Wolf Play : Wip | DNP
Chatbox
 Boeing
02:26:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
The easiest way to stop paragraphs mushing together is to go Format > Blocks > Paragraph for some reason
 STS
02:25:24 TS, Speckles
I might go back to exploring, all this talking about dead, is hurting me again ;;
 EverygreenHills
02:25:00 
Silver
All hail the queso army.
 Amygdala
02:24:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
Why would you say that...leave me and my mobile alone🥲
 Stygian Forest
02:24:21 
Blue

Its dead.
 Caeruleum
02:23:49 Cae, Blue
sty, ew, wp on mobile is gross. get on a computer
 Luna🌕
02:23:20 Silver (She/her)
Just added army ranks to my queso army!!! Check it out in my folder
 Boeing
02:22:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Oops lol
 Amygdala
02:22:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Take it easy on vhagar...this might be her last day
 Stygian Forest
02:22:03 
Blue

There is no shift on mobile.
 Caeruleum
02:21:20 Cae, Blue
sty, br tag doesnt have the closing one, its just <br>. as for having a line between paragraphs, hold shift when you press enter, that should do the trick ^^
 technoblade
02:21:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

i was thinking fert figs my bad
 Caeruleum
02:20:06 Cae, Blue
tech, bronze figs dont require apples lol. im just putting them off til im done with college and then free to explore and quest my ass off while job hunting ^^
 STS
02:19:43 TS, Speckles
Cres. Yeah thank you, its just hard to talk about it, Her funeral is on Wednesday next week
 Caeruleum
02:18:20 Cae, Blue
ts, take your time, love. time doesnt exactly heal all wounds but it does make it easier to carry them ^^
 Stygian Forest
02:18:08 
Blue

The spacing so every paragraph doesn't look smushed together like a high-rise building.
 technoblade
02:17:39 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

oh boy with apples or mush?
 STS
02:17:22 TS, Speckles
Cres. Awesome congrats, that is great to hear, yeah im okay not the best. but i will cope
 Caeruleum
02:17:07 Cae, Blue
sty, whats the issue? which part? <.<

tech, figs. all of them <.<
 Kingwolf
02:16:31 King
Pm me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Wip | DNPJanuary 29, 2022 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

You stand in a terrain dotted with hills, small trees, evergreen shrubs, and strange-looking grass. The edges of a marsh can be seen miles away along with a fort to the north. The temperature is warm and the sky is mostly clear. There's a tall signpost with "MISSING" posters right next to a marker that points to farmland. A middle sign shows the word "Thwaite", a calm-looking town positioned in a clearing from the trees and shrubs, large enough to hold a gathering of many from near and far. From where you stand you can hear the Townsfolk talking and chatting from the markets that are positioned in the middle of the town. The large and small hooves of equine, bovine, and the even quieter padded footfalls from that of canines, felines, and even great dragons, manticores, griffins, and strangely, even the tapping steps of insects! One could say their creature half complimented the human halves fairly well. Their uniqueness and mythological prowess are impressive, centaurs of all sizes are living harmoniously.

--------------------

The town was like none other. The architecture seemed magical, medieval cottages and shops that built up the town had expanded high into the sky, most likely for centaurs with larger wings... That's when you see it, you see them! Humans, or humanoids, with large wings! Some have two sets and others have just your standard pair. They dive and swoop, speeding through the air majestically, the embodiment of freedom. They have feathered tails as well, much like a normal bird, their feathers long and silky, shining brightly in the sun. They dress light to be able to move so freely and have their wings actually be able to carry them through the air. Homes that stretch the highest up in the air seemed to be where they lived, the lower, more bulky houses with platforms seemed to be where the griffin, dragon, and manticore centaurs lived, the architecture seemed to completely specialized for them to hold and withstand their bulkier forms.

--------------------

Lower on the ground were smaller creatures, fauns and such, Laughing and joking amongst each other while skipping. Their dainty hooves making a sharper sound along the pebbled ground of the town center. Some Fauns seemed to be more cow-like or deer-like, while others had the usual traits of a goat that they usually held. Fauns were always known for their lighthearted and giddy personalities. They also had a knack for collecting and wearing shiny things, they were collectors and love to roam among the grassy woods and fields. They can often be seen as botanists, florists, zoologists, biologists, or even anything that would allow them to be creative. Many of the Fauns in the town center seemed to be selling bright inks and fabrics, no doubt hand-made by the crafty little beings.

--------------------

The town seemed inclusive, Centaurs, Avians, and Fauns of all kinds and genders gathered, each had their own place here, a job, a home. It's time for you to make your own home, to make a name for yourself.

Gathering your thoughts and belongings, taking a deep breath and exhaling with confidence, you begin to trot across the hill, through the wooded path, wondering who you will be, if you'll be accepted and what kind of adventures you will come across in the near future.

--------------------

Before you continue into the town, you look back at the signpost. It was full of missing posters, holding a few more than you'd have thought should be there. A small pit of worry bubbled up at the faces of missing centaurs, avians and fauns. They all ranged in age, some were doctors, and others had just been schooled for animal and plant studies. Suddenly surprised out of your shock, you hadn't noticed the two deer centaurs walking down the dirt path towards you, tails up in alarm while scanning your figure for threats. The larger of the two stepped forward, "Who are you and why are you here? Do you have travel papers?"

--------------------

They seemed on edge, and as to not make them more so you quickly scramble to pull the dyed parchment from your travel bag while looking at them nervously. They visibly relaxed, now less tense.

--------------------

"Welcome to Wimborne. Keep your guard up while out of the village, there have been far too many disappearances..." A shiver runs up your spine at the edge in his voice, "Do you know what's causing them?" Both snort at your response, and the other centaur trots up to you, hooves picking up dust from the ground.

--------------------

"The cursed ones, they keep taking our own and we have no idea why, but it's common knowledge here. Never leave the town center without company, get home before curfew, and don't open the gate at night. Follow those rules and you'll fit right in."

Proofread and edited by the amazing @Teeth Junkie <333

Background Lore

Edited at January 29, 2022 10:24 PM by Puppy
Wip | DNPJanuary 29, 2022 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Rules

This is LGBTQA+ Inclusive, Be offensive or rude towards anyone and you will be reported and have your character declined

-All WP rules apply

-Reservations last for 48 hours, starting from when I see your post

- 3 characters per player

- post at least once to twice a week.

- The minimum requirement is 150 - 200 words

-No OP characters, no Garys & Marys and so on; please remember that your character will not dodge every blow and will not be a flawless angel.

--Do not spam this thread, there will be a discussion for that purpose. If you have a question PM me

-Respect that I have the decision to decline your sheet

-Hate the character, not the player

-Ask permission before harming another person’s character

-In the character information, please include the full description of the role of the character.

-Please communicate with each other for quarls, romances

-I’m open to suggestions. PM me if you have an idea or put it in the discussion if it is available.

-Romance and friendship is allowed and highly encouraged, the more bonds your characters develop together, the better and easier the story can progress

Please note this is a fantasy myth-based RP characters can be 3 of the following:

Avian

Centaur | 2

Faun | 2

If you need examples pm me or click on the names!

Edited at January 29, 2022 10:20 PM by Puppy
Wip | DNPJanuary 29, 2022 08:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Groups

Townsfolk

--------------------

Kidnapped/Missing

--------------------

The Cursed

--------------------

Character Roles

Merchant:

They say money makes the world go round. Nobody knows this better than a merchant. Cash in hand, they use it to its greatest effect.

--------------------

Tailor:

You possess a great talent in creating and designing various pieces of clothing, even to the point of treating such profession as an art form. You have knowledge on the latest fashion trends across various communities, as well as working with a wide array of materials, colors, patterns and styles to make the most eye-catching and comfortable clothes ever worn.

--------------------

Doctor:

Doctors represent the people who heal others.

--------------------

Scholar:

A scholar was someone who was schooled on a couple of certain subjects and mastered them, either beginning to find jobs that fit what they had been taught or teaching what they've learned.

--------------------

Botanist:

A botanist is a scientist who studies plants, including flowering plants, and plant-like things such as moss and seaweed. Botany is a scientific study of plants along with their growth, structure, evolution, and uses

--------------------

Bard:

bard, a poet, especially one who writes impassioned, lyrical, or epic verse. Bards were originally Celtic composers of eulogy and satire; the word came to mean more generally a tribal poet-singer gifted in composing and reciting verses on heroes and their deeds

--------------------

Hunter - Gatherers:

Hunter-gatherers are small groups that developed an intricate knowledge of plant life, and refined technology for hunting and domestic purposes

--------------------

Guard:
--------------------
knight/warrior
--------------------
Cursed
--------------------

About Character roles/ideas

I was thinking of the different species to flip the stereotypes!! Especially like wolves, sheep, and deer!

Wolves are often seen as aggressive hunters, so why not have them with jobs they have them with creative jobs where they have to be softer and slower??

Sheep/Rams are seen as weak and easy prey but could easily fight back and be something like guards at the town entrances or something

But they can still have any job/task or chore the RP'er wants them to :3

Edited at January 30, 2022 03:39 AM by Puppy
Wip | DNPJanuary 29, 2022 08:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wip | DNPJanuary 29, 2022 08:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Current accepted characters
Wip | DNPJanuary 29, 2022 10:30 PM