Wolf Play : Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 AppleTrees
12:20:18 Apples
Dish, you don't need a speech to be confident, all you need is to trust yourself and take a deep breath and give it your all :]
 TheFlyingKitten
12:19:01 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Ed

Just something to inspire confidence, maybe? I know the whole "The worst she can say is 'no'" thing is kinda overused, but maybe something along those lines anyway?
 Vulpixles
12:18:21 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Does anyone else ever get bored drawing your own characters so you start doing commissions but now you desperately want to draw your own characters but can't because you have too many commissions you need to do?
 Nightstalker
12:17:58 Blake
hmm- what do I do? The two alliances I'm in are in a battle.
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:34 Ed (he/they)
speech*
wow, I spelled that way wrong
 Hugs4Bugs
12:17:13 Ed (he/they)
what kind of speah - the kind to give to your grandma, or?
 Hugs4Bugs
12:15:21 Ed (he/they)
Oooo, uhhh
 TheFlyingKitten
12:14:07 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Oof, I need someone to give me a rousing speech so I can get the confidence to ask my grandma if I can apply for a service dog. 20 and still nervous about this. :')
 Zeraphia
12:13:59 Vah the Ancient One
Ollie

Ooooh I love the fur texture!
 Hallow's Eve
12:13:34 Hallow, Eve
Ky

That's so true haha. I actually try to avoid work on sundays cause people are wild
 Zeraphia
12:13:22 Vah the Ancient One
:D

There's too many fighting poses to choose from honestly--
 Lazy Kingdom
12:13:10 Lazy, Crazy Cat Lady
Looking to do a laid back Rp, any topic will do :D! Please PM me!
 Faulty Demons
12:13:01 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 BJake
12:11:42 Don't call me BJ.
"Or a cool fighting pose" 😭🖐
Your replies are the best to look at I swear
 Zeraphia
12:09:53 Vah the Ancient One
BJake

That fancy sitting pose with a wine-glass in one hand? Just absolutely leaned back, the pose that says "I own everything"

Or a cool fighting pose
 AppleTrees
12:05:42 Apples
I need to get rid of some of my wolves to make space but they're all too important or parents :/
 BJake
12:05:04 Don't call me BJ.
Ya'll humanoid or Anthro YCH ideas? Nothing cute and nothing "fantasy"
 kycantina
12:00:41 ky
Hallow, my old coworker always said that customers were worse on Sundays because they've just gotten out of church and repented, need to get a head start on sins for the week lol
 Hallow's Eve
11:58:36 Hallow, Eve
Ky

It's also after the churches get out in my area. I would have put it off but my cat tore my bedsheets so I need new ones
 Kikyo
11:58:15 
Test, ignore -WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Baboon : -5
Black Bear : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:09 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Uncharted Territory

Everyone thinks they are the most formidable creature, indestructable, the King of Jungle, and none more so than the Tiger. However, deforestation and poachers have proven to be more than a match for the ferocious feline, pushing it closer and closer to the brink. With man constantly encroaching on lands that were once theirs, tigers have been pushed out from their homes, forced to find new lands to live in away from where they've grown up.

In these new lands, there are whispers, a promise of survival, however, it will not be easy. With more and more creatures losing their home, there is far more competition than normal just to survive. However, there is a glimmer of hope in the form of something most unusual. A small group of tigers have formed in these new lands, putting aside thousands of years of instincts to try and work together so they can thrive. Will you join them in hopes of survival, or will you try to make it on your own as you always have?

Tenebris Umbra and Polly are my Co-Lead on this. They have the same power as I do, and can deny and accept applications just as I can. So give them respect, otherwise face my wrath.

Activity Note:
I work nights, so my activity can be a bit wonky at times, and I not always on when everyone else is. I try to be fairly active on my days off, but sometimes it slips through the cracks.

Edited at February 18, 2022 10:36 AM by Imperial Sands
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:13 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Breakdown

Tigers have always been solitary creatures, only really every being around others when it comes to having cubs. However, all of that is about to change. Lack of territory and the constant poaching has driven tigers out of their homes, their territories, and into new lands they have never been in before. In these new lands there is a small group of tigers that have defied everything to come together to form their version of a "pride". Your tigers can either try to join them in hopes this new way of life will mean easier survival, or try to hack as they always have: alone.

This rp will be about the struggle of them all. The new "pride" of tigers will have to learn how to coexist and work together, while those who remain alone will have to figure out how to live in the new lands.

Rules
Follow all of WP's and Eve's Rules.
1. Listen to Me and the Co-Leads. What we say is what goes.
2. Be Active. If you haven't posted for 3 days in the rp without giving us notice, we will simply remove your tiger.
3. Reservations will last no longer than 48 hours. After that you risk losing your spot, stock, etc.
4. Semi-realistic is the minimum, so anything that a tiger can possibly look like is acceptable. If it's never been seen in real life, though, don't try it here. We will not be specifying subspecies, so any size of any existing tigers [nonextinct ones] are allowed.
5. No Hybrids. They are all just tigers. Don't even ask.
6. Semi-Literacy is the minimum here. Don't bother joining if you can't put up a post of 5+ sentences every time. We also expect this to be demonstrated in your Sign Up Forms. If you've read this far, put something that involves snacks in your other form.
7. No Love at First Sight, Instant Mates, or anything of the sort. Just No.
8. No Perfect Characters, Godmodding, Powerplaying, etc. I will not tolerate it.
9. You will need to read everything. Ignore what I previously said about snacks, If you have read everything disguise the word popcorn in your form.
10. For Appearances a Detailed Description is the Minimum. You may also use an image, but if you do it must be: Free to Use Stock from DA, or a Custom/Adoptable you bought.
11. Remember, Tigers are solitary creatures, so they aren't going to be super social right off the back and everything will just be peaches and cream. Even for the "Pride" tigers.
12. If we have to critique your Sign Up Form 3 Times, it's an automatic denial.
13. Have fun!

Roleplay Note

I will not be allowing Orphaned cubs in this Rp. However, I will allow you to roleplay cubs that belong to a female who either is expecting cubs, or already has them with her.
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:25 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

The Small Pride
This little group of tigers is currently nameless. As it grows, and becomes more established, it'll gain a name chosen by it's leader. Ranks for this Small Pride will also be established in Rp. Right now the Leader is the Tiger who brought the small group together. Max 4-5.

Leader:

- Reserved for Polly

Others:
- [Reserved for Me]
-
-

Lone Tigers
These are the tigers who have been recently pushed from their territories into the new lands. They have yet to join the small pride of tigers, and will be able to choose whether they want to or not.

Males:

- Reserved | Imperial Sands
- Reserved for Tene
-
-
Females:

-
-
-
-

Edited at February 18, 2022 11:20 AM by Imperial Sands
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:26 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

Name:
Role: [Other for Pride Tigers, Tiger or Tigress for Lone Tigers]
Opinion on Joining the Tiger Pride:

Appearance: [Detailed Description Minimum. Images Allowed. No Link.]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Affiliations:
Other:
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:27 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open!
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Zodiac
Role: A pride tiger
Opinion on the pride: the role part says it all :)
Apearance: Silver fur with medium-wide bands of black, electric-blue eyes
Personality: Energetic, sometime serious but also sometimes a goofball
Crush: If there's anyone open, please PM me
Mate: I'm fine with either a crush or a mate
Cubs: if she's an adult, then yes
Affiliations: Doesn't really trust others that much
Other: Not really
Example of my roleplaying:
Sirius walked thorugh the forest. What did the shadows hide? She turned back to Fenrir. "What did the Alphas say again?"
(Both my characters)
Activity level: Mostly on every day. If I suspect I'm not going to be on that day, I'll PM you.
Please tell me what part of the rules I need to look over if something's still not right.
Thank you :D

Edited at February 18, 2022 11:06 AM by Wolfborn
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 10:56 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please look over the rules again.

Wolfborn said:
Name: Zodiac
Role: A pride tiger, maybe a mate of the leader?
Opinion on the pride: the role part says it all :)
Apearance: White tiger
Personality: Energetic, sometime serious but also sometimes a goofball
Crush: Uhhhhhh...
Mate: Can i make her a crush if there's nobody?
Cubs: if she's an adult, then yes
Affiliations: Pretty good around the other tigers
Other: Not really
PM me if you need more :D

Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 11:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I edited my form.
Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 18, 2022 11:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I don't want to seem rude. But I'm not convinced you're actually reading everything. It says clearly the Minimum Literacy of this Rp is Semi-Literate, something your form and Rp sample do not meet.

Wolfborn said:
I edited my form.

Uncharted Territory | Tiger Rp | Open!February 19, 2022 04:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
May I reserve a lone female white tiger named Solar?

Edited at February 19, 2022 04:38 PM by Isa's Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us