Wolf Play : Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]
Chatbox
 BJake
05:22:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Definitely can't do that with one of the YCH's, the only one that actually got a bid 10$ lost ;-;
-Click-
 technoblade
05:20:49 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Nooo! Maybe trace the lines from a saved screenshot?
 BJake
05:19:41 Don't call me BJ.
I lost 3 YCH's today ;-;
Including the bunny one, because I accidentally shut off my computer instead of making it sleep
😭🙏
 technoblade
05:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Mmm I'm more of a damian and raven but I do love Dami and Jon as well.
 BJake
05:15:29 Don't call me BJ.
What about you?
 BJake
05:15:22 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Dick x Barbra
hehehe They're so cute
Extending out of Gotham though,
Damian Wayne x Jon Kent
 technoblade
05:12:11 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

All of them are lovely. Do you have any favourite ships?
 Serpents
05:10:43 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 BJake
05:09:58 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
LOL I love traumatized batfamily
 technoblade
05:08:40 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Well to be fair Joker did torture the fuck outta him before yeeting him to the afterlife.
 BJake
05:07:39 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Never played the games but I saw a clip of one where they totally overdid Jason's torture.
The voice actor was top tier🖐
 technoblade
05:05:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

I have been a DC fan for years though mostly for Tim and Jason.
 BJake
05:03:18 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I joined chat sad, and now I'm happy, getting to talk DC with someone who knows DC ;w;
 Willow Tribe
05:03:11 Willow / Tibby
-WP Click-

honestly a pretty good one
 technoblade
05:01:23 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

His humour is peak
 BJake
05:00:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
From what you've described, I think I'll love him :>
 technoblade
04:56:34 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Yes he's a faceless character who's super power is conspiracy theories XD I love his voice and all his sass.
 BJake
04:55:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Question? Is that a character? I don't think they're in the one I'm watching, well haven't finished yet so not sure LOL
 Forest Shadows
04:54:14 
Hi back!
 Dreamsong
04:53:05 Hana/Max
I'm back!!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Margay : -5
Jaguar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 09:21 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
I am quite interesting in creating a RP that is around the Victorian Era. This shall be a small rp for a trial run. I am thinking that this RP will center around the time when scarlet fever and typhoid were very common during the times. Of course there will be room for subplots and other types of drama like forbidden relationships, war, betrayals and such other things. I know many people aren't interesting in the type of thing. This story will take place in a fictional town/places but the setting is European-like but not exactly like it. So plenty of opportunity to world build and have many interesting things.
-
-
-
-
-
(2/7)
I may accept more if I feel like it.

Rules
All of Eve's Rules apply obviously
1 : Be active . Please don't join up just to leave - I would like this RP to last for a while. I expect posts 1-2 a week , and if you need to take a break or be inactive please inform be beforehand via PM or Discussion. Inactivity will lead to your character being removed from the RP.
2 : No OP or Mary Sue, Weeping Willow's , Gary's or any characters of the like.
3 : This is a Semi-Literate to Literate RP. I expect at least 150 + words per post. Put the missing number somewhere in your form, hidden. Also, I required a detailed and well-written appearance and description for your character. This includes proper grammar rules and any form not following these requirements will be declined.
4: No OOC problems. Hate the character but not the player - any instances of unbecoming behavior will not be tolerated, and mods will be contacted if needed.
5: Reservations last for 48 hours and you may only reserve two roles at a time. The reservation doesn't start until you actually post and begin working on the forms. You will be allowed to have 2 - 12 hour extensions if needed to complete a form, otherwise the spot will be open for someone else.
7: I as the owner of the RP reserve the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit. I will not tolerate rude behavior towards me just because you got declined - if you do get decline , try and work on your form and maybe it'll get accepted due to the corrections. Put, thunderbird in other. I hope to RP with many new faces - so come on, I don't bite.
8 : I will make a 4 character limit , however as the RP progresses people will die - so I suggest having 2 characters to start. You can also only reserve 2 characters at a time.
9: I will allow art for your characters since cartoonish human art is allowed - make sure they are properly credited and follow all of the WP regulations or this rule will be redacted.
10: This RP is not a heavy romance RP and their may be some hints of it so I'll get this out the way - no romances between your own character [the exception is if the character has a deceased lover or one that'll die later on.] Also, you are allowed to have your characters be siblings, cousins, and etc.
11 : Don't be the character constantly disrespecting the superiors and higher ups - it can be fun but it's also annoying. After all why do
you want your character to constantly get in trouble.
12 : Any questions are to be asked via PMs - I don't want this thread clogged up.
13 : I understand that backstories are fun and giving characters angst and tragedy makes them spicy, but come on - not every single character needs a sob story, but also please don't anyways make your characters have the best or perfect life. Happy middle class families are nice to hear about. But also be creative with this.
14 : Make sure to read everything !
15 : Have fun ;)
Activity Level:
RP and Character Sheet Example: [ I accept links to blogs and such, however I will not go through a long ass RP thread to find your RP response, so preferably a 1x1 example is preferred but a short story will suffice.]
What can you contribute to this RP?
Anything else you wanna say?
Other:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Kin:
Affiliations:
Children:
Crush:
Spouse:
Other:

Edited at December 30, 2021 10:34 PM by Spellbound
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 09:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Important Links
Discussion: Not Avaliable
RP Thread: Not Available!

Edited at December 30, 2021 09:27 PM by Spellbound
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 09:24 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
You may now post!

Edited at December 30, 2021 09:27 PM by Spellbound
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 10:11 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Ansel Remmington (Fake Name)
Adelia Remmington (Real Name)

Female

Social Status:
Upper Middle Class

Sexuality:
Bisexual, but is leaning more towards females

Appearance:
If she was dressed more feminine, then she would be considered beautiful. That isn't the case since her clothing style is masculine-thanks a lot to her parent's lies. After years of dressing up like a boy, she can't stand anything feminine and would gag at the sight of it. In the eyes of women, she's considered handsome by their standards. In addition, a small number of men consider her to be charming in looks and personality. Not to mention the addition of scars she earned from her dangerous endeavors, including her harsh sword training by her father. Others perceive scars as hideous disfigurements, while a small population finds them attractive. She can't recall how many times she injured or broke something within or on her body but rest assured, what she did was a hell of fun. She wears black gloves on her hands most of the time, and her clothes are messily covering her body.

To make sure she appears more masculine, her family gave her a custom-designed corset; to hide her feminine physique. It's a painful process, but over the years, her body adapts to it, and she no longer feels it. Her voice is slightly deep from vocal training, but it has a higher pitch than the average male yet deeper than the average female. Her tone perfectly balanced between the two. Her hair originally was very long as a child, but now, it's cut short once every month to keep it short. At times, young men would get suspicious as to why she doesn't have a fancy mustache. Her excuse always is that she loves to keep a clean face, even if it was a few strands of facial hairs.

Her height is around 5'9, one inch short than her younger brother who's height is 6'0. The weight of her body is 165lbs, with the small additional muscles she receives during her training. She has an hourglass frame; although, it's kept hidden by her corset and clothing. The shape of her face is that of a heart, along with her eyes, which are shaped like that of an almond. The color of her eyes is a stormy grey that always gleams with mischief and excitement, rarely do such emotions go away unless she's upset. She has a couple of scars on her face, the vast majority small to see far away. She has one big scar on her face, and it's on her right cheekbone. She has a straight nose that appears fine at first glance, however, when looked at closely, it appears to be slightly crooked. At least, she has matching black hair with her younger brother, or else that'll be a big problem for her.

Personality:
Rebellious|Swashbuckler|Party Animal|Womanizer|Playful|Teaser|Competitive|Flirty|Daredevil

To start, Ansel/Adelia is quite a rebellious character who's not afraid to speak her mind, especially when someone bullies another. Does she take orders well? Of course not! Don't be absurd to think otherwise. There's no fun in following orders from a barking dog, mainly the annoying ones. There's nothing wrong with cutting a few corners to get faster results, even if the quality of it would be terrible. I guess this adds to her hidden charm that attracts the same sex, but hey, she's not complaining. Nothing wrong with getting a bit of attention from the ladies. Mostly from the pretty ones. Would she do dangerous things just to receive such attention? I mean, who wouldn't? It's fun, and if you think otherwise, then you're a boring person. Don't be this kind of person.

Nothing wrong with flirting, is there? No matter the gender, her words of honey would slip out, but she only flirts with people around her age or a little bit older. If you want to have a flirting competition, then she'll be down for that. Flirting is a unique kind of socializing. One that others would find difficult to understand. Need help gaining the attention of your crush? Perhaps, want to learn the arts of flirting? Don't come to her, a fair warning for those seeking advice. Repeating her words to someone else might give you a slap on the cheek or a disgusted look from others. Not to mention, she'll probably tell you to do something dangerous that may or may not cost you your life. This is a bad trait with her daredevil side; she would do something so stupid then walk away injured. A broken arm never bothered her, not even a broken leg.

In the addition to her daredevil side, she can get quite competitive. Not only doing dangerous stunts to gain affection but to outshine her competitors, as well. Want her to ride an angry bull due to a dare? Go ahead and hold her hat, she'll do it without batting an eye. Want to go against her in a tree-climbing competition? She'll do it, no matter the sturdiness of the tree. Would she go as far as to prank a couple of upper-class ladies and gentlemen? She shows no mercy towards anyone, no matter what status they're in, but she's careful with the extreme level of her pranks towards children. She'll tease anyone she deems as the perfect victim, going as far as to duel them with words. She'll get more excited if they have a sharp tongue as hers, eager to have someone she can retort back to.

+Horseracing
+Dancing
+Her animals
+Shooting
+Hunting

Dislikes:
-Her parents
-Studying
-Class system
-Snobby people
-Bugs
-Drinking

Kin:
Ansel Remmington (Younger Twin Brother; Barely Alive)
Felix Remmington (Father; Alive)
Celia Remmington (Mother; Alive)
George Remmington the IV (Grandfather; Deceased)

Affiliations:
Ansel Remmington: Her younger twin brother, who's currently ill with an unknown disease. She hares no hatred for her brother and adores him as an older sibling should. She agreed to be Ansel, as she wants him to have a good future once he gets better. She'll do whatever to ensure that, even if it means giving up on who she is. She wanted everything to be perfect, with her brother not being sick, her parents accepting her, and for everything to be, well, normal. Sadly, that won't happen and probably will never.

Parents: She loathes her parents and wishes that things were different. They pick favorites, and she's certainly wasn't the one. Wanting a male to take over the family business, they decided that they only have one child to ensure it: pretending that Adelia never existed in the first place. She is sorta glad that they didn't force her to be betrothed to someone, but that might change in the future. Not to mention the immense pressure they put on her as her father is a well-known military officer.

Open

Children:
N/A

Crush:
Open

Spouse:
Single at this moment

Other:
She has two different horses for war and casual riding. A black-coated Percheron stallion name Orion, a pureblooded warhorse bred from France, a gift that was given to her by her father. A dapple bay-coated gelding name Claude, a pureblooded Cleveland Bay; used to belong to her grandfather.

She has a variety of dogs that ranges from hunting dogs to guard dogs. One particular dog she is seen without is her fawn-coat mastiff, General. General originally belonged to her father but has grown attached to the woman. The two are inseparable, none of them daring to leave each other's side.

Edited at December 31, 2021 07:22 PM by Cereal
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey uh- do I need to post a form? The activity form.
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 10:33 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
No since I know how you RP and such :)
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 30, 2021 10:44 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Pack Name: Rising Shadows

Pack Number: 161425

Activity Level: Pretty high

RP and Character Sheet Example: [ I accept links to blogs and such, however I will not go through a long ass RP thread to find your RP response, so preferably a 1x1 example is preferred but a short story will suffice.]

RP Example

Character Sheet Example (Human)

Drama. Badass characters. Thrilling fight scenes.

Potato

Other:

I'll get to school January 2nd and will be more active then

Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]December 31, 2021 01:06 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
spellie
are you requiring me to do the sign-up form? not for the character, but the other one?
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]January 1, 2022 01:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: Different Times
Pack Number: 258635
Activity level: Mon-Fri 8-3 in patches, weekends is nonexistant
Character:Jack
Example:
What can you contribute?: Hate to brag, but this society is my historical fantasy other than ancient rome/greece/egypt/and nordic lands. Also willing to stir the drama pot-
Anything else?: Holidays I will be inactive
Other: Im debating on putting "*hisses*"

Edited at January 1, 2022 01:56 AM by Different Times
Victorian Era RP | Small/Limited Group [OPEN]January 2, 2022 12:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name: Overthink101.

Pack Number: 261971.

Activity Level: I’d say extremely, given I’m on everyday for varying amounts of time but never less than two hours at a time.

RP and Character Sheet Example:

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=77547

Uhhh. Drama, angst, gay, some kind of coherent side plot, memes, I will research this era to make sure even my language/hair/clothing/rings are realistic.

I have been able to put more description about a ring than I have about random nearby buildings, so the little details are still big details with me.

Other: I want to reserve two characters if I get accepted, I am so ready for this. Thunderbird. But yeah, I think that’s about it. I could totally have them done within six hours too.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us