hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T
 Poe
07:31:27 
Rev-
Good poll question! ItÂ’s pretty interesting to see where everyone comes from
 teddy
07:29:21 its yellow
ET
I didnt even know that the website was alive after AF XD
 Gallifrey Falls
07:28:35 Allons-y / Myth
8:28 am for me
 Eternity
07:27:12 ET
I'm finally uploading all my AF pieces omg, I'm usually right on it but I was so late this year LMAO
 Revelry
07:27:09 Rev
Since Americans are sleepy, come check my poll
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Bobcat : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 13, 2022 11:36 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plot:

Once upon a time not that long ago world evolution was essential in the suburban plains of Canada. Humans were yet again taking over the land and the once pristine and thriving meadows and forests around are on the brink of destruction. The date for demolition has been made clear and the dog pack who have their territory in those parts must find new lands, dens and a camp. One Pack. One Territory Destroyed. One plan. Escape.

Can they get to the undisturbed Rocky Mountains? Can they make the journey to where their wolf ancestors came from?

No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 13, 2022 11:38 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

About the Pack:

The Alberta Pack, or so they call themselves, is a well established dog pack, ruling most of the territory at the edge of the Eastern suburbs of Alberta City. They are a varied mix of breeds, mutts, more wolf like breeds and the smaller types such as the Boxer or Beagle. All of the dogs are mongrels, usually at least a mix of 3-6 different breeds although some maybe more and some maybe just two breeds crossed after the breeding of two purebred runaways.

They pride themselves with their territory and their hunting and battle skills. Patrols and hunts are organised at dawn, dusk and occasionally the middle of the day if it’s not too hot. With such a variety of dogs, they have talent for every role and spend their days in the meadows and forests surrounding their camp.

They live in a large copse just on the edge of the small layer of forest that splits them from the suburbs. It has a small edging of bushes and a protected area inside with several dens dug out. There is a large rock at the edge that is often used for pack meetings and the Alpha’s den is dug out underneath it. About twenty fox engths away from the entrance to the camp is a small circle of tall bushes with a dog sized hole as the entrance into the centre. It is in a hollow surrounded by tightly knit trees.

This is where the mothers go to have their pups and for the first few days they will stay there, letting the pups get used to the forest and open their eyes in a quiet space. After a few weeks the mothers will go back there for some time alone with other mothers to have some peace and to let their wellbeing recharge.

Across the large meadow beside the camp there is another strip of forest and then a river. There is a bear family that lives there but poses no threat to the dogs. It is still a danger however so dogs must be wary. The dogs in the pack are very aware of their wellbeing and so the ‘Mother Circle’ was created for the new generations of pups to have their first days in. The other dogs also often take walks by themselves or with a close pack mate and rid themselves of their problems, coming back to their duties refreshed and happy.

No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 13, 2022 11:41 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Roles:

(Roles with one position - Delta and Medic - can be male or female)

Alpha Pair:

The Alpha Male and Female are mates for life, as almost all of the dogs in the pack are. They take on seperate roles in the pack but they have equal power and control in every situation. The Alpha Female often helps the new mothers and makes sure that pack training is going well and so on. She is also in charge of moving the pack and is often the one who is in charge of seeking the occupants of their territory. This is where the Alpha Male comes in. He is usually in charge of keeping the pack safe and organise battle strategies against the odd predator that comes within the pack’s area. He makes sure everyone is protected and is a stickler for pack rules. Both the Alpha’s take a pack meeting once a day or every two days (unless one of the pair is unable to attend.)

Beta Pair:

The Beta pair are second in charge, doing everything that the Alphas can’t do or are too busy to do. The Beta Female also helps the Alpha Female and tends to her needs whenever she can and vice versa with the Beta Male and the Alpha Male. One of their main roles is to organise Patrols and Hunts, often leading them too and selecting the team that will go. They become the new Alpha’s once the old ones either die or retire.

Delta Dog:

The Delta is the next dog in the hierarchy, unmated and often younger because of this. When the Delta Dog becomes one of the Beta Pair they usually select a mate and have their first litter if they haven’t already done all of this. They lead most of the hunts and patrols and go pretty much every day on at least one of these. Their sole purpose is to get the best leadership skills, and gain the knowledge needed for when they step up into the Beta position. If the Alpha Pair and the Beta Pair are busy they are also allowed to call and lead a Pack Meeting if asked to do so by the higher ranking dogs.

Medic/Medic Apprentice:

The Medic is a vital part of the Pack’s survival, tending to the physical illness and injury that comes through the pack but also tending to their mental and spiritual health and needs. They are the only dog apart from mothers and pups allowed in the Mother’s Circle and will often stay there for several days if more than one mother is due over a few days. The Medic is the most knowledgeable dog in the pack and is often included in important decisions that the Alpha Pair makes.

They very occasionally have mates and pups of their own but this is quite rare (Please state in your form if you wish for them to have a mate/pups).

The Apprentice chooses their path once they are weaned and will train with the Medic while the other pups train with their warrior trainers.

Warriors:

The Warriors are the sole of the pack, protecting, maintaining and caring for the pack and it’s territory. They go on patrols and hunts several times a day and go on shifts in the night to protect the camp and the Mother’s Circle in case of any new predators entering the area. They are also the soldiers in battle and will fight to the death for the pack.

Once warrior dogs reach the age of about 7-8 years old they are called upon in a special ceremony and given the highly regarded role of a senior warrior. These dogs are the best of the best and are the tight circle surrounding the Alpha Pair. They are very intelligent, not dogs to be messed with and it is an honour if a pup is trained by a senior warrior.

Mothers:

The Mothers are the warriors/other roles who are either going to have pups or have given birth and are raising them until they are weaned at 4-5 weeks at the latest. Then they are granted about 2 weeks of full rest and then they start easing back into their pack duties, until after about a month and a half they are fully expected to be back into their roles completely.

Elders:

The Elders are the retired members of the pack, for whatever reason, and are usually about 10 years plus. Some Senior Warriors will continue their working life until they are older than that but it really depends on the dog and whether they have permanent injuries or illnesses. They are the storytellers of the pack and will entertain the pups and juveniles with tales from their early days.

Juveniles:

The Juveniles are the second youngest group in the Pack. They are pups who have been weaned and are in training for whatever their future role is to be. Warriors and the Medic, (the Medic has one Apprentice) train the juveniles from when they are weaned to when they are a year old. On their first birthday they have a ceremony for all the pups in that litter and they start their life as a warrior or the Medic’s Assistant (when the old Medic retires or dies the new one takes his or her place).

The Juvenile stage is when the Alpha Pair, the Beta Pair and the Medic are on the lookout for a new Delta Dog if one is needed.

The Juveniles are the most energetic in the pack and are often quite annoying, but very entertaining none the less.

Pups:

The Pups are the youngest group in the pack. They are newborns, not yet weaned and still suckling from their mother. They open their eyes at 5-7 days old and spend most of that time in the Mother’s Circle. They then spend the next few weeks living within the bounds of the camp and then they have a ceremony to signify the start of their time training as a juvenile. A Warrior/The Medic are selected at this time to train each pup.

Edited at March 8, 2022 04:38 PM by Spiritus Lunae
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 13, 2022 11:42 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Rules:

1. The Alpha Pair’s word is law unless it forces unnecessary danger onto the pack.
  2. Pups are not allowed to leave the camp or Mother’s Circle at ANY time unless accompanied by their mother or a fully trained Warrior.
  3. Dogs are not to go as far as the river alone.
  4. The eating order is:

Pups (if they are eating some meat)

Mothers

Elders

Alpha Pair

Beta Pair

Delta Dog

Medic

Senior Warriors

Juveniles

Warriors

5. All Warriors must go on at least on Patrol and one Hunt per day (unless they are injured/sick

Edited at February 13, 2022 11:43 PM by Night Shade Pack
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 13, 2022 11:45 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Roleplay Rules:

1. Follow all WP rules - If you don’t know them then please take the time to read them.
  2. Up to 3 characters - Otherwise it’s too confusing.
  3. Please have at least 3 weaknesses for your character - No God Modding either.
  4. Please show proper grammar, punctuation and spelling in your form.
  5. Use either your own or properly credited images - I don't want the forum locked.
  6. Responses should be 200+ words but please let me know if you are having trouble with that (especially if you have multiple characters) - If you don’t let me know then I will have to exclude you from the RP if it carries on.
  7. Include your dog’s breeding, all of the breeds that that dog has in their blood and make sure your dog has the characteristics of some of those breeds - Preferably all of them.
  8. Please be active - Or at least PM me to let me know if you are going away or won’t be active, I get that WP is not your life entirely and you have other things on. :)
  9. HAVE FUN! This is a must!

Edited at March 29, 2022 07:37 PM by Spiritus Lunae
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 13, 2022 11:48 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Character Sheet

Alpha Female: Reserved - Me

Alpha Male: - Zero - Nikki Afton

Beta Female: - Reserved - Spellbound

Beta Male: - Reserved - Royal Pack

Delta Dog: - Reserved - The Wayne Pack

Medic: - Reserved - Spellbound

Medic Apprentice (Juvenile): -

Senior Warriors:

Reserved - Me

Warriors:

Elders:

Mothers:

Reserved - Mist Runners

Sakura - Nikki Afton

Juveniles:

Pups:

Echo - Nikki Afton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:

Breed:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Kin:

Affiliations:

Crush:

Mate:

Pups:

Other:

Edited at April 3, 2022 06:12 PM by Spiritus Lunae
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 14, 2022 12:12 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve the Delta?
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENFebruary 14, 2022 01:39 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Of course!
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENMarch 29, 2022 07:40 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
I will add to the rules section accordingly. You may now post!!
No Way Home - Semi Lit Dog RP - Sign Ups OPENMarch 29, 2022 08:07 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
May I reserve the Beta Female and Medic.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us