Chatbox
 Amygdala
02:34:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
It doesn't happen to me :P
 Amygdala
02:33:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Desti
No worries. I am sorry you are not the best.

I am pretty good today. No work and i visited my father today XD
 Caeruleum
02:33:16 Cae, Blue
explore on phone?? press two neighboring arrows too quickly and you get the automatic zoom. awful the worst, -2/10
 Boeing
02:33:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
WP desktop is just better in my opinion lol
 Amygdala
02:32:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
-Click-

But can you watch a movie at the same time
 SilverShadow
02:32:53 Ash ☆ Crow
Amy

Same

Eno

Okay 😂
 Destinations End
02:32:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
@Amy
Eh.. not the best. How're you both.
(Sorry for the late response. It's a busy day)
 Silent Lucidity
02:32:24 Silent, Lucid
Computer version is such a distant memory from back when I started playing in my first year or two
 Eno
02:31:55 
Silver,
No way. I like being able to see everything in one area on desktop. the only semi okay thing to do on mobile is explore but it's not as fun ;-;
 Caeruleum
02:30:51 Cae, Blue
the exact same, just bigger and better *^*
 Amygdala
02:30:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
I have only ever played on mibile lmao...don't even know how computer version looks like
 SilverShadow
02:30:18 Ash ☆ Crow
Sorry Eno.... but I think I would croke if I played this on pc
 Silent Lucidity
02:30:12 Silent, Lucid
Amy
That's such a mood.

Blue
lol
 Caeruleum
02:29:40 Cae, Blue
being forced to use it sometimes is acceptable, loving it is not. shame. shame. shame.
 Boeing
02:29:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nope sorry
WP on laptop is great
Only using mobile when I don't have a choice like now lol
 Amygdala
02:29:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
I watch movies and explore at the same time all on my phone🤣
 Eno
02:28:59 
ew not wp mobile ;-;
 Amygdala
02:28:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
I'm with you
 SilverShadow
02:28:29 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Des
 SilverShadow
02:28:18 Ash ☆ Crow
Mobile lovers unite!!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 25, 2022 03:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Prophecy Unwritten
Purposely named such so I can refer to it as PU.
I am a child..

Basic Plot Points
- 7 Dragon eggs are found washed ashore after a ship wrecks.
- The kingdom that finds them, basically becomes completely revolved around them.
- When the dragons hatch, the kingdom, royals, nobles, and commoners all work together to raise them, and keep them safe. They united this kingdom.
-However, their presence hasn't been well received by all, and a society of Dark Mages is displeased about their sudden appearance, believing them to be the human race's downfall due to a prophecy the own.
- During the celebration of the Dragons all reaching sub adulthood [which is when they can start choosing riders if they desire], everything is unraveled when the seventh dragon is found slaughtered.
- With their lives at stake, and unsure of where the threats are coming from, the dragons flee their home, taking with them any riders they've found, and seeking out safety and security in the unknown.
- Unfortunately, their assailants are not deterred and quickly follow suit, aiming to hunt them down before it's too late.

Important Information for Those Interested
- There will be 3 Different Roles Available once Open: Dragons, Riders, and Hunters.
- There will be different playable species throughout the Roleplay, though they can only be used for specific roles. Known Species are: Dragons, Elves, Dwarves, Humans [as Wizards or Dark Mages/Warlocks]
Potentially open to Other Species too.
- There will be Limited Spots Available, so Reservations will have cut offs that I will be taking seriously. So, before you join, make sure you are going to stick around. You taking up a spot just to never fulfill it, could prevent others who would be active from joining.
- There will be a Temporary Character Limit of 2 to Start the Rp. I'll up it to 3 Later.
- This Rp will be a Minimum of Semi-Literate, be prepared to offer Detailed Descriptions and Multi-Paragraph Rp Posts.

There will be A LOT of information. Please be prepared to read it all.

Edited at January 26, 2022 05:14 PM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 25, 2022 04:00 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of WPs and Eve's Rules
1. Be Active. This includes all Threads. Do not Join, just to never Actually Join in. 3 Days of Inactivity will result in a Kick from the Rp.

2. Maximum of 2 Characters to Start. This will be Lifted Later Possibly.

3. Read Everything. Seriously. I put a lot of effort into it, and made things detailed, you will require to know everything here.

4. Reservations will last 48 Hours. Only One Extention can be Requested. Once the time is up, the Reservation will be Removed and the Spot is Open for Another to Take.

5. Semi-Literacy is the Minimum Requirement for this Rp. It's necessary for this to be shown in your Sign Up form as well. If you've read everything, put your favorite Mythological Creature in your Form. Hide it.

6. Be Original. If I see too many people making a specific species, I will lock it so that the others are used.

7. For Riders, there cannot be more than there are dragons, so when reserving take this into consideration. [You can ask to have the next rider spot in advance for once a dragon is made].

8. Characters will get wounded, and maybe even die, so be prepared for that when joining this rp. Characters will not be getting out unscathed. Also, be prepared for fighting, etc.

9. There will be other mythological creatures that will make appearances during this rp, if you want a specific one to, Pm me. Do not just start an interaction involving something without permission.

10. Please be willing to offer more than just characters to this rp. Sub-plots, ideas, etc. will be needed to keep the rp advancing and active. Be apart of the rp so it can stay alive and not become stagnant.

11. Have fun!

Edited at January 26, 2022 05:13 PM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 25, 2022 04:02 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Forewarning:
This will be the Heaviest Content Post of this Thread When it's Finished.

Roleplay Species Information

Dragons
The dragons for this rp will not be elemental, or have any super special or unique abilities. In fact, they will all share the same base abilities, but skills and talents will differ based on the dragon it's self. They will share common weaknesses and strengths, but also have their own individual ones as well. Dragons also can come in any appearance, though they all tend to share some form of base traits.

For our dragons in the Rp, they are all Sub Adult. Meaning they are big enough to fight, fly, and carry a rider now, but they aren't full grown. Sub-Adulthood is determined by a Dragon's ability to breathe fire rather than size. Once a dragon is able to breathe fire, they enter the Sub-Adult phase, leaving it's juvenile stages. Basically, they can officially better protect themselves instead of relying on a parent. Dragons will still be relatively small in this stage, they will vary in size incredibly, but they won't be anywhere near their adult size frame.

Dragons can vary considerably size, with the smallest being about the size of a large dog when fully grown, to the size of a house [two story], and anywhere inbetween. Suspiciously though, or convienently, all Six of our dragons are at least to be big enough to be ridden eventually, though the smallest would require a rather small rider.

All the dragons, though, are different sized, and commonly referred to by the number based on their size from smallest to largest. The First being the smallest, and the seventh having been the largest. This means: the Sixth is now the largest dragon, and always will be, the Fifth, while still a large dragon, will never surpass them in size. The other thing to remember is, these dragons are still growing, and thus not at their maximum size yet. A dragon who will be as big of a house, and likely only, at most, about half that size. Smaller dragons will be closer to their full size, than larger dragons, that's just how it goes when you have less to grow into.

One other thing to consider for these dragons. They do have an inherited and instinctual knowledge from their ancestors, however, they are still inexperienced and young dragons. They might have that knowledge that was passed down through all dragons, but they don't have the experiences and skill to go with it. They're basically Teenagers.... Big Teenagers.

Here is Highlighted information for the Dragons of this Rp:
Current Age:
Sub Adult
Lifespan:
Centuries Upon Centuries;
Most Dragons Die to Battle before they Die of Old Age
Required Physical Traits:
Wings: Min. 2, Max. 4
Legs: Min. 2, Max. 4
Hide: Fur, Scale or Skin
Head: One Max.
Tails: Max of 3 Normal Size, or Up to 5 Thin Tails
Abilities:
Fire Breath - Hot Fiery Breath of Death. Yup.
Fire Resistant or Proof - All dragons are fire resistant, those who no scales though, can still get burned on their skin.
Magic Resistance - Spells, Magical Attacks, etc. Either Don't affect them at all, or are dramatically lessened.
Flight - They can fly. Obviously.
Weaknesses:
Belly - Their belly, know matter their hide, is always softer than the rest of them
Skin - Any exposed skin is going to be softer and less protection than scales or fur.
Iron - All dragons are basically allergic to Iron. It burns them, weakens them, and wounds made by Iron tend to be slightly worse, due to the burning affect, and take longer to heal.
Strengths:
Natural Armor - Fur and Scales do Provide Natural Protection, and while not inpenetrable, they still are helpful.
Inherited Intelligence - While they are inexperienced, they are bestowed with knowledge from their ancestors, so they do know a lot.
Flight - Horses can't do this. So they travel further faster, and have more routes of escape.
Additional Note: Dragons can have whichever color flame you, as it's creator, choose, but they do not vary in temperature.

The Elves
These are one of the 3.5 Species of Humanoids in the Rp. Elves tend to be very tall, sinewy figures of grace and elegance. They tend to always be considered beautiful, like perfectly painted images. They, like most species, come in a variety of appearance, and have a range of skintones, hair colors, and eye colors that expands even beyond the realm of human possibilities. They are known for their pointed ears, natural earthy toned clothing, tall height, and affinity for nature.

Elves are not a species that is wide or bulky, but always lean and graceful. They are tall, but always on the more lean and toned side, whereas other species can be tall and big or bulky, but not elves. Known for their grace and beauty, they also are known to be incredibly nimble with an emphasis on speed and agility, and while still strong, not as much so as others.

Their "ability" if you will, is their affinity for nature, both fauna and flora. They aren't what we would consider an Elemental by any means, but more so they have a feel for and through nature. It speaks to them, and may aid them in their own way, such as shifting vines or leaves to supply better camoflauge, or a deer may rush from the brush just as suspicion is turned in their direction, etc. They don't have any control over it, but their affinity gives them a leg up in all things nature, and makes for incredibly skilled hunters, trackers, etc. They also have heightened senses.

The Highlighted Information for Elves for this Rp:
Current Age: 21 - 24 Years
They Age like Normal Humans until About their Twenties.
Lifespan: About 200- 300 Years; Possibly Older.
Height: 5'8" Min. For Females; 5'10" Min. for Males
The Maximum is Somewhere around 7 feet
Hair Color: Any Normal Natural Color
Eye Color: Any Color except Black or Red

The Dwarves
If there is anything that is a true fact, it's that Dwarves are the exact opposite of Elves in turn of physical appearance and capabilities. Known for being short, stocky, and strong, Dwarve are basically walking mini tanks. They come in a variety of different characteristics, while still sharing the same similarities. Like humans and elves, their hair color is a more natural realm, with the same following for their eyes, unable to have the unnatural jewel tones like elves.

Stature wise, Dwarves are obviously short and stocky, with a wide build built for power. They are broad shouldered and chested, the epitome of burly. Their strength is unmatched in comparison to the other species, with incredible balance due to their low center of gravity. This causes them to be rather sure footed when moving, even at top speed, albeit not necessarily the fastest speed. Out of all the humanoids, Dwarves are the slowest, unable to move as quickly as others with their shorter stature and bulky frames. Basically: there aren't any slim or slender dwaves, they are all bulky and broad.

Dwarves are a bit different in terms of their ability in comparison to the others. Obviously their strength is a great feat, able to lift things twice their own weight, sometimes a bit more. But they also are natural craftsman. They make the best armor, best weapons, both because of their access to resources, but also their own skill at it. If you give them something, the chances are they can make something out of it. On top of their strength and craftmanship, they're also durable, able to take several hits and still keep on going.

The Highlighted Information for Dwarves for this Rp:
They Age slightly slower than normal humans once they reach about 30.
Lifespan: About 100 - 150 Years; Possibly Older.
Height: 5' Max. For Females; 5'2" Max. for Males
The Minimum is Somewhere around 3.5 feet. The Max is also on the rarer side.
Eye Color: Any Normal Natural Color

The Humans
Wizards or Warlocks
Humans should be pretty self explanatory in terms of appearance. However, because this is more medieval times set, there isn't hair die, piercings, etc. So for humans they will have more natural, or normal, color eyes and hair. The only time their eye color changes is when it glows due to using their power as Wizards or Warlocks.

The one thing to keep in mind is for Warlocks, the ones who are using the forbidden magic of fire [lighting candles is okay, burning forests down is not] or dark magic [so blood, sacrifice, etc.]. Because it's such negative magic, it has negative and visible affects on the person, examples of this are their finger tips will become stained black, and will progress up the hands and arms as they continue to use it. If they stop magic all together, or return to good magic, the marks will recede. Other examples of this are a more ashen tone to their skin over time until eventually they're almost grey in skin tone, their veins will slowly appear darker and darker until almost black. Basically, it's an easy way for other to tell a dark mage apart if they've been using dark magic for a while [minimum a year will turn the nails black].

For their ability, humans are either considered wizards or warlocks [dark mages] depending on how they practice. Obviously, as mentioned, warlocks practice dangerous and deadly magic such as blood magic, fire magic, any magic that's goal is to cause pain in suffer, whether it be through it's effect towards others or what it takes to get there. Regular wizards are different, they do spells, incantations, potions, etc. With the exception of magic that deals in forbidden things, their magic is endless, if they can come up with a spell or something, then they can problem use it. Such as spelling a ring to hold kinetic energy, and then unleashing it on an opponent for a forceful blast, or coming up with a spell for sometime of camoflauge. If they aren't using a potion, magic requires some form of incantation to be used, so whether they are activating a spelled object, or casting some sort of spell or attack, an incantation, usually a phrase in an old language, is used.

One thing to keep in mind with Wizards and Warlocks, is that they all have a well of magic that they can use, and that well is different for everyone. Some mages have shallow wells and can only do a few different spells before being completely drained of magic, for these mages making and storing potions can help them a lot [but potions are much harder than any other type of magic as they require percision and ingredients in exact quantities]. Other mages might have a much deeper well of magic, but even they have a limit, and will eventually run out. The other thing: using magic drains the energy, and if they completely deplete their well of magic, they're going to be exhausted.

The Highlighted Information for Humans for this Rp:
Lifespan: About 300 Years Maximum
Being Wizards has extended their lifetime, and they age much slower at around 25-30 years old.
Eye Color: Any Normal Natural Color
For Magic:
I am limiting all types of magic to those that involve spells and potions basically. Spells can be more versatile and broad. Anything from casting a shield like force field, which can protect until it breaks. Or casting a spell that creates a force thrown at an opponent to knock them back or down. Or even just a spell to light candles. Or spell an object to absorb energy, and then later activating it for something. Even a tracking spell would fall under this category. This is the primary type that Wizards and, especially, Warlocks use. If you can think of something, and make it make sense and also not OP, I say go for it. But if I don't think it works, or its too strong, I will say something.
Potions, however, are different. These require intricate and exact recipes. Exactly like witches brewing, they are cooked and stored for later. Potions take hours to brew, and cannot be made on the fly. Weaker potions take about 6 hours, stronger potions can take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours even. Like above, if you can make it make sense, without being overpowering, go for it.
For magic in general, if you're unsure, ask me.

The Half-Breeds
These are those who are the result of two of the above species having a child. For the purpose of this Rp I will only be accepting 50/50 mixes. In general, mixed species babies have a harder time being accepted, viewed as a bit different by many of either of their species. Elves and Humans tend to be more unaccepting of mixed offspring, but they don't necessarily always disown them either, it kind of depends on how the child turns out, typically if a child is mixed with either of these, they are only accepted if they look more like them and inherit their abilities. Dwarves, though, are the opposite, they are always accepting, and the most likely to let in those not of their own kind.

Half-Breeds are kind of odd in the fact that, even at 50/50, one half of them is always more prominent. Which ever side the appear more as, is the one who's abilties they will inherit. For example: a Human and Elf Mix who appears more human, will inherit the Mage abilities, and, in turn, be more welcomed by humans. The DO NOT carry both halves' abilities.

When making a Halfbreed, look at the information for the two halves above.
Important Note: Only Human Halfbreeds are apart of the Dark Mages, therefore, when making a Hunter Halfbreed, at least One half of them MUST be Human.

Edited at January 27, 2022 10:17 PM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 04:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

This will be updated and filled out over time.

Brief Available Role Explanations

Dragons
This is self explanatory. They are the dragons in the rp.

Riders
These are the ones who will be chosen by the dragons to be their rider at the beginning of the roleplay. Not all of these need to be taken, it might even be preferred that some are left open so that some dragons might be riderless for the whole rp, or pick a hunter for a rider. Dark Mages cannot be made for this role, as the Dark Mages are the Hunters trying to kill the dragons.

Hunters
These are the Dark Mages who have been sent by their society to hunt down and kill the dragons. In their society they have a prophecy that the dragons will bring about the extinction of the human species, and wish to stop it by killing the dragons. Hunters can only be Humans or Human Halfbreeds. They are required to want to kill the dragons at the start of the rp.

The Dark Mages' Prophecy

When the trees shed their leaves,
an old one will return,
washed up by the seas.
Found anew,
the king of beasts will rise,
turning air into fire,
lands into ash.
Sword will meet claw,
an endless war,
until the last of man draws his final breath.
Blood will fill the seas,
and death will claim the land.
The only hope there will be,
Is if the chosen ones
Can control the beasts.
When the leaves grow again,
And the old one has gone,
Only then will it all be undone.

This prophecy is old, and was translated a long time ago from an ancient language. The Dark Mages all believe this prophecy to be coming true since the Dragons have come back into existence. Since they weren't able to get close to the dragons prior to them becoming sub-adults, the Dark Mage Society fully believes now is their only chance to exterminate the dragons before the same is done to them. They follow their rules and laws blindly out of devotion.
Also be nice to me. I suck at creating prophecies.

The Dark Mages
or The Dark Mage Society

This a hidden society that is only filled by Humans or Human Halfbreeds. They are zealous in their belief that humans should be at the top, and that others are below them. They are completely devoted to their cause, especially in their belief in the prophecy. There is very little known about them, except for the fact that they are highly devoted, blindly so, as mentioned, and all of them practice Forbidden Magic.

Despite their beliefs, the Dark Mages have been relatively harmless until now, and even then their main goal is just on the dragons. They don't wish the destruction of other Humanoid species, they simply believe themselves to be superior.

Dragon Height

I am adding a minimum height distance, or gap, between the dragons, basically a maximum height for them, for the purpose of diversity. I've noticed that many of the dragons are super close in height, and I'd like that to change. This will apply to all current dragons.

The Minimum Gap is 2 Feet.

Ryuu, as I've been told, is about 20 feet tall.
Which means every dragon shorter than him is at least two feet shorter than the last.
Basically here are the Maximum Height for Each Dragon:
Seventh [Deceased]: 22 Feet
Sixth: 20 Feet
Fifth: 18 Feet
Fourth: 16 Feet
Third: 14 Feet
Second: 10 Feet
Mira's Height is about 5 ft now, so there is plenty of room for different size in the last remaining dragons.

Misc. Information

The Dragons have the ability to communicate Telepathically with each other, as well as their chosen rider. They have a long range capability with one another, but for their rider, it starts off short, and lengthens with time as trust is developed. However, the length in which they can communicate with their rider will always have a limit, and will require them to be in a certain vicinity to them.

Edited at January 27, 2022 10:10 PM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 04:51 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles
Including Brief Explanation

Dragons:

If reserving, include the number for the dragon to reflect the size dragon you'll be making. This is because the numbering here is a representation of their size order.
1. Calemira | F | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
3. Skepitical's Dragon
4. Reserved for Glacialis
5. Vasuki | M | Tenebris Umbra | Pg. 1
6. Reserved for Polly

Riders:
Number here does not reflect the dragon they are with, just for organization.

1. Reserved for Me
2. Reserved for Polly

Hunters:

Edited at January 30, 2022 11:55 PM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 05:05 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Form

For the Dragons
Name:
Size: [Ex: The First, The Second, The Third, etc. Small explanation or description welcome for full adult size]
Appearance: [Detailed Description]
Accessories or Armor: [Can simply be Included in Appearance]
Personality: [Detailed Description or Dot Points; 8 Minimum]
Abilities: [Basically their preference on how they use their ability]
Strengths: [Individual Strengths, Not just the Ones Listed in the Species Bio]
Weaknesses: [Individual Strengths, Not Just the ones Listed in Species Bio]
Affiliations: [More Detailed]
Other:

For Riders & Hunters
Name:

Backstory: [Optional]
Weaknesses: [Individual Strengths, Not Just the ones Listed in Species Bio]
Weapons of Choice: [Only for Rider or Hunter; Max 2]
Affiliations: [More Detailed]
Other:

I know for most things Dragons age very slowly, however, I decided to go a different route, with them aging relatively quickly until they reach the Sub-Adult phase, which is when their aging slowly down considerably. They will not reach full size at different rates, the smallest sooner with the largest reaching their last. Dragons will reach their full size from 50 to 150 years.

Edited at January 26, 2022 05:27 PM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 05:14 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is now Open. Though still a WIP.
Please, I really mean it, read everything.
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 05:22 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:
Calemira;
Often called Mira, or Mir-Mir by the Other Dragons
Size:
The First;
Aka the Smallest Dragon. When full Grown she Will be About the Size of a Horse [Nondraft type].
Appearance:

Artwork done by the one and only Tenebris Umbra. She created this for me! ♥

Calemira is a dragonness who believes herself to fierce in appearance, even though, in reality, she falls a bit short of it. Both literally and metaphorically. Mira is a whopping 5 feet tall at the shoulder right now, putting her at about the same height and size as a smaller horse. She has a leaner build than a horse her height, with a slendice bodice, and elegant curved features. Her legs and slim and relatively long in terms of her size, carrying her in smooth motions whenever she walks. She has a slightly longer body too, not too long as to be viewed as odd, but it definitely creates a slightly more fluid motion to her movements.

The female's head is on the more narrow side with a slightly more diamond or triangular shape. It's a bit wider at the back of her head, getting slightly narrower as it gets to the tip of her nose. There isn't a huge gradient in size. Her muzzle is definitely on the narrower side in comparison to other dragons, coming to a ridge tip that is almost beak like in it's appearance, though it isn't a beak in the slightest. Ropey and sinewy muscle covers the female's body, her neck, which is a bit on the longer side, again without being too obvious, is graceful but muscular. There is, despite her size, a lot of power in her jaws, as there would be any dragon, the muscles of her jaws combined with the muscles in her neck give her the great capability of being able to shake something with vigorous rage.

The slender dragoness sports two winds attached to her body around her shoulder area, and aren't anything to scoff at in terms of size. With a wingspan of around 11 feet, close to 12 feet, wide, the female has wings that are as long as she is tall, capable of carrying her easily and quickly through the air. Due to her size and strength, she can't carry much weight, and anything that is too heavy will cause her to strain and struggle. Anything over 125 lbs would be a bit of a feat for her to carry over any sort of distance. At the top of her wings there is a long, hook like claw that she can use to latch onto surfaces when climbing, or use to latch her wings together around her chest. It can also be used as a weapon to slash, just as much as it can be used to grip. Her wings also have sharp claw like spikes at the end of each bone in her wings. These are for protection, and are able to be used when fighting.

Along the female's bodies, joining the scales that protect her, are various different spikes and ridges. Along her spine are several inch long spikes, the scales along either side of them forming ridges for further protection. They shorten as they reach and go down her tail until there are known left for the last half of the female's tail. They are longest at the base of her neck, and at the center of her back, just below where her wings connect. The female also has spikes that line her cheeks in several fan like layers, providing protection from the side to her throat, as well as several ridged layers of spikes at the nape of her neck and the base of her head. These are all for protection as well, and relatively short for now. As she ages, they will continue to grow, becoming even longer and more deadly with time.

Also atop her head, and quite possibly one of the things she is most proud of her, are her horns. They are long, almost abnormally so, and reach up high into the air. Growing from her head, the head up and then arc backwards, before they eventually arc upwards and again and then forward. They are elegantly curved horns, often adorned in various gold or jem accents. They aren't terribly sharp tipped, but enough so that, when applied to anything with pressure, they will cut through it. Her front feet are tipped with long, curved claws that are thick and difficult to break on surfaces. Mira is careful to keep these filed sharp, as she prefers to use them when fighting. Her back feet, though, hold a duller set of claws, and while they'll still hurt, they aren't quite as deadly as the front. She also has spikes along the back side of her front legs that offer protection from anyone trying to damage them. Her tail, which is also a useful tool, is quite long, over the length of her body, that narrows until it ends in a point. It isn't sharp or anything like that, but it is basically prehensile, capable of gripping a plethora of different things, whether it be for mundane reasons or for combat.

Beside her smaller build, Calemira is known for her unusual appearance in terms of coloration as well. While her siblings all vary with beautiful colors and flashy appearances, the female is the equivalent of an albino. Her scales are all white, not pearlescent or grey, but stark ivory. Some of them almost appear translucent at time, the pink of her skin showing through them, but, besides that, the only color within her scales is the absence of it. It's obvious the female is an albino due to the skin that shows through her scales, or can be seen wherever her skin is exposed, but also because the membrane of her wings has a pink hue to it, as well as her eyes being a reddish pink color.

The only other thing to keep in mind about her appearance is the female's front feet and claws always seem to be slightly stained red from blood. She's a violent, nasty little thing with a penchant for literally opening up those who displease her and spilling their insides on the floor. Sometimes she might even play with them. Kind of depends on the mood.

Accessories or Armor:
There are several accessories that Calemira wears upon her body at any given time.

At a glance it is pretty obvious that the female enjoys all things that are gold, or, at least, gold in color. She often has different gold bands on her horns or tail. She also has gold cuffs that she sometimes wears on her front legs, made to fit so that they shield the front half of her wrist. The female will pretty much adorn herself with any type of gold jewelry she feels like at the time, and won't hesitate to throw ina jem or two in the process.

The other accessory she is almost never without her is eye covering. It's basically a sheer, light material that is similar to a shawl or a scarf, and used as a blindfold for her. She often makes it seem more intricate and elegant than just wrapping it around her face though. Instead she either will wrap it once or twice around her eyes, and then around her neck in a criss cross pattern before she lets it hang down at her shoulders. The other way she wears it is by wrapping her eyes once or twice, and then crossing the ends above her eyes and pulling the material loosely over the top of her horns and letting it fall back behind them and over her neck. She has multiple different eye coverings that she wears, coming in a multitude of colors, though they all her light wear with a more sheer material.

For this Eye Covering, she almost always has it on her neck, but only places it over her eyes when the sun is out from behind the clouds. She doesn't always have to wear it during the day, only when the sun is actually out. I there are clouds that the sun is hiding behind, her eyes can be out.

Besides the jewelry and the covering, the dragoness also basically puts makeup on herself. She often lines her eyes with a sheer gold power, believing it to accentuate the pink hued orbs. She also with rub it on different places of her body, like her neck or shoulders, as a form of high lighting. She will change colors as she feels, some days opting for darking colors, or other light colors. But the female loves the color gold, so it's her primary go to.
Personality:

An Oddball.

For most of her life, Calemira has stood our for two reasons: her size [or lack thereof] and her.. er.. unique personality. It's never once in her life bothered her that she was a bit different than the rest, accepting herself for how she was without even a second thought. Should that be a mild concern for everyone else? Absolutely yes.

The young female is someone who has been called, both affectionately and not, the little lunatic. Known for her percision in violence, Mira is no stranger to blood, death, gore, and killing, in fact, she generally quite enjoys it, though she does her best not to harm those around her who aren't deserving of it. That does not apply to those who enter her cave uninvited. Heathens.

With an intellect that is almost scary, but with the unfortunate defect of being a bit scatter brained, Mira's intelligence is known to be cunning, calculating, but also choppy. Sometimes focusing is trying to steer a ship during a hurricane for her, and sometimes it's like locking onto a rabbit with eagle's sight. When she's with it, the female could probably come up with 10 different ways to destroy the world before breakfast, but on days when she isn't all there, she wouldn't even know how to add simple numbers.

It's evident by just looking at her, watching her, that there is something almost fractured in her mind. She's an incredibly social butterfly, but with such weird oddities that others are off put by her. Not that she's ever minded though, the opinions of others, with the exception of the other dragons, have never meant anything to her. Perhaps if her mind worked the way it should, they would matter though. None of that matters, though, because Calemira, the social butterfly she is, is confident in herself and that's kind fo all that matters.

Behind that social butterfly is the more true Mira, the part of her that seems to terrify others and keep them at bay. This is the naturally violent side of her that things eviscerating someone is fun. That painting with their entrails is art, and fileting flesh is a skill. Bones, jewelry, gold, and pleasant materials all appeal to the collector in her, but the other part of her also relishes playing in a recent kill, and separating spinal columns from muscle without nicking the bone.

The little female, the little lunatic, is pretty unhinged, but in a rather controlled way. She hasn't lost all her marbles yet to go on a killing spree. And she cares deeply for those she bonds with, she just shows her affection, adoration, and love in very unique ways. Very.

Despite her size. It's important to note that Mir-Mir can be realtively aggressive, and is almost always the first to jump into a fight. Just because she cannot finish a fight, doesn't mean she won't fight someone, and she won't hesitate just because of size. She has no fear of death, and thinks it would be an absolute thrill.

She's not okay. But she's fine.
Abilities:
Prefers to Use her Claws and Teeth
Doesn't use her Firebreath Often
Strengths:
- Calemira is a very lean and swift creature, built for speed, agility, and stamina. She won't necessarily be winning any fights on her own, but she's unlikely to lose many races.

- Mira is a very calculative and cunning individual, one who's mind and wit seems to know no bounds, nor does her moral compass seem to steer her either.

- Despite being relatively small, Mira tends to primarily use her claws and teeth for fighting. So when in a close up battle, the female isn't afraid to get down and dirty.

- While she's good at aerial maneuverability, and her combat in the sky is primarily reduced to fleeing. Which she's very good at. Or dive bombing.

- Calemira has the will of iron, and is a resilient little thing with a more durable fight within her than her own body is.
Weaknesses:
- She is small girl, and isn't very strongs in dragon terms. She won't win any 1v1 fights against larger, stronger opponents.

- Mira's eyes are sensitive to the light, and though her eye sight isn't bad, she's often left a little blind either due to her eye covering or being exposed to the sun. Light in her eyes is a sure way to piss the little female off though.

- Calemira doesn't have the capability to carry more than about 125 lbs while flying, and is forced to fly much slower than normal due to the strain it caused. Even on the ground, she will get tired faster if she's forced to carry something too heavy.

- MirMir is a bit blood thirtsty? Violent? The perfect word is unknown, but she's a bit of a wild card, and highly unpredictable, but she will always to be the first to rush into violent battle. She doesn't always use strategies either. Sometimes it's just launching herself at others' faces.
Affiliations:

The Sixth | Ryuu -

The Fifth | Vasuki -

Other:
The female often vocalizes, creating a variety of different chirps, hisses, growls, etc. that she uses to communicate with those around her.
Her rider would have to be pretty tiny for her to carry, so I will be picky about one. I'm not requiring her to have a rider.

Edited at January 28, 2022 03:13 AM by Imperial Sands
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 05:30 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award

[My Dragon]

Name: Vasuki
meaning: a king with the gem on his head

Size: The Fifth, though he is two feet beneath the sixth largest dragon.

Appearance:

IMG-0909.png

[credit goes to myself. this is just the basic shape of his head/helmet as an example]

Vasuki is massive. His height paired alone with his physique makes him an intimidating creature, standing at 18 feet. When he is fully grown, he will stand as tall as a house, similar to the sixth dragon, but two feet under. The two are the largest dragons known, and while close, Vasuki is often teased for being "shorter". For now, he sits at half the size, though that doesn't make him any less fearsome. Vasuki's wings are perhaps the most impressive thing about him. They are much larger than his own body and often drape alongside of him. They are so large, he looks disproportional compared to his lithe and slick body. In total, they are around 20 feet long, often causing him to often trip over them.

Vasuki also has three tails. Not one, not two, but three. These three have spikes all down them as well as pointed blades at the end. However, they also make rattling sounds when shook a certain way, similar to a rattlesnake. He uses them to twist around his attackers. He also uses them to smack against the ground, confusing his opponents. In extreme cases, he uses it for suffocation. Like a snake.

Vasuki's body resembles that of a cat and snake overall. It is thin and flexible, able to be twisted around. His chest is broad, but his stomach caves in and allows him to appear more lithe and skinny. Additionally, his body is long. Again, he's like a cat in terms of his movements and physique. It's best to keep that in mind, for even his movements are stealthy.

In terms of his scales, his body is a dark, dark purple. So dark, it almost appears black, but in certain lighting, one may see the soft hint of purple among it. Not only that, but his scales appear iridescent in certain lighting, though it's isn't very bold nor blinding. His horns are slightly lighter than his body, and his underbelly is even lighter still. Overall, only three colours are found upon him. Dark purple, medium, and light. His eyes are also purple, though tend to glow.

In terms of his horns, well, Vasuki is quite proud of them. Upon his head they sit like a crown, offering him protection when it comes to fighting and defending himself. However, one of his main horns on his left side broke due to an accident when younger. The scene left the right side of his face scarred in the process as well. As a result, he wears a dragon skull upon his head to cover his mangled face and to help him replace his broken horn. The scales never did grow back there, so he is extra sensitive beneath his mask. He also has spikes all down his back that end at his tail that retractable.

His fire is a deep purple that transitions into a light one.

Accessories or Armor: He wears a skull helmet of another dragon upon his head. This is perhaps his main form of armour. Additionally, he wears a bone necklace that often clatters around with every movement he makes. Vasuki has an obsession with bones.

Personality:
Stoic - Honourable - Loyal - Selfless - Intimidating - Aggressive - Peaceful - Curious - Enjoys Collecting - Oddity - Leaderly

Vasuki is a stoic individual that often comes across as intimidating due to his height and appearance. However, he is truly quite soft. One will quickly learn that he does not harm another unless conditioned that they're a threat. In other words, if you leave him and those he cares about alone, he will leave you alone, making him rather peaceful in a sense. He is known to even sit by a stranger if trusted that they won't make a move to harm him or others. Like most dragons though, the moment a threat is identified, he will switch instantly and act hostile and defensive.

He is respectful and honourable and rather loyal to others surrounding him. The only time Vasuki may come off as rude is when strangers touch his belongings. He is known to collect odd trinket he encounters, mainly bones. If those he does not trust touches them, well, Vasuki grows agitated and will result to being aggressive. If patient, he is the type to offer a gift, but anybody rifling through his things instantly ends up being disliked unless he knows that they wouldn't steal it. Look, but do not touch.

He is also a curious creature, always bulging his eyes at anything he finds remotely interesting. This makes him an oddity of sorts, for when he is intrigued, Vasuki acts odd and completely smitten by whatever trinket he encounters. He's an odd individual in general, always poking around and seeing what others are up to. Again, like a cat he acts when he's bored. Vasuki enjoys being independent and solitary, but even he grows lonely. When that happens, he tends to run off and find a companion to socialize with and bother. So, there is an immature side to him, though it will fade slightly the older he becomes.

Vasuki is a cunning thing, mainly because he is very in tune to his instincts. He has a way of being able to know right from wrong, even if he's never been in that situation before. He always seems to understand how to get out of it and manages to come up with several plans. He is also a quick-thinker. The moment something goes wrong, he can dodge or solve it. Like any other dragon, however, even his patience runs thin. If somebody continues to bother him, he will result to physically and verbally harming them. He will often voice his concerns first, but if his request is ignored, then Vasuki cares little for the aftermath. Take boundaries for instance. If he tells another to step away from him and they do not listen, then prepare to be thrown.

Overall, he is a good companion to have, just respect him.

Abilities: He uses his abilities more often than his horns and claws in fear that his helmet will fall off and he will be weakened. He also uses his flight and body often to attack against his enemies.

Strengths:
- His wings. Although large, Vasuki's wings offer him good protection and allow him to move swiftly through the air despite his size. That, and because his body isn't as heavy due to lack of muscle. He often uses them for warmth over anything else, as well as reflecting/shielding against attacks.
- His body. While he has little muscle, Vasuki is tall and flexible, able to weave around and move swiftly and stealthily despite his size. He has his light body to thank for that.
- His helmet/horns. It offers him extra protection when it comes to his head. He wears a crown of horns upon him, and the helmet helps aid him in attacks and when defending himself and others.
- Courage/smarts. Vasuki learns quickly for a dragon and often finds himself to be rather cunning. He is known for his bravery and will jump headfirst to save his friends. While he has a lot to learn, he is by no means stupid.
- Fighting. He's not too bad of a fighter. He has much to learn, but he isn't bad. He often practices his skills on Ryuu and Mira. Thus, he has a good amount of skills. Against Ryuu, he learns how to take down a tall and physically strong/powerful dragon, and with Mira, he learns how to defeat a smaller, swifter, more cunning dragon.

Weaknesses:
- His helmet - the moment it falls off, Vasuki grows anxious for he has skin and scarring exposed beneath it as well as a missing horn. The helmet offers him protection. Without it, he is weakened.
- He isn't very strong. Vasuki is more stealthy, lean, and swift like a cat. That means he isn't as strong as other dragons. He's more of a serpent slithering around. While his chest is broad and muscular, it is nothing compared to others.
- Missing horn. There is nothing more humiliating than breaking a horn. Sadly, Vasuki indeed has broken one of his main ones, often leaving him unbalanced if he does not wear his helmet. This severely throws him off guard.
- Wings. Although large and a strength of his, they are also a weakness. They are so large that the poor guy trips over them daily until he grows into them.

Affiliations:
- Ryuu : This dragon is like a brother to Vasuki. In fact, as a hatchling, he often believed that Ryuu was his blood brother due to such a similar resemblance in appearance and height. Vasuki knows better now, but that doesn't stop him from referring to Ryuu as his true sibling. The two are very similar in terms of personality as well, thus, why they grew close. Both are a strong duo when working together. Ryuu is one of the only two whom he allows to touch his belongings without growing enraged. Dare he say that Ryuu is his closest friend?

- Calemira : This female is one whom Vasuki adores. Her attitude and trinkets draw him in with curiosity. She is one of the few that he can chatter with for hours without growing bored. If he were to go on an adventure, taking her would be his first choice. Mira makes everything fun. He is both protective and loyal to her, and allows her to often sit perched upon his head like a parrot. She, like Ryuu, may touch his helmet and belongings without him growing infuriated. Mira can even get away with decorating them if she pleases. In truth, Vasuki is very soft when around her, that's simply a fact.

Other: His helmet makes him feel like cerberus, as if he has another head.

Edited at January 27, 2022 10:16 PM by Tenebris Umbra
Prophecy Unwritten | Dragon & More Rp | OpenJanuary 26, 2022 05:31 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[My Mage/Human]

Name:
Backstory: [Optional]