Wolf Play : Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
12:32:40 Ed (he/they)
As a SD handler myself, I get it. My boy will be retiring soon, and I'm planning to apply for a CCI dog to take his place in a couple years. I'm 23, and I still live with my parents; bringing it up can be tough, but you've got this. Just take a deep breath and go for it. <3
 Hugs4Bugs
12:26:39 Ed (he/they)
I say go for it

The fact that you're considering a SD in the first place means you think it can make a huge difference in your life and independence.

Sure, like you said, she could say "no," but she can't say no forever. You're an adult, and I'm sure that even if it doesn't work out now, you can pursue this option later or bring it up again at strategic moments.
Since it sounds like you're planning to apply for a program dog, there are a lot of little arguments you can make to help push her to a "yes" as well:
long wait times (so this dog won't be coming home for ___ amount of time), lifetime support from the program itself, etc.
 AppleTrees
12:24:43 Apples
You got this Dish! We believe in ya! :D
 TheFlyingKitten
12:23:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Apple

I suppose. Alright, I'll try my damndest and hope for the best!
 AppleTrees
12:20:18 Apples
Dish, you don't need a speech to be confident, all you need is to trust yourself and take a deep breath and give it your all :]
 TheFlyingKitten
12:19:01 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ed

Just something to inspire confidence, maybe? I know the whole "The worst she can say is 'no'" thing is kinda overused, but maybe something along those lines anyway?
 Vulpixles
12:18:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Does anyone else ever get bored drawing your own characters so you start doing commissions but now you desperately want to draw your own characters but can't because you have too many commissions you need to do?
 Nightstalker
12:17:58 Blake
hmm- what do I do? The two alliances I'm in are in a battle.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:34 Ed (he/they)
speech*
wow, I spelled that way wrong
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:13 Ed (he/they)
what kind of speah - the kind to give to your grandma, or?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:15:21 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, uhhh
 TheFlyingKitten
12:14:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oof, I need someone to give me a rousing speech so I can get the confidence to ask my grandma if I can apply for a service dog. 20 and still nervous about this. :')
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ooooh I love the fur texture!
 Hallow's Eve
12:13:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

That's so true haha. I actually try to avoid work on sundays cause people are wild
 Zeraphia
12:13:22 Vah the Ancient One
:D

There's too many fighting poses to choose from honestly--
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to do a laid back Rp, any topic will do :D! Please PM me!
 Faulty Demons
12:13:01 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 BJake
12:11:42 Don't call me BJ.
"Or a cool fighting pose" 😭🖐
Your replies are the best to look at I swear
 Zeraphia
12:09:53 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

That fancy sitting pose with a wine-glass in one hand? Just absolutely leaned back, the pose that says "I own everything"

Or a cool fighting pose
 AppleTrees
12:05:42 Apples
I need to get rid of some of my wolves to make space but they're all too important or parents :/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Baboon : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 01:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Info
Welcome to Green Fields! We are a horse boarding, breeding estate and club with regular shows and events for you and your equestrian buddy!
Our estate includes acres of forest and trails, with the coast nearing the east. We have a large stables with enough stalls for everyone, in the same building is our indoor arena and outside we have a small paddock. We have 5 fields suitable for your horses to spend their days and two outdoor arenas.
We take everyone from beginners to professionals, fillies to mares and colts to stallions. Of course you may also take your other furry friends as long as they are deemed well enough trained.

Edited at March 2, 2022 02:07 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 02:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
Human
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Horse
Name:
Breed:
Appearance:
Personality:
Horse size:
Broken in: (yes or no)
Experience:

Edited at March 2, 2022 02:19 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 02:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
Human
Name: Kira
Appearance: Tanned skin, brown hair, brown eyes.
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind.
Other: Loves her horse, teaching, and showing.
Horse
Name: Omica
Breed: AQHA Quarter Horse
Appearance: Blue Roan Overo, 15.5hh
Personality: Calm, gentle, often used as a lesson horse when she's not in foal, she is a broodmare.
Broken in: Yes.
Experience: Has been in rodeo, is great with kids, does good when in foal.

Edited at March 2, 2022 02:19 PM by Mist Runners
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 02:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Shredder
Appearance: Pretty and shy
Personality: Nice, calm, shy and love's horses
Other: Loves foal's
Name: Samantha
Breed: Mini Pony
Appearance: Bold
Personality: Crazy and loves to eat
Broken in: yes
Experience: With foals

Edited at March 2, 2022 02:24 PM by Shredder
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 02:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human
Name: Fay
Appearance: slim and short with long wavy blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality: kind but fierce, she is energetic and loves all animals especially her horse
Other: has a dog, an Australian shepherd called Luna
Name: Nox
Breed: Fresian
Appearance: He is a striking, large black boy. His coat is glossy and his mane is long and wavy. His is huge and muscular. He appears extremely intimidating.
Personality: He is a cheeky boy who us full of spirit. He is always eager for more speed and excitement. He will be grumpy to new people but loves his human.
Broken in: Yes, but he isn't responsive at all when he is not used to or doesn't like the rider
size: 18 hands

Edited at March 3, 2022 01:06 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 03:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rp Thread

Edited at March 2, 2022 03:11 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Human
Name:
Alia West
Appearance:
Alia is about 4́'9 and skinny. She has brown hair that is usually up in french braids. She has barely noticeable freckles and hazel eyes.
Personality:
Alia is feirce and competetive. She has short temper but is a good sport. She is really energetic and loves to feel the wind in her hair. She is mentally attached to her horse and her two dogs. Losing them would kill her.
Other:
Alia has two dogs, Cliff (Female Australian Shepherd) and Shep (Female Border Collie). Both are well trained herders and 3 years old.
Horse
Name:
Kaleidoscope "Kallie"
Breed:
Appaloosa
Appearance:
Kallie has a dark brown coat with white spots on her hind quarters as well as a few dots of black. Her left eye has a white patch around it and her eyes are blue.
Personality:
Kallie was born to Alia's home when Alia was 9. At the time, Alia only rid her older sister's horse (who will also be in this RP) until Kallie was born. Kallie has a calm temper and is very keen. She knows about her surroundings. She is fast on her long legs and will not give up easily.
Horse Size:
15.2 hh
Broken In:
Yes, she is hard to handle at first but once she warms up to you, she is calm and accepting.
Experience:
She has experience in barrel racing and competitive horse racing. She also has great experience running on rough terrain.

Edited at March 2, 2022 06:49 PM by The Midnight Wolves
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 03:39 PM

Scarecrow Ranch

Lightbringer

Give Award
Form
Human (WIP)
Name: Morgan Rose
Appearance: brunette
Personality:
Other:
Horse
Name:
Breed: Appaloosa
Appearance:
Personality: calm, bold
Horse size: 15.2 hh
Broken in: (yes or no)
Experience:
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 03:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Accepted
Green Fields//Horse Rider rp//sign ups!March 2, 2022 04:12 PM

Moth

Darkseeker

Give Award
Form
Human
Name: Olivia "Ollie" Rose-Pell
Appearance: Ollie is a tall, muscular, veritable tank of a human being. She stands 6' tall with a curly bob of raven hair and deep, chocolate-brown eyes. Her skin tone is honeyed, a bit on the dark side, with a spat of freckles over her nose and cheeks.
Personality: Whatever you think of when you think "rodeo queen", that's probably Ollie. She's a reckless daredevil, almost as talented as she is wild, with a thirst for adventure. She's friendy, if a bit sarcastic with a bitingly dry wit. Her competitveness is legendary, as is her animal husbandry. If the rodeo thing doesn't work out, she wants to be a veterinarian.
Other: She's rarely seen without her dog Six, a Heinz-57 style mutt of medium-large size.
Horse
Name: Ain't No Firewater "Kahlua"
Breed: American Quarter Horse
Appearance: A picture-perfect silver grulla, Kahlua is rather flashy to look at. He has a small star, almost circular in shape, though his forelock tends to cover it. His mane and tail are raven-dark, very long, and well taken care of. Kahlua's build is muscular and a bit tall for the average rodeo horse.
Personality: Kahlua was born to be Ollie's horse. He's hotheaded and fiery, occasionally quite stubborn with endless amounts of energy. Naturally extremely cowy and quick, he loves to work and is very versatile (though his preference for mounted shooting and cattle work is EVIDENT). He is a bit pushy and likes to test boundries.
Horse size: 15.3 HH
Broken in: Yes, but definitely not for inexperienced riders.
Experience: Plenty of experience in rodeo, primarily in barrel racing, cutting, and mounted shooting. He's also got considerable experience as a trail horse.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us