Wolf Play : Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | Open
Chatbox
 Hugs4Bugs
12:26:39 Ed (he/they)
I say go for it

The fact that you're considering a SD in the first place means you think it can make a huge difference in your life and independence.

Sure, like you said, she could say "no," but she can't say no forever. You're an adult, and I'm sure that even if it doesn't work out now, you can pursue this option later or bring it up again at strategic moments.
Since it sounds like you're planning to apply for a program dog, there are a lot of little arguments you can make to help push her to a "yes" as well:
long wait times (so this dog won't be coming home for ___ amount of time), lifetime support from the program itself, etc.
 AppleTrees
12:24:43 Apples
You got this Dish! We believe in ya! :D
 TheFlyingKitten
12:23:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Apple

I suppose. Alright, I'll try my damndest and hope for the best!
 AppleTrees
12:20:18 Apples
Dish, you don't need a speech to be confident, all you need is to trust yourself and take a deep breath and give it your all :]
 TheFlyingKitten
12:19:01 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ed

Just something to inspire confidence, maybe? I know the whole "The worst she can say is 'no'" thing is kinda overused, but maybe something along those lines anyway?
 Vulpixles
12:18:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Does anyone else ever get bored drawing your own characters so you start doing commissions but now you desperately want to draw your own characters but can't because you have too many commissions you need to do?
 Nightstalker
12:17:58 Blake
hmm- what do I do? The two alliances I'm in are in a battle.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:34 Ed (he/they)
speech*
wow, I spelled that way wrong
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:13 Ed (he/they)
what kind of speah - the kind to give to your grandma, or?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:15:21 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, uhhh
 TheFlyingKitten
12:14:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oof, I need someone to give me a rousing speech so I can get the confidence to ask my grandma if I can apply for a service dog. 20 and still nervous about this. :')
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ooooh I love the fur texture!
 Hallow's Eve
12:13:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

That's so true haha. I actually try to avoid work on sundays cause people are wild
 Zeraphia
12:13:22 Vah the Ancient One
:D

There's too many fighting poses to choose from honestly--
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to do a laid back Rp, any topic will do :D! Please PM me!
 Faulty Demons
12:13:01 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 BJake
12:11:42 Don't call me BJ.
"Or a cool fighting pose" 😭🖐
Your replies are the best to look at I swear
 Zeraphia
12:09:53 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

That fancy sitting pose with a wine-glass in one hand? Just absolutely leaned back, the pose that says "I own everything"

Or a cool fighting pose
 AppleTrees
12:05:42 Apples
I need to get rid of some of my wolves to make space but they're all too important or parents :/
 BJake
12:05:04 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll humanoid or Anthro YCH ideas? Nothing cute and nothing "fantasy"

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Baboon : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | OpenFebruary 25, 2022 10:35 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

Glossary and Rules

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

Glossary

I. Plot
II. NPC Characters
III. Characters
IV. Character Sheets
V. Forums
VI. Other

Rules

I. This RP needs to be kept to a moderate level. Don't overdue the killing scenes, kissing, etc. Keep it at an appropriate level. Cursing is allowed but don't overdo it. No OP characters, and keep it fair for everyone. Don't kill someone's character or gravely injure them unless permitted to do so.

II. This isn't a romance-based RP, but romance is allowed. Your characters cannot romance each other and have to romance other people's characters. Unless your character had an ex somewhere in their past, then that's acceptable.

III. Be active for this RP. Don't join and randomly disappear without giving me a heads up. Being inactive will set the RP way back. I understand if you have a busy life, but make sure to PM me or tell me in the discussion that you'll be inactive for a bit. <3

V. Drama is allowed in here, but don't overdo it as it can (and might) overwhelm the others. Sub-plots are allowed too. Especially if it's between characters that are rivals or soon-to-be lovers. If you want to plot with someone, be sure to PM them first for permission

VI. I want 300+ words for appearance and personality for your character sheet(s). This RP has limited spots available, as such, I have every right to decline any forum I see unfit. No backlashing me if I were to decline you. I will allow you to have the chance to edit your forum.

VII. I'll allow images for your characters. Be sure to credit them properly and follow the crediting rules of WP.
VIII. You may create your forum whatever way you want. I'm not picky with how you do it, but be sure you have the original content added to it. If you read these rules, add vulture in other. You may style your forum to your liking: borders, headings, etc.

IX. Follow all of Eve's rules and they'll be no issues here. Have fun and stay creative.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:49 PM by Cereal
Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | OpenFebruary 25, 2022 10:35 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

Plot

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

Long ago, humans and animals lived together in harmony. Both species show mutual respect towards one another, each having their respective rulers. King Azails of the Halux Kingdom grew tired of living a simple mortal life-craving something more powerful. That's when the pair of greedy eyes set sight on the Stag Lord, an immortal stag that ruled over the sacred deer herd, Highdawn. The Highdawn Herd and the kingdom of humans had developed an alliance. The herd of deer was unaware that it was a trap by King Azails. Each time the deers came over to the human kingdom to get a share of bread, the king ordered the bakers to poison the bread to weaken the Stag Lord. The king used a rare herb called, Grimsbane, a flower that only grows in a place where a battle took place. Without knowing, the Stag Lord ate the bread and after a while, fell ill, and started losing his divine power.

On his final breath, the Stag Lord cursed the king and his descendants before being killed himself. The curse did put fear in the king, but after a while, with no signs of the curse, the king laughed it off. Hearing words of this, other human kingdoms started doing the same thing, but the animals didn't go down without a fight. Days turn into weeks, weeks turning into months, and months turning into years-the battle against humans and animals lasted for five years. Only to be settled when animals no longer have powers-let alone communicate with humans. As for the humans, they lost interest in the common animals and focused on each other. The royal families of the different kingdoms want the other's sacred powers of the animals.

Today is the year 142X, the war that lasted over 100 years is still going on. However, it all changed when one child of each royal family started acting odd. All of them swear that they have ghostly animals following them wherever they go, even going as far as speaking with them. The curse of the royal family has arrived after years of silence, and now, the royal descendants are suffering the price of their ancestors' greed.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 25, 2022 11:08 PM by Cereal
Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | OpenFebruary 25, 2022 10:36 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

NPC Characters

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

The Sacred Animals

Stag Lord
The deceased ruler of the disbanded Highdawn Herd and said to be older than the human kingdoms. He was a large white buck (7'3 in height), golden tribal designs decorating his fur. His antlers were unique, the antlers have strange markings engraved into his antlers, and the ends of his horns are curled instead of pointy. Wrapped around his antlers was a gold, thin chain. His eyes are marvelous blue-filled with ancient wisdom and kindness.

His biggest rival is the Wolf Queen and her wolf followers.

Wolf Queen
She was the leader of the wolves, knowing to rule the Howling Rage Pack. She was known to be brutal yet cunning but not as wise as the Stag Lord. Her coat was black as the night, the ends of her fur a darkened red, but only can be seen under light. Her eyes of amber are filled with endless rage and bloodlust, around her neck is a wolf fang necklace made by those that dared to defy her. Her height is the same as the Stag Lord, but she's more muscular than him.

Her enemy is the Stag Lord and his deer children.

Hawk Chief
His domain was the skies and would avoid conflict with the other animal lords as much as possible. His feathers are sky blue, with the tip of his feathers a darker blue. His eyes are ashen grey and would get darker if he's in a sour mood. Black specks on the backside of his body, with his belly a white color. He's missing his right foot and replaced by a metal prosthetic talon and feet. His left foot is a bright yellow, with his talons a pitch black. The beak used to be a bright yellow, but over time, it faded to an orange color.

He has no enemies, but if he does have one, it'll probably be the Snake Sovereign.

Snake Sovereign
As you can guess, she's the leader of all reptiles and one you should also be cautious about. Her scales are silver in color, said to match the colors of the moon itself, with her eyes matching the colors of a polished pearl. She's a master trickster and gives false promises to those that wish to seek advice. Her words can sway anyone, with her gift of the silver tongue. She's the longest one (32 ft 9.5 in) out of the divines and is normally seen hiding within endless cave systems.

Her enemy is the Hawk Chief, but it's one-sided. The Hawk Chief does not see her much as a threat.

Lion Emperor
He was the last of the land sacred animals to have fallen by humans and was the toughest one to kill. His coat was pure white, having a fluffy mane that goes down to his chest, just between his front two legs. On all four of his legs, he has a tuft of fur, yet the colors of them are darker than his coat. The noblest and bravest outta the sacred animals, he's the one that never flees from battle even if the odds were against him. It took around 200 arrows and 30 spears before he fell, with humans stating that he was the strongest one than the other animals.

He has no enemies with the other sacred animals and has grown alliances with them all to an extent.

Deceased Rulers

King Azails
The man who started the war between man and animals, and the slayer of the Stag Lord. He was the first king of the Halux Kingdom, and a man known well for his natural-born greed. He uses his wits instead of his prowess to take down the Stag Lord. He gained an infinite amount of wisdom after taking a bite of the meat, but it's a trait only a few members of the royal family are said to have.

Sacred Treasure: The golden chain that once belonged to the Stag Lord. Now the chain is sealed away in the royal treasury after his death.

Kingdom Colors: Gold and white.

Kingdom Symbol: The head of the Stag Lord looking forward.

Queen Elenora
She's the ruler of the Soneian Kingdom, and the slayer of the Wolf Queen. The first ruler of the kingdom, with her reputation being quite unsettling. She's a woman who's quite harsh with her people, yet it's a way to toughen them up and thrive better. Her people grew to respect and fear her, knowing not to overstep their boundaries. The way she ruled has been passed down through centuries, mostly towards females that would be next in line for the throne.

Sacred Treasure: The necklace of the Wolf Queen that fell in battle. Each time a new queen is elected, they have to wear the necklace out of tribute to Elenora.

Kingdom Colors: Black and red.

Kingdom Symbol: A image of a wolf howling while standing.

King Urson
Unlike the other rulers who killed the sacred animals, he befriended the Hawk Chief, and the two have friendly conversations if they were to encounter each other. He was the ruler of the Lirith Kingdom, and one who ruled with a generous hand. During a battle, Urson lost his right hand when Queen Elenora sliced it off with her sword, and as a parting gift, Hawk Chief gifted the king his prosthetic metal talon to use. With the death of the ruler of birds, Urson fell into a deep depression and died due to a broken heart over the loss of his friend.

Sacred Treasure: The metal talon of the Hawk Chief. Said to have been buried with the deceased king in the royal crypt.

Kingdom Colors: Sky blue and yellow.

Kingdom Symbol: A picture of a hawk flying, giving respect to the Hawk Chief.

Queen Sorana
The first queen of the Khator and slayer of the Snake Sovereign. She's the master trickster, managing to snatch the throne from her older sibling by using words and her looks alone. She uses any sort of manipulation to get what she wants, either using her looks, using one's emotions against them or by using blackmail. Able to sway anyone to her side, and using everything she can to manipulate her soldiers to stay loyal to her. She can't fight well, so she manipulates people to do the fighting for her.

Sacred Treasure: A bracelet made of the silver scares of the Snake Sovereign. Given to the most beautiful child of the royal family to show superiority over the other.

Kingdom Colors: Silver and pastel purple.

Kingdom Symbol: A coiled-up snake with its mouth wide open.

King Lionel
The king of the Acroscian Kingdom and slayer of the Lion Emperor. He honors valor and strength within men. His main focus is the military and making his army stronger than the other kingdoms. His main goal wanting to conquer the other kingdom's land to expand his territory. He isn't ruthless, despite what he craves to have, and shows respect to his enemies that don't cower away in fear. A man with a golden heart and a soul full of bravery. He has high respect for the Lion Emperor and adores the fierceness the lion showed before he fell.

Sacred Treasure: Normally worn by the current ruler is the pelt of the Lion Emperor. The King or Queen is the only one to wear it, but it will be gifted to the royal heir when they're close to retiring.

Kingdom Colors: Purple and citron.

Kingdom Symbol: A lion head facing to the left with a crown on its head.

The Royal Families

All royal families are NPCs and can only be played by those whose characters are part of the royal family.

Enemies

The Corrupted
Divine animals that return from the dead with vengeance in their souls. Corrupting not only their souls but their appearances too. Their objective is to stop the five royals from completing their goal by the order of their leader, The Unknown. They can be saved either by killing them or by purifying their souls so they can rest in peace once more.

The Unknown
Not much is known about them, but they're the reason why the divine animals are now corrupted.

Divine Hunters
Think of them as a special militia trained to eliminate any divine animal that gets reported to the kingdoms. They have magical weapons to easily kill the divine animals, but oddly enough, it hardly works on the corrupted divines. You may be a member of the royal family, but your title can carry you so far in life.

The Disciples
A group who keeps whatever they're working on a secret, but their primary objective is to hunt down and bring back the cursed royalty to experiment on them. The reason why is kept hushed, either wanting personal gain or to figure out a way to subdue the curse.

Kingdoms V Kingdoms:
100 years may have passed, but the war is still brewing. Be cautious when crossing another kingdom's territory-you might get an arrow to the heart.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 26, 2022 09:05 PM by Cereal
Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | OpenFebruary 25, 2022 10:37 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

Characters

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

The Royal Children

The five royal children are those who are showing signs of the curse that's been in hiding until now. As time goes on, they slowly develop animal-like features and can communicate with animals. They can even see the souls of the deceased Sacred Animals. They can also talk with them to seek advice or curse them for what they're becoming. They can't gain full power until they have the sacred treasures.

The Halux Royal
Open

The Soneian Royal
Reserved by Cereal

The Lirith Royal
Open

The Khator Royal
Open

The Acroscian Royal
Open

The Personal Guards

Being royalty is a life full of power and danger. With the discovery of the curse and the royal children slowly changing, the royal guards can still be loyal towards them or start to dislike them as time goes on. They were gifted weapons and armor by the royal family. The guards can either help their masters/mistresses on their travels or betray them to whomever they please.

The Haux Guard
Open

The Soneian Guard
Open

The Lirith Guard
Open

The Khator Guard
Open

The Acroscian Gaurd
Open

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:07 PM by Cereal
Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | OpenFebruary 25, 2022 10:38 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

Character Sheets

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

Name:
Role (Bodyguard or Royal):
Kingdom:
Sacred Treasure/Animal:
Apperance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Family:
Sexuality:
Significant Other:
Exes:
Pets:
Relations:
Backstory:
Other:

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:54 PM by Cereal

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

Forums

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

Sign-Ups: Here
Discussion: WIP
RP: WIP

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:06 PM by Cereal

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌─────━┿──┿━─────┐

Other

└─────━┿──┿━─────┘

Maps

(credits to azgaar.github.io for generating this map)

(credits to watabou.itch.io for generating this map)

Events:

WIll soon be discussed in the RP.

Side Notes:

If you're playing as a royal, be sure to have the appropriate animals for your kingdom. For example, Soneian Kingdom's sacred animal and treasure are the Wolf Queen, since the first monarch was the one to kill the wolf.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Edited at February 26, 2022 08:58 PM by Cereal
Spirit Walkers | Sign-Ups | OpenFebruary 26, 2022 09:06 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Role (Bodyguard or Royal):
Kingdom:
Sacred Treasure/Animal:
Apperance:
Personality: