Wolf Play : The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 OCCULTIST
04:32:12 Man Lover
boosts maternal & charisma to 400
 Amygdala
04:32:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
-Click-
Like this
 technoblade
04:31:44 Lil Techy | Techno
Moves Left: 2580

Jungle or Tundra?
 Dire Wolf Haven
04:30:00 Dire, DWH
that's all?
 Feiella
04:29:37 Fei the writer
Dire Wolf
A pretty pink wolf
 Dire Wolf Haven
04:28:14 Dire, DWH
what is an infatuation boost?
 Amygdala
04:26:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hehe...my little moster XD
I don't think i can make him even more IB at this point😅
 technoblade
04:26:40 Lil Techy | Techno
i need someone to make a visual guide for that bloodline
 Eno
04:26:18 
Amy,
That's a blood circle at that point
 Amygdala
04:25:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I might have to retire him for space😅
Or should i breed him to his mother next year🤔

I love making monstrositys
 technoblade
04:25:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

circle type bloodline
 Feiella
04:24:34 Fei the writer
that pup is cursed lol
 Amygdala
04:23:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Chat
Behold the ulatimate IB pup XD
-WP Click-

Check his blodline if you dare
 Kingwolf
04:21:27 King
Tmnt 2012 rp anyone? Pm me, i play Mikey
 _Moonshadow_
04:20:54 Moon
Ollie
my socks have been knocked off
 technoblade
04:20:48 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

I remember eve saying something mid month
 Amygdala
04:20:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Most likely...wich gives me a whole month to stop spending mush and save up
 technoblade
04:20:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Ollie

I think the design would look good with some gear
 kycantina
04:19:29 ky
I'm theorizing it'll be on the 31st the same way the GB and infatuation boosts are only available on st Patrick's and Valentine's
 Faulty Demons
04:19:15 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts and constructive critism?
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +2
Leopard : +1
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:34 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Great Herd

Everyone knows that wild horse herds are not uncommon. However, in one particular place. as the years have past, an unusual change has begun. One particular stallion has continued to grow and grow his herd to a size that is rarely seen among wild equines. This stallion has a draw for power, and will destroy anything in his path that might threaten that. Stealing mares, killing stallions, he had done everything to assert himself as the most dominant stallion in the Area. For now.
News of the stallion'’s Great Herd has traveled across the states, bringing in challengers who look to diminish his power, or take it over for themselves. The news of his herd has even been brought to the attention of humans who are watching diligently to see what happens. Though, for now, they are under strict orders not to interfere since it is such an anomaly and people want to see what will happen. Of course, not everyone will listen.
With what feels like the world’'s eyes on him, only time can tell what will happen. Whether he will retain his power, or, like the stallion’s before him, if he will fall in a blaze of glory.

Break Down
Basically a stallion who has beaten the odds has gathered one of the largest herds ever seen in this particular, unnamed place. He’s achieved this goal through steal other stallions’ mares, and taking over their herd. Having a large herd doesn’t go unnoticed and it is bringing a plethora of new challenges in the form of other stallions. Those who either wish to take over for themselves, or wish to steal so of his mares from out beneath him. Now, along with the natural challenges he has to face to protect his herd, he will now have to defend them from the new Bachelors coming in to ruin his day.

Edited at January 2, 2022 09:40 PM by Imperial Sands

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules:
Follow all WP and Eve’s Rules
1. Be Active. Do not join never to participate. I want to see multiple posts a week, and if you go inactive for 4 days and don’t tell me, you will be kicked out.
2. Reservations last 24 hours, and that’s it. After that, if you haven’t finished the role with be opened for someone else.
3. This is a Semi-Realistic Rp with more Realistic themes. Horses should not be unnatural colors like blue or pink. And since they are all wild, they are all Mustangs.
4. Semi-Literacy is a must. Which means a paragraph of 5 sentences with decent grammar is required.
5. Stallions can steal mares from the Great Herd, just get permission from the Roleplayer of that mare first.
6. No Godmodding, Powerplaying, Perfect Characters, etc.
7. The Lead Stallion of the Great Herd is not invincible. He is open, but to Rp him I do require an Rp sample. Rp Sample will be required prior to the Reservation.
8. Make sure you read everything. If you do, put a horse breed you like in one of the other sections of your forms.
9. Foals in the Great Herd are all Sired by the Lead Stallion, and possibly the Lieutenant if there is one, and he’s lucky enough for the Lead to allow it.
10. Ask before killing characters, since it’s not your character you don’t have control over whether they die.
11. For the purpose of this Rp: No Orphaned Foals. They cannot survive without a mother or care-taker.
12. Have Fun!

Great Herd Rules

1. Lead Stallion’s & Lead Mare’s word is law.
To go against them or disobey is a punishable offense. Depending on what it was that was disobeyed will decide the severity of the punishment.

2. No outside relations with other horses.
Relations with outside horses is punishable. It could result with said outside horse being killed, and if a foal from an outside horse is born, they could be abandoned or killed.

3. Colts are kicked out between the ages of 2 and 3, whenever they start becoming a nuisance.
Once a Lead Stallion kicks a Colt out, they are no longer viewed as a friendly, and interacting with them could result in everyone involved getting harmed.

4. Do not leave the sight of the Leads without permission.
Wandering off without letting anyone know is a punishable offense. Normally not very severely unless you're sneaking off to do something bad.

5. If a foal is found to be sired from an outside stallion, the foal may be abandoned by the herd. Or worse.
This is self explanatory. No outside bloodlines will be tolerated, and a mare who foaled an outside stallion's foal will not be well received by the herd (mostly the lead stallion).

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Ranks

Great Herd Hierarchy

Lead Mare
She’s more so the true leader of the herd, as she is more constant. Though this is somewhat blurred in the Great Herd since the Lead Stallion is obsessed with power and thinks he is the supreme leader. However, usually the Lead Mare is the one who leads the herd to grazing grounds, water, etc. Even if the Lead Stallion is the one making decisions, her words have a lot of sway. Her position is not for challenge, another mare may take over though if she abandons the position, leaves the herd, or dies.
Lead Stallion
He is the most dominant stallion in the herd, and is in charge of protecting the herd. He may not always decide where they go, but if there is a threat he is the one who is on top of it. His soul responsibility is pretty much the safety of the herd. As the Lead Stallion he also has the right to procreate within the herd, and is the father of all current and to be foals. His position is able to be challenged for.
Lieutenant
This is the only other adult stallion in the herd, if there is one. It is entirely up to the Lead Stallion on whether he accepts a Lieutenant. This stallion helps protect the herd from threats, though challenges for leadership are always up to the Lead Stallion to defend. He may or may not have breeding rights, that is decided by the Lead Stallion, but he may try to sneak in with the mares if the Lead isn’t paying attention.
Herd Mares
They make up most of the herd. They don’t have any differentiation in rank. As part of the herd they pretty much have foals, and do what they can to keep them safe and alive. They can leave if they can get out without the Lead Stallion noticing, or they can be stolen by a Bachelor stallion.
Yearlings
These are the horses between one and two. They can be fillies and colts, though once Colts reach the age of two, they are likely to be kicked out shortly. They are the foals from the year before, and help their mothers with the care of their younger siblings. These particular foals, if they are fillies, might be from a previous stallion. If their mother is stolen, they are likely to follow, but they don’t have to.
Foals
These are all the young horses under a year old. The most recent offspring of the mares, and all of the current and to be foals are the offspring of the current Lead Stallion. They are to be protected at all cost.

Other Ranks
Bachelor Stallions
These are not stallions in the herd. They are lone horses who might occasionally band together to make Bachelor Bands. They are the ones who are challenging lead stallions, or trying to steal mares from the herds to from their own.

Lone Mares
These are the very few mares who have, so far, managed to escape the grasp of the Great Herd's lead stallion. For one reason or another, though, they are without the company of others and travel by themselves.

Edited at January 2, 2022 09:58 PM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:35 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Important Information

Herds & Types

The Great Herd
This is the single herd in the Rp. As a herd it consists of more than two mares, with a lead stallion. The bigger a herd is, the higher status and power a Lead stallion is considered to have. The Herd is protected at all times from any danger, and is always at threat of being disturbed. Mares in the herd are always in danger of being stolen too. I am open to other herds forming later on.

Harems/Small Herds
These are the herds that consist of a Stallion and One, maybe Two, mares, and their foals/yearlings. Typically the Stallion and Mare are mates, and they’re completely dedicated to each other. There are no other stallions in the herd, and it’s a little bit harder to steal a Mare from this type of herd.

Bachelor Bands
These are the bands of horses that are exclusively made up of stallions, absolutely no mares. They travel together for safety and company, and when a stallion wants to, they’ll break away with the goal of taking over or starting a herd. There is usually one particular stallion who leads the group, and he is always the oldest.

About Mustangs
All the horses in this Rp are Mustangs. They might have other horses mixed in their genes, but they aren’t significant or recently included enough to be important enough to include. For the purpose of this rp they were all born in the wild, and have never been owned. They may have been a part of a round up, but they were never kept, instead, they were released once the round up was included.
I am find with different coat variations, just nothing unnatural as I’ve stated in the rules. They can be any color you’d actually see on a horse in real life, but I shouldn’t see pink or green horses running around. Keep in mind most mustangs are medium sized horses, so a lot of them don’t come in over 15 hands, but it’s possible some are taller. For the purpose of this rp, mustangs can be from 13 hh to 17 hh, and a few can be up to 18 hh but if I see a flux of too many horses being on the very tall end, I won't allow it anymore.

Other Information

I am fine with horses having mates and loving relationships, I know it can be fun. However there is a couple of things to keep in mind. I don't want to see any love at first sight, or becoming mates in a day. Build up to it. There should also be no real established mates in the rp, since all the mares will be in the Great Herd. The only exception is if there is an established backstory prior to the mare joining the Great Herd, and perferably it has been approved by me.

The Lead Stallion of the Great Herd is not interested in being mates with anyone. He just wants to have the power of the biggest herd, and be able to pass on his genes. There may be mares he favors above the others, and whoever makes him can include that in their form.

Like the Lead Stallion, not all stallions or mares have to be interested in having mates. It's entirely up to you on what you decide. That's where the Semi-realism can come in though, if you horses do want to find mates. I'm even okay with another herd with a different ranking dynamic forming eventually that might be based more off of mated pairs or something. I just wanted The Great Herd to be based more off of realistic aspects.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Available Roles

The Great Herd

Lead Stallion:
Chex | 6 Yrs | Polly | Pg. 2

Lead Mare:
Skye | 9 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Lieutenant:
Reserved for Queen

Herd Mares:
Morena | 6 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1
Evita | 9 Yrs | Spellbound | Pg. 2
Reserved for Me
Reserved for Rising Shadows

Yearlings:
Reserved for Spellbound
Iansa | 1.8 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 3

Foals:

Other Roles

Bachelor Stallions:
Orion | 9 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 1

Lone Mares:
Max of 2
Alsie | 6 Yrs | ArtCherryontop | Pg. 2
Reserved for Spellbound

Bachelor Bands:

Edited at January 6, 2022 10:14 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Herd: [Great Herd or None]
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Mate: [Should be None for Now]
Foals:
Other:
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Roleplay Note:

The Lead Stallion, while not evil, is the more villainous or antagonist character for this roleplay. So please keep in mind the aspect of this rp, and what he is and has done when making him. He can have a character arc, but he is not meant to be the best lead stallion, or the nicest guy, or any of that.

While I won't require it, he would also likely need a Lieutenant to help him keep his herd. With a herd this large it would be entirely difficult to keep them under wraps. So he would likely need help.

Third, he will lose mares, either throw stealing or through direct confrontation. While that is an important aspect of the rp, and stallions will be certain to capitalize on situations, please do not have your horses pestering the herd every five seconds.

Thank you!

You may post!
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Skye
9 Years
Female/Mare
Herd:

Great Herd

Lead Mare
Appearance:

Credit belongs to Linka064 on DA. Stock Image.

Skye is a rather solidly built mare, who stands at 14.3 hh. She isn't a large mare by any means in height, but she is stocky. She is a buckskin paint mare with a dark brown and cream colored mane, and a cream colored tail. She also has white half stockings rather than black on her front legs, and full stockings of white on the back, though just above the white on her legs is a twinge of black on the front legs. She has warm, dark brown eyes as well.
Personality:

Skye is a very solid and steady mare, one who had a level head on her shoulders. Calm and collected, the mare is the type you can rely on, even in difficult times. Her even tempered appearance can often be mistaken for softness, but the mare doesn't tolerate shenanigans. She can be soft and compassionate at times, but she is also capable of being stern. She will always do what is best for the herd, even if not everyone likes it. As a mother, doing things like leaving foals behind kills her, but as it is better for the whole, she does. Skye is quite capable of being quite logical, rational even, and it doesn't always gain her many favors. Skye can be very motherly, and definitely expects to be listened to.

Despite being a very level mare, Skye has been at this so long she has grown confident and comfortable in her decisions. To the point where she doesn't really listen to others or enjoy criticism, since she tends to think that her decisions are the right one. She doesn't consciously try to be like that, it's just something that has come from having to rely on herself and make tough decisions.
Crush:
None
Mate:

None Technically;
But her foals have been fathered by the Lead Stallion
Foals:

Very Open.
Current Offspring Are:
Unborn Foal [Open]
10 Month Old Foal [Open]
1.8 Year Old Filly, Iansa. Sired by Chex. [Rped by Me]
3 Year Old [Open]
4 Year Old [Open]
5 Year Old, Atlas. [Rped by Covidiv Coffee]

Not all these foals will have survived, but I want to give people the option of what age they may want their horse to be if they're Skye's offspring.

All of her offspring will have been fathered by Chex, Rian, or the Lead Stallion before Chex. Depending on when Chex took over, her offpspring will very in Sire.
Other:
Skye took over rather young for a lead mare, and has been leading since she was 4 Years old. Her mother was the Lead Mare before her, so when she died unexpectedly, Skye stepped up to fill the role, and has been there since.

Edited at January 8, 2022 01:38 AM by Imperial Sands
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:43 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Orion;
Prefer to be called "O" [like Oh]
Herd:
None
Bachelor Stallion
Desired Rank:
To Be a Lead Stallion Again
Appearance:

Orion is a sturdy stallion standing at about 16.3 HH. He isn't the tallest stallion around, but he's certainly no slouch. O has a sturdy build, with muscular shoulders and hind quearters. His legs and neck are well muscled, and he carried a broad and defined head. With a palomino coat, and a mane and tail of cream, the stallion is relatively pleasing to the eyes. The only thing that may take away from it are the scars he's earned from defending his herd.

[I know this is super basic and horrible writing for me, but it's just the base until I can come up with more]

Personality:
TBA
- Serious about His Herd & Leading
- Confident and a Smidge Cocky
- Does like to Flirt with the Ladies When he Can
- Does not like to be disrespected or Challenged
- Prefers to stay out of Mare Drama
- Patient with Foals, and Likes to be Around them
- Does not have time for horses who put the herd at risk
- Does NOT tolerate any outside stallion near the herd
- Quick to act at times, sometimes too quick

Crush:
There may be a mare or two that have newly caught his eye.
Mate:
There isn't necessarily one mare who's captured his heart.
Offspring:
Open
Affiliations:
TBA; Open
Other:

Credit for all Images on this Post Belongs to xxmemorbilia on DA. Credit also on Images. These are Stock Images.
The Great Herd | Horse Rp | Open!January 2, 2022 09:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP - Herd Mare

Name:
Morena
6 Years
Female/Mare
Herd:

The Great Herd

Herd Mare
Appearance:

Morena is a tiny mare, petite in stature, and is one who is often confused with being a yearling because of her size. Standing at right around 14 hh, maybe a smidge below, the small mare isn't winning any sort of height competitions any time soon. Along with her short size, the mare is also more dainty, delicately built than other mares. She does have a stockyness to her, but that comes from having birthed a few foals already. If someone really looked at her, they'd see the slim legs, narrower shoulders, and the defined hips.

With not having a lot of meat, or muscle, on her bones, Morena is not a powerful equine in the slightest, and even her speed is more average, though she has some get up and go when she desires. With her demure persona, the mare often comes across as even smaller than she is, and it's easy for her to be over looked within a herd of stronger, more wild mares. Not that Morena minds, though. She's never felt insecure about her size.

Small size aside, the mare could be considered rather pretty in appearance. She has a rather dark grulla coat, presenting itself as almost a deep chocolate brown color. Her face, and more down her legs, are so dark they appear almost black, though her middle is a slightly lighter brown. Overall, the mare is like an ombre of chocolate. Her mane, which is nothing to brag about, is more on the medium length, but it is also the luscious dark brown color that matches her coat. As if that wasn't enough, the mare's eyes are the same color, maybe even a shade darker. They aren't quite black, but they're definitely a dark cocoa color.
Personality:

Morena is a definitely a mare that's easy to overlook, but she doesn't ever seem to mind that fact. Quiet and demure, the little mare is not the type to cause trouble or raise her opinion against another. She's calm and level headed for the most part, but rather than mare's who are quick to anger, she's moreso quick to spook. She has a bit of anxiety, knowing she depends on others to pretty much keep her safe, and finds herself uncomfortable whenever she is alone because of this. With this being the case, Morena tends to have a much more go with the flow kind of attitude, her reasoning being she's choosing to live.

While being shy, Ren is definitely a caring and empathetic mare. She likes to help others, and will offer a comforting shoulder when those around her need it without ever expecting anything in return. That being said, that's kind of where that ends. You'll never find her purposely getting caught up in mare drama, and will quickly leave if that becomes the case, preferring to find the company of others who won't try and drag her in.

Morena is also a devoted and affectionate mother. She is ever vigilent when she has a foal, but this is where a surprisingly more stern side comes out of her. She doesn't really mess around when it comes to her foals, and she will step in to protect them instead of herself (though she will run with her foal if that is a plausible option). She holds her offspring to reasonable expectations, and does not allow misbehavior and rude mannerisms. She doesn't expect her foals to be as quiet and reserved as her, but she will insist on them being respectful.
Crush:

None, Poss. Open
Mate:

None
Foals:

Open
Other:

Edited at January 5, 2022 03:31 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved