Wolf Play : Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | Open
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
12:23:59 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Apple

I suppose. Alright, I'll try my damndest and hope for the best!
 AppleTrees
12:20:18 Apples
Dish, you don't need a speech to be confident, all you need is to trust yourself and take a deep breath and give it your all :]
 TheFlyingKitten
12:19:01 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ed

Just something to inspire confidence, maybe? I know the whole "The worst she can say is 'no'" thing is kinda overused, but maybe something along those lines anyway?
 Vulpixles
12:18:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Does anyone else ever get bored drawing your own characters so you start doing commissions but now you desperately want to draw your own characters but can't because you have too many commissions you need to do?
 Nightstalker
12:17:58 Blake
hmm- what do I do? The two alliances I'm in are in a battle.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:34 Ed (he/they)
speech*
wow, I spelled that way wrong
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:13 Ed (he/they)
what kind of speah - the kind to give to your grandma, or?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:15:21 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, uhhh
 TheFlyingKitten
12:14:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oof, I need someone to give me a rousing speech so I can get the confidence to ask my grandma if I can apply for a service dog. 20 and still nervous about this. :')
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ooooh I love the fur texture!
 Hallow's Eve
12:13:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

That's so true haha. I actually try to avoid work on sundays cause people are wild
 Zeraphia
12:13:22 Vah the Ancient One
:D

There's too many fighting poses to choose from honestly--
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to do a laid back Rp, any topic will do :D! Please PM me!
 Faulty Demons
12:13:01 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 BJake
12:11:42 Don't call me BJ.
"Or a cool fighting pose" 😭🖐
Your replies are the best to look at I swear
 Zeraphia
12:09:53 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

That fancy sitting pose with a wine-glass in one hand? Just absolutely leaned back, the pose that says "I own everything"

Or a cool fighting pose
 AppleTrees
12:05:42 Apples
I need to get rid of some of my wolves to make space but they're all too important or parents :/
 BJake
12:05:04 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll humanoid or Anthro YCH ideas? Nothing cute and nothing "fantasy"
 kycantina
12:00:41 ky
Hallow, my old coworker always said that customers were worse on Sundays because they've just gotten out of church and repented, need to get a head start on sins for the week lol
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:36 Hallow, Eve
Ky

It's also after the churches get out in my area. I would have put it off but my cat tore my bedsheets so I need new ones

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Baboon : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 03:18 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hello, welcome to my first wolf shifter rp. I have had a few ideas bouncing around in my head for the past couple of days and have been wanting to use one of my ocs for a while to see how she works in different settings.

The main setting of this rp is somewhere in rural Oregon that is near the coast, because why not have ocean front property. It is mid to late winter so the forested area is coated with 6 inches of white powdery snow. A few lines of smoke can be seen exiting above the treeline from the few homes that are within the Tacomi Pack’s territory. Many would think that the pack would share one singular home, but the Alpha, four generations before, decided that it would benefit growing the pack by letting mated members build their own homes. There is a gate at the entrance of the road on the pack’s land which makes it look more like a secret gated community that only a select few can enter. Of course there is one main pack house where single members, if they don’t want to live with their families, guests, the Alpha and their family will live. It is set a little bit farther back within the trees from the main grouping of homes which would look like any normal suburban outcropping.

The Tacomi Pack’s territory is not far from the town of Bandon, OR and it is highly encouraged within the pack for its members to find jobs within the neighboring towns to stay blended within society. Of course nowadays it is more acceptable to be a creature of supernatural abilities and some regular humans have asked if they can be changed into a shifter to join the Tacomi Pack. The Tacomi Pack is known for its wealth and trade in the whiskey/bourbon industry as well as the fishing industry. The Tacomi’s haven’t always been accepted by the locals and have taken many years to build up the trust that the shifters will not attack any humans.

As with anything, fights or accusations are bound to happen between groups. There will always be those that fight against wanting to work with/cohabitate with the shifters and many shifters feel the same way about humans. There is also a smaller pack located to the North East of Bandon that has decided they want to expand their territory. There have been some skirmishes between the Tacomi and the Myrone Packs over the many years that the packs have been in the area. The Myrone Pack is not as wealthy as the Tacomi and they blame the Tacomi for keeping all of the wealth to themselves.

Of course everything has become complicated between the town of Bandon and the two packs as it is the time of year where those that are meant to be stepping into higher positions, Alpha, Beta, Head Healer, Head Fighter, etc. are just coming back from being away at training. There is a centralized training pack area in Germany where Packs from all over the world send their upcoming leaders to train and learn what is expected of them. This year it seems that the return of the leaders has also fallen around when those that are single, will compete to find their mate.

What better way to be welcomed home other than to be quickly thrown into having to find the one that completes you?

Edited at February 21, 2022 03:18 PM by FrostyK
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 03:20 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules for Players:

1. Please follow Eve's rules.
  2. Some swearing is allowed but please do not overuse it.
  3. Hate the character not the player, try to keep drama between characters.
  4. Put your character's favorite quote in the other section of the application.
  5. This is a Semi Lit to Lit rp. This means posting at least 3 paragraphs per post. I understand writer's block but please try to do at least one paragraph so that there is something people can go off of.
  6. Please no Mary/Gary Sues in the sense of personalities. We want to have a pretty diverse cast of participants.
  7. LGBT+ is allowed in this rp.
  8. Along with the quote, please also put what mark will appear and where when the character’s mate is found in other.
  9. There may be more rules but everyone will be warned if that happens.
  10. Romance is a part of this rp and if there are any risky scenes (You know which ones) please fade to black.
  11. Please be able to post at least once a day. Do not hesitate to pm me if something comes up.
  12. There is a max of two characters per person, this is not necessary though.
  13. The age range for this rp is going to be 22 and older. I want everyone to be legal adults since there may be drinking involved depending on the character.
  14. Please let me know via pm if something comes up and you have to drop the rp or if you have any ideas to cause chaos within the group of participants.
  15. Each set of mates will have their own individual pairing symbol that will appear once the fated pair meets. It will be in the same spot for both partners in the pair. Please try to not have repeat symbols.
  16. Reservations last for 24 hours. Please pm me if you need an extension, I will give 2 extensions, or if you will no longer be applying.
  17. If you want to apply for one of the head roles, please pm me an rp example. I am going to be pickier about who fills these roles as they will have more power in the rp.
  18. I reserve the right to deny applications that I do not feel will not meet the needs of this rp. If there is a question about if you are denied, please pm me and send an rp example. I may make exceptions if the examples meet the requirements.
  19. I wish everyone the best of luck and am looking forward to this rp. Also there will be very few human slots/Myrone Pack slots to begin this rp. Mainly want to get the pack dynamic started.
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 03:24 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Tacomi Pack

(Keep in mind that the Tacomi Pack is not small but many of the members will be NPCs)

Alpha: Tori O'Connor

~~~~~~~~~~

Beta: Levi Adams

~~~~~~~~~

Head Hunter:

Hunter 1:

Hunter 2:

~~~~~~~~~

Head Warrior:

Warrior 1: Nadia Leigh

Warrior 2: Noi Walker

~~~~~~~~~

Head Healer:

Assistant Healer: Elloise Iries

~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Nursery:

(The nursery may have a couple NPC small children but otherwise, this is where the player's children will be watched while they work.)

Head Attendant:

Helper 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(May add an additional slot here)

Edited at March 8, 2022 07:28 PM by FrostyK
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 03:26 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Bandon OR

(99% of the characters for Bandon will be NPCs.)

Towns People

Max of 3

~~~~~~~~~~~

Myrone Pack at the moment will be NPCs, this may change later on in the rp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links:

Discussion:

RP Thread:

Edited at February 21, 2022 03:31 PM by FrostyK
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 03:30 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name: (First, Last)

Nickname:

Sexuality:

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack:

Role in Pack:

Personality: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description.)

Appearance: (Please be descriptive. I am looking for 6+ sentences for the description. Include what their wolf looks like as well.)

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Anything else you want to share:

Relationship Status:

Relations, such as family or friends:

Mate:

RP Example*: Is only for Head Roles and will need to be pmed to me.

Other:

Edited at February 21, 2022 03:37 PM by FrostyK
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 05:45 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Victoria O'Connor

Nickname: Tori, never call her Vicki

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Occupation, if they work outside of the pack: Tori will be working as the CEO for the Whiskey company as that role is filled by the Alpha.

Role in Pack: Alpha

Personality:

On the outside Tori appears to be outgoing and boisterous. Especially when it comes to singing and making the music videos is where this young woman truly shines. But behind closed doors she prefers to be cuddled up with her dogs and a good book forgetting there is a world on the outside. Tori isn't afraid to try new things and will even jump to do a spontaneous adventure if she is given the chance. Tori wasn't and still isn't always the most open person when it comes to meeting new people.

She is very aware that people look more at the artwork that covers her skin and the fact that she will drive to work on her motorcycle, expecting her to be just a regular Joe and not the manager of the store. She gets some joy at seeing the shock in people's faces when it hits them that she is in charge and is a definition of don't judge a book by its cover. Tori is very protective of her animals and family, she will go out of her way to help those she cares about even if that means having to pack up and move to a different country to be closer to a dear friend.

Tori has been known to drink a few guys under the tables when she gets really going, most of the time after a stressful day. Even though she sometimes plays up to the drunk Irish person, sometimes she would rather watch those around her and see what they get themselves into. Tori has a soft spot for children and wants to have her own family one day. Tori has a temper and has been known to throw items like pillows or other soft things as a way to release her energy. Sometimes she works on a song or project but if she does that, it means she is shutting out the world and everyone around her.

Appearance:

The first thing that many note about Tori is her two full sleeve tattoos that also go up her neck. Her sleeves are full of flowers, animals, and musical influences. On her left hand she has a henna tattoo that covers most of her hand in the decorative art. On her neck, the tattoo stops just below her jawline and has the appearance of spider webs coming out from under her skin. It is fashioned in a way to look as though it is a Victorian era high necked collared shirt with spiders for the buttons instead. She also has a wolf going down her right ribs that has a cherry tree behind him. She has a couple roses decorating her ankles around both feet that were made to appear as if they were bracelets.

The next thing people notice is her bright, crimson red hair with a tanned complexion. Tori was blessed with her father's skin tone, so any time she spends out in the sun gives her a warm sun kissed glow. She has heterochromia which caused her right eye to be a bright vibrant green and her left eye is a dark opal blue. Normally she wears her contacts but at night or first thing in the morning she will have her glasses on to wander about the house. Her hair falls to about the middle of her back but most of the time she keeps it up in a bun or braids to look more professional.

She is a whopping 160 lbs and stands at 5'8'' when she isn't wearing heels. Her normal work attire is a nice polo with either black dress pants or a skirt of some sort. When she is working on music, she will wear a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers depending on what they are doing. Many times she will wear an oversized shirt with shorts. She has a muscular frame that still has feminine curves. Her chest is slightly larger than normal but ties into her stomach and hips proportionately. Her legs are long and muscular from her years of dance. Tori's facial structure is softer with rounded cheekbones with slightly larger eyes. Her eyes are lined with long lashes that many girls envy. She has full lips that are usually in a smile and a soft button nose. There is a more natural beauty to the young woman. She also carries a thick Irish accent when she speaks or sings.

Wolf: When Tori is in her wolf form she is on the larger side for a red wolf. She has a dark crimson fur that fades into a dark brown on her paws. She stands 4 foot at her shoulder and weighs 70 lbs. The heterchromia is also apparent in her wolf form which makes it easier to identify the young woman. Her coat also carries flecks of white throughout almost giving a shimmer as she walks if the sun catches it just right. Muscles cover her frame giving her strength when she needs it. Due to her larger size, she doesn't fit in as many places as some of the other hunters but she can take down slightly larger prey a little easier.

Hidden talents: Tying cherry stems into knots with her tongue.

Fears:

*Being Alone

*Failing the Pack

*She has a fear of choking

*Fear of failure

Strengths:

*Her physical strength in her wolf form.

*She thinks on her feet.

*She stays calm in situations.

Weaknesses:

*She is bull headed.

*She doesn't take directions very well.

*She has a weakness for children and those she cares about.

*Her Pack.

Anything else you want to share: Get to know her.

Relationship Status: Single

Relations, such as family or friends: Open/PM me

Mate: Open (PM Me)

RP Example*: I am exempt as I am creator.

Other: "You wanna take that back?", "No, don't touch the artwork. It is only for me to touch." Her mate tattoo is a celtic knot that is located on the outer left thigh.

Edited at February 22, 2022 08:40 PM by FrostyK
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 08:19 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve beta and a warrior? I'll be PMing an RP sample. :)
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 08:32 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved for 24 hours.
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 21, 2022 09:00 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name: Levi Adams

Nickname: Lev (close friends only)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role in Pack: Beta

Personality

Levi is not one to take ranking lightly. He bends to those above him and observes those at his own level with constant, ever-watching eyes. He is loyal to his leader, his friends, and his cause. Those who prove traitorous get no respect from him.

He is a quiet kind of scary; a soft whisper will freeze blood, a bark will break bones, a growled word will instill fear. A look could kill. Levi holds respect in high regard; if any creature, human or otherwise, does not have his or another's, he looks down on them. He is not a kind creature; his drive is survival, and Mother Nature is not kind. The weak will die off, and he will be more than happy to help them along.

Now, he is not an evil animal. He is altruistic towards those he works with and alongside, and he does not play around with things he should not be involved in. He follows the rules, crosses all his "t"s, dots his "i"s. Actually, he can be quite a charismatic individual. However, this is only in the case of others in his immediate close circle -- his "family."

Levi is a fighter; he has the scars to prove it, and he does not intend to succumb to another living thing any time soon. He is fueled by adrenaline. It keeps him alert, keeps him on target. He is not one to get antsy by the feeling; rather, it has an eerily calming effect on him that seems to only enhance his prowess.

Screenshot-2022-02-19-at-10-12-44-PM.jpg

Credits to me.

Appearance

When he shifts, Levi stands at 40 inches and is in the middle of the weight spectrum for his height. His body is well-toned and his strength is evident in the way he moves. However, his appearance is deceptively kind. Intelligent, reddish-brown eyes are set in a well-proportioned face rimmed by soft, thick fur. His dense coat seems to groom itself, always looking sleek and touchable.

This male is the opposite of touchable.

Underneath his pelt, his skin is riddled with scars, both from hunts and from fights. Most of the latter were his victories. The vast majority. His most notable scar is a once-deep gash across his chest and lower throat, given to him by a man he loathed -- and killed. Levi refuses to speak about this person, and few know the story.

Levi's coloring is warmer scale. His base is a terracotta of sorts with honey highlights and cream undertones. Patches of deeper brown and black congregate to frame his eyes, cover his forehead, sweep across his back and tail, and form a triangle at the nape of his neck. His undersides are a darker cream in color with hints of orange to it.

The larger spots of fur around his temples and above his eyebrows turn into a black M shape, which extends along his neck and to his shoulders before more color enters the scene again. The bridge of his nose is a golden brown, as are the sides of his cheeks, and this melts into an off-white muzzle and cheekbones.

As a human, he maintains his tall stature and muscular, yet agile, build. He stands at a solid 6'4. His skin is a light, bronzed tan in color, and his messy hair is a dark brown that nears black. His eyes, like his wolf's, are orange. His teeth are also slightly sharper than a regular human's, especially his canines. His scars remain, stretch, and shift to match his human form the same way they marr his wolf's form.

He has angular, sharp features, handsome but in a way that adds to the foreboding air about him. He doesn't smile often which leaves his face free of dimples, lines, and the like. The only deviations from a smooth complexion are his scars and a seemingly forever furrowed brow.

Levi always has a sort of passive look to him. Calm, relaxed, but ready. His languid movements can tense up at any time, his smooth tone can turn to jagged ice, his relaxed figure can stand tall and sturdy and domineering. This young man is death personified, and oh boy does death look hot.

Hidden Talents

He's a fairly good artist, but he doesn't show anyone anything.

Fears

He isn't a fan of heights, murky water, or swimming in the ocean.

Strengths

+Strict but fair and usually understanding
+Hand to hand combat, both as a wolf and a human
+Leadership
+Altrustic, whether or not he shows it
+Marksman (guns)
+Training horses

Weaknesses

-Children
-Lack of expressed emotions
-Has a thing for sarcastic, backhanded comments
-Not the most trusting of outsiders
-Will not drink or smoke because oh BOY is he a mess afterwards

Anything Else

Not that I can think of at the moment

Relationship Status: Single

Relations and Affiliations

Open

Mate: None

RP Example: Sent

Other

"The fact that there's a highway to Hell and only a staircase to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers."

His mark will be the Norse rune for Tiwaz, the god of victory. It will appear between his shoulderblades.

Credits to the wolf image go to Tiefenschaerfe on DA.

chinookk.jpg

Edited at February 23, 2022 12:24 AM by Rising Shadows
Welcome Back Home | Wolf Shifter | OpenFebruary 22, 2022 06:35 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
The beta is done; I'll have the warrior up in a couple hours.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us