Ky
Most likely...wich gives me a whole month to stop spending mush and save up
 technoblade
04:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Ollie

I think the design would look good with some gear
 kycantina
04:19:29 ky
I'm theorizing it'll be on the 31st the same way the GB and infatuation boosts are only available on st Patrick's and Valentine's
 Faulty Demons
04:19:15 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-
 Eno
04:19:02 
Amy,
That's fine *^* If it's a coat one I'm all in. Gaelic and infatuations are my favourites <3
 Amygdala
04:17:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eno
That's why everyone is so excited XD
We don't even know what boost it will be but eve mentioned it won't be tied to cp

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 02:44 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Plot

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

The Just Queen, only nursing one heir to the throne and close to death. With her former mate waiting for her on the other side. With the queen's old age, she cannot lead her pride-both mentally and physically. The pride knows this. Her oldest child knows this. Everyone knew that it was time for the current queen to retire. Word spreads within the pride that the Coronation Ceremony would take place. With The Just Queen waiting at Sun Rock, her only child approached the sacred rocks. Ready to become the leader of the pride. As the ceremony was close to the finale, a lion interrupted and declared itself the true heir of the pride. Hearing such news, the pride went into hysteria that a stranger calling themselves the Oldest Born of their beloved queen.

The ceremony was canceled with the pride questioning their beloved queen, their pure queen that never once lied. The Withered Queen became the old queen's title, a name the pride gave her out of disappointment and the feelings of betrayal. Tension grew, causing the queen to break and spill the truth. The new arrival is her child, as well. The True Oldest Born sired by the deceased king's archrival-the Lead Warrior of the pride and well-respected, Igama. With the truth exposed, the pride finally snapped, and the birth of two groups was born.

The Idealist, a group that supports the current elected heir. The Salvation, the second group that supports the queen's actual oldest child. The civil conflict would never end until one of the queen's children is dead.

Edited at January 4, 2022 07:58 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 02:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

The Law of the Sun

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Law I: Respect the King and Queen, never greet them like they're your friends. Address the King and Queen accordingly: your majesty, your highness, your grace, and my king/my queen. Calling them any other names is a great offense and can lead to punishments.

Law II: The offspring of the royal family are to respected and treated with respect the same amount as their parents. To formally address them, call them by my prince/my princess. The oldest child would be called Oldest-Born. If they die, the second oldest would have this title.

Law III: If the King and Queen have a lover on the side, then they also have titles. For a female lover of either or, they'll be called my lady. For the male lover, they'll be called my lord. They'll stay within their current ranks, and the only thing that changes about them is the way they get addressed.

Law IV: 2-year-old males would start their training as a warrior this age. They need to show respect to the senior warriors, and never speak poorly of them. The strongest and oldest male would become the Lead Warrior and be allowed to attend meetings that the royal family host.

Law V: Females at the age of 2-year-old would start their training as a hunter. Young huntresses are to give respect to the older huntresses, and to never badmouth them. The oldest and most experience huntresses would be the Lead Huntress and be allowed to attend meetings.

Law VI: If a lion were to have offspring with an outsider, they must be judged by the King and Queen. If both the King and Queen disapprove, then the cubs are killed with the parents to be banished. If they approve, then the cubs as well the outsider parents of the cubs are allowed to join the pride.

Law VII: Outsiders are welcome to join the pride and be placed in the Thrall rank. Speaking of Thralls, they're the lowest ranking members of the pride and they have yet to prove themselves. They're the servants and the main ones that watch the cubs while the mothers hunt. They need to show respect to those above them, and no one is allowed to punish them without a proper reason. Low at the rank, they may be, but they're treated humanly.

Edited at January 4, 2022 05:59 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 06:28 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ceremonies

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Coronation Ceremony:
The Coronation Ceremony is when the King/Queen is close to death or stepping down for some other reason. The Oldest Born's fur would be painted, using mushed flowers, and have to wear the ceremonial necklace made from the fangs of the First King. The King/Queen would recite a couple of words they made from their thoughts and then grant them the title of King/Queen. The Witchdoctor would observe everything from the altar to confirm the ritual outcome.

New-Sun Ceremony:
Their version of Happy New Year and the biggest event within the pride. The huntress would hunt to bring food for the event and to honor the huntress that passed away-giving thanks for the gifts their ancestors gave them. As for the warriors, they'll be painted using mushed flowers and wear ceremonial attire to do a couple of mock battles.

Coming of Age Ceremony:
This is when juveniles finally reach adulthood and can fully involve themselves within the pride. To pledge themselves as an adult, they have to go through a variety of tests to prove themselves worthy of joining. Both hunters and warriors partake in different trails:

Huntress:
Trial I: Racing Test
Trial II: Agility Test
Trial III: Hunting Test

Warriors:
Trial I: Strength Test
Trial II: Stamina Test
Trial III: Fighting Test

Promotion/Demotion Ceremony:
When a senior huntress or warrior has proven themselves worthy to the King/Queen-they'll be the next Lead Huntress or Lead Warrior. If the Lead Warrior or Huntress position is filled, then they'll be set in the Second-Command Warrior/Huntress position until the current leader dies or retires. If they desperately want the rank, then they can challenge the leaders to a fight. However, if the King/Queen grew disappointed with their leader or second-command warrior/huntress, then they'll demote them to either a casual warrior/huntress, even worse, a thrall.

Edited at January 4, 2022 06:34 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 07:02 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ranks

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

King/Queen:
The leader and the most dominant one within the entire group. Not only are they the leaders of the pride, but they're the pride's guardian and caretaker. The King assigns patrol routes to the warriors, and the Queen assigns hunting routes to the huntresses. If there's no king or queen, then both responsible would be up to the sole ruler. If they were to retire or die, the Oldest Born would take over the pride.

Oldest Born:
The oldest child of the royal family and the next one to become the king/queen. They're given the most respect out of the royal children and never be disrespected by anyone. They're normally sticking by their parents' side to learn more about ruling the pride and personal training. If they were to die or something else happens to them, the next oldest would become the new Oldest Born.

Lead Huntress/Warrior:
Leaders of their ranks, the most experienced and oldest ones within it. They lead patrols for hunting and patrolling, as well as oversee the trials that are hosted for those that finally reached adulthood. This rank can be challenged by anyone who shares that same rank as them. To gain the Lead Warrior rank, you must challenge them to a battle, and they must be defeated for you to gain it. As for the Lead Huntress, you have to out hunt her by bringing back better prey or to outpace them in agility.

Second-Command:
The second in charge of the warrior and huntress rank, when the leader is gone, then they'll be in charge. Their job is the same as the leader, and to be treated with the same amount of respect. This rank can be challenged by those that share the same rank.

Witchdoctor:
The experienced medic of the pride that's been around for years. Knowing previous witchdoctors and are tasked to train their healer apprentice. They oversee the coronation ceremony as a key witness and spread the news about it within the pride. They check the prey that the huntress brought back to see if it's safe to eat. Checking on the warriors' wounds when they train too hard or enter a battle with an outsider.

Apprentice Healer:
The trainee of the Witchdoctor and next-in-line for the Witchdoctor rank.

Warriors:
The guardians of the entire pride and tasked with daily patrols. Not only that, some warriors stay within the pride's camp to supervise and make sure no intruders are lurking about.

Huntress:
Hunters for the pride, in charge of bringing back food and tasked with keeping the pride well-stocked with food. They're to give reports if their prey were to migrate to another zone.
Elders:
The name says it: the oldest members of the pack, and finally reached the retirement age. They share stories about the pride, even telling the cubs the urban legends their parents told them. Everyone must give them respect, even the royal family.

Juveniles:
When a cub finally reaches 1-years-old and can tag along with hunting expeditions or warrior patrols. They cannot intervene with the adults when a situation arrives and must return to camp if trouble were to come.

Cubs:
The name says it and is babysat by thralls when their parents are busy.

Thralls:
The lesser beings of the pride and in charge of watching over the pride's cubs. They have yet to prove themselves to the pride and can always re-enter the trials if they failed before. Despite this low rank, they're not to be treated with extreme abuse, and if someone is caught insulting them, they'll be punished.

Other Ranks:

Outsiders:
Those who aren't connected to the pride in any way.

The Deserters:
Lions that used to be part of the pride but they either left the pride on their terms, or they were exiled from the pride.

Edited at January 4, 2022 07:22 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 07:36 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ranks

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

King or Queen (2)
King: N/A
Queen: The Withered Queen (NPC)

Two Oldest Born (2)
Alassane [played by me]
Open

Royal Children:
N/A, PM me first

Lead Warrior (1)
Open

Second-Command Warrior (1)
Open

Lead Huntress (1)
Reserved by Spellbound

Second-Command Huntress (1)
Kaillani [played by M I S E R Y]

Witchdoctor (1)
Reserved by Spellbound

Apprentice Healer (1)
Open

Warriors (Unlimited)
Open

Huntress (Unlimited)
Open

Elders (4)
Open

Juveniles
Open

Cubs
Open

Thralls
Open

Other Ranks:

Outsiders
Open

The Deserters
Open

Edited at January 4, 2022 09:35 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 07:49 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ranks

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

1. All of Eve's rules apply.
2. Semi-literate is required for this RP. I want 300+ words per post as well as proper grammar.
3. If you apply, then be active for this RP. Don't fill up the spots and not reply for days without saying anything.
4. Hate the character and not the RPer.
5. I will decline any forums if they don't reach the requirements.
6. No OP characters or anything similar to this. They're not immortals.
7. PM if you have further questions. Don't clutter this forum!
8. The limit of characters can be four, but only one can have a high rank.
9. No romance between your characters. They can be related to one another.
10. Always ask permission before doing anything serious to another's character.
11. Controlling other people's characters is a big no-no.
12. Be realistic. This is a normal lion RP.
13. Your characters can get injured, sick, or killed.
14. Be respectful and mindful of everyone.
15. Have fun!
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 07:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Forum

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Name
Whose Side?
Rank
Desired Rank
Apperance
Personality
Strengths
Weaknesses
Affiliations
Kin
Mate
Crush
Cubs
Other
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 07:55 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Alassane

(means 'handsome' in African)

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Name
Alassane

Whose Side?
Neutral. He's trying to keep the peace, but it's currently failing.

Rank
The Oldest Born

Desired Rank
King

Apperance
(credits to HOTNStock on DA)

Alassane is a stocky male, put into training by his father when he was a young male-wanting his son to be able to defend himself. His body of ashen white covered in scars from not only training but from hunting accidents too. His eyes are a bright blue, always filled with curiosity and determination. His nose is pitch-black, with small scars decorating his nose, but they're kinda hard to see. His ears are slightly torn, with his healed bite marks are mainly on his hindquarters. His height is 10 feet, with his body weight around 500 lbs. He's a large male, but that let that fool you-he's quite soft and prefers using words than violence. On his right shoulder is a tribal marking painted on him using a blue flower. He grooms himself quite a lot since the dirt sticks out from his fur-not liking the feeling of being dirty. In others' eyes, he's a rather handsome male, but he doesn't believe that.

Personality
WIP

Strengths
WIP

Weaknesses
WIP

Affiliations
Half-Sibling _:

Kin
Half-Sibling _:

Mate
Open

Crush
Open

Cubs
Open

Other
(credits to HOTNStock on DA)

Edited at January 4, 2022 09:46 PM by Cereal
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 08:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Whose Side?
The Salvation
The Lead Huntress
Desired Rank:
She's Content
Apperance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
TBD
Kin:
TBD
Mate:
TBD
Crush:
TBD
Cubs:
Open
Other:

Edited at January 4, 2022 08:07 PM by Spellbound
Golden Sun Pride | Lion Pride RP | OpenJanuary 4, 2022 08:02 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Whose Side?
This female chooses to remain neutral
Witch Doctor
Desired Rank:
She's Content
Apperance:
Personality:
This female is quite the unfriendly looking individual. If you just look at her you'd be warded off by her steely gaze. Or the way she walks with a defined elegance in her step. Not to mention whenever you try to approach her she seems irritated or unimpressed by you. Sometimes you can be met with a blank, icy glare. It's really hard to tell her emotions from just how she looks at times, but sometimes it's quite evident. One would make the assumption shes dull-witted because she'll stare at you blankly, or she's uppity or a snob due to the way she carries herself, and maybe even boring.

Once you get past the prickly exterior (if one ever manages to do it.) You'll find out may suprising things about her. She's quite intelligent and a deep-thinker. And that she actually enjoys companionship, you just have to catch on to her mood/work your way into her friendship/aquaitenceship zone. If you come up to her chatty and she wants to sit in silence then she'll just up and leave. It's not that she doesn't enjoy company, she just wants something quiet and calm for a while before she gets to know you. If you even manage to get a conversation out of her and you're not her friend then you're going places. You'll find she's highly observant of others. She notices the small, miniscule details of things. And can recall details that you said months, even years ago. This can be good and bad in a way as she can use it in arguments against you if you peeve her enough.

This female is quite wise for her age, and she's also very shrewd. She is very astute; able to accuratley access a situation and use it to her advantage. She's also quick to understand cryptic messages or ones with eloquent and flowery speech. Not to mention she has a clear-head and thinks before rushing into things. She enjoys listening to older and more mature lionesses and learn from their wisdom. Sometimes she seems like an old soul in a young body. This female has a refined manner about her; she isn't one to just flop down, she's one to elegantly lie down. She doesn't walk with bulky or overly-loud steps; but one of softer and fainty ones. And she keeps her posture erect and taut as if she's always being watched by somone. You can tell these characteristics came from a very classy, and proper influence in her life. While her words at times don't match her behavior, they sometimes do. As she can be refined in speech, she can also switch to callous words.

This female has her days when she's more ill-tempered than others. And you can tell by her gloomy actions and words. She'll also be more droll on these days; being unitentionally humorous. Yet her sarcasm and witty responses will be more vicious than usual as well. She'll also be more sulky and uncooperative with those she doesn't like. And it's almost something or someone who has put her in this mood as she doesn't have isn't always like this. Other times she'll be pugnacious at times, because life needs a little spice, but this is uncommon, yet not rare. When you have caught the bad side of this female, either by insulting her or offending someone she cares about she'll be out for blood. Her words will be fiery in tone and laced in venom. While her expression will be blank, and icy with an underlying smugness.

This female is very opinionated even if she doesn't show it. While she doesn't particularly enjoy pointless small talk, she'll easily tell you her opinion/thoughts on someone. She's also stern & blunt in her manner of speech; if she doesn't like you, she'll tell you: "Go away, I don't like you" or "Your prescense here is unwelcomed." . If your annoying or boring her, she'll roll her eyes dramatically saying: "GOD, why are you pestering me? Go annoy or bore someone else." And if you are being stupid she'll say, "Why am I surrounded by imbeciles, no, why are you so idiotic?" She's accepted that there will be times when she'll be forced to apologise for her blunt delivery despite the fact that she don’t think she should have to. For this very reason, Jahzara has developed an apology that works for such an occasion. Something like: ‘I’m sorry my opinion made you feel that way…’ or ' I'm sorry you're so thin-skinned and can't take criticism.'

She doesn't trust others a lot. Did she always appear to be unfeeling and cold, no. Others took advantage of her kindness and compassion, so swore to lock that portion of her away, because she never wants to be used again by others. However, once in a while you can see a glint of kindness and compassion in her eyes, but it's very rare to see or witness. She's firm, and almost kind with those she trusts and know can't handle her brashness [particularly cubs. And she can even be gentle and almost goofy with them.] This female is very dependable; once you have her in your corner she'll always be there (unless you break her trust.) If you break trust with her then you'd better be ready to move mountains to earn it back.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Affiliations:
TBD
Kin:
TBD
Mate:
TBD
Crush:
TBD
Cubs:
She isn't allowed them...