Wolf Play : TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!
Chatbox
 technoblade
06:25:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

Doing a glow worm themed one first
 Hugs4Bugs
06:25:36 Ed (he/they)
Hangin' in there, you? :)
 BJake
06:25:02 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws
Hello! How are you!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:24:38 Ed (he/they)
BJake, hello! :)
 BJake
06:24:14 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
AH, I love that!
 technoblade
06:19:59 Lil Techy | Techno
collected animals?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:19:57 Ed (he/they)
They're food! ^-^
 Bobcat
06:19:50 (She) Cat {no bob}
Dark
They're food. Go to pack>food and drink to eat them.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:19:17 
Went though the help guide & some forums but still slightly confused on how to find/use said animals
 Bobcat
06:18:51 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior takes over their imaginary world.

Aww... Living up to your name I see.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:18:40 
Hey chat!
I'm a new Player here & was wondering what all of the random animals I've collected from exploring are?
 technoblade
06:18:24 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

new lines are doing good
 Stygian Forest
06:15:31 
Techno

Thanks!
 BJake
06:15:12 Don't call me BJ.
Ey I poofed, my bad
 technoblade
06:15:07 Lil Techy | Techno
nice!
 Stygian Forest
06:14:32 
Techno

I now have pack lore.
 technoblade
06:13:43 Lil Techy | Techno
hmm?
 Stygian Forest
06:12:40 
Techno

Guess what?
 technoblade
06:11:19 Lil Techy | Techno
hey stygian
 Stygian Forest
06:08:24 
Techno!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 22, 2021 11:58 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
The Things That Cost You Too Much
'′TTTCYTM‚,

Two warring packs have been thriving in the territory of Paradise, a lush environment settled in a valley. Plenty of prey, plenty of room to spare, and plenty of bloodshed to go around. These two packs had been at war for as long as anyone could remember. They never stopped. The land would end up divided instead of being one in its early days. But in those early days, the two packs did in fact manage to live together.

But ultimately, in present days, that is no longer. However, both of the pack's future is ultimately crumbled after a brutal winter and a weeping sickness sweeps the land, killing practically anyone it had slithered its way into. The remaining survivors of this deadly sickness decide that the only way to survive is to in fact work together.

There are many things that cost you too much, but will you be willing to work alongside your automatic enemy to survive?

Discussion:
Thread:
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 12:02 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Rules

Follow all of Eve's forum, RP, and general WP rules. Please refresh your memory if you need to.

This RP is literate - I expect at least 300 words per post with proper grammar, punctuation, etc.

Post at least once a week. If you are going on hiatus, want to drop out, or are going to be slow, please let me know. I understand.

Always have permission to harm/kill someone else's character.

Do not have OP characters - this should be a given. Each species has their own strengths and weaknesses.

Read everything. It's obvious when you don't.

I have the right to accept and decline forms as I see fit.

You have three chances to fix any mistakes in your form. After that, you will not be joining.

You may have up to two characters. There is a chance of this changing if there is/isn't enough interest.

You may only play one high-ranking character. This is just to give others a chance on getting those ranks.

Please try to keep genders as even as possible.

Please balance out strengths and weaknesses. Have at least three of each.

Be sure to use the correct threads. Use the discussion for chattering, the thread for RPing, and the sign-ups for, well, signing up.

I control the time of day, weather, etc - just so we're all on the same page.

There are no reservations because there are unlimited slots.

Have fun!

Note that these are all subject to change.

Edited at December 23, 2021 12:55 PM by queen.
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 12:27 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Territory

Known as 'Paradise' it is - was - just that. A paradise. Lush grass and trees filled the valley, multiple creeks and small rivers passing through, and plenty of prey to go around. It's most beautiful in the fall - the trees changing color and seemingly becoming like a heaven. This valley stretched for what seemed like forever, being one of the largest territories known to any wolf in the surrounding areas.

The territory possesses the two packs - the Northern and the Western packs. Their names come from where they originally come from, which is rather self-explanatory. It also applied to where the wolves would be on the territory - the Northern Pack being in the north part of the territory, and the Western Pack being on the west side of the territory. There really no difference between the two ends of the territory, though, and each has its own perks.

The territory has been going through a traumatizing time, however. A sickness has swept through the lands, killing practically anyone it infests in a matter of days or weeks. So far, there is no cure, and there is no known reason as to why this has happened.

Ranks

**These do not apply to anyone anymore because they are just trying to survive. Say your character was the alpha - they would not be the alpha for the group of survivors.

Alpha (1)

Beta (2)

Delta (2)

Gamma (2)

Subordinates (Unlimited)

Omega (3)

Descriptions are a WIP.

Edited at December 23, 2021 12:56 PM by queen.
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 12:42 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Masterlist

Please just keep all genders even.

Survivors (3/???)
-Rambler | Male | Former Northern/Omega | queen.
-Brighton | Male | Former Northern/Gamma | los campesinos!
-Mishka | Female | Former Northern/Beta | M I S E R Y
-
-
-
-
-

There are unlimited slots for now.

Edited at December 23, 2021 12:55 PM by queen.
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 12:43 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Character Sheet

Name
Appearance
Personality
Former Pack
Former Rank
Strengths
Weaknesses
Kin
Affiliations
Other

Edited at December 23, 2021 12:43 AM by queen.
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 12:43 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
R A M B L E R
''ram,,

"what do you think happens when we die?"
"i think that the ones still alive will miss us."

former pack
northern

former rank
omega

appearance
aljoun @ da - lines
252380 - design
41839172_8B5xhxMDi150bgU.jpg

standing at thirty inches even, rambler is your average wolf in build. he doesn't have many interesting things about him, though he is built a bit more on the skinner side. he has minimal distinctions from other wolves, though his size may be considered that of a larger one compared to other wolves. he has a liver nose, which the same color can be found on his black and liver paw pads. his claws are a dark black, sharpened at the ends for defense.

rambler's coat is an interesting one. made up of browns and tans, his face is the darkest. his face shape is slightly narrow and rounded at his nose, which the coloration is slightly lighter there. throughout his body is a blend of browns, mainly his underside and part of his legs being the lightest. he has a fluffy tail, all of those same tans and browns blended confidently onto his fur. his eyes are an orange-ish yellow, seemingly being the window to his heartbroken soul.

personality
rambler in a considerably wise male for his age. though he could be considered older, he has a wisdom like no other. he's knowledgable in things you may not expect, and is one to enjoy deep and philosophical conversations. he has a love for answering questions that nobody else would ever think of, and bringing up the afterlife and things like that. some may find this aspect of the male interesting. others... not so much. however, even if you don't like his deep conversations, rambler is always there to give you some piece of advice. he's rather giving, surprisingly, and he tries his best to do what he can to fulfill someone's needs.

that being said, rambler is quite selfless. there's never been a moment in time that he did something strictly for himself. of course, he feeds himself, gets himself something to drink, but everything else he does is for those around him. his choices are based on what those he loves needs or wants, therefore some things he does could become irrational. but he does not let that stop him - rambler would give up his life for those he loves.

dislikes

strengths

weaknesses

kin

mate

crush

offspring

affiliations

other

Edited at December 23, 2021 02:38 PM by queen.
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 01:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kira
Appearance: Kiras fur is long and silky with small knots here and then. She is about 2.6 feet, and she has a small structure. Her fur is grey with tan usually surrounding the grey. She also has mostly white so it looks like the grey and tan are sprinkled on top of her. She has fierce amber eyes with a small scar on her left eye.
Personality: She is a stubborn, aggressive, jumpy, arrogant wolf who usually doesn't listen to anyone. She is very aggressive due to having to see all of the bloodshed as a young pup, and that also leads to her being jumpy.
Former Pack: Northern pack
Former Rank: Subordinate
Strengths: Since she is smaller, she is able to fit in smaller spaces to hide. She can also move swiftly due to being small and light weighted. Being raised in a warzone has its upper hand. for example, she is able to track down wolves better and she has better hearing because she had to adapt to the often den attacks.
Weaknesses: Wolves in pain. If she hears a wolf yowling in pain, she gets traumatized. You would think that she would be used to the sound of pain but NO. Another weakness she has in her left eye. Due to their being a scar there it is a weak spot, and if anything touches it she will retreat as not wanting to reopen the wound. Puppies. She is in love with puppies and would do anything to save them, even if it costs her life.
Kin: All the kin she had passed away from the illness except her younger sister named opal who is 2 years old and dispersed from the pack a long time ago.
Affiliations: i dont think she is osociated with anyone or any groups. If she was, she would be keeping it a secret from the rest of the wolves.
Other: Nothing really

Edited at December 23, 2021 01:14 AM by Spirit Wolves
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 02:29 AM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
spirit wolves@
your form is declined.
TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 08:09 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award

. Brighton .

. three .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. male he/him .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. brighton is a dark pelted wolf, sporting a white streak on fur on his chest, as well as white on his chin, toes, underbelly and tail tip.

he has a sloping back, which flows into his large haunches. his shoulders are rather square. brighton has a couple scattered scars on his pelt from occasional tumbles and scuffles, nothing too extreme, though.

brighton’s eyes are a strong shade of yellow with paler flecks inside them. his skin is dark, the only way you could tell the difference between his fur and his nose is because of light. his fur is rather thick, but not long, only really keeping him warm and not others if they snuggle up to him.

brighton is a rather big wolf, being ~33’’ tall and at healthy weight, 120lbs.

brighton walks heavy-footed, this is good in battle, however not as good for hunting or walking over unstable ground. brighton has fallen off things a couple times due to this and he tries his hardest to try and walk lighter .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. brighton tries to be a dominant wolf, as much as he inherently isn’t. that being said, he isn’t too fond of the bossy part of dominance, so he does the more subtle things via body language. he holds his tail upwards, his chin up, placing his head on other’s backs, etc. he isn’t brave enough to do it to anybody formerly above him, though. he knows they could kick his ass.

brighton is no eloquent wolf, he’s a bit of a jokester, he’s a bit annoying, he doesn’t want anybody to take him seriously. he tends to run on the optimistic side of life, that being said he is not good at cheering anybody or even himself up. like everyone, brighton does have his moments of hopelessness; not often, though.

brighton is deathly afraid of heights. it’s why he's glad he isn't equipped to hunt. he thinks if he hunted he’d forget to look where he was going and would end up falling off a cliff or something, which he could easily imagine himself doing.

brighton doesn’t think he could actually kill another wolf if it came to it, he’d rather give up his own life than vanquish another’s; at least for now since he doesn’t really have anything to live for, if he had a family then maybe he could bring himself to. but for now? definitely not.

he is a bit of a compulsive liar, but he is good about coming out with the truth… eventually. the longest lie he ever caught himself in was for about four months, and as much as he no longer remembers what he lied about, he’s so relieved he got it off his chest.

brighton is anxious around new wolves, though he may not show it. he is actually very extroverted. when he meets a new wolf, he’s usually very… “normal” outwards, but internally his heart is beating fast enough to power a small jet.

brighton is prone to trusting wolves too easily, which can end him up in tough spots .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. formerly gamma .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. formerly nothern .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. strong, dominant, merciful .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. anxious, clumsy, liar, poor hunter, trusting .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. no current kin, please PM me if you'd like to be .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. brighton has never associated with wolves from the western pack, but now in this dire time he's willing to try. within his own pack he tried to be friends with everyone, he's not too sure if it worked, though .

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

. himbo... my roleplay replies will always reach at least two paragraphs as long as the person(s) i am roleplaying with give me the ability to do that. credit to the image to #281462 .

TTTCYTM | Lit Wolf RP | Open!December 23, 2021 08:30 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA. Stock Images }
• M I S H K A •
Aroma:
Vanilla
Former Pack:
Northern Pack
Former Rank:
Beta
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Mishka is a very reserved yet observant female. She typically stays to herself yet watches others. Mishka usually tries to predict others' moves before it happens. In a fight, she will watch the body language and guess what they will do. An intelligent wolf, she is. She has no remorse for strangers and will immediately interrogate them with hostility. Mishka does use her intelligence to her advantage. Mishka typically does not get hostile unless she feels threatened. Then she will strike with the first move.
The female is a hopeless romantic. Mishka has always had bad luck with any kind of romance. She is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting. Once she catches on, she will typically throw something sarcastically at the other. Mishka is not one to mess around with. She does not tolerate immaturity and she will call you out on it. Mishka can be known for her boldness. Whatever comes to her mind, she will say it and has no care for how it might affect others.
Although Mishka may not look the intimidating type, she has a cold heart. And you will know. Mishka has no sympathy. But this is because she didn't receive sympathy as a pup, so truthfully, she doesn't even really know what that is. Mishka had a hard life growing up but she believes it's what made her stronger. She grew enough courage to leave her family behind once she became of age to do so. This follows into how independent she is.
Mishka believes she doesn't need anyone else to help her. She has come all this way surviving, why need anyone else? Even if she does need help, she has a hard time calling out for it. Mishka was never a quitter. Once she starts a task, she will not stop until she finishes. This especially goes in hunting. Mishka would chase a rabbit miles and miles away before catching it.
+ Hunting +
+ Sitting By The Lake +
Dislikes:
- Loud Noises -
- Snow -
- Boredom -
Strengths:
+ Stealth +
+ Speed +
+ Agility +
Weaknesses:
- Stamina -
- Strength -
- Climbing -
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Mishka is acquaintances with everyone but she hasn't made any close friends. PM me if you'd like to change that!
Other:
Please tell me if I need to change anything:)

Edited at December 23, 2021 02:56 PM by M I S E R Y

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us