Wolf Play : Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | Open
Chatbox
 kycantina
11:36:09 ky
Amy!
 Amygdala
11:35:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I feel you there...hot spring and blue feathers are my best friends in these situations
 Red River Wolves
11:34:48 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's more of a "all my main wolves are either exploring or injured. My pack happiness is zero and I don't feel like healing them individually" XD
 Amygdala
11:32:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Nah it's okay...i am not planing on top spot this event
 Red River Wolves
11:31:36 Redd Dead
Amy,
Should I pull my reserves out? Everyone Queen and below to the pups has not been out used since training
 Zeraphia
11:31:20 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD I usually didn't participate in the last few. But this march I went ham on the event and snagged quite a few. 3 GBs (kept one) LF, an Amela, and a few others.

>:D
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅
 Zeraphia
11:24:22 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Eh. If they die, they die. It'll open up more room for the October event.
 Windcrest
11:22:59 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Ahh good luck hope they don't fall to the DS T_T I restarted so my wolves are still relatively young but I definitely feel you on that-

Apples

You'll get there one day :D for now just enjoy the little damage they deal
 Amygdala
11:21:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao happend to me to XD
 Red River Wolves
11:21:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
We're going to ignore me forgetting to not set PvP wolves to pursue
 Zeraphia
11:21:00 Vah the Ancient One
Never!

Wind

... yeah. That means Imma have four on the chopping block. Oh yay
 AppleTrees
11:20:45 Apples
Y'all get to battle bears I'm still battling squirrels and badgers ;-;

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 07:36 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

It is mid 1800s and you are an outlaw in a gang of misfits. Some are cold blooded murderers, some are horse thieves, some are just simply searching for a place where they are free to do as they please. Life is peaceful until bounty hunters discover the location where the gang resides, forcing everyone to flee or be sentenced to a humiliating death of hanging. Will the gang be able to escape together, or will they be broken up or captured?

Links

Discussion- discussion

Roleplay- to be made

Info

Your character may be between the ages of 18-45. You will be allowed to have equipment and a horse of your choosing, but please keep these things realistic to the timeline. Romance is most certainly allowed, but do be mindful of character ages. Horses will not be main characters, but rather a side character played by you. The leader and second in command are there to keep things in check and reassure the gang whenever times get rough. Equipment is things such as guns, knives, lassoes, etc. Images are allowed to be used to describe only your horse.

Rules

I. LGBTQ+ is allowed and welcomed

II. No overpowered characters

III. Keep things realistic to the timeline

IV. Please respond with at least a decent paragraph each time

V. PM me the word soup

VI. Run any major plot twists by me first

VII. Have decent grammar and spelling

VII. Keep personal drama out of this

IX. Follow all WP rules

X. Credit images if used

XI. Please be literate

Roles

Leader- Wilhelma Murphy, Honeybrook

Second in command- open

Gang member- Beatrice Lorince, Blissful

Gang member- Atticus C. Hatfield, Kings of Winter~

Gang member- Sabyl Chaney, Salt Shaker

Gang member- Mishka Ivoryhorn, Pastry Lord

Gang member- Leyna Bryant, Dark Moon

Pack Name:

Pack Number:

Character Name:

Sexuality:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Equipment:

Horse:

Other:

Edited at February 7, 2022 05:17 PM by Blissful
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 07:37 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name

Blissful

Pack Number

Character Name

Beatrice Lorince

Nickname

Bea

Female

Sexuality

Bisexual, preference for girls

Role

Gang Member

Appearance

Bea is a bit tall for a woman, standing at around 5'6. She has a lean and slightly muscular build that is littered with scars, though the most visible is on her face. It is a claw mark going over the bridge of her nose, obtained by a cougar when she was in her teens. She has a fair complexion with freckles on her cheeks, and the bridge of her nose. She also has freckles on the rest of her body, with the most being on her back. Bea has wavy brunette hair that falls to the end of her shoulderblades, and when the sun hits it, you can see the lighter coloured highlights streaked throughout. Her eyes are a pale green, flecked with light brown. She has a slightly upturned nose and eyes that almost appear to be cat-like, paired with full lips. Bea has a small gap in between her two front teeth, though it isn't exactly noticeable unless you are focused on her teeth. For attire, she wears a black collared shirt that tucks into her pants. Around her neck, she has a crimson red bow tie made for women. For pants, she wears dark grey, almost black saddle pants and black boots with an intricate floral design. Her hat is a black cattleman with a crow skull and a few feathers tied to the brim.

Personality

Bea is a very calm and level headed person. She always thinks before she acts and never seems to lose her cool. She has a tendency to put others before herself, though she doesn't seem to realize it. Often times she can be very forgetful and a bit of an airhead, but she makes up for it with her logical thinking. She is a bit of an awkward person, and doesn't exactly like to interact with others unless she likes them. Bea gets very attached to people and animals, and is extremely protective and possessive over them. If someone hurts whoever she is attached to, she will go out of her way to get a nasty revenge on that person. She enjoys company, but needs alone time every once in awhile or she'll lose her mind. One of her favorite things to do is go birdwatching, and she will often invite someone to go along with her. Bea is not a person to cross, because once you do, she will forever hold a grudge and seek revenge on you. She will wait until the perfect time to do so, no matter how long it takes. Though, despite that, she is mostly a very motherly person, always making sure everyone in the gang is fed and cared for.

Strengths

- Excellent hunter and tracker

- Great with horses

- Good with guns and bows

- Quick on her feet

- Quick thinking

- Knows herbs and how to make things with them

Weaknesses

- Plagued with guilt when she kills a person

- Too soft with animals, especially her horse

- Gets attached easily

- Easily distracted

- Holds extreme grudges

- Always seeks revenge

Equipment

- Lasso

- Repeater

- Rifle

- Bow

- Knife made from bone

- Lantern

- Pocket watch

- Gloves lined with wool

- Sheepskin coat lined with wool

Horse

Bea owns a cross between a Clydesdale and a Thoroughbred. Her name is Sorin and she is 17hh. Sorin is a dark black in colour with a broken white blaze on her head, 2 white stockings on her back legs, and two white socks on her front legs.

Edited at January 23, 2022 09:59 AM by Blissful
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 08:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name:
ColdHearted
Pack Number:
Character Name:
Gemma
Sexualiy:
Straight
Appearance:
Light blue eyes with green flecks, brunette hair (usually in a braid)
Light skin complexion
Scars on arms and legs
Dresses tomboyish
Personality:
Pretty tough on the outside but fragile on the inside.
constantly thinking about all the bad things she did
gots lots of spunk and energy (speaclizes in horse napping)
Strenghts:
tougher that she looks
respected well
not afraid to get dirty (on the outside)
Weakness:
very attached to her horse
high anxiety (hids it)
afraid of people finding out she's weak on the inside and trying to find the way that less people get hurt
Equipment
Lasso
Small pocket knife
shotgun
saddle
Horse:
Chestnut brown stallion (strong) sotlen from a farm
White socks and head
Green eyes
Fast runner
Name is Jack
Other:
Helps take care of horses
Gang member please!
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 08:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Could I reserve the second in comand, please? If not a gang member is certainly ok!
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 08:18 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Amare said:
Could I reserve the second in comand, please? If not a gang member is certainly ok!

yes you may, reservations last 7 hours :)
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 08:18 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

ColdHearted said:
Pack Name:
ColdHearted
Pack Number:
Character Name:
Gemma
Sexualiy:
Straight
Appearance:
Light skin complexion
Scars on arms and legs
Dresses tomboyish
Personality:
Strenghts:
tougher that she looks
respected well
Weakness:
high anxiety (hids it)
afraid of people finding out she's weak on the inside and trying to find the way that less people get hurt
Equipment
Lasso
Small pocket knife
shotgun
saddle
Horse:
White socks and head
Green eyes
Fast runner
Name is Jack
Other:
Gang member please!

not accepted. i don't feel like your form meets the requirements, sorry!
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Blissful said:

ColdHearted said:
Pack Name:
ColdHearted
Pack Number:
Character Name:
Gemma
Sexualiy:
Straight
Appearance:
Light skin complexion
Scars on arms and legs
Dresses tomboyish
Personality:
Strenghts:
tougher that she looks
respected well
Weakness:
high anxiety (hids it)
Equipment
Lasso
Small pocket knife
shotgun
saddle
Horse:
White socks and head
Green eyes
Fast runner
Name is Jack
Other:
Gang member please!

not accepted. i don't feel like your form meets the requirements, sorry!

Understandable, anything you'd prefer I'd change?
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 22, 2022 08:44 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
what i would like you to change is be more descriptive with her personality and appearance, at least a paragraph with 7 sentences

Edited at January 22, 2022 08:45 PM by Blissful
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 23, 2022 01:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name:

Kings of Winter~

Pack Number:

Character Name:

Atticus C. Hatfield

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Gang Member

Appearance:

Atticus is a simple looking man. No noticeable features that would make him distinct without inspection. His skin is fair, with light freckles around his sharp nose. He is free of scars, luck thankfully saving him from stray bullets or any unsavory situations. His eyes are a light blue and always seeming to twinkle with a knowing chaos, as if he was always a step ahead of his opponents. Atticus' hair is a carmel blonde, hanging down to his ears in shaggy fluff. It's normally slicked back, kept out of his face. Atticus looks the part of a weary traveler rather than an outlaw. Wrinkles have set upon his face, notably around his eyes with crow's feet and deep tear troughs. Upon his chin is a five o'clock shadow, a thick stubble that no matter how much he shaves never seems to go away. And his eyes... His eyes are always tired.

His attire is a simple white dress shirt under a navy blue vest. The shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbow, accompanied by a pair of brown leather fingerless gloves. He wears worn up black trousers, a frim pair of brown boots with buckskin half chaps worn over them and spurs. Upon his head is a leather gambler's hat, feathers tied to the brim for added aesthetic.

Occasionally he wears bifocals, but only when he is reading.

Personality:

Atticus is bookish and cunning, his skillset made more for deceit and usery rather than the traditional works of Gunslingers. Atticus is a Conman, born and bred. He is an artist at heart and let's these feelings be used in his craft, letting his imagination flow. He also has a hobby for sketching.

He has a fondness for the gang, though a bunch of degenerates, they are his degenerates. He is loyal, and he doesn't see that ideal changing soon. He is a man of emotion, and because of that he tends to be rather impulsive. He does his best to reign in his more impulsive tendencies in the presence of his peers, but if bullets fly, you best expect him to begin shouting various obscenities and raising hell.

Atticus is a cynic, with strange emotional highs and lows. He is often deep in his thoughts, pondering the world, his and others feelings, and all sorts of other things.

Strengths:

His mind, with his glimmering blue eyes, honest smile, and the right words he could sell a rabid dog to a nun. He is a good tactician, and a marvelous liar.

Atticus is possibly a nihilist? He doesn't seem to care much for the pain he causes other people. Well, he isn't very open with his feeling on certain matters, especially killing.

'It's just something I gotta do...'

Atticus is a no slouch when push comes to shove. He isn't a great fighter, but he pities a man who wishes to shoot him. There isn't honor in gunfights, only life and death. He is more than willing to shoot someone in the back.

Weaknesses:

His emotional way of thinking, it makes him very impulsive and easily draws conclusions in situations making him prey to manipulation.

Atticus while knowledgeable in books, doesn't know much about outdoors living. Only the basics, how to make a fire and how to hunt.

His lack of trust in most people. His life style has bred a more paranoid view of most people, Atticus is very cynical.

Equipment:

A satchel to carry his personal items as well as the Gang's ledger, recording all their expenses. Obviously if he carries a bag of books, he has a pen.

'...And pens are mightier than swords... Or so the folk say'.

A Sawed-Off Shotgun, his close range weapon of choice. It's holstered on his right hip. It's up close and personal.

A bandolier, carries extra ammo.

A simple bolt action rifle, he prefers the sheer power over the speed of repeaters.

A Hunting Knife

A Lantern

He carries a poncho for the colder nights, it's often rolled up and tied to his belt on his left hip.

It's a worn up old thing, it's designs faded leaving behind a mostly dusty canvas with hints of blue botanical motifs. Atticus intends on either finding a seamstress to mend it or to completely scrap it and buy a new one.

Finally, a pack of cigarettes and some matches. All sane men have their vices.

Horse:

A Grey Dapple Dutch Warmblood stallion named Virgil. He stands at 16 hands, with a thin lean build.

Other:

Mhm.

Think that's it. Let me know if something is a miss...

Things might change so please bear with me.

Edited at January 23, 2022 02:22 PM by Kings of Winter~
Ragtag Misfits | Western RP | OpenJanuary 23, 2022 04:03 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Kings of Winter~ said:

Pack Name:

Kings of Winter~

Pack Number:

Character Name:

Atticus C. Hatfield

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Role:

Gang Member

Appearance:

Atticus is a simple looking man. No noticeable features that would make him distinct without inspection. His skin is fair, with light freckles around his sharp nose. He is free of scars, luck thankfully saving him from stray bullets or any unsavory situations. His eyes are a light blue and always seeming to twinkle with a knowing chaos, as if he was always a step ahead of his opponents. Atticus' hair is a carmel blonde, hanging down to his ears in shaggy fluff. It's normally slicked back, kept out of his face. Atticus looks the part of a weary traveler rather than an outlaw. Wrinkles have set upon his face, notably around his eyes with crow's feet and deep tear troughs. Upon his chin is a five o'clock shadow, a thick stubble that no matter how much he shaves never seems to go away. And his eyes... His eyes are always tired.

His attire is a simple white dress shirt under a navy blue vest. The shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbow, accompanied by a pair of brown leather fingerless gloves. He wears worn up black trousers, a frim pair of brown boots with buckskin half chaps worn over them and spurs. Upon his head is a leather gambler's hat, feathers tied to the brim for added aesthetic.

Occasionally he wears bifocals, but only when he is reading.

Personality:

Atticus is bookish and cunning, his skillset made more for deceit and usery rather than the traditional works of Gunslingers. Atticus is a Conman, born and bred. He is an artist at heart and let's these feelings be used in his craft, letting his imagination flow. He also has a hobby for sketching.

He has a fondness for the gang, though a bunch of degenerates, they are his degenerates. He is loyal, and he doesn't see that ideal changing soon. He is a man of emotion, and because of that he tends to be rather impulsive. He does his best to reign in his more impulsive tendencies in the presence of his peers, but if bullets fly, you best expect him to begin shouting various obscenities and raising hell.

Atticus is a cynic, with strange emotional highs and lows. He is often deep in his thoughts, pondering the world, his and others feelings, and all sorts of other things.

Strengths:

His mind, with his glimmering blue eyes, honest smile, and the right words he could sell a rabid dog to a nun. He is a good tactician, and a marvelous liar.

Atticus is possibly a nihilist? He doesn't seem to care much for the pain he causes other people. Well, he isn't very open with his feeling on certain matters, especially killing.

'It's just something I gotta do...'

Atticus is a no slouch when push comes to shove. He isn't a great fighter, but he pities a man who wishes to shoot him. There isn't honor in gunfights, only life and death. He is more than willing to shoot someone in the back.

Weaknesses:

His emotional way of thinking, it makes him very impulsive and easily draws conclusions in situations making him prey to manipulation.

Atticus while knowledgeable in books, doesn't know much about outdoors living. Only the basics, how to make a fire and how to hunt.

His lack of trust in most people. His life style has bred a more paranoid view of most people, Atticus is very cynical.

Equipment:

A satchel to carry his personal items as well as the Gang's ledger, recording all their expenses. Obviously if he carries a bag of books, he has a pen.

'...And pens are mightier than swords... Or so the folk say'.

A Sawed-Off Shotgun, his close range weapon of choice. It's holstered on his right hip. It's up close and personal.

A bandolier, carries extra ammo.

A simple bolt action rifle, he prefers the sheer power over the speed of repeaters.

A Hunting Knife

A Lantern

He carries a poncho for the colder nights, it's often rolled up and tied to his belt on his left hip.

It's a worn up old thing, it's designs faded leaving behind a mostly dusty canvas with hints of blue botanical motifs. Atticus intends on either finding a seamstress to mend it or to completely scrap it and buy a new one.

Finally, a pack of cigarettes and some matches. All sane men have their vices.

Horse:

A Grey Dapple Dutch Warmblood stallion named Virgil. He stands at 16 hands, with a thin lean build.

Other:

Mhm.

Think that's it. Let me know if something is a miss...

Things might change so please bear with me.

he's accepted :)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us