Wolf Play : Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T
 Poe
07:31:27 
Rev-
Good poll question! ItÂ’s pretty interesting to see where everyone comes from
 teddy
07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-
 Astrom
07:27:06 Storm
ItÂ’s 9:56am here
 teddy
07:26:57 its yellow
Eci
Its 14:26 for me..
 Poe
07:26:40 
I just used so many health potions because I was fighting grizzly and polar bears back to back. Sheesh.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:53 Allons-y / Myth
Most Americans are not up yet.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Bobcat : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 17, 2022 11:20 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

Kavik, the tyrranical leader of the Western Pride, is finally dead. His only surviving offspring, a fairly young lion, has taken over the leadership, and the pride is walking on eggshells around each other. It is no secret that they fear this new king will be just like his sire, and several members would rather take the position for themselves. Scheming, dark secrets, and murderous rumors are spreading. With a terrible flooding season on the way, will this pride finally crumble, or will it push through?

Links

Discussion

Edited at March 23, 2022 10:07 PM by Rising Shadows
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 17, 2022 11:27 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules for the RP

WolfPlay rules apply here. Don't break them.

Forms must be filled out completely.

Appearance and personality must be around 200 words each, in complete sentences (personality can be in-depth bullet points, at least 8), and with mostly good grammar and spelling.

I will not accept forms with images that are not stock and free to use unless it is your own artwork. They must also be properly credited and preferably from DeviantArt.

If someone else has already used the stock you want, find new stuff or different images of the same lion. If you want stock images and need help finding them, I can help.

There will be a maximum of three lions with special coloring. No more than that until further notice. They will most likely be related.

Maximum 5 characters for now. This may change.

This is a semi literate RP, but it is leaning towards literate. If you cannot consistently post more than 200 words per character you play, then this is not the RP for you.

I might add more rules as we go.

Have fun!

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 17, 2022 11:49 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

About the Western Pride

Until now, they have lived in constant fear under a notoriously tyrranical ruler. Kavik gained his position at the extremely young age of three years old, and he did so via murder, deceit, and threatenings. For thirteen years, he ruled over the pride. About two weeks ago, he finally died. It is widely accepted that his death was natural.

In his later years, he did sire a litter that he did not kill. Why, no-one really knows. However, he does have one heir, as only males ascend to the throne. He may have daughters from the same litter, but his son is now officially King.

The rules have begun to change under the new leadership, but not everyone is convinced that Kavik's heir is different. They have been controlled by fear for far too long, and they are done with it. Several are now plotting to take over the pride themselves, but not all of these potential rulers are angels. Sides are being chosen, and those loyal to the bloodline, or those willing to give this new king a chance, are being eyed with uncertainty by their neighbors.

Pride Rules

These are being changed, but the ones that have been set in stone by the new king are these:

Cubs are not allowed to leave the camp without supervision, and there must always be at least one lion or lioness in the camp with them while others are out.

The King and seconds have the final say. If there is a Queen, she is right beneath the King and is to be respected.

All cubs, mothers of cubs under six months, and elders are to be protected and taken care of. They also eat first after a kill is brought back.

Ranks cannot be challenged for without good reason.

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 12:02 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

RANKS

King

He rules over the pride. His word is law, and he is the most powerful lion in the pride. While there are others in charge of patrols and hunting, he gives them the final approval. The new king often attends patrols and hunts.

Queen

She has less power than the king, but she is to be respected and listened to nonetheless. This position is often a political move, but there have been love matches in the past. She is often chosen for leadership and rational skills. She will occasionally take over duties of a second if need be.

Lead Warrior (Second 1)

This position is usually filled by a lion (male) and has been recently reinstated as an actual rank. They are strong, strategic, and experienced. They will lead patrols and are directly beneath the king in times of war.

Lead Hunter (Second 2)

This position, also recently re-officialized, is usually filled by a lioness. They are resourceful, tactical, and agile. They are in charge of planning and executing hunts and will often scout ahead each day and night to track their desired prey for the next hunt.

Warriors

This is simply a title rather than a rank. These are the adult lions of the pride, and they may both hunt and patrol or fight.

Huntresses

This is simply a title rather than a rank. These are the adult lionesses of the pride, and they may both hunt and patrol or fight.

Juveniles

These are the young between six months and two years. They spend their time training and learning the rules.

Mothers

These are lionesses who are pregnant or nursing cubs. They return to their full-time regular ranks six months after parturition.

Cubs

These are young under six months. They are not allowed to leave the camp.

Elders

Lions and lionesses who are aging will retire to the position of elder. Occasionally, kings or queens will resign and join these ranks, but it is rare and mostly reserved for warriors and huntresses.

--

Loners

They are unaffiliated with the pride. They may have been banished or just born outside. They may travel in groups or alone.

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 12:07 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

RANK SHEET

King: Izem -- 5 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows

Queen: TBD

Seconds:

Lead Warrior: Basir -- 8 -- Pg 4 -- Spirits Lunae

Lead Hunter -- Open

Warriors (unlimited)

Aurora -- 6 -- Pg 4 -- Shadow-Wolf
Placing Torak Here for Now -- 5 -- WIP Pg 5 -- Abberant Canines

Huntresses (unlimited)

Shiva -- 4 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
Aina -- 3 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
Reserved -- Pg 2 -- Imperial Sands
Midnight -- 3 -- Pg 2 -- Shadow-Wolf
Freya -- 4 -- Pg 3 -- Opal Fruits
Zira -- 5 -- Pg 5 -- Spirits Lunae
Kailani -- 4 -- Pg 4 -- M I S E R Y
Canyon -- 4 -- WIP Pg 6 -- Isa's Pack

Juveniles (unlimited)

Raffia -- 1.5 -- Pg 3 -- Moth
Hornet -- 1.5 -- Pg 4 -- ScaredyKat

Mothers (unlimited)

Callie -- 5 -- Pg 3 -- Shadow-Wolf
-

Cubs (NEED MOTHER)

Indigo -- Pg 4 -- Moth
Ibis -- Pg 4 -- Moth

Elders

Fang -- 5 (Partially Blind) -- Pg 5 -- Duskfall
-

--

Loners

Maximum 4.
Reserved -- Pg 2 -- Imperial Sands
Faizah -- 6 -- Pg 3 -- Warwren
Ajinx -- 6 -- WIP Pg 6 -- Isa's Pack
-

Edited at April 13, 2022 10:49 PM by Rising Shadows
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 12:08 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Character Form

Name

Rank

Desired Rank

Heir Preference (who do they want to be King/Queen?)

Appearance

Personality

Affiliations

Crush

Mate

Cubs

Other

Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 12:09 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

You May Post.

Remember the Rules.

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Izem

izem3.jpg

5 || Lion || King || Content

Heir Preference: Well, he is king...

Credits for images go to Fotostyle-Schindler on DA

Izem is a large male, weighing in at 530 lbs and standing 4.3 feet tall. His stature is an intimidating one. His body is decorated with scars varying in length and size. His most noticeable are two gashes across his nose, more circular than slice shaped, which have exposed his dark skin and no longer allow hair to grow. He also has several cuts and bite marks on his legs, shoulders, and flanks.

Izem has a cold stare. Actually, everything about him is cold. His refined posture, the soft thuds of his paws making contact with the ground, even the way his fur moves has a dangerous aura to it. His eyes are a hard amber rimmed with dark fur, making them pop out more prominently. His face is nearly always expressionless, or stony in appearance. A smile has not graced his maw in ages; the closest thing to one has been a cruel twist of his upper lips into something resembling a sick grin or a snarl.

When he walks, hard muscle ripples beneath a sleek, bronze pelt. Izem holds himself with a cool regality, head high, tail curled slightly. His long, thick mane is a tapestry of dark browns, golds, and honeys that spreads over his shoulders down to the end of his humerus.

Izem is a handsome lion, but he is unapproachable. Formidable. Dangerous.

Personality

He can be as chilly as his appearance would suggest. Izem has a deep, almost calming rumble of a voice that does not fit his appearance at all, but his tone can quickly grow aloof and clipped in nature. His words are curt and to the point; there is no beating around the bush with this one. If the truth is asked for, the truth shall be made known.

This lion holds strength in high regard -- not necessarily physical strength, as he knows full well that it will not always win a fight -- as well as some form of loyalty. Not necessarily loyalty to an individual; rather, the devotion to an idea or the pride as a whole. He is a calculating individual, mind always working. While he does have physical strength as an advantage, he prefers to use his head first and come up with a plan of action for whatever task lies ahead. Izem also has a fairly strong sense of vengeance.

He kind of has abandonment issues.

Izem is actually, and secretly, quite fond of cubs and, when he is around them, he will often spend his free time playing with them, telling them stories, and practicing hunting or battle moves with them. They were his favorite members of the pride with their little bleps of tongues, besides the ladies, of course, for whom he would show his chivalrous side. He would take on the role of a secondary father for any cub who may feel lonely.

Those in his pride and cubs are the only ones who will ever see a glimpse of kindness in him. For the former, he holds a tone of respect and makes sure that their thoughts are heard thoroughly before he replies. He does not ever mean to disrespect them, though he has no problem quelling disputes with a snide comment or two. That, though, is rare. Izem is his most friendly around the young.

He has a strong liking for the other members of the pride, and he would never think to betray them. Izem may be a king from a lineage of death and destruction, but he remains respectful of his inferiors and would not do anything to undermine their authority or make them look bad. He might be caught joking with them occasionally, should they accept his presence and even showing some sort of affection, though he always keeps himself looking his most powerful in their presence.

Affiliations

Kavik: His father. He never had a good relationship with him, as the former king was not approachable in any sense of the word. He was very distant and only spent time with his son to drill his ideals into Izem's brain. Part of the reason things are changing is because Izem loathes the lion he has taken the throne from. Whenever he shows a hint of his father, he tries to rip it from his personality.

Open, PM me.

Crush

TBD

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

He is open to sisters of his same age.

izem4.jpg

Edited at February 18, 2022 12:24 AM by Rising Shadows

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shiva

danger.jpg

4 Years || Lioness ||Huntress || Something Greater

Heir Preference: Honestly, she doesn't give a buffalo's butt about the drama. She is content to focus on hunting and battling and leave the nitpicky ninnies to their nitpicky things.

Credits for images go to petra128 on DA

Shiva is a lean, mean, fighting machine. She weighs in around 330 pounds and stands at 3.6 feet at the shoulder. With a more wiry, lithe physique, her skeleton and muscling are more visible than they would be on a stockier lioness. Shiva is in the middle weight range but definitely one of the taller lionesses.

Her features are regal and refined, giving her a feminine look that is quite easy on the eyes. Soft, feathery fur covers her body in a sleek manner. Her coat is a light tan in coloration with honey undertones and cream shading on her underbelly; the insides of her legs; her cheeks, chin, and under her nose; and her chest, throat, and sides of her neck. Darker splashes outline skeletal structures and form faint striping on her legs.

Her eyes are a typical amber-brown coloration, framed by thick eyelashes and black skin. They seem to constantly gleam with a menacing light in a manner that screams "run." This lioness carries herself with power and poise; her steps are light but firm, and she holds herself tall.

Her hindquarters sport a few long gashes. Another scar is situated just underneath her right eye, and there are several bite marks and minor scratches from past battles on her legs and chest. She is a fighter, and she has had her fair share of experience.

Personality

Shiva has an extremely ambitious personality. She does not take kindly to competition, yet she strongly disapproves of those who do not want to improve their status. A stagnant lion or lioness is her least favorite kind to deal with. She has always wanted a leadership role, and while she has been loyal, it has never been a secret that she wants more power than she has.

She is what one would call apathetic. With an attitude of "suck it up, buttercup," she is certainly not the most popular of lionesses at the moment, if ever.

Shiva is, without a doubt, dangerous. Her loyalty is given carefully; she does not attach herself to others lightly. This lioness is not exactly friendly, either, and she doesn't pretend to be. She's calculating, icy cold, and focused on the future. Her mind is constantly spinning, formulating a new plot or mulling over new factors. Everyone is a pawn in her game.

"Soft" lions are deemed useless. "Outgoing" lions can come off as ditsy. "Sassy" lions just piss her off. Shiva is one for rigidity and no excuses, regardless of the scenario; she takes everything for what it is and goes with the flow, shifting her plans and courses of action to take the alterations in stride.

She is a more dominant animal, but she has everyone else in the pride to compete with. Despite what some may think, she does love and care for them.Fighting for power only to destroy what she actually cares about... is it worth it?

Affiliations

Open.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

She is open for kin relations. PM me.

deadly.jpg

Edited at February 18, 2022 12:22 AM by Rising Shadows
Dangerous Games || Lion RP || OPENFebruary 18, 2022 12:15 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Aina

3 Years || Lioness || Huntress || Content

Heir Preference: She's hesitant to trust the new king. She does not, however, have a lion or lioness in particular that she would rather see on the throne.

Credits to images go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DA

Aina is a tall lioness, and both of her parents' genetics play in her favor. Standing at almost four feet to the shoulder, she sports a muscular but agile body type; while she is not built all-agility or all-strength, she has a nice skillset in both. Her endurance is high and, while her speed is not the most remarkable, she is in prime condition to run long distances. Her muscles are well-defined and wiry, certainly enhancing the more intimidating appearance she has.

Aina has graceful, feminine features over all. Large, pale dusty blue eyes are framed by thick eyelashes, dark skin, and sleek white fur. Her nose is a mottled mixture of pink and black with the former color congregating around the center groove. Long, shining teeth are visible with the mischievous grin she occasionally sports.

Aima's coat is white, but she has darker cream and gray shading around her face, ears, shoulders, and rump. Her fur is short, soft, and sleek, keeping her warm but also effectively shedding heat. She has a couple scars, though none are overly noticeable, that she has gained through mainly hunting endeavors. And her being brash. She carries herself with a youthful energy while maintaining a calm composure for the most part. Her voice is deeper than many a lioness.

Personality

If loyalty and protectiveness were personified, they would be Aina. She is a quiet, reserved lioness -- until her family is threatened. Aina's strength is both physical and mental, and she will unleash all of the underworld on the unfortunate soul who dared attempt harm her family in any way. She can have quite the harsh mouth when she feels like it, and sharp claws don't hurt either.

Aina's forte is mental destruction. This female can locate a weakness and stab at buttons like no other. She whips up lies more easily than anything, and she's good at weaving stories. Of course, in her current circumstances, this gift has been used mainly for the entertainment of her younger pride members, but there has been a time or two when she has waged psychological war on another lion or lioness.

Outside of her sibling attitude, she is quite mature. While Aina is aloof and certainly not the most outgoing creature, she can hide it when she needs to and will grin and bear it. She is adventurous, but her idiotic actions died within her first year or so of life. Now, she is much more rational in her decisions and plans before doing.

She enjoys hunting, though playing with cubs is her favorite pastime. It is Aina's dream to one day raise a family of her own, but for now, she is content with helping to provide for her pride members. Her maternal drive is strong, and it plays in her favor when it comes to protecting those around her.

Affliations

Open, PM me.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Cubs

None

Other

She is open for siblings, cousins, parents, etc.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us