11:39:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I finished some quests today and now i need to level up 15 more wolves

Bjake
Lmao that was random
 distant-lands
11:38:38 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts on this as a base? i'm gonna use it for my adopt shop.
 BJake
11:37:55 Don't call me BJ.
Heh heh heh
Bye bye
 kycantina
11:37:55 ky
I'm alright! Head hurts but getting dinner with friends in a bit :) How are you?
 Red River Wolves
11:37:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
I'm going to hot springs them once I run out of new wolves to throw into battle
 Amygdala
11:36:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky!
How are you
 kycantina
11:36:09 ky
Amy!
 Amygdala
11:35:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I feel you there...hot spring and blue feathers are my best friends in these situations
 Red River Wolves
11:34:48 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's more of a "all my main wolves are either exploring or injured. My pack happiness is zero and I don't feel like healing them individually" XD
 Amygdala
11:32:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Nah it's okay...i am not planing on top spot this event
 Red River Wolves
11:31:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
Should I pull my reserves out? Everyone Queen and below to the pups has not been out used since training
 Zeraphia
11:31:20 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD I usually didn't participate in the last few. But this march I went ham on the event and snagged quite a few. 3 GBs (kept one) LF, an Amela, and a few others.

>:D
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome To The...

Special Abilities...

A simi literate role play.

1 Table of contents

2 Plot

3 Rules

4 Roles

5 Sign Up Sheet

The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Plot

In a far land there is a boarding school, for the abandoned. One of the eight kids had found a sapphire, but when it was touched by the youngling each of the kids had new found abilities. The kids their all have abilities within themselves, but all of them think their the only one in the boarding school with a ability, and so they all keep the secret to themselves. However the teachers seemed to know this for years now, but how will the now teenagers react when the teachers say their sending them to a different boarding school currently known as, Magic’s bound.

Edited at February 12, 2022 12:14 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
<^Rules^>

0 Must have decent grammar. Which means decent punctuation, and canalization.

0 Details are important in role plays!

0 Must reply with a minimum of 200 words each post, I understand writers block every once in awhile.

0 Minimum of 100 words in personality, and appearance.

0 Hate the character not the person behind the screen.

0 Follow all eves rules, and that includes keep it all PG13

0 Maximum of 2 characters. Can have 1 teacher, and 1 student, but not aloud to play more then 2 students goes for teachers to.

0 Put cookie in other if you have read the rules.

0 Be active and post At least once ever three days, but please feel free to pm me if you can’t post for a few days.

0 Three strikes and your out of the role play.

0 Have fun!

Edited at February 13, 2022 01:56 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Magic’s Bound Boarding School

^Principal 0/1^

^Co Principal 0/1^

^Teachers 0/6^

RanBow Boarding School

^Principal 0/1^

^Co Principal 0/1^

^Teachers 0/6^

Teens

^Students 0/8^

~Fire 0/1~

~Lightning 0/1~

~Psyche 0/1~

~Ice 0/1~

Reserved: Shadow-Wolf

~Manipulative 0/1~

~Water 0/1~

~Mender 0/1~

Reserved Moonlight Stars.

~Speed 0/1~

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Fire

You can manipulate fire, and use it with out hurting your self. You can ignite flames from your hand, and your eyes will grow bright orange, causing a fire type of effect in your eyes. If you lost focus of the flame in your hand it will slowly start burning the wielder.

Lightning

Thunder storms are your favorite type of weather, and you can summon bolts of lightning during the storm. You can summon small bolts of lightning from your hand, but you must be careful around people as you can shock someone with your very touch if you get to exited. Your eyes will be brighter then normal when lightning bolts ignite from the storm clouds, and yes you can manipulate lightning.

Psyche

When focused on a specific person, you can see into there thoughts good, and bad. You most likely carry a bit of stress. You can not manipulate minds, but you do know what their are planing to do even if it’s just going to cheat in a race, or prank you. You can know it all. You must be in the room with that person to look into their mind.

Ice

You can not manipulate ice, as it is solid unlike Fire, and lightning. Yet you can spawn Ice, but unlike fire it won’t appear around your hand, and it will instead take the shape, and placement that you want. If your not concentrating your powers will not take your desired position.

Manipulative

You can manipulate a person’s thoughts. Even though you don’t know what the person is thinking you can choose what they will think, so you can choose that they dive into the pull, rather then jump in. Yet you have to be near the person to manipulate the.

Water

You can manipulate water from a ocean or from a simple cup. You can also create water from your hands, but it takes a lot more focus. You will often fill connected with the rain, and oceans.

Mender

You can fix what is broken, say if someone broke their leg you’d be able to fix it, but the pain will stay for a week afterwards. You heal much faster then others, a scrape would be gone in 1 minute.

Speed

Your faster then anyone else, and can easily beat a marathon in 5 minutes if you concentrated on being fast the entire way. Yes you can run at a normal speed, but if you focus you can go much faster. You are more flexible, and don’t get tired easily, but you are not as strong as normal kids are.

Edited at March 10, 2022 03:59 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form
Full Name:
Ability:
Appearance:
Personality:
Flaws:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:
Other:

Edited at February 13, 2022 01:53 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

<^OPEN^>

Edited at February 12, 2022 12:16 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENFebruary 12, 2022 12:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Form WIP
Full Name: Tiffany Alex Opahiko
Ability: Psyche
Appearance:

Tiffany stands at 5’7”, and weighs a average of 120 pnds. She has a muscular build, especially on her arms and legs, otherwise she is decently skinny. She has large hands, and has narrow eyes, skinny lips and a well rounded nose.

Tiffany’s eye color is a bright green and she is a Mexican, but her skin color is a lighter tan then most. Tiffany has dirty blond hair, that fades into a darker brown. Her hair is usually in a low ponytail, that stops right past her shoulder blades. A few locks of hair will fall in her face from time to time, and she does not wear make up. She says that makes people weak.

Tiffany usually wears a white bra, and a green almost forest green string shirt, with a black leather coat. She only wears dark blue or light gray shorts, and or pants. She wears black never white tennis shoes, as much as she likes boots, tennis shoes work better for running around. She wears light gray, or white socks.

She has a heart locket around her neck, which has a picture of a stray dog that she was close to, and that had passed on. She also wears a pendant around her neck which has a emerald in it. She wears a rope bracelet that has teal, and green colors of rope around her right wrist,

Personality:

Tiffany is the definition of a sweetheart; a friendly, kind, timid, individual. Some say she’s to nice for her own good, which they are most definitely correct. From first glance she seems like a timid, unconfident young lady who can’t stick up for anything including herself, but when you start to befriend her you see that she is everything above with a kind, and caring side. If your best friends or better with her you get to see the true her; you see everything you have already seen in her, but now she shows her strong hearted, sarcastic, blunt, intelligent side.

She truly has a bright, and beautiful heart of a warrior, she’s a fighter she doesn’t go down easily, but from first glance she sure looks like she does. No matter if it’s a deadly illness to a actual one on one fight, she won’t just cave in she will in fact fight with everything in her. She has this need to protect her family. Resulting her to be ready to lay down her life. She is only going to fight if she absolutely has to for the family’s or her safety.

Never-less her overly bright, timid overlay she is always in a constant war with her mind. She’s oftenly criticizing herself spoken through words or not, which leads to her criticizing her thoughts and it’s just a constant battle that never seems to end. She has most definitely tried suicide once or twice when she was younger, but decided against it. She had found her purpose. She was to help anyone hurt, wounded, the weak, and the ill.

If she has great trust in you, and you have seemed to have not broke that trust in any way. She will and is honest about anything. She may not spill out everything and anything about her past, but she sure will find the courage to tell you if something is currently bothering her so much that she needs someone to talk to.

Flaws:

-Being alone by herself in a large area.

-She fears that she will beat herself down to much.

-She greatly fears flying at high heights.

Strengths:

+Is honest to one’s she trusts.

+She is quite loyal to herself and her friends.

+She has great strength within herself.

+Fast learner

Weaknesses:

-Shy

-Doubts her physical appearance, personality, thoughts.

-Multi-tasking

-Overthinking

Backstory:

Edited at March 10, 2022 04:14 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENMarch 9, 2022 09:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Altha Alina Anluan
Female (she/her)
Mender
•••
Altha has soft fair skin that is covered in freckles. She has hazel eyes and shoulder length chestnut hair she usally keeps in a pony tail so it doesn't get in the way. She is 5'0 (152.4 cm) she is pretty skinny and light. She could comes from a English family.
She usally wears dresses or skirts her common outfit is a light blue dress (sky blue) with a little white heart where your actual heart would be it's just on a dress. The sky blue dress stops just above her knees she wears white tights that go just below the knees. She wears black doc martins with little roses on them as roses are her favorite flower.Shoes look like these
Personality;
Flaws:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Backstory:
Other: WIP also is this still open or not cause I kinda like the idea of it
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENMarch 9, 2022 10:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I reserve Ice?
The Special AbilitiesÂ… || OPENMarch 10, 2022 03:57 AM