Wolf Play : Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPEN
Chatbox
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?
 Existence
06:28:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, do you like my rabbit skins that much xD
 Forest Dwelling
06:27:51 Floor
Could I get a price check on this lady?
-WP Click-
 technoblade
06:25:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

Doing a glow worm themed one first
 Hugs4Bugs
06:25:36 Ed (he/they)
Hangin' in there, you? :)
 BJake
06:25:02 Don't call me BJ.
WorkingPaws
Hello! How are you!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:24:38 Ed (he/they)
BJake, hello! :)
 BJake
06:24:14 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
AH, I love that!
 technoblade
06:19:59 Lil Techy | Techno
collected animals?
 Hugs4Bugs
06:19:57 Ed (he/they)
They're food! ^-^
 Bobcat
06:19:50 (She) Cat {no bob}
Dark
They're food. Go to pack>food and drink to eat them.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:19:17 
Went though the help guide & some forums but still slightly confused on how to find/use said animals
 Bobcat
06:18:51 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Superior takes over their imaginary world.

Aww... Living up to your name I see.
 Dark Dynasty Den
06:18:40 
Hey chat!
I'm a new Player here & was wondering what all of the random animals I've collected from exploring are?
 technoblade
06:18:24 Lil Techy | Techno
-Click-

new lines are doing good
 Stygian Forest
06:15:31 
Techno

Thanks!
 BJake
06:15:12 Don't call me BJ.
Ey I poofed, my bad
 technoblade
06:15:07 Lil Techy | Techno
nice!
 Stygian Forest
06:14:32 
Techno

I now have pack lore.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 19, 2021 11:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Welcome to the Sign Up section.
RP:
Deep in a forest that's hundreds of miles in width and length, thousands of miles from any civilization, lays a pack of wolves... This pack has been here for centuries. Known to all animals, predator and prey. Forest wolves. Large, and yet quiet hunters. Blending in with their surroundings in unique ways. Humans have wanted to study the forest for years, but there hasn't been one to make it back out with their findings just yet... Amoung the forest, lay stray wolves. Wolves that were rejected or born outside of pack territory and left to fend for themselves... Somewhere, in a deep corner of the forest, begins a revoltion. Lone wolves forming their own eskewed pack. Building up to challenge the Forest Wolves that remain in the heart of the land. These wolves are heartless, and will do anything to be the top pack. What will come of the wolves that roam these lands..?

Edited at December 20, 2021 12:59 AM by PsychoPit
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 19, 2021 11:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

RULES

~Cussing is allowed, but don't go overboard with it.
~ Your wolf is not the strongest. Let others win sometimes.
~ Super powers are a no. Spiritual enlightenings sure, but no powers or any bs like that.
~ Follow all WP rules.
~ If you have a problem with another player that you can not resolve yourself, PM me.
~ Try to type a paragraph or two at least if possible.
~ Get mad at the character, not the player.
~ If at any point you would like to leave the RP, PM me.
~ If you read the rules, put forest in other.
~ Do not control another players character without permission. If you do you will get a warning the first time. The second time you will be removed from the RP.
~ If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to PM me.
~Follow Pack rules.
~What Alpha's say, goes (Within reason).
~ You may play up to three characters.

Edited at December 20, 2021 12:43 AM by PsychoPit
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 12:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

POSITIONS:

Pack Positions:
ALPHAS: Alphas run the pack. What they say goes.
BETAS: Betas are next in line for the Alpha rank. They have a say in what happens, but not entirley.
OMEGAS: Omegas are lowest ranked in the pack. Usually last to eat, and at risk of being removed from the pack if it's necassary. However they do serve some use in tending to the Elders, but they're still replacable.
PUPS: Pups are old enough to start learning the ways of the pack, but aren't old enough to do things on their own just yet.
WARRIORS: Warriors protect the pack from incoming threats or danger. They're the strongest wolves in the pack.
HUNTERS: Hunters are the stealthiest and quietest of the pack. They're also highly valued, as they keep everyone fed and alive.
HEALER: The healer uses natural herbs and remedies for wounds and illnesses.
HEALER APPRENTANCE: The healer apprentance helps the healer prepare remedies or gather herbs or, in times of need, help with patients.
ELDERS: Elders are the most respected next to the Alphas. They have been in the pack the longest. They have an influence in what happens as well. They are cared after by the Omegas of the pack.
LONERS: Loners are wolves who've been outcasted from the pack, or born out side pack territory to fend for themselves. They're ruthless, and do what they please.
REVOLTION PACK: This pack is being formed by the forgotten wolves of the forest. They're goal is to destroy the Forest Wolves in the heart of the land, and claim the territory as their own.
Forest Pack:
Alpha Male: OPEN
Alpha Female: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beta Male: OPEN
Beta Female: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omega Male: OPEN
Omega Female: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pup 1: OPEN
Pup 2: OPEN
Pup 3: OPEN
Pup 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hunter 1: OPEN
Hunter 2: OPEN
Hunter 3: OPEN
Hunter 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warrior 1: Irene (PsychoPit)
Warrior 2: OPEN
Warrior 3: OPEN
Warrior 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Healer: OPEN
Apprentance: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elder 1: OPEN
Elder 2: OPEN
Elder 3: OPEN
Elder 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Revolution Pack:
Alpha Male: OPEN
Alpha Female: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beta Male: OPEN
Beta Female: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omega Male: OPEN
Omega Female: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pup 1: OPEN
Pup 2: OPEN
Pup 3: OPEN
Pup 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hunter 1: OPEN
Hunter 2: OPEN
Hunter 3: OPEN
Hunter 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warrior 1: OPEN
Warrior 2: OPEN
Warrior 3: OPEN
Warrior 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Healer: OPEN
Apprentance: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elder 1: OPEN
Elder 2: OPEN
Elder 3: OPEN
Elder 4: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lone wolves:
Spot 1: OPEN
Spot 2: OPEN
Spot 3: OPEN
Spot 4: OPEN
Spot 5: OPEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited at December 20, 2021 12:58 AM by PsychoPit
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 12:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
CHARACTER SHEETS:

Name:
Nickname:
Desired Position:
Description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Crushes:
Mates:
Other:

Edited at December 20, 2021 12:42 AM by PsychoPit
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 12:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Irene
Nickname: N/A
Desired Position: Warrior
Description:
(Image Credits to YellowDeer on D.A.)
Personality: Irene is quiet and maintaince her peace. It takes a lot to make her angry. She's been practicing it for as long as she can remember. Her father was no more since he turned on the pack.. one of the strongest warriors had turned against them, and killed their strongest hunter, her mother. She was good at hunting yes, but her size made her a better fighting opponent. She doesn't necessarily like anyone, but she tries.
Strengths: Fighting, sound, sight, smell, climbing
Weaknesses: Stealth, distance, fast running
Likes: To mostly be left alone and either meditate or train.
Dislikes: People in her way, discrenencies in her life or pack.
Crushes: N/A
Mates: N/A
Other: forest
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 01:11 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award

{ Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA. Stock Images }
• M I S H K A •
Aroma:
Vanilla
Pack:
Forest Pack
Healer
Appearance:
Mishka is a rather average wolf. She stands at roughly 32 inches and weighs approximately 140 pounds. She believes she is quite healthy for her age. Mishka has medium length shaggy fur that falls into many different colors. She has a slightly bushy tail and fairly large paws. Mishka is built with a feminine structure and with slight muscles. She is built more so for speed rather than strength. Which is also why others take advantage just because of her looks. They think she will be an easy target.
The only thing intimidating about Mishka, is her eyes. Those amber hues tell you right away that you have met your match with death itself. There is naturally a glare in her eyes. Sometimes she doesn't even know she is glaring at someone until she sees their body language change. In the sunlight, however, they do look less scary. They become almost a golden that has a soft look to it.
Mishka's pelt is that if many neutral colors that compliment her very well. A majority of her fur is colored a tan that is practically the base coat. Mixed in with the tan, is black. The black pretty much outlines her coat and her head. Along with that, she had white accents all around her body. She does have a more darker brown that can be seen mixed in all around her fur as well.
Personality:
Mishka is a very reserved yet observant female. She typically stays to herself yet watches others. Mishka usually tries to predict others' moves before it happens. In a fight, she will watch the body language and guess what they will do. An intelligent wolf, she is. She has no remorse for strangers and will immediately interrogate them with hostility. Mishka does use her intelligence to her advantage. Mishka typically does not get hostile unless she feels threatened. Then she will strike with the first move.
The female is a hopeless romantic. Mishka has always had bad luck with any kind of romance. She is very oblivious to obvious signs of flirting. Once she catches on, she will typically throw something sarcastically at the other. Mishka is not one to mess around with. She does not tolerate immaturity and she will call you out on it. Mishka can be known for her boldness. Whatever comes to her mind, she will say it and has no care for how it might affect others.
Although Mishka may not look the intimidating type, she has a cold heart. And you will know. Mishka has no sympathy. But this is because she didn't receive sympathy as a pup, so truthfully, she doesn't even really know what that is. Mishka had a hard life growing up but she believes it's what made her stronger. She grew enough courage to leave her family behind once she became of age to do so. This follows into how independent she is.
Mishka believes she doesn't need anyone else to help her. She has come all this way surviving, why need anyone else? Even if she does need help, she has a hard time calling out for it. Mishka was never a quitter. Once she starts a task, she will not stop until she finishes. This especially goes in hunting. Mishka would chase a rabbit miles and miles away before catching it.
+ Hunting +
+ Sitting By The Lake +
Dislikes:
- Loud Noises -
- Snow -
- Boredom -
Strengths:
+ Stealth +
+ Speed +
+ Agility +
Weaknesses:
- Stamina -
- Strength -
- Climbing -
Crush:
Open!
Mate:
N/A
Pups:
N/A
Other:
Forest.

Edited at December 20, 2021 01:12 AM by M I S E R Y
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 09:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Birdie
Nickname:
Bird, come up with more ^^
Pack:
Forest Pack
Desired Position:
Hunter
Description:
Knickohr
(all creds go to Wincey on DA.)
Birdie is more dark in color, with lighter streaks of fur. She has striking yellow eyes, but they have a kindness in them. She stands at about 30 inches at the shoulder, and weighs about 140 pounds. She has lanky legs, but under her fur she is rippled with muscles. Her longer legs allow her to run faster, and be stealthier. She has no bright markings on her, the only thing standing out being her eyes.
Fainthearted Smile
Personality:
When it comes to the pack, shes a lot more kinder. She enjoys talking with the pack, and is just friendly all around. When it comes to other packs, she gets tougher and can get aggressive if needed. She has a nice temper, usually being calm all the time. Once she starts hunting, she really gets into it. She focuses in on the prey, and does her best to get food for the pack.
Birdie is not one someone would call romantic. She's oblivious to most flirting, and just cant tell when someone likes her. But when she falls, she falls hard. She tries her best not to fall for anyone, and she hasnt.
She usually puts the pack before her, knowing shes responsible for the packs food. She doesnt mind her role, as she knows she's made for it. Birdie enjoys hunting, she really does. She has the stamina for it, and the patience.
Strengths:
-Stamina
-Speed
-Hunting
Weaknesses:
-Loud sounds
-Rocks
-Water, she cant swim very well
-Hunting
-Socializing
Dislikes:
-Not hunting
-Having nothing to do
-Being wounded and/or sick
Crushes:
Open! PM me ^^
Mates:
N/A
Other:
Forest
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 05:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Anora
Nickname:
Ora
Species:
Timber wolf
Desired Position:
Beta
Pack:
Forest pack
Description:
~~~
~~~
Anora is a bit small for her species, she stands about 52 inches and has a murky color coat with a bit of white where her jaw is, her eyes are ice white and her under belly color is amber-ish gold, she has average sized ears and claws that are sharp as knifes. She has a few scars around her legs and neck from hunting.
~~~
Personality:
~~~
Anora is (kinda a bitch) to others and her prey, specifically to ones she does not know of. Anora loves to go out hunting, it is basically something she does everyday for training!. And she is kinda interested in romance, well that depends on what type of personality he has~
~~~
although Anora is "the quite one" she also knows what is good to eat and what is not. She loves to hunt and watch animals she killed suffer, her dominance is all that matters to her when it comes to weak ranks in the pack.
~~~
She sometimes loves to kill her prey in a violent way and would denied the creatures mercy. Wolfs couldn't stand her playfulness, she would run around,jump on others,rip up everyone and other annoying stuff that puppies do.
~~~
Strengths:
✬Master hunter
✬Stealth
Weaknesses:
✬Being enraged
✬Stalk prey
✬Kill prey
Dislikes:
✬Other wolfs
✬Traveling to much
✬Others stealing the kill
Crushes:
Sneaker
Mates:
Sneaker
Other:
Forest

Edited at December 21, 2021 09:32 PM by The Top Hat Creature
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 05:15 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Credits for all images go to Wincey on DA. Stock Images }
• K O D A K •
Aroma:
Pine
Pack:
Forest Pack
Alpha Male
Appearance:

Personality:
Dominant. Kodak will put anyone in their place if need be. Some will describe him as strict, but he simply is taking charge. As any Alpha would of course. Kodak strives for his pack to be the best. He has his pack organized and ready to attack. Kodak is a very intimidating wolf at first sight. He has an expression where you can't tell if he is angry or if he is just annoyed. Kodak takes pride in his intimidating features. He comes to realize that because of it, no wolf in their right mind would dare to challenge him.
Hotheaded. Kodak has a very short temper. He does not tolerate immaturity of any sort. Do your job and you'll be on his good side. Speaking of good side, when Kodak isn't being all scary, he can be a very understanding male to those in his pack. Respect is a big thing with him. If you give him respect, he will give you respect. He believes that respect goes both ways. And it does. Kodak's loyalty lies with his pack and he truly just wants the best for them. He may not seem like it, but if you're lucky enough, you will see that sometimes he can be a sweetheart. But it depends.
One thing Kodak is not, is soft. He does not take anything others say to heart, if they say it with the intention of getting to him. He will still continue to hold his head up high and show who is the boss. Kodak is a very independent male as well. Though he can work with others, he prefers to accomplish the task alone. He feels it will get done quicker and the correct way. Bold. Kodak is known as a very bold male. If you are pissing him off, he will let you know. He will say anything that comes to mind and if it hurts your feelings...oh well.
+ Patrolling +
+ Full Moons +
Dislikes:
- Opposing Pack -
- Disobedience -
- Coyotes -
Strengths:
+ Strength +
+ Dominance +
+ Intelligence +
Weaknesses:
- Speed -
- Hot Headed -
- Agility -
Crush:
Alpha Female
Mate:
Alpha Female
Pups:
Possibly in the near future
Other:
Forest

Edited at December 20, 2021 05:27 PM by M I S E R Y
Forest Life ~ SIGN UPS ~ OPENDecember 20, 2021 08:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Catori
Nickname: None
Desired Position: healer's apprentice
Description: genstart.php?bgpic=38&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=50&rank=O&piebald1=0&legtype=0&tailtype=0&pointscolor=0&brindle=6&eyes=4&muzzletype=0&muzzlecolor=0&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=0&backtype=0&backcolor=0&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=40&eetype=0&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=67&bel=6&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=11&a4=3&a5=4&a6=5&a7=6&a11=7&a8=10&a9=9&a10=8&a12=12&a13=13&a14=15&a15=16&a16=17&a17=14&b1=84&b2=57&b3=97&b4=100&b5=51&b6=94&b7=100&b8=100&b9=49&b10=100&b11=99&b12=87&b13=100&b14=94&b15=51&b16=100&b17=100

Overall, Catori is a grey wolf with creamish-brown markings. She has an obsidian harlequin, but it is very muted and fairly unnoticeable. Much more noticeable is the cream belton that covers her entire body, concentrating towards her face and legs. To go along with these markings, Catori has four pink paws and emerald green eyes.

Catori, like her aunt, is a small wolf. She stands at 3.6 feet long, and 2.8 feet tall. Catori has a slim build, with little in the means of muscle. However, Catori has learned how to use her speed to her advantage.

Personality:

The only thing that runs faster than Catori is her tongue. Catori has a way of using up all the air in the room. Catori doesn't stop talking. Ever. Period. Trying to make Catori stop talking only makes her talk more. Long story short, don't go to Catori if you need someone to talk to.

Catori has a bright look at the world, despite her past. The only thing that can get her down is mentioning her sister. If one does mention the subject, they will be met by uncharacteristic quiet. Only Catori, her mother, and possibly her father know what happened to her sister. Catori can never focus on one thing for too long before she gets bored. Basically, Catori has the attention span of a butterfly.

That is until Catori is going to work. She is soft and kind while healing, but won't take any nonsense. She is also quieter and more focused during this time. Catori only talks while she's healing if she is explaining something or offering words of comfort.

Strengths: Speed, smart, kind
Weaknesses: Brute strength, fighting, unwillingness to hurt anyone
Dislikes: Being useless, being unable to help, fighting
Kin: Sorcha (aunt)
Crushes: None
Mates: No
~~~~
Name: Sorcha (soar-ca)
Nickname: Sor, soar
Desired Position: Hunter
Description: genstart.php?bgpic=77&shadow=Y&sex=F&base=50&rank=O&piebald1=0&legtype=6&tailtype=3&pointscolor=1&brindle=0&eyes=16&muzzletype=1&muzzlecolor=48&headtype=0&ears=0&shoulder=48&backtype=13&backcolor=1&speckletype=0&specklecolor=0&eecolor=1&eetype=1&nose=0&okapi=0&leopard=0&decor1=0&gear=0&harl=67&bel=5&som=0&pietype=0&alt=1&backtype2=0&backcolor2=0&a1=1&a2=2&a3=3&a4=4&a5=5&a6=6&a7=7&a11=8&a8=11&a9=10&a10=9&a12=12&a13=15&a14=14&a15=16&a16=17&a17=13&b1=100&b2=100&b3=100&b4=100&b5=100&b6=100&b7=100&b8=100&b9=100&b10=100&b11=100&b12=100&b13=100&b14=100&b15=100&b16=100&b17=100
Sorcha is a rather small wolf, being only 2.7 feet tall and 3.6 feet long (from nose to tail tip). Sorcha has a slim build, perfect for hunting, not so great for fighting.
Sorcha has a pewter base, with many white, hickory, and black markings. Her white markings are full ear edges, ocelot back markings, mitts, and tail tip. Sorcha has a hickory shoulder color and muzzle stripe. Black belton and obsidian harlequin finish Sorcha's coat. Sorcha has black paws, and aqua eyes, with no noticeable scars on her body.
Personality: Sorcha is most definitely a no-nonsense kind of wolf. She takes hunting very seriously, treating it more like a lifestyle, not just a necessity. Despite her commitment, Sorcha doesn't enjoy killing. She kills for the pack, not for sport.

Sorcha is rather quiet, both while hunting and not. Sorcha would much rather "speak" through action and loyalty. Sorcha tries to avoid the hustle and bustle of the main den as much as possible, so she ends up in her den quite a lot when not hunting.

Sorcha is a very honest wolf. She won't hesitate to say what's on her mind, even if it's hurtful. This, partnered with Sorcha's claircognizance, makes it virtually impossible for Sorcha to keep a secret. It is also very hard to keep a secret from Sorcha, so it's best to stay away from her if you plan on lying.

Strengths: Speed, determination, smart, patient
Weaknesses: Brute strength, overly honest (on the edge of snitch), narrow focus (one thing at a time mindset)
Dislikes: Being useless, over-crowded places, he overly hyper niece
Kin: Catori (Niece)
Crushes: PM me for romance
Mates: PM me for romance

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us