Wolf Play : The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | Open
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
11:31:20 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD I usually didn't participate in the last few. But this march I went ham on the event and snagged quite a few. 3 GBs (kept one) LF, an Amela, and a few others.

>:D
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅
 Zeraphia
11:24:22 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Eh. If they die, they die. It'll open up more room for the October event.
 Windcrest
11:22:59 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Ahh good luck hope they don't fall to the DS T_T I restarted so my wolves are still relatively young but I definitely feel you on that-

Apples

You'll get there one day :D for now just enjoy the little damage they deal
 Amygdala
11:21:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao happend to me to XD
 Red River Wolves
11:21:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
We're going to ignore me forgetting to not set PvP wolves to pursue
 Zeraphia
11:21:00 Vah the Ancient One
Never!

Wind

... yeah. That means Imma have four on the chopping block. Oh yay
 AppleTrees
11:20:45 Apples
Y'all get to battle bears I'm still battling squirrels and badgers ;-;
 Windcrest
11:20:39 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Oh dang, you're right it's Monday tomorrow... that's so sad actually
 Nevermore.
11:20:11 Never/Nev
Vah! :D
 Zeraphia
11:19:32 Vah the Ancient One
... this is so unfortunate actually--

I just realized that it becomes spring 1, every wolf ages up, right before DS.
 Zeraphia
11:18:50 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD right??

Even with all the extra health, bears just go right through.
 Windcrest
11:18:04 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Yeah- One bear is alright, but 6 is going to destroy my pack regardless if they're all DHs or not XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 5, 2022 08:58 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot Line
Eons ago, before the world was created a being called Chaos existed. It was a throbbing mass of darkness and shadow, like a black hole nothing could escape it. This entity became self-aware one day, realizing it was all alone, it divided into 8 different pieces. Seven of those scraps morphed into new forms which Chaos named Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Life, Death, and Average. These new beings were alive, thriving as 6 new entities were formed from part of Chaos. These entities were called the Ancestral Creatures. The firstborn of these creatures was a giant scaly reptile with giant wings, this creature was called a Dragon. The next was another scaly fiend, this one had no legs but instead had a long, coiled body and sharp fangs Chaos named this creature a Serpent. The third creature's body was covered in thick, fluffy fur it had a long snout and made loud barking sounds, it was named a Wolf. The fourth being was covered in fur as well but it wasn't very thick, instead, a thin glossy layer adorned its body along with a long face and eyes on the side of its head. Its hues were dark brown and were full of kindness and love. It had long, spindly legs and a powerful, majestic body. Water spoke up this time, asking to name the creature to which Chaos agreed. Water named it Horse. The next fiend looked similar to a small wolf but its features were much more delicate and its tail was very fluffy, it was soon called a Fox. Lastly, a giant beast was born with a mane that could rival the power of any of the beings, its lith body demanded attention as it stood above the rest acting like the king. Its name was Lion. Chaos said that these creatures would be the Element's pets as long as they obeyed his command. The newly created Elements agreed before they began to fight over which creature would be theirs, tearing the animals into pieces. Each element held the piece close to them as it began to reform in their arms. The newly made creatures took up different forms in their master's likeness, each being taking on part of the element. Chaos looked down at his children before bestowing upon them one more gift each, a human which would take on their likeness before it became the land and the sea, the sky and the ground. A couple centuries later Average decided to take matters into it's own hands and abandoned the old ways, resulting in a curse being put upon it. It was disintegrated, the only way it lived on was through it's creatures which no longer remembered the other tribes nor possessed any elemental powers. With Average gone, life and death began to fight over a small argument. Neither side would let the other win. Over the course of the next two decades, things began to escalate before all hell broke loose and it became a war. Each side called upon it's siblings to help. Death called on Fire and Earth, who joined without question. Life called upon Water who reluctantly followed and Wind who contemplated before joining.
~
A couple centuries later the war was still waging bloodier than ever. Rivers ran red with spilled fluids and the ground was forever stained. Small groups of people from every tribe were tired of the fighting, they longed for peace. For decades they prayed for Chaos to send something to save them and eventually, the entity did. Six Peace Makers, one from each tribe, watched in awe as a Fox who's midnight pelt was laced with stars, pranced down from the skies on high with a prophecy; the Protector Prophecy.
~
Now 600 years later the six have arrived, having grown up separated and underground. Having never met once another before, they've been moved to a new area of the caves laced with puzzles they must complete to even begin their team training.

Edited at February 7, 2022 11:15 AM by Logics End

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Table of contents
Post 1
Plot Line
~
Post 2
Table of Contents
+
Prophecy
+
Ad
~
Post 3
Rules
~
Tribe & Creature Index
~
Post 4
Open Roles
~
Post 5
Links
~
Post 6
Forms
~
~
~
~
~
Prophecy
-
A Water child will do just fine as long as she has the Fox of Ice,
Flaming wings of fire will help light the way as you search for a daughter with the dragon's blessing,
Deep within the earth a young girl will appear marked with the sand wolf's smear,
the light will guide you to the edge of the world where a child of life has been born laid with his Light Lion in a field of corn,
From the heavens on high we shall bring to you the son of Wind and his Pegasus from the sky,
and lastly where flesh rots and vile stenches fill your nose a son of death and his slithering serpent shall not be opposed,
Six children born when the moon and stars wept,
Six children apart must they be kept,
For when the time is right,
Your six protectors will end the bloody fight.
~
Ad
-
A bloody war has corrupted the six elemental tribes and their creatures for centuries, so when a prophecy comes to promise them peace six children are born to end the fighting. These six are called the Protectors, will they be able to end the suffering everyone has gone through? Can the a poor man's curse be broken? Join this roleplay to find out.
https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=79096

Edited at February 7, 2022 12:53 PM by Logics End

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
1. Follow Eve's Rules!
2. This isn't quite a semi literate roleplay but please type at least a paragraph (4+ sentences.) I get it if you get writers block and every once and awhile have some short ones in there but try and stay above four.
3. Please try to post at least once or twice a day. I get it if you get grounded but if you know you'll be away for an extended period of time (2+ Days) please Pm me.
4. I do a three strike system, like at an old ball game, three strikes and you're out.
5. Cussing is allowed!
6. LGBTQIA+ is allowed!
7. Romance is allowed!
8. Hate the character not the player!
9. Put your favorite Harry Potter character in other.
10. Please do not clog up this thread with chatting, take it to the discussion!
11. Be respectful to everyone!
12. Vincent is an exception to the averse age and the reason why will be revealed in roleplay. Your characters cannot exceed the average age!
13. Have fun!!
~
Creature Index
-
Fire:
Molten Dragon
Volcanic Rattler
Flaming Wolf
Blazing Horse
Wildfire Fox
Fire Lion
~
Water:
Oceanic Dragon
Aqua Viper
Sea Wolf
Hippocampus
Ice Fox
Fog Lion
~
Life:
Medical Dragon
Saving Grace Snake
Rebirth Wolf
Bright Horse
Sun Fox
Light Lion
~
Death:
Hell's Dragon
Basalisk
Rotting Wolf
Carnivorous Horse
Dark Fox
Corpse Lion
~
Wind:
Wind Dragon
Sky Viper
Winged Snow Wolf
Pegasus
Winged Fox
Sky Lion
~
Earth:
Rock Dragon
Sandstone Serpent
Sand Wolf
Forest Horse
Tree Fox
Leaf Lion
~
Tribe Index
-
Fire Tribe
The masters of the fire element - Can withstand great lengths of heat but are very susceptible to Hypothermia & usually have worse fevers - They normally run a higher body temperature. ~ Average life span: 120 years
~
Water Tribe
Masters of the water element - They can hold their breath for extended amounts of time (2 Hours at the max) and love to be in the water but they're more seceptable to heat exhaustion and heat stroke - Run an average body temperature - Average life span: 120 years
~
Earth Tribe
Masters of the earth element - They can see in the dark and are more adapt to it but they can't see color nor can they see very well when above ground - Runs an average body temperature - Average life span: 120 years
~
Wind Tribe
Masters of the wind element - They are naturally very graceful and agile beings although they have hallow bones like birds so their bones break easier - Runs a lower body temperature - Average life span: 100 years
~
Life Tribe
Masters of the life element - They tend to have shorter life spans than most of the tribes but they'be learned to live life to the fullest - Normal body temperature - Average life span: 80 years
~
Death Tribe
Masters of the death element - This tribe lives the longest, not fearing death but instead welcoming it as an old friend. They tend to be more violent than others - colder body temperature - Average life span: 200 years

Edited at February 7, 2022 11:08 AM by Logics End

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Open Roles
~
*Daughter Of Fire ~ Molten Dragon ~ Ravyn Blackburn ~ Logics End
-
*Son of Death ~ Basalisk ~ Caligula Underhill ~ King of Winter~
-
*Son of Wind ~ Pegasus ~ Perseus Aquilo ~ Argos
-
*Daughter of Earth ~ Sand Wolf ~ Antheia Wisteria ~ Rainbow Heart
-
*Daughter of Water ~ Ice Fox ~ Ren Juniper Bushi ~ Pastry Lord
-
*Son of Life ~ Light Lion ~ Aquilo Youngblood ~ Nightwater
-
-
*Death Teacher ~ Hell's Dragon ~ Vincent Jones ~ Logics End
-
*Life Teacher ~ Open
-
*Water Teacher ~ Open
-
*Earth Teacher ~ Open
-
*Wind Teacher ~ Open
-
*Fire Teacher ~ Open
-
-
Average Humans
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
-
Fire Tribe Chief/Queen ~ Open
-
Water Tribe Chief/Queen ~ Open
-
Earth Tribe Chief/Queen ~ Open
-
Wind Tribe Chief/Queen ~ Open
-
Life Tribe Chief/Queen ~ Open
-
Death Tribe Chief/Queen ~ Open
-
-
Fire Tribe Member
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
-
Water Tribe Member
Reserved
-
Open
-
Open
-
-
Wind Tribe Member
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
-
Earth Tribe Member
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
-
Life Tribe Member
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
-
Death Tribe Member
Open
-
Open
-
Open
-
-

Edited at February 11, 2022 06:48 AM by Logics End
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 5, 2022 08:59 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Links
Rp Tab: N/A
Discussion: Discussion

Edited at February 8, 2022 03:35 PM by Logics End
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 5, 2022 09:23 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Forms
~
~
~
Protector Form
-
Name:
Tribe:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes (3+):
Dislikes (3+):
Strengths (3+):
Weaknesses (3+):
Other:
~
Teacher Form
-
Name:
Tribe:
Class They Teach:
Elemental Creature:
Sexuality (Optional):
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes (3+):
Dislikes (3+):
Strengths (3+):
Weaknesses (3+):
Family (Optional):
Backstory:
Other:
~
Other Form
-
Name:
Chief/Queen? (Yes or No):
Appearance:
Personality:
Likes (3+):
Dislikes (3+):
Strengths (3+):
Weaknesses (3+):
Other:

Edited at February 5, 2022 10:11 PM by Logics End
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 5, 2022 09:24 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 5, 2022 10:25 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserved
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 5, 2022 10:33 PM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ravyn Blackburn
Tribe: Fire
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: WIP
Personality: WIP
Likes (3+): Destruction, Sleep, Dragons, Explosions, Pranking people, Cats
Dislikes (3+): Being looked down upon just because she's blind, having to wake up early, life tribe, and water
Strengths (3+): She can sense the heat radiating off of people and uses that as a form of vision, she's found ways around her disability and uses it to her advantage, she doesn't like to give up
Weaknesses (3+): She's blind and cannot see her surroundings, her heat "vision" doesn't work in naturally hot places, she's very hot headed and doesn't like to be told no
Other: Read the rules
~
~
~
Name: Vincent Jones
Tribe: Death
Class They Teach: History
Elemental Creature: Hell's Dragon
Sexuality (Optional): Straight
Appearance: WIP but just FYI, he hasn't aged since he turned 21
Personality: WIP
Likes (3+): Snow, being left alone, quiet, & using his mind
Dislikes (3+): Fighting, being disrespected, going to bed at a reasonable hour, death tribe, his curse
Strengths (3+): He's lived through many major historical events, he knows how to fight, he's immortal
Weaknesses (3+): He's suicidal even though he cannot die, he has a split personality so in the worst of times Samuel could immobilize Vince, he seems to be at a constant war with himself so he could be both focused and completely have no idea what's happening around him.
Family (Optional): Dead
Backstory: Find out in roleplay
Other: Read the rules

Edited at February 7, 2022 11:14 AM by Logics End
The Protectors | Elemental Roleplay | OpenFebruary 7, 2022 12:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Can I join?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh