Wolf Play : The Carnival Sign up open
Chatbox
 Destinations End
02:32:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
@Amy
Eh.. not the best. How're you both.
(Sorry for the late response. It's a busy day)
 Silent Lucidity
02:32:24 Silent, Lucid
Computer version is such a distant memory from back when I started playing in my first year or two
 Eno
02:31:55 
Silver,
No way. I like being able to see everything in one area on desktop. the only semi okay thing to do on mobile is explore but it's not as fun ;-;
 Caeruleum
02:30:51 Cae, Blue
the exact same, just bigger and better *^*
 Amygdala
02:30:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
I have only ever played on mibile lmao...don't even know how computer version looks like
 SilverShadow
02:30:18 Ash ☆ Crow
Sorry Eno.... but I think I would croke if I played this on pc
 Silent Lucidity
02:30:12 Silent, Lucid
Amy
That's such a mood.

Blue
lol
 Caeruleum
02:29:40 Cae, Blue
being forced to use it sometimes is acceptable, loving it is not. shame. shame. shame.
 Boeing
02:29:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nope sorry
WP on laptop is great
Only using mobile when I don't have a choice like now lol
 Amygdala
02:29:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
I watch movies and explore at the same time all on my phone🤣
 Eno
02:28:59 
ew not wp mobile ;-;
 Amygdala
02:28:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
I'm with you
 SilverShadow
02:28:29 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Des
 SilverShadow
02:28:18 Ash ☆ Crow
Mobile lovers unite!!!
 Luna🌕
02:28:11 Silver (She/her)
Gonna go offline, wonÂ’t see chat so pmme gear ideas on Akira!
 Amygdala
02:28:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi desti
How have you been?
 Silent Lucidity
02:27:52 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti. How are ya?
 Amygdala
02:27:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cae
I would gasp but that's against the rules (also i am saving the meme)
 Silent Lucidity
02:27:40 Silent, Lucid
Blue
Don't know how to feel about that since I can only play on mobile lol
 Luna🌕
02:27:40 Silver (She/her)
Hey desti

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -5
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
Black Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 19, 2022 01:51 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Every wolf and pup in town is excited for the howloween carnival even the superhero paws need a break from fighting crime and keeping everyone safe. As a superhero paw makes his last round for the night he notice's a flier on the light pole. He walks over and see's that there is a Halloween carnival that is coming to town. "Hm this should be fun and it will also give us a break." Obi wan said as puts the flier in his backpack and starts to head back to the HQ once he arrives a paw scanner opens from underneath the rock he puts his paw on it and underneath the root of the tree opens up. He walks inside as the door closes behind him. "I'm back from patrolling the city and nothing as usual." He said "But I did found something on the way back." He said as his team walking out of the security camera room. "Find anything out of place?" One of his team asked. "No but I did found this." He said as he puts down his backpack and takes out the flier. "There is going to be a carnival coming to our city and it will be fun and give us a break." Obi-wan said. "What if a crime happens when we are gone?" Sully said. "That's why I was working on this. It's called a hologram and it has the whole city map." Obi-wan said.

Meanwhile

"This fantastic carnival is my favorite time of the year. Not because of the all of the fun games and prizes but there will be young pups." Varian said "Not only that but the device is nearly finished and all I need is a pup's blood. And of course that's where you come in." He said as he turned looking at the Silent Wolf Killer. "I need you to be a fortune teller and tell what's every wolf further, past is going to be. And try to get the super mutts interested especially Obi-wan I know that his been a murder, wolfnapper in the past but I need him so I can test my device on him٫ and I know how much you dislike him for the innocent crimes that he did." He said. "When I capture him I'll make sure that he remembers me." The killer wolf said. "Once his memory is wiped out every single one then we will turn him and the rest of the Superhero Paws into pups." Varian said.
And this is where the carnival being's

Plot

The fortune teller wolf known as the Silent Wolf Killer will play his/her role and reads every wolves further and past he/she will try get the superhero leader to give it a try but how would she know? That's because a long ago she left a claw mark on her victim's but as soon he/she was about to kill them somehow they managed to escape from he/her claws. And now he/she is here to bring her leader a gift by capturing a superhero Paw. Once he/she and henchwolves bring him back to the boss's lair as the killer wolf brings Obi-wan to cell that is damp with water and cold. They will try to get him to send a hologram message to his teammates and tell them that he has joined with The Silent Wolf Killer which is not TRUE and the henchwolves will be waiting for a ambush for the rest superhero paws.

Edited at January 22, 2022 12:56 AM by Musa Princess
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 19, 2022 09:53 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Rules

Follow all of Eve's rules.
No Godmodding.
No power play.
No immortal character's.
No killing/Injuring another player's character without permission first.
Add other ideas to the roleplay.
Try to be active.
And have fun.

Edited at January 19, 2022 02:33 PM by Musa Princess
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 19, 2022 10:04 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ranks

The fortune teller

~

Leader

~
HenchWolves
~
~
~
~

SuperHero Paws
~ Obi-Wan played by Musa
~ Celestial played by Mist Fall Wolves
~
~

Edited at February 5, 2022 11:34 PM by Musa Princess
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 19, 2022 10:27 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
🔥Fire
🧊 Ice
❄️💨⛈Weather
🍃Nature
🖤Dark
🌫Invisibility
⚡️Lightning
Transformation

Superpower meaning

For = 🔥 You can shot fire arrows٫fire balls٫ fire shots

For = 🧊 You can shoot icicles٫ freeze breath٫ blizzard

For ❄️⛈ You can make thunderstorm٫ hail٫ etc

For 🍃 You can make vines٫ vine traps٫ etc

For 🖤 You can create a dark wolf shadow٫ dark darts٫ poison darts٫ any type of sleeping darts. Dark vision to district the superheros. And superhero's can have it to but it will be more difficult to handle and hide it from your teammates.

For 🌫 You can make yourself invisible and your teammates but it only lasts 45 seconds.

For ⚡️You can shock other wolves who are close or near metals parts and leave then unconscious. You will also have lightning sparks on your four paws.

For Transformation you can turn into any wolf.

Edited at January 19, 2022 10:56 PM by Musa Princess
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 19, 2022 10:57 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Rank?
Type of power?
Character Description?
Personality?
Mate?
Crush?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Weakness?
Back Story?

Edited at January 25, 2022 10:58 AM by Musa Princess
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 19, 2022 11:36 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Obi-Wan
Gender? Male
Rank? Superhero
Type of power? Lightning ⚡️
Character Description? His a pure white Albino with dark blue eyes.
Personality? Caring, kind, can get angry if anyone says about his past.
Mate? Open
Crush? N/A
Likes? His teammates helping others wolves out, being with his family.
Dislikes? Silent Wolf Killer and henchwolves
Weakness? Water
Back Story? A long time ago he used to be a wolf murder and a pupnapper but that was all in the past. And now he has been doing good deeds for the city and other wolves. But what he doesn't know that his enemy is out looking for him.

Edited at January 25, 2022 10:59 AM by Musa Princess
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 25, 2022 10:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(Can she be Ice again?)
Name?: Celestial

Age?: 4-half

Gender?: Female

Rank?: superhero paw

Character Description?: faded black fur, aqua eyes, snow white front right paw, two white rings on tail, snow white inside ears, silver leg raps, snow white wide muzzle, scar on face, a snow white back.

Personality?: Celestial is a calm soul / she is very kind to those she trusts / she try's to help everyone little and big / Try's to practice with her friends time to time / If you ask her to help you she will gladly do so / she is a very brave wolf up for any challenge that's comes her and her friends way.

Mate?: N/A

Crush?: N/A

Likes?: Running / Climbing / Her friends being okay

Dislikes?: Getting ignored by friends / Swimming well in lakes, oceans or ponds / Climbing a steep slope.

Weakness?: Swimming as she is not good at it / blind eye as she can not see out of the one eye / Running at high speeds for a long distance / Getting ignored by friends.

Back Story?: She was born and abandoned at a very young age, after surviving with her brother for a year. Her brother died and she was on her own at the age of 2, she then had met her friends and been with her friends ever since.

Edited at January 25, 2022 01:56 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
The Carnival Sign up openJanuary 25, 2022 10:57 AM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mist Fall Wolves said:

(Can she be Ice again?)
Name?: Celestial

Age?: 4-half

Gender?: Female

Rank?: superhero paw

Character Description?: faded black fur, aqua eyes, snow white front right paw, two white rings on tail, snow white inside ears, silver leg raps, snow white wide muzzle, scar on face, a snow white back.

Personality?: Celestial is a calm soul / she is very kind to those she trusts / she try's to help everyone little and big / Try's to practice with her friends time to time / If you ask her to help you she will gladly do so / she is a very brave wolf up for any challenge that's comes her and her friends way.

Mate?: N/A

Crush?: N/A

Likes?: Running / Climbing / Her friends being okay

Dislikes?: Getting ignored by friends / Swimming well in lakes, oceans or ponds / Climbing a steep slope.

Weakness?: Swimming as she is not good at it / blind eye as she can not see out of the one eye / Running at high speeds for a long distance / Getting ignored by friends.

Back Story?: She was born and abandoned at a very young age, after surviving with her brother for a year. Her brother died and she was on her own at the age of 2, she then had met her friends and been with her friends ever since.

Accepted. (And yes.)

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us