monday tomorrow... that's so sad actually
 Nevermore.
11:20:11 Never/Nev
Vah! :D
 Zeraphia
11:19:32 Vah the Ancient One
... this is so unfortunate actually--

I just realized that it becomes spring 1, every wolf ages up, right before DS.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:04 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Plot ~

Wildcats rule these territories. Jaguars and leopards have claimed the jungle lands of Desolation, living under the reign of a King and Queen. Competitors for land or food are crushed immediately. Effortlessly. These cats are strong, cohesive, and deadly.

Perhaps not deadly enough.

Whispers of even deadlier competition are on the rise. A notoriously power-hungry clan is now setting their territory next to the Desolation clan, and trouble is brewing. Will the Desolation cats defeat another foe, or have they finally met their match?

~ Links ~

RP: None Yet

Discussion: None Yet

Edited at March 10, 2022 11:06 PM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:05 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ RP Rules ~

Adhere to all WolfPlay rules.

For the purposes of this RP, jaguars and leopards will be able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Sizes, coloration, and weight will still be realistic.

RP responses must be at least 200 words per character. You may have up to 4 characters; this may change.

RP samples must be PMed to me if you are wanting to play a high rank.

You cannot be mates with your own characters, but you can play relatives.

Images used must be properly credited, free to use, and not hotlinked.

Read everything thoroughly and follow every rule. You don't need a hidden word or anything; I just want you to read the rules.

Reservations last 48 hours unless I am notified beforehand that you will need an extension.

If you have an idea for a name for the new clan, you can let me know, put it in your form, or put it in the discussion thread. Additional clan rule suggestions are also welcome.

Images must also be stock or artwork that you own.

Please have good grammar in your forms, use complete sentences, and show your literacy.

Have fun!

Edited at March 10, 2022 11:29 PM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:11 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Desolation Clan Ranks Explained ~

King: the male leader and Queen's mate. His role is to supervise everything in the clan, and he is the head of the hierarchy. He will hunt, fight, patrol, and dictate others to do so as well.

Queen: the second highest rank in the clan. She is the King's mate and is in charge of the more subtle aspects of clan life, such as strategy, resolving conflicts, supervising one on one battles, and making threats to the clan "disappear."

Lord: the next King, should the current one pass away or retire early. Acts as the King's advisor while also learning from the King. Has the same duties, just toned down.

Lady: the next Queen, and, therefore, the Lord's mate. If there is an unmated Lord, there will be no Lady. She learns under the current Queen and acts as her advisor. She is often a "spy" of sorts. Both the Queen and the Lady are good at doing the dirty work.

Lead Warrior: in charge of leading hunts or patrols when a higher up does not. Good at strategy and theoretically loyal to the King. Often a relative of one of the higher ranks. Has lots of experience, so is usually older.

Warriors: regular members of the clan, male and female, ages two and older.

Juveniles: young cats from the age of 6 months to two years. The older they are, the more responsibilities of a warrior they gain.

Mother: a female either carrying or nursing cubs.

Cub: under 6 months

Elder: older members of the clan. Highly respected and looked after.

~ New Clan Ranks Explained ~

Leader: the most dominant male or female in the clan. This rank can be challenged for, as only the strongest cat is able to lead.

Second: second in command. Does the leader's bidding. May or may not be mated; it doesn't matter.

Members: regular members of the clan

--

The new clan will have no cubs. They will be older juveniles and full grown adults.

Edited at March 10, 2022 11:45 PM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:17 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Desolation Clan Rules ~

The ranks of King and Queen may not be challenged; however, Lord and Lady may change, as they are expected to become the next dominant pair.

Hunts are to be done in at least pairs, and patrols with three cats.

Elders are owed the utmost respect.

Cubs stay in the camp.

Lead warrior is expected to retire at age 10.

Do not spread rumors or ill feelings in secret. If you have a problem with someone, fight it out or suck it up.

Injuring a cub or elder, or killing them, will result in severe punishment.

~ New Clan Rules ~

The leader's word is law. The second's orders are to be listened to, and they are in charge when the leader is not present.

Only the strongest are allowed in, and, once in, you will not leave alive -- or, at least, in one piece.

Eat your own kills (teamwork is rare).

No cubs should be expected until the territory has been firmly settled.

Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

RANK SHEET

~ Desolation Clan ~

King: Reserved -- Spirits Lunae

Queen: Ari -- 5 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows

Lord: Requires RP Sample

Lady: Requires RP Sample

Lead Warrior: Requires RP Sample

Warriors (Unlimited)

Cairo -- 4 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
Reserved -- Charlie

Mothers (Max 4)

Reserved -- Charlie

Cubs (Need Mothers)

Elders (Unlimited)

~ New Clan ~

Leader: Requires RP Sample

Second: Requires RP Sample

Members (Unlimited)

Edited at March 17, 2022 06:01 PM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Form ~

Name

Species (Jaguar or Leopard)

Clan

Rank

Appearance (200+ words)

Personality (200+ words)

Affiliations (Includes Kin)

Crush

Mate

Cubs

Other

Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:21 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

~ Jaguar Information ~

Height: 27"-31" at the shoulder

Weight: 80-250 pounds

Lifespan: 8-25 years

Claw Length: 1"-2"

~ Leopard Information ~

Height: 17"-31" at the shoulder

Weight: 46-165 pounds

Lifespan: 12-20 years

Claw Length: 1"

~ Good Stock DA Accounts for Leopards and Jaguars ~

Windfuchs

Fridooh

HOTNStock

CastleGraphics (manipulation required)

Fotostyle-Schindler

Edited at March 12, 2022 12:09 AM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:22 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Now Post

Edited at March 10, 2022 11:34 PM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:22 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Ari
Species: Jaguar
Clan: Desolation
fridooh3.jpg
Credits for images go to Fridooh on DA.

Appearance

Ari is an elegant female, a queen in every way. She stands 30 inches at the shoulder and is a more lightweight female for her height, clocking in at 190 pounds. She has a lean body but is in nowise unhealthy; her muscling is obvious with every movement as they ripple beneath a sleek, glossy coat. Her strides are purposeful, poised, and silent.

Ari's features are feminine and graceful, as is to be expected of the nimble species to which she belongs. Long fangs hide behind soft but firm expressions. Long legs and ample tail provide speed and balance, and her claws stick out slightly; whether they are extra long or just half sheathed is unknown, and she likes to keep it that way.

Her coat is a lovely golden color, fading to white along her belly, legs, chest, throat, and muzzle. Deeper orange tones congregate around her cranial-caudal axis and around her pale yellow eyes. Her spots are a matching amber-orange, ringed in black with small patches inside them as well. Black spots with no center are scattered across the whiter parts of her body and around the front facing parts of her head. Two black bands ring her tail tip and just before it with one white streak between them. Overall, her coloring is quite average for her species.

Personality

Ari is a quieter creature, but, when she speaks, her voice is strong and firm. For ruling a clan made out to be bloodthirsty and power hungry, she isn't really either of those things. Being Queen, she is quite satisifed with her amount of responsibilities and dedicates her whole being to the protection and maintained welfare of her clan. As for being bloodthirsty, Ari does not seek out death. However, she does not hesitate to cause it, either. If one cat's actions or subtleties are rocking the foundation of their entire clan, Ari will make them disappear. After all, it is the King's duty to be the benevolent public figure; the Queen's is just as important but done from behind the scenes.

Ari is loyal to the clan as a whole rather to one individual within it. Does she care for each leopard and jaguar separately? Yes, of course. But her feelings and her duties are dealt with away from each other, lest they interfere with her varying obligations. She takes her job seriously, and she expects everyone else around her to do the same as well; weak links are not tolerated and are viewed with suspicion if not eradicated entirely.

She is a cunning creature, devious in nature and strategic both in word and in deed. While she will not always be able to take down a larger opponent in a match of brawn, Ari has learned to use her wits and her surroundings to defeat a foe such as that. Every Queen must learn to do so, after all. While she does not take pleasure in killing or running out a dangerous member, she would much rather do that than have everything she lives for be destroyed. It is better that one cat should die than the whole clan.

She is the motherly type, but she is still firm and can be cold and sharp with her clanmates. Ari does not tolerate ill behavior, nor does she stand for pointless bickering. Such activities are for cubs, not matured adults. Ari spends her leisure time with the younger members of the clan, training and playing and telling stories.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush: Open
Mate: Would be the King
Cubs: Open (2years, 1 year, and new cubs)
Other: None
fridooh4.jpg

Edited at March 11, 2022 11:44 PM by Rising Shadows
Desolation || Large Cat RP || Semi Lit to Literate || OPENMarch 10, 2022 11:50 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Cairo
Species: Jaguar
Clan: Desolation
fridooh2.jpg
Credits for images go to Fridooh on DA.

Appearance

Cairo is what many call a panther, though all he is is a black jaguar. He is a large creature, standing at 31" and weighing over 200 pounds. He is built for brawn rather than speed, and he relies on stealth while hunting rather than the agility that leaner cats possess. His hard muscling makes him appear larger than he is, and the way that light seeps into his coat only helps increase his intimidation factor. Icy yellow eyes are the only color that bursts from his otherwise black frame; long, pale teeth are visible when he opens his maw, and deep gray claws protrude from massive paws.

His coat is longer than most wildcats'. There is no hint to his mottling anywhere; Cairo is just black. He does not host the shiniest of coats, either. While he is soft, his fur stands on end rather than laying flat against his body, providing a poofier appearance with less glean. His ears are shorter than average, partially because of how torn they are; Cairo hosts many a battle trophy.

While nicked ears may be one of his more prominent scars, he also has a gash in the outer lower corner of his right eye and a few swipes across his nose, chest, and flanks. Bite marks are visible on his left hind leg as well, though they healed up long ago. Cairo's tail also hosts a crooked end due to an old breakage during a fight. He holds the title of warrior, and his physical characteristics certainly fit that description.

Personality

Cairo is a reserved cat. He watches from afar and could be described as aloof; he is not one to start conversations or interactions and many would not deem him approachable in the first place. He keeps to himself, avoids drama and gossip, and does his duties. His relatively apathetic external personality keeps him out of the trouble that everyone else seems to get themselves into.

Cairo is not afraid to get his paws dirty and is known for quelling border disputes easily. While he is not the most talkative of jaguars, his more intimidating and cold aura is enough to put off most contenders. If that doesn't work, a few swipes or bites usually does the trick. He is not a brash creature, though, and he thinks things through before getting into fights. If he has a limited chance of success, he will find backup. While he does not exactly enjoy the constant company of others, he does respect and acknowledge the benefits of having friends.

He is a respectful creature in general and a respectable one himself. Cairo will treat every jaguar and leopard with respect until they have proven themselves unworthy, at which point he will either ignore them completely or only talk to them when he absolutely has to. His disdain and snide comments hit where it hurts; Cairo is quite good at finding and exploiting weaknesses. When he is irritated, it shows, and heavens help the creature that angers him.

He tolerates the company of younger or older members of the clan, as he considers them to be much more well behaved than the younger and middle aged adult cats, the latter of which have a tendency to annoy him. Cairo takes pride in teaching the little ones hunting and battle tactics, and he would not mind doing more often -- not that he tells anyone that, of course.

Overall, Cairo is more easygoing and proper than he may initially appear, though his formidable countenance is not to be disregarded, nor are his words to be taken lightly. He speaks truth, and when he warns of impending action, he intends to follow through with it. He is loyal to his clan and what family he has, and he is dedicated to maintaining the wellbeing of those things.

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Crush: Open
Mate: None but open
Cubs: Open
Other: None
fridooh.jpg

Edited at March 12, 2022 12:22 AM by Rising Shadows

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved