Vah

Oh dang, you're right it's Monday tomorrow... that's so sad actually
 Nevermore.
11:20:11 Never/Nev
Vah! :D
 Zeraphia
11:19:32 Vah the Ancient One
... this is so unfortunate actually--

I just realized that it becomes spring 1, every wolf ages up, right before DS.
 Zeraphia
11:18:50 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD right??

Even with all the extra health, bears just go right through.
 Windcrest
11:18:04 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Yeah- One bear is alright, but 6 is going to destroy my pack regardless if they're all DHs or not XD
 Zeraphia
11:16:29 Vah the Ancient One
You could fit an entire thought between both of those eyes and it'd still miss.
 Zeraphia
11:16:00 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Right??

Like, my idiots can barely handle /a/ bear. 3-6 of them? Ah nah.
 Malcuth
11:15:24 Wander
Look at my goofy dog
-Click-
-Click-
 Windcrest
11:14:57 Wind, Lavender
Vah

I agree, I hate them ganging up on me. >.<
 Windcrest
11:14:34 Wind, Lavender
Anyone want to PvP? I haven't done one in a very long time lol
 Zeraphia
11:13:20 Vah the Ancient One
Y'know 71 enemies is great and all...

But they're all in groups. I don't like them in groups.
 Silent Lucidity
10:57:08 Silent, Lucid
-WP Click-

She's actually so pretty
 distant-lands
10:42:50 katy | beetle
Floor,
thank you! :)
 Forest Dwelling
10:41:51 Floor
@katy

Both of those look amazing!
 distant-lands
10:27:10 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-

my boys finally get some spiffy new profiles *^*
 Malcuth
10:19:26 Wander
Thank you for the suggestions I'll save up for those!<3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

WIP DNPMarch 3, 2022 01:55 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Introduction ~
Ah-
Humans aren't on earth and there's some crazy water problems-

Edited at March 14, 2022 04:07 PM by Dark Matter
WIP DNPMarch 3, 2022 01:57 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Forum Rules ~
1. Follow Eve's rules.
2. I will give you three chances before kicking you, whether it be because of rudeness, inactivity, or failure to follow the rules.
3. Reservations will only last 24 hours, I will PM you when it ends.
4. I have the right to decline any sign-ups, and I may be a bit picky.

RP Rules
1. Cursing is allowed, but please keep it to a minimum.
2. This is a Literate RP, three paragraphs (300 words) are the minimum. I might make an exception if you have writer's block, but I need to be let know beforehand.
3. You don't need to be extremely active, but one post per week would be appreciated.
4. I decide when the days pass and what the weather is.
5. Hate the character, not the player.
6. PM me if you no longer wish to be in the RP, and we can figure something out.
7. Romance is of course allowed, but if anything serious happens
please skip through and keep it PG 13.
8. If your character gets in a fight make sure the other player is okay with this, especially if you plan on getting your character hurt/killing them off.
9. I also do expect proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation; small mistakes that happen every once in a while is okay, but it cant be every single post.
10. This roleplay is realistic. There is no magic, and because of the tribal state of the humans, unnatural eye and hair colors don't exist.
11. Please try to keep genders even, they don't need to be exactly equal, but I don't want there to be a huge gap between the genders. I will be locking one if this happens.

Ad
WIP

Links
Discussion: N/A
Roleplay: N/A

Edited at March 14, 2022 03:57 PM by Dark Matter
WIP DNPMarch 3, 2022 02:15 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Solar System ~

Star
The star that this system orbits around is a hot glowing ball of hydrogen and helium and has 1.1 the mass of the sun, making it a yellow dwarf slightly larger than the sun.

~ Planets ~
There are seven planets that orbit this yellow dwarf, three rocky planets, two gas giants, and two ice giants.

Fowen
The closest planet to the star is Fowen, and has the same atmosphere as Venus, though is quite a bit larger, with an equatorial diameter of 8.456 miles. This is a hellish planet that's 54.3 million miles away from its star and appears to be a goldish orange through a telescope.

Thero
Thesa is the smallest planet in the solar system, with a diameter of 4,673 miles and a distance of 73.7 million miles from its star. Through a telescope, Thesa appears to have a blondish beige color with a few discolored creators, as it has no atmosphere. Thesa has two small moons orbiting it.

Reverie

Reverie is the first gas giant of the solar system and is 113.96 million miles away from the star, right in the goldilocks zone. Reverie is slightly smaller than Saturn, having a diameter of 69,862 miles. The gas giant has seven major moons, as well as many small unnamed rocks orbiting it, and has a rusty reddish color.

Eyora
Eyora is the last rocky planet and by far the largest of the rocky planets. It has a diameter of 15.856 miles and is 138.6 million miles from its host star. Although the planet is right on the edge of the goldilocks zone, all its water is frozen due to a weak atmosphere. Eyora has a small ring, three large moons, and appears to be a grayish brown with white-blue polar caps.

The Belt
Like many solar systems, this one has an asteroid belt, which starts at 374.4 million miles from the star and ends at 643.8 million miles away. There are some larger rocks in the belt, but none large enough to classify as more than a dwarf planet.

Toka
Toka is the first ice giant of the solar system, and although both ice giants are nearly identical, Toka is the smaller one, with a diameter of 30,645 miles. It is 856.7 million miles away from its star and has 18 moons. Through a telescope, it has a soft sky blue color with darker and lighter blemishes.

Fega
Fega is the second ice giant, and the larger of the two, though barely, as it's only 31,987 miles in diameter, just over 1,000 miles larger than Toka. It's 1,260.7 million miles away from its star and has 19 moons. Fega looks almost exactly like Toka through a telescope, and one would have to look at the individual blemishes to identify the planet.

Easpur
Easpur is the last planet of the solar system and the largest. Though many call it a gas giant, it is, in fact, a brown dwarf, also known as a failed star. Easpur emits no light, though when looked at through a telescope seems to have glowing stripes moving along its dark brown exterior. Easpur is 2,086.9 million miles away from the star, is 81,860 miles in diameter, and has 87 moons orbiting it.

Reverie
Reverie, the gas giant our world orbits, is the third-largest body in this solar system, and is slightly smaller and less massive than Saturn. It has a rusty red coloration with darker and lighter streaks, similar to Jupiter or Saturn. The three most obvious things to note about Reverie are its seven moons, its dark blue-ish gray polar caps, and its red eye, a bright red circular storm that darkens near the center.

Thibus

Thibus is the closest moon to Reverie and is a rather dark, barren rock.

Sorene

Sorene is the second closest moon and is the smallest of the moons, barely large enough to be spherical. It is light gray.

Sytell

Sytell is the largest of Reveries moons, about the size of Mars, with liquid blue oceans, mountains, and even some plant life.

Pleth

Pleth is the second-largest moon, about the size of Earth's moon, in fact, and has the same creamy white coloration.

Arveri

Arveri is the second smallest moon and is a light creamy color.

Aor

Aor, only slightly smaller than Plethun, is a dark gray in color and has white polar caps, making people believe this moon has a small amount of water and ice.

Corise

Corise is the furthest moon from Reverie and is the only one with active volcanos spurting almost daily, though the lava is too far from Sytell to see without a good telescope.

Edited at March 26, 2022 10:16 AM by Dark Matter
WIP DNPMarch 3, 2022 02:59 PM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
~ Sytell ~
Sytell is the only body in this solar system with liquid water and an atmosphere thick enough to protect the planet from solar and planetary radiation and contains oxygen.
Sytell has an equatorial diameter of 4,124 miles, making it slightly smaller in size than Mars, though it's a bit more massive, giving it 0.89 the gravity of Earth, meaning that jumping and lifting things on Sytell is just a little bit easier.
The days on Sytell last, rounded up, 36 hours, though it never really gets dark, as Reverie is always lighting up the sky with a pale eery rusty red color, making the sky yellow that slowly fades to blue on the furthest edges from Reverie during the day and a rusty red that fades to a dark night sky at night. As Sytell and Reverie are tidally locked, the red-eye from the gas giant is always facing the Sytell, glowering down... or to the side rather, of Sytell.
The moon itself, though commonly called planet to the people that live on it, or satellite for those who want to be precise, is quite similar to earth in many ways, though is quite a bit more extreme in many of those ways, as living on this celestial body isn't exactly... easy.

Terrain on Sytell
Sytell has a pretty "extreme" terrain, with extremely deep ravines with lava flowing freely at the bottom, and pillar-like rocks that go on for miles, in all directions, including down, and some mountains that reach heights of 15 miles, though because of Sytell's thick atmosphere, the air up there is surprisingly breathable and doesn't freeze you to the bone. To fall anywhere on this moon is to fall to your death, pretty much, so a sure foot, strong grip, and quick reflexes are a must if you ever wish to leave the base camp.
What isn't super tall, or protected by tall walls, is covered by water, at least once a day. The tidal forces caused by Reverie are so powerful they create tides 11 miles high, so any plant life either already lives underwater, on the mountain peaks taller than the tides, or evolved to survive in both water and air, though usually, the land is quite barren between the sea level and mountain peaks, with only hardy plants and animals surviving the force of the tide.

Creatures on Sytell
scary aliens

~ Information on the Humans ~

Beliefs
They worship the eye on the gas giant

Traditions
Knowledge is feared

Technology
Solar-powered tech from... somewhere?

Base Camp
Safe from the aliens.

Edited at March 26, 2022 11:06 AM by Dark Matter