That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅
 Zeraphia
11:24:22 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Eh. If they die, they die. It'll open up more room for the October event.
 Windcrest
11:22:59 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Ahh good luck hope they don't fall to the DS T_T I restarted so my wolves are still relatively young but I definitely feel you on that-

Apples

You'll get there one day :D for now just enjoy the little damage they deal
 Amygdala
11:21:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao happend to me to XD
 Red River Wolves
11:21:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
We're going to ignore me forgetting to not set PvP wolves to pursue
 Zeraphia
11:21:00 Vah the Ancient One
Never!

Wind

... yeah. That means Imma have four on the chopping block. Oh yay
 AppleTrees
11:20:45 Apples
Y'all get to battle bears I'm still battling squirrels and badgers ;-;
 Windcrest
11:20:39 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Oh dang, you're right it's Monday tomorrow... that's so sad actually
 Nevermore.
11:20:11 Never/Nev
Vah! :D
 Zeraphia
11:19:32 Vah the Ancient One
... this is so unfortunate actually--

I just realized that it becomes spring 1, every wolf ages up, right before DS.
 Zeraphia
11:18:50 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD right??

Even with all the extra health, bears just go right through.
 Windcrest
11:18:04 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Yeah- One bear is alright, but 6 is going to destroy my pack regardless if they're all DHs or not XD
 Zeraphia
11:16:29 Vah the Ancient One
You could fit an entire thought between both of those eyes and it'd still miss.
 Zeraphia
11:16:00 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Right??

Like, my idiots can barely handle /a/ bear. 3-6 of them? Ah nah.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐
humans. no cats liked them. everyone feared the day the humans would invade their territory and take over, leaving them with nothing. one sunny day, the day finally came. humans left to right, everywhere you looked trying to capture the cats one by one to take them back to the animal shelter.
the clowder decided that it was a sign to start over and find a new area that was safe as ever, blooming with prey where they can settle and grow the group of felines over time. will the humans invade again? or will they leave them alone for good?
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
rules.
- follow all of eves rules
- no detailed mating allowed. just say somethin like "and then it happened" or be creative and think of something better
- do not kill off any cats w/o their permission
- put "marlie's the bestest in the world" in 'other' if you made it this far :)
- pm me if you have any suggestions for events that happen!
- pictures are allowed ONLY with correct credits.
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
roles.
leaders 1:0
- banyan, @Moth#281799
-
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
patrol/hunters 1:3
- thorn, @The Midnight Wolves#281423
- corvus, @M I S E R Y#282271
-
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
males/females 1:4
- remi, @marlie#282491
-
-
-
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
form.
pack name/number -
name of cat -
age -
breed (can only be purebred if he/she was originally a house cat) -
role -
personality -
appearance -
mate/kits -
other -
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Edited at March 10, 2022 12:47 PM by marlie
blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:16 AM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I res the leader? Forum will be up soon :)
blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
pack name/number - marlie
°:. *₊ ° . ° .•
name of cat - remi
age - three years
breed (can only be purebred if he/she was originally a house cat) - maine coon with a tad bit of siberian in her
role - female
personality - remi is a very generous cat. she's very trusting, gracious and loyal. when this lady is angry, she tends to have emotinal outbursts, leaving the cats around her a bit shocked, but not too shocked as they're finally becoming used to it. her confidence is sky high and will end any cat who ever disrespects her in the smallest way, even if it's a second-long dirty look. remi is a mature and responsible cat, making sure the cats she shares her home with are well taken care of and healthy. rem would do anything for her family, even if it meant her life coming to an end. being the relaxed cat she is, she is a very nice and approachable feline, whom is the sweetest girl ever and will try to help out as much as she can if another cat is going through a hard time. she loves surprising people and cheering them up on their hardest days. although remi is a nice cat, she has her mean side and it's.. lets just say not very friendly?
appearance -
creds. marlie's grandma
mate/kits - pm me! kits will come later into the rp.
other - im the bestest in the westest

Edited at March 10, 2022 01:04 AM by marlie
blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:17 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
yeah of course!

Moth said:
Can I res the leader? Forum will be up soon :)

blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve a hunter?
blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
anytime! <33

The Midnight Wolves said:
Can I reserve a hunter?

blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 12:53 AM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
pack name/number - Moth, 281799
name of cat - Banyan (Ban)
age - Five years
breed (can only be purebred if he/she was originally a house cat) - A little bit of everything, although she has clear serval ancestry.
role - Leader
personality - Banyan is a quick-witted, good-natured wolf with a heart of gold and balls of steel. She fears very little- or more accurately, nothing (including fear) would stop her from protecting her clowder. She makes a good leader, being poised and fair, though she has an angry streak that has seen her behave recklessly at times. For that reason, Banyan relies heavily on her kin to keep her in check, giving her a sort of "everyman" appeal. Her focus is on fairness and decisiveness.
appearance - Her build is tall and long in every way- her legs and tail are almost absurd in length- Banyan is built for agility and little else. You'll not see this cat attack straight on, rather relying primarily on strategy and speed. Her coat itself is tan, dotted with black in much the same way as your average Savannah cat. The difference is that her fur is a peculiar length- slightly longer than would be average, particularly around the neck and between her shoulders, as if she might be a tiny lion. Her face is expressive and sharp, giving her an almost otherworldly appearance, completed by piercing green eyes. Despite her build's emphasis on agility, she's rather well muscled, particularly through her haunches.
mate/kits - Open, PM me if interested
other - marlie's the bestest in the world
blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
accepted!! welcome. <3

Moth said:
pack name/number - Moth, 281799
name of cat - Banyan (Ban)
age - Five years
breed (can only be purebred if he/she was originally a house cat) - A little bit of everything, although she has clear serval ancestry.
role - Leader
personality - Banyan is a quick-witted, good-natured wolf with a heart of gold and balls of steel. She fears very little- or more accurately, nothing (including fear) would stop her from protecting her clowder. She makes a good leader, being poised and fair, though she has an angry streak that has seen her behave recklessly at times. For that reason, Banyan relies heavily on her kin to keep her in check, giving her a sort of "everyman" appeal. Her focus is on fairness and decisiveness.
appearance - Her build is tall and long in every way- her legs and tail are almost absurd in length- Banyan is built for agility and little else. You'll not see this cat attack straight on, rather relying primarily on strategy and speed. Her coat itself is tan, dotted with black in much the same way as your average Savannah cat. The difference is that her fur is a peculiar length- slightly longer than would be average, particularly around the neck and between her shoulders, as if she might be a tiny lion. Her face is expressive and sharp, giving her an almost otherworldly appearance, completed by piercing green eyes. Despite her build's emphasis on agility, she's rather well muscled, particularly through her haunches.
mate/kits - Open, PM me if interested
other - marlie's the bestest in the world

blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 05:00 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
• C O R V U S •
Pack Name/Number:
M I S E R Y, #282271
Breed:
Abyssinian
Role:
Hunter
Appearance:
Personality:
Corvus is a quite level-headed tom. He is fairly intelligent and has tons of experience. Corvus was once a house cat, however, he was considered an outdoor cat. Corvus is a slightly intimidating male at first. Later on, though, many will see that he can be a total sweetheart. The only time he gets aggressive is if he, or someone close to him, is threatened. Corvus was never experienced in the romance department. He once had a thing with a stray cat long ago, but that ended shortly when she betrayed him. He gets very awkward around someone he is fond on, often stumbling his words. The male is now with a clan of other cats and has nothing but loyalty for them. He is one to follow the rules and do as he is told. Corvus can be a very dominant male. He shows no submission and doesn't plan on it unless he is dead.
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Kits:
N/A
Other:
Marlie's the bestest in the world:)
{Credits for all images go to @FurLined on DA. Stock Images}

Edited at March 10, 2022 12:18 PM by M I S E R Y
blinded | feral cat rp | semi litMarch 10, 2022 09:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name/Number:
The Midnight Wolves/281423
Name of Cat:
Thorn
Breed (can only be purebred if she/he is was originally a house cat):
Main Coon, American Bobtail, and Norwegian Forest Cat
Role:
Hunter
Personality:
Thorn is kind to her clowder (a group of cats). She is very energetic and loves to play. When hunting, she is very protective and aggressive when hunting. She loves hunting and is very focused when hunting. She loves playing and hunting with her daughter. She has always loved her and would never give her up for anything. If her daughter got caught, Thorn would never forgive herself if her daughter was captured. If the humans came back, Thorn would rather sacrifice herself for her daughter's safety than have her daughter captured and taken away from her forever. She is also very unpredictable when she's angered. She could be a possible threat if angered but this doesn't happen much unless something happened to her daughter or if someone was talking about her behind her back (if she found out).
Appearance:
Thorn is a black cat with brown brindle. She has white spots along her back and tail. Her two back feet and white. Her tail is tipped in white. She has brown spots on her face and a white ring around her right eye. She has heterochromia and has a blue eye and a green eye. Her right eye is blue and her left eye is green. Her left ear is also folded down. She has a scratch only on her left leg from a thorn bush (that's also why she was named Thorn). Thorn has one hidden scar from a sharp rock and is hidden under her fur on her tail.
Mate/Kits:
None/RoseBud
Other:
Marlie's the bestest in the world
(Sorry I was late at posting and I'll do RoseBud later)

Edited at March 10, 2022 09:46 AM by The Midnight Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us