Wolf Play : Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
01:24:43 Vah the Ancient One
If I can get her to sit down long enough. Good grief.
 Hugs4Bugs
01:24:09 Ed (he/they)
LMAO, that's the best xD

Hopefully she heals quickly though :')
 Long Wang
01:24:07 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Luna,
the only one I kept from the three GhostfacexSeaflower pups I bought from fireweaver. -WP Click- All of them are pretty cool. She looks amazing and I hope you get good pups!
 Zeraphia
01:22:06 Vah the Ancient One
The funny thing is... we all just kind of stared at it for a minute too. "Wow"
"Yeah"
"Bandaid?"
"Uh, no. Med bag."
 Luna🌕
01:21:09 Silver (She/her)
Long wang
She was the last of fireweaverÂ’s high talent pups and I saw her and she was perfect
 Hugs4Bugs
01:21:08 Ed (he/they)
Vah

No joke, when I tore a hole in my knee, that was my same mindset xD
"Oh no, I can't stain my sock!"
Not "Oh no, I have a gaping hole in my knee!" xD
 Zeraphia
01:20:23 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Her shoes. The beat up old pair of converse. I told her we could throw them in the wash with a bit of vinegar and they'd wash up nice and neat.

But yeah. She had blood alll the way down her leg.
 Moonnightshade
01:20:02 
YO, hidden falls is stacked with food
 Long Wang
01:19:59 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Luna,
She looks nearly the exact same as another Quasar wolf I had. Same lineage, (SeaflowerxGhostface) nearly same talents and rarity.
 technoblade
01:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
I just got sucked into doing a math problem god dam it
 Nevermore.
01:19:40 Never/Nev
Vah

Her shoes?? I suppose I can respect that. Was there blood on them?
 EverygreenHills
01:19:03 
Silver
ALL HAIL THE QUESO ARMY
 EverygreenHills
01:18:57 
Imma poof now chat! cya!
 EverygreenHills
01:18:18 
Silver
Eclipse
 Luna🌕
01:18:15 Silver (She/her)
Evergreen
Founding queso shave been queso Ed and now smol queso may occur ALL HAIL
 Moonnightshade
01:18:01 
Luna
Maybe Sea?
 EverygreenHills
01:17:32 
Silver
ALL HAIL THE QUESO ARMY
 Luna🌕
01:16:50 Silver (She/her)
Yay used my second dye! Close to dye 3Â… maybe the queso army will have new pups soon! Names? -WP Click-
 Zeraphia
01:16:40 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Yup yup. It was pretty gnarly.

She was more worried about her shoes though
 Nevermore.
01:14:30 Never/Nev
Vah

That's what happened to my face 🤧
Oh boy, a shredded knee is not fun. She'll be limping for a while.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : 0
Grey Fox : -2
Rattlesnake : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 7, 2022 04:10 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Power Struggle

Every lion knows the tail (did you see what I did there?) of the two sisters who were vying for the spot of Queen, both wanting the same things. Ultimately, though, neither could have everything they wanted, and had to choose which path to follow. One chose power, the other chose love.

A pride left in shambles as it's Queen fell ill, her daughters both vying for the throne of Queen, though they knew only one could be chosen. One day, though, the younger sister withdrew herself from the race for the thrown, allowing her older sister to be chosen to succeed to the throne as her Mother's replacement. Intent on seeking out a life that wasn't ruled by her sister, or anyone else, the younger sister leaves the pride, however, she doesn't leave alone. While the elder sister had gained the power of the pride, her position as Queen, the younger sister gained something that many would consider much more valuable: love.

Unfortunately, the male who claimed her heart is none other than the male her older sister had her sights set on, further dividing the two than before. Even with years having passed, not all wounds have healed with time, leaving a bitter taste in both of their mouths when it comes to the other. Despite this, both have found success in their lives. The Older sister leads a strong, healthy pride that is flourishing under her leadership, whereas the younger sister has lived a quiet but bountiful life.

Their bliss is coming to an end, though, as a new threat lingers on the horizon, it's eyes set on claiming everything it sees. A powerful coalition has arrived, threatening the existences of both pride and family as they know it. The only way for them to possibly have a future is by putting aside old wounds and finding a way to work together to overcome this new danger.

This is a pretty detailed Lion rp with a lot of working parts. So please be prepared to read everything.

Tenebris Umbra and Polly are my Co-Leads for this Rp. Please show them the same respect that you would show me, as they hold basically the same power. Any disrespect will result in being removed from the rp.

Edited at February 8, 2022 04:39 AM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 7, 2022 04:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WPs and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. This means in both Rp and in Discussion. Inactivity will result in removal from the rp.

2. No perfect or Overpowered characters, no god modding, powerplaying, etc.

3. This is a semi-literate rp at the minimum, this will need to be shown in both Rp posts, as well as character sheets.

4. Due to the Lion's belief's and for the purpose of this rp there will be no White Lions in the Pride for the time being.

5. Be respectful to everyone. If you have any problems, Pm me so we can address the situation.

6. This is going to be an rp filled with drama, violence, fighting, etc. please be prepared to participate and understand characters may become injured and even killed.

7. For the purpose of this Rp, no orphaned cubs, they all need to have their mother at least.

8. Appearances need to be at least a semi-detailed description. Properly credited free to use stock images are allowed, however, for the purpose making my life easier they must be from Deviantart. If I have to correct your images 3 times, it's grounds for an automatic denial from the rp.

9. The Coalition males will start as NPCs, but as the Rp progresses and they become more prominent features within the rp, I'll likely open them up. If you've read everything come up with a single sentence subplot for your or someone else's character.

10. If you have any questions about the rp, please ask me. I'm happy to answer questions.

11. Have fun!

The Kilosa Pride Rules

1. Any Lions or Lionesses who disrespect or attempt to Usurp the Queen and her Ruling are subject to punishment via starvation, exile, or death.

2. The Queen word is law. She must be obeyed and respected at all times.

3. Lions and Lionesses wishing to have cubs must get it approved by the Queen first.

4. Relations with outside lions or lionesses is strictly forbidden. Cubs born from an outside lion are likely to be abandoned or killed, the parents suffering a similar fate.

5. At Kills, the Queen is allowed to eat, whereas the rest of the pride must earn their spot at the kill.

I may add more.

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:01 AM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 7, 2022 04:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Information

Background Information

It's been about 4 Years since the Younger Sister left and the Older Sister took over the pride.
The youngest sister was 3 years at the time, and the older was just a bit over 4 years, making them both 7 and 8 Years old respectively.

Unbeknowst to any of the pride, the Queen is the reason the Coalition of males is at their doorstep. She made a deal with them in hopes they could push the male her sister is mated to back into the pride, and eliminate her sister from the situation entirely. Unfortunately, when they saw the pride she controlled, their plans shifted.

Pride Information

Lore
In the pride, there are some odd lores to be aware of. These are aspects of the pride that aren't always found in others.

White Lions
In the pride White Lions, also known as Leucistic Lions, are not looked down upon like they are in other prides. Rather than be seen as a genetic abnormality, or a stained gene, the pride views them as sometihng a little different. Instead, they view the pale presentation of pigment in the white lions to be a sign that they're descendants of the gods. These lions and lionesses are rare, and the pride takes extra steps to revere them a little. This is one reason the Queen was so set on gaining the favor of the male who left with her sister, for he was a White Lion.

The Gods
Much like in different societies, the Pride has a couple of gods that they look to. Below are listed just a few of the main ones that are likely to be mentioned.

Osun - Goddess of Fertility, Beauty, Love, Water, and more. She's oftened connected with Divination and Destiny. This is the main goddess that lionesses in the pride speak of due to her link to cubs.

Erinle - God of Healing and Comfort. He is the one looked to whenever a lion is sick or injured.

Logunede - A Warrior God, who is also the God of the Hunt. Typically the one looked too whenever threats are in the area, or hunting hasn't been successful.

They don't play a super big role, but they might be mentioned at one point or another, so giving them names felt necessary to a degree.

Scuttlebutt/Gossip
A lot of the gossip in the pride stems from things the Queen has said, allowing herself to control the narrative on how she and the circumstances she's been in are perceived. Below are some of the different occurrences she's spoken of to the pride.

- She let the entire pride know when her sister chose to leave, telling a tale of how her sister stole the male she had been wanting, and that her sister seduced him while knowing this. That her sister betrayed her in this way because she was to be chosen to be Queen over her.

- She also then later passed that her mother, before she passed, had a dream of her leading the pride along side a descendant of the gods (therefore a white lion), and that her mother had been supporting the union between her and her sister's now mate. It showed that their former queen had seen it from the gods that their union was meant to be, and therefore blessed.

- She has also made it so that it appears she cannot have healthy cubs, and her belief is that she cannot have healthy, surviving cubs because she hasn't been with the right male. Instead, with her sister stealing her chosen male, her sister has caused the gods to foresaken her womb from ever carrying healthy like until she produces heirs by the correct male. Basically, her sister has cursed her. Except, she's made it seem less crazy, and more believable in the sense that she's made herself into a victim who is clinging onto anything that makes things easier.

Other

A Queen Revered
It's important to know that the previous Queen was adored, basically worshipped by the pride. This devotion has extended from the previous Queen to her now leading daughter. Due to this, many of the pride is completely loyal to the current Queen, and many believe what she has said about her sister.

The Current Queen is a bit off her Rocker, but no one really knows it, or knows the extent. She has never had a litter of healthy cubs, her only surviving daughter is frail, weak, and almost sickly. Many believe the female was born this way, what they don't know is she is that way because of her mother. Her mother, in her demented beliefs, always allowed any surviving young to die in that firs night from not feeding them. For this daughter's luck, a nursing mother found her, and did her best ot take care of her, but with her being small, malnourished, and weak, she oftened got bullied from nursing whenever she was fed. This female in question has never breathed a word of what she knows in fear of her and her offspring being killed.

Because of their loyalty to their Queen, it's likely the pride will work to try and split the younger sister and mate up to try and encourage him to union with the Queen so they can finally have healthy heirs.

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:02 AM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 7, 2022 04:14 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Role Explanations

The Kilosa Pride

Queen
The Queen is the Older Sister, the female who ascended to the through after her mother. She is the primary ruler over the pride, the authority over them. Her word is law, and she is to be respected and obeyed, or consequences will be dealt. With the throne being earned by blood and birth, it's difficult to challenge for the position. In order to, someone would basically have to throw a coup and hope that the pride didn't turn against them. She decided everything that has to do with the pride, and nothing is done without her paws being involved.

High Guard
This is the highest ranked male in the pride, but not considered what a King would be looked at as. After everything that happened, the older sister used her wounded heart to never allow another lion, male or female, to ascend to a rank anywhere near her own. And, with the male she desireed being stolen, she didn't have any need for a King. So this is as close as it gets. He helps act out the vision and plans of the Queen, and is incredibly loyal to her. It's even possible they've attempted to have cubs together in the past. He is considered the strongest of the males in the pride, and he wears his rank proudly, though he knows overstepping would bring out consequences from the Queen. His authority is merely an extension of the Queen, so you can be assured anything coming from him came from her. His position can only be challenged for with Permission from the Queen.

Guards

These are the males in the pride. Their sole responsibility in the pride is to protect them. Under the guidance of the Queen and High Guard, they patrol and keep watch over the pride and territory. If there are rogues, the Guards are expected to deal with it. Any threat to the pride, they're expected to handle, and they do. The Guards are only allowed to remain in the pride so long as they don't become too ambitious. If they are found doing so, the High Guard will run them out under the word of the Queen.

Huntresses

These are the adult lionesses in the pride (as well as the sub-adults) who are in charge of the hunting for the pride. Their responsibility is to be sure the pride is well fed, and doesn't starve. There is typically one lioness amongst them all who can and will lead hunts when the Queen is not present, and this is a lioness who was chosen by the Queen herself. She holds no official rank, and understands she only holds it through the favor of the Queen. It's also important to note that the Queen holds her Huntresses to high expectations, and while she doesn't expect them to always be successful, she does expect them to put in multiple efforts to be.

Cubsitter
This is the lioness who's sole responsibility to is watching over any cubs in the pride while the others are out fulfilling their roles. While nursing moms sometimes stay behind with their cubs to help nurse any that aren't weaned, she is the one lioness who is always a constant for them. Cubs who are with the pride are never left alone, and she is expected to protect them with her life. Since there can only ever be one cubsitter at a time, if a lioness desires to be one, she must go to the Queen for it to happen. If a cubsitter is killed guarding cubs, a lioness can either volunteer for the position, or one will be chosen for it. In times when there aren't any cubs, cubsitters do join the huntresses.

Cubs
These are all the cubs in the pride who are under about 2 years old. At about a year old, cubs start joining the adults on different things to build and learn skills, however, they aren't considered full members of the pride until about 3 years old. And, even then, they're only considered functioning members of the pride when they have successfully hunted.

The Second Sister's Family

These are pretty self explanatory, but it will give a few details to know.

Younger Sister
This is the younger sister to the Queen, and the younger daughter of the previous Queen. She is the matriarch of her little family, and leads them alongside her mate. The only lions in her little "pride" are her, her mate, and her cubs.
Her Mate
This is the male who left with the younger sister, and who the Queen wanted for herself. He is a White Lion, and was looked upon in the pride as a descendant of the gods and a gift to the pride. He leads the little family alongside his mate, and is the primary protector over the pride, though he gains assistance through his older sons.
Her Sons
These are the male cubs of the Younger sister and her mate, ages ranging from 1 year old to 4 years old. There are only Three Sons.
Her Daughters
These are the female cubs of the younger sister and her mate, and range in age from 1 to 3 years old. There can be up to 4 or 5 daughters.

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:10 AM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 7, 2022 04:17 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Kilosa Pride

Queen
- Zhenga | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

High Guard
- Rp Sample & Activity Level Required

Guards
Max 2
- Reserved for Polly
- Izem | Rising Shadows | Pg. 2

Huntresses
- Nkechi | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
- Shiva | Rising Shadows | Pg. 2

Cubsitter
-

Cubs
-

The Second Sister's Family

The Younger Sister
- Viyan | Polly | Pg. 1

Her Mate
- Tahir | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 2

Her Sons
Max 3

- Zauditu | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
-
-

Her Daughters
Max 4
- Aina | Rising Shadows | Pg. 2
-
-
-

Edited at February 10, 2022 12:59 PM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 03:19 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Pride: [Kilosa or None]
Thoughts on the Sisters: [Their opinions on them both in general, working together, etc.]
Appearance: [Semi-Detailed Description Minimum; Free to Use & Properly Credited Stock Images from DA are allowed.]
Personality: [Detailed Description or a Minimum of 8 Dot Points, though more is preferred.]
Crush:
Mate:
Cubs:
Kin:
Affiliations: [Detailed Relationships]
Other:

Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 04:39 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now open and accepting.
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 04:42 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Older Sister | The Queen

Name:

Zhenga
8 Years
Female
Pride:

Kilosa Pride

The Queen
Thoughts on the Sisters:

The Queen isn't fond of her sister, and views her as the one to blame for all the misfortune she's had in life. In her eyes, she believes if her sister hadn't been around, she would have everything she'd ever wanted and be happy and healthy. To her, getting rid of her sister is the solution to pretty much everything.
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Coccineus on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Zhenga is not a lioness to be scoffed at, a formidable creature of both mind and body. She stands at about 3.8 feet tall, not the largest for a lioness, but she's no slouch either. Her body is a mass of lean and powerful muscle, designed for hunting and killing whatever she sets her sights on. Weighing in at about 380 lbs, she isn't a light weight, and is the farthest thing from a push over. She's a bit heavy, and while she won't be winning any races, her hits aren't sometihng to take lightly either.

Physique wise, the lioness is relatively broad, not as much as an older lioness would be, but she's getting there. At eight years old, she has a wider figure than younger lionesses, her head wide with her ears sitting farther apart on her head. Her paws are wide, and wickedly clawed the 3 inch sharp needles designed for puncturing the hide of her prey. Powerful, rope muscle lines her hips and shoulder, giving her powerful strides and a grip that would make arm wrestlers cry. The heavy lioness if the creature you want at the end of the ambush to bring down the prey your chasing.

Her coat is not free from scars, either, having been around for a bit and partaken in plenty of hunts. The most notable of scars lies upon her left flank, where she was deeply gouged during a hunt by a wildebeest. She's proud to admit it was still a successful hunt despite the goring, but it left her unable to hunt for a while. Other scars have layered upon her pelt, leaving dancing patterns across it for everyone to see. She isn't ashamed of these scars, nor the stories for which they came, and she wears them as trophies of her resilience and strength.

Coloration wise, the lioness isn't necessarily displeasing to the eye either. Having a darker coat, the lioness can stand out at times. Almost an amber tan color for a base coat, her underbelly is a stark white, contrasting brilliantly with the color upon her sides. Her eyes are a dark golden amber color that match her, while her nose is darkening as it slowly becomes all black. Zhenga also has distinctive black half rings along the outside of her ears, it's a lot heavier and darker than others, and overall helps make it easy to identify her.
Personality:

Zhenga's personality is... complicated. At best.
The female is a ferocious and serious creature, leaving little room for failure or disappointment. She's relatively hot tempered, and doesn't tolerate anything from anyone really. If someone angers her, they're going to know the full extent of her wrath, whether they necessarily deserve it or not. Zhen is an aggressively ambitious lioness, and just down right aggressive in general, as she has been her entire life. She doesn't really let anything stand in her way, and if someone tries, she's going to run through it like everything else she has. Once she has her sights set on something, it's best to just ride it out until it's over, it's easiest that way.

Zhenga is as sharp in the mind as she is the body, and has proven, over the years, just how cunning and manipulative she is, not to mention the lengths she will go to in order to get things done. With little to no moral compass, there is pretty much no extent that she won't go to to get what she wants.

- Controlling
- Vindictive and Over Protective
- Cunning and Coniving
- Master Manipulator
- Resilient and Stubborn
- Ambitious and Driven
- Hot Tempered & Aggressive
- Untrusting & Suspicious
- Wary of Others
- Not the Type to Back Down or Give Up
- Not very Motherly in the True Sense
Crush:

Obviously, the male stolen from her.
Mate:

None
Cubs:

She has just her one daughter.
Kin:

Viyan is her Younger Sister.
Nkechi is her Only Daughter.
Viyan's Cubs are all her Nieces and Nephews.
Affiliations:

Nkechi | Her Daughter
Zhenga has a very strained relationship with her daughter, one that is controlling, and not very loving. While Zhenga does, probably, love her daughter, she also almost hates her. Views her as a reminder of her failures, a stain on her bloodline. Due to her daughter's weakned state, Zhenga doesn't let her near any males, afraid the female will lose her life to trying to give life to cubs. She also doesn't allow her to participate in anything that could put her at risk, thus preventing her from increasing her skills and muscle mass.

Viyan | Her Younger Sister
If there is one thing for sure, Zhenga hates her yougner sister. She blames her for all her misfortunes, and wishes nothing more for her sister to cease existing. She wants her mate for her own, believing it to be her destiny to lead the Pride along side him, and bare his cubs. In her mind, her sister stands in the way of everything she wants, and wishes she would just disappear.

Tahir | Her Lost Mate
Tahir is the male who Zhenga has wanted for her own since she first laid eyes on him. She fully believes the feelings were completely mutual before her sister seduced him and stole him from her. Now, she still thinks a future is possible, but all his baggag, meaning her sister, makes it difficult. Her goal is to win him back to her side, so they can be together and live life within and leading the pride together.

wip

Other:

Edited at February 9, 2022 12:48 PM by Imperial Sands
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 04:44 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Younger Sister
looking-blue-by-svenimal-d4lt96i-fullview.jpg
Name:
Viyan
Pride:
None
The Younger Sister
Thoughts on the Sisters:
She's mostly unaware of the rumors her sister has spread about her, but believes that she is in the right. She left with her mate to avoid confrontation. She does not hate her sister, not yet, but she has an obvious dislike--a certain wariness of her sibling. One that shouldn't be there, not between sisters.
shadow-on-the-wall-by-svenimal-d4mgcwd-fullview.jpg
Appearance:
[Credit For All Images: Svenimal on DA. Stock Images.]
Viyan is, whilst most certainly not a small creature, not the largest being out there. She comes it at around 3.6 feet, not being quite as large as some, and not as large as her mother had been in her prime. Her weight comes in at 340 pounds, still a heavy, muscular creature, but something slightly on the slimmer side for her height. It's not as if she's sickly-looking or underfed, she's still a large, formidable huntress, but she's most certainly not the heaviest lioness to exist.

Viyan isn't what many would consider a bulky lioness. She is tall, having long legs and a long body. Her weight is evenly distributed throughout her physique in the form of sinewy muscle, stretching across flesh and bone. It's a figure she garnered from her mother, allowing her to follow in the older lionesses pawsteps and becoming a powerful huntress. She has a slightly slimmer build than some of the other lionesses, not an overly broad chest or shoulders, and not a very large head, but she's still a creature of speed and power.

The lioness, although slightly on the younger side, is not free of scars. Her years of hunting have given her gashes and wounds, divets and bumps of scar tissue. They litter sparcely across her sides, back and legs, and are, in some cases, unnoticeable.

brake-by-svenimal-d2fugwr-fullview.jpg

Viyan has a coat that seems to change hues depending on the light. Overall, she is a pretty, no, gorgeous shade of golden-bronze, often leaning more towards the latter colouration. Sometimes, in certain lighting, she can be a mixture of that golden-bronze and tan, but, still, the lioness leans towards the golden-bronze. Even her chest is a soft golden hue, whereas it is normally cream with others of her species. It turns to something like cream between her forelegs and on her stomach, but her chest remains untouched by the pale colour.

Her eyes, too, are an odd shade. They are a bright colour of what can only be called topaz, a mixture of bronze, gold and honey. They are not at all like the normal yellow or olive eyes that lions tend to have, matching her shades of darker colours.

Even her scent has a softer, darker kind of tint, being a rich, earthy smell.
Personality:
sisters-by-svenimal-d3kvcvh-fullview-1.jpg
Viyan was raised well by her mother, and turned out to be a lioness of an overall pleasant demeanor. She is quiet and respectful to those that have earned it, although not quite something to be regarded as reserved. To the right questions, she can open up like a book, but she's someone that would rather be off to the side, someone that rarely pushes herself to be in the spotlight, and rarely voices her opinions unless pushed to do so. Likewise, she has patience that stretches miles in every direction.

There are rarely things that get passed her observations. In the midst of her quiet demeanor, Viyan is watchful, and notices almost everything. If something escapes her, it is truly uncover, something secretive and well-hidden. She's spent much of her life willingly on the sidelines, and has learned to read body language more than words, to pay attention to the way someone is acting beyond what they speak.

Viyan is soft in nature, twisting herself to the will and needs of others well before her own, and puts others above herself. She is almost a perfect cuddle-buddy, willing to lay with another for as long as they need, so long as they've earned her affection. She is loving and nurturing, gentle and caring. She shows her love for another in many ways, and is rarely afraid of showing her affections for someone.

d32fjn9-ef2c5128-9482-4d2a-96fb-edaff9bd3cb9.jpg

Viyan is, above all else, protective. She might be gentle and loving, but if you harm those that she cares about, there is little she wouldn't do to get back at you. Spiteful might even be the word for it, but she is caring up until a point, and, once you get to that point, there is no coming back. Spiteful, vindictive, manipulative, merciless. Viyan loves until she cannot love anymore, and once you've given her enough reasons to stop loving you, her hatred burns hotter than flames.

Once she's reached her breaking point, there are no second chances. She'll give chances upon chances until you mess up one last time, the straw that broke the camels back so to speak, and she'll have no more of you in her life. It will hurt her, yes, but keeping you there will hurt her more in the long run, and she knows that. Once she's made her mind up about a person being bad, she's stubborn to a fault, and there's little that someone can do to change her perspective.
Crush:
Her Mate.
Mate:
Tahir, Played by Tenebris Umbra
Cubs:
Open to another Two Sons and Three Daughters.

Zauditu is her only four year old, all of her other cubs are three year, two year, or one year olds. She currently has another litter on the way, and is close to giving birth. As in, she's been pregnant for about 100 days, and will give birth very soon - within days.

Zauditu, Her Oldest Son, Played by Imperial Sands
Aina, Her Three Year Old Daughter, Played by Rising Shadows
Kin:
Zhenga, Her Older Sister, Played by Imperial Sands
Nkechi, Her Niece, Played by Imperial Sands
Zauditu, Her Eldest Son, Played by Imperial Sands
Aina, Her Daughter, Played by Rising Shadows
d39r6g2-85dad97d-8f82-4f62-878f-9743608f7b05.jpg
Affiliations:
Zhenga | Queen of Kilosa Pride | Her "Sister"
Her sister is... an interesting creature, for sure. Whilst Viyan doesn't hate her, not yet at least, Zhenga has caused a certain wariness to settle within her heart. How can she truly ever feel at home among her birth pride again? How can she ever feel safe within their confines, knowing that her sister is plotting against her? How can she rest easy knowing that her sister would find it easier to kill her than to claim her as family?
Tahir | Her Mate | Love of Her Life, Her King
Tahir is her King, her Love, her everything. She gave up her pride for him, she gave up the life of a Princess that she'd been born into to move away with him and start their own family. She would go back in time and do it all over again if she had to, just to be with him, her love, her everything. She calls him "My King", because, truly, Tahir is her King. Her partner, her soulmate, the King to her being Queen. He is her King, her one and only.
Zauditu | Her Eldest Son | Her Prince
Zau is someone that Viyan loves very, very dearly. She was pregnant with him when Tahir and herself left the pride, so, really, she has him existing to thank for her getting away from the situation with her mate. He is her Eldest Son, her Heir, her Prince. She would rip the world apart for him if he desired and gift him the broken pieces. She knows he's protective of her, and she is protective of him too. He is her Prince, her one and only.
Aina | Her Daughter | Her Firefly
Aina is a daughter Viyan holds very dear. A member of her second litter, the lioness helped her raise her later litters, and has been a fantastic babysitter whenever she needs a break. Aina has always been a light in her eyes, someone who's smile could brighten up the darkest of days, her Firefly. Aina has been a light in the distance in some of her darker times, times when she doubted that she'd made the right choice, times that she'd believed everything her sister and mother had told her. She is her Firefly, her one and only.
Other:
^^
Let me know about what other pride members think of her/what their relationship with her may have been before she left with her mate if you wanna.
tired-of-rain-by-svenimal-d3lj2f1-fullview.jpg

Edited at February 10, 2022 11:23 AM by Polly
Power Struggle | Lion Rp | Open!February 8, 2022 04:45 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Miracle Heiress | The Queens Daughter

Name:
Nkechi
Meaning "Gift of God"
3 Years
Female
Pride:

Kilosa Pride

Huntress
Thoughts on the Sisters:

Nkechi isn't really sure what to think of either of them. She knows how her mother is, and knows how she treats her, though she thinks it comes from some misgiven type of love. She doesn't want to believe everything her mother has said about her aunt, but also doesn't want to think her mother is completely wrong either.
Appearance:

Credit for this Image Belongs to Charfade on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Nkechi if a female who is merely a shell of a lioness. At 3 years old she should be youthful, with bountiful energy, and healthy. She is truly none of these things. Standing at about 3.3 feet tall, she isn't at all the force that her mother is, and the malnutrition has taken it's toll on her, though it's been made to believe she was just born sickly. With a figure that is more reminiscent of an adolescents and less of the adult she is supposed to be, Nkechi's figure is thin and weak, with little meat on her bones, and even less muscle. Her shoulders and hips stretch the skin of her body, looking as if they're one wrong movement away from piercing it completely. While her ribs protrude as ugly smiles to those around her, a reminder that the female has never had a full meal in her life.

The young lioness has a bit of an unusual appearance passed the thin figure she carries. Her fur is slightly longer than normal, an effort of her body to help regulate her temperature better since she doesn't have the meat on her body to do so. This is seen throughout her body, but more so around her neck and joints. On her neck and around her ears, it almost appears to be like the mane of a very young male, whereas on her joints it appears more in tufts. This fluffier appearance tends to cause those who don't know her to think of her as a younger, adolescent male at a glance.

Like her mother, Zhenga, the young lioness sports a darker coat, something that has a reddish hue to it, whereas her mothers has a more tan or ochre hue to it. As she gets older, her coat seems to darken a bit every year as she does. Her underbelly, though, is a more cream color in comparison to her mother's stark white coloration. It's important to know that while her coat should be vibrant and glistening with health, it actually appears far more dull than it is. Like her coat, her eyes, which should be a warm brown color, are more of a dull muddy hue with little life in them. Unlike some of the adult lionesses, Nkechi still has her cub spots, only they've grown bigger, and they likely will only slightly fade at this point as time passes.

Personality:
Despite everything she's been through, the pain and starvation she's faced growing up, Nkechi is a peaceful and quiet soul. She isn't the type to ask for anything, or speak out turn, and she acts more like a shadow within the pride than an actual member. At this point, she doesn't mind being ignored by others, as it brings on less ridicule from her mother in the end. She doesn't have the strength to fight for her place within the price, and has settled for simply flitting through life like a ghost.

If someone got to know Nkechi they would find a kind and compassionate soul who genuinely cares about the well being of others. She's the type to go out of the way for others, and can be quite naive due to her lack of experience in the world. She isn't wary of others despite her mother's attempt to keep them away from them, and only worries for their safety when they do attempt to get to know her, afraid of her mother's hostility towards them.

Quiet and polite, the female has impeccible manners and she does her best to uphold herself to the standards the an heiress of the Queen would be expected to meet. Inside, she knows that her mother doesn't view hers as a true heir, and she finds herself wanting to prove that she is worthy to be viewed as such. This leads her to sometimes accidentally disobeying her mother and causing trouble, and while it's indirect and unintentional, it does happen. It usually just leads to her being scolded by her mother, and feeling less than again.

Truthfully, though, Nkechi doesn't have a very developed personality, being slightly stunted from her mother doing her best to basically keep her from interacting with the pride, and just living life in general. She does desire to have more, do more, and be more, but she doesn't know how. For now, she feels like she's trapped in a box, and she only hopes she will be able to escape it soon.
Crush:

None
Mate:

None
Cubs:
None

Kin:
Zhenga is her Mother.
Viyan is her Aunt.

Affiliations:

Zhenga | The Queen | Her Mother
"wip"

wip

Other:

What she would look like if she were healthy

Credit for this Image Belongs to Emelyanova2010 on DA. This is a Stock Image.

Edited at February 9, 2022 01:08 PM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us