Wolf Play : Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
07:22:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I need to change my pack name XD
 BuggyOs
07:18:44 Bug-a-boo
Fox
currently doing that! Thank you

Ky
I'm restarting my pack and just had a lot of hero pups. I might get rid of some just cause there's too many right now
 kycantina
07:17:41 ky
Bug, I thought about it for a long time but the forest 5 change made me decide my hands are too full with my own wolves lol
 Fox
07:16:52 FoxFoxFoxFox
You could try looking under trading post in the forums, too
 BuggyOs
07:16:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
trust me I know >.<
 kycantina
07:14:23 ky
Bug, oof good luck, BE training is tough to find
 BuggyOs
07:13:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I'm looking for one, requesting services, so I put an ad in sales chat also
 kycantina
07:11:37 ky
Buggy, are you looking for one or do you want advice from one?
 Pack of Mist
07:11:31 Mistclaw
Debating if I want to use one of my sunscreens on this little girl, thoughts?
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
07:10:28 Bug-a-boo
wait this is probably the wrong chat for this sorry
 BuggyOs
07:10:08 Bug-a-boo
If any BE trainers are on, PM me please
 Destinations End
07:09:11 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
What are you up to
 Silent Lucidity
07:01:54 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti
 Existence
06:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Gosh despite my team being pretty maxed CP wise they are still hopeless xD
 Dawnforest
06:58:27 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
06:41:58 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Destinations End
06:36:15 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey.
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?
 Existence
06:28:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, do you like my rabbit skins that much xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Anaconda : +3
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 07:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award

Dead World

For Decades, nearly centuries, man has waged war on one another until there was nothing left. They nuclear efforts and attempts to annihilate other societies leveled an entire planet, leaving it as nothing more than a mere shell of what it was before. Thankfully, the world and it's inhabitants are rather resilient, though things were never to be what they were before.

Now, after over another century, the world settled into comfortable rotation. Several factions have taken up existence of the years, carving out lives for themselves, eeking out an existance that is a bit more than mere survival. For two of these factions, this desire and will to live often brings them into conflict. The Mechanims and the Nomads, two very different factions that would shudder if they knew how similar they were, have vyed for years for dominion over their territory.

Their rivalry is about to come to ahead as tensions rise to an all new high. The daughter of the Nomad's Chieftan has gone missing, kidnapped, it seems, by the opposing faction. Believing them to have taken his daughter, their princess, the Chieftan has sent a group of hunters out to retrieve the princess, and bring her home. Unfortunately, nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

Unbeknowst to them, the Princess was not kidnapped. Instead, she ran away to be with her love, a Mechanim. Believing that neither could be together if they stayed where they would, the two have fled their factions in search of the Greenland, hoping that, there, they can carve out a life for themselves. They know the hunters will come for them, that there is no way that her family would just let their princess go, their only hope is to reach the Greenland before they are found.

Will they make it? Or will the entire plan get derailed by the hunters on their tail? Perhaps, like much in this world, the Greenland is nothing more than illusion brought on by thirst.

My Co-Lead is Polly. They helped me smooth a lot of this idea out, and deserve just as much respect as I do. They hold the same power as I do in this Rp as well.

Index
I. Plot/First Post ⇐ You are Here
II. Roleplay Rules
III. Roleplay Information
IV. Landscape/Setting
V. Role Explanation
VI. Available Roles/Master List
VII. Application Form

Edited at December 5, 2021 05:41 AM by Imperial Sands
   Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 07:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
II. My Roleplay Rules

I. Be Active. This should be self explantory. Activity in Discussion and Rp thread is a Requirement.

II. Read Everything. Yes, I know it's a lot. But I've put A LOT of effort in, and I didn't do it just to not have everyone read it.

III. Maximum 2 Character Limit. This does not Include Warhounds for your Hunter if you make one.

IV. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at the Very Least. This needs to be Shown in your Character Form and Your Rp Posts.

V. I reserve the Right to Deny Applications. If I have to tell you to fix your form three times, It's an automatic dismissal unless I say otherwise.

VI. Reservations will only last 48 hours since there are limited spots. I will be enforcing this rule rigorously. The minute that time frame is up, someone can reserve it for themselves. If you've read everything, put your favorite biome from this rp in your form and say why.

VII. No Overpowered Characters, Perfect Characters, Godmodding, etc. It is not tolerated. If I think a character is OP or doesn't have a good balance of weaknesses, I will make you change it.

VIII. Mounts are considered important side characters, you do have to make a form for them as well as Rp them alongside your Hunter. If you've read everything please put your favorite Post-Apocalyptic Movie in your form somewhere.

IX. Mounts can be an combination of animals, but you have to be able to describe it. If you can't, pick something else. There has to be physical traits for something to be present. For Example: If they have the ability to camofluage like a chameleon, then they need to have a physical trait from a chameleon present on them.
X. I understand things are different in this world, however, make things make sense to a degree. If you have a mount with the weight and power of a bear, it isn't going to have the speed or agility of something smaller. That goes in the other direction, if something is meant to be more for speed and agility, it isn't going to match a mount built for power. Make things make sense.

XI. Have Fun!

If there's more, I'll add them and let you know.

Edited at December 5, 2021 04:11 AM by Imperial Sands
   Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 07:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
III. Roleplay Information

The Factions

After the events that turned the world in on itself, the humans seem to have even mutated a bit. Becoming more withstanding of the harsh elments that their home has become.

The roleplay would be centered around 2 factions, the Mechanims and the Nomads. One faction bonds with the animals of the land and uses them as mounts for travel, war, etc. Whereas the other faction has given up the animals for mech and machine preferring their way of Sand Crawlers for travel.

As if it isn't obvious, these two factions do not get along. The Nomadic Faction believing the Mecha faction has gone too far from their roots. And that they risk further ruining the world with their machines. And the Mecha Faction believes the other is stuck in old and outdated ways and needs to move aside for a more modern group.

In case you haven't put it together, the current Mechanims are descedants of people who left the Nomadic Faction, and built their own. This is why there is so much animosity between them. It's also why one has evolved, while the other has remained more human.

The Mechanims

They are known as the Mechanims for their Mech and Machinist ways. They prefer to be called and refer to themselves as Mechs, Mechas, or Mechans. To call them Nims is meant as an insult and is considered a slurr.

The live in what they call their Junk City. Their home is basically a junkyard fashioned into a city. So they live in cars, RVs, shipping containers, etc. They venture from it every day for what they need. Their water source is a well they've created but they careful with their water intake. Their crops and stuff are based out of pots to control output and input of resources. Much of their food is what they hunt or trade.

As mentioned before, their method of transport, and pretty much everything, is their Sand Crawlers. Because they use them so often and depend on them, the Mechs are very competent Mechanics. They often can fix mild damages and problems on the fly, and can come up with unique and temporary fixes for major problems when needed.

They tend to be naturally crafty and good with their hands, especially when building things. They're resourceful in the idea that they can usually Macgyver something into working for their machines if they don't have the part or tool they need.

They don't go through as much rigorous training as the nomadics do, so they don't have the same finesse as them, but just because they don't make it look pretty doesn't mean they aren't good at it. Their weapons also tend to be a bit unique, as the Mechs will make them out of whatever scrap they have left. It's likely that they have some sort of weaponry attached to their rig as well.

The Rigs

The Mecha faction drives Sand Crawlers, which, if you're familiar with the terms, are basically just modern day [like our] dune buggies and sand rails. However, these ones have been modified to be faster, stronger, and more durable. They aren't going to be as flashy as what we see right now in real life, things are much more liable to be old or rusty looking, but they Mechs have built them to withstand the elements., looking nice is as important as surviving.

Being Mechanics, each Rig is specifically designed for it's driver and their taste. It's practically a crime to drive someone else's rig, especially without their permission. Since all their time and effort is put into their machine, a Mech only ever has one rig at a time. They may decide to scrap it for a new one, but they are more likely to work with what they have since they've built it from the ground up. They do love their machines and are attached to them, but, at the end of the day, they are machines, and they are replaceable.

Still, the Sand Crawlers have been built to last. They can withstand a couple of minor wrecks and still run, maybe not well, but they'll get you to where you need to go. Due to their mechanical prowess, anything that is too damaged to run can probably be mended quickly enough [and well enough] to crawl back home.

They do have their benefits over the Nomadic's mounts, but they have their disadvantages too. For one, t
he machines might be faster than the mounts but the mountss can go where they want whereas the machines have to follow the natural lines of the dunes etc. Since most of the planet is covered in dunes both are beneficial mounts. Another disadvantage is that the Machines are just that, machines, they don't have any A.I. and can't think or drive for themselves. Whereas a mount does have a mind of it's own, and a rider can trust it to move on it's own. Mounts can help fight, help it's rider escape, etc. whereas a rig is limited to what it's driver can do.

The Nomads

The Nomads don't really have a name for themselves, and have gotten the name of Nomads or Nomadics from the other factions since many haven't ever seen their home base. Due to their temporary housing tendancies and their elven like features, the word "Fae" is often used as an insult to them due to it's implications of them not being human anymore.

Nomadic based, theyre always moving and therefore their homes are more tent like. However they have a permanent residence along a river where the rest of their faction lives, they're extremely elusive and secretive about this base. The Nomadic portion are the hunters, the ones out gathering food, resources, etc. Whereas those who live in their village are more gardeners and farmers, etc.

It's important to know that the Nomadics are rather elusive, and surprisingly nonconfrontational. They do not like to fight unless it's absolutely necessary. You're more like to see them run from a potential fight than to run towards one. They aren't cowards, but they don't like to waste lives over needless battles. However, if they do think it's necessary to fight, you can bet that they won't hold back, and they are a deadly force.

The Nomads train from young ages how to fight, and train regularly from then on. Much of their free time is spent training, sparring, etc. They usually excel at 1 to 2 weapons, so that every individual is specialized and adept at something, so that, as a whole, the group has fewer weaknesses.

The nomadic faction has adapted to have more elven features. Like they have sharper teeth, slightly better eyesight [imagine them with cat eyes, so like their pupils shrink to slits during the day and expand to circles at night], generally more lithe, athletic builds, better senses of smell and instincts, and they act in general in a more animalistic way

The Warhounds

So due to radiation having it's affect on the planet it's mutated the animal populations beyond recognization. Not necessarily in a bad way. But many of them have become hybridized versions of previous species.

Size wise the mounts are all 16 - 18 HH high, I'll be putting that in feet later. and can vary in what type of build they have. They are all a mix of at least 2 species, and can be mixed 50/50, or they can be a conglomerate of different species and basically be a genetic abomination. The Nomads have basically given up the individual species names at this point, and elected to call name them as War Hounds. The reason behind this unionization of all species is not just because they are all hybrids, but also because they can all breed together and create viable offspring. It does look a little different now, with so many genes in each individual. So the offspring that is born is the result of which ever combination from the parents that works. If the two parents' genome doesn't work then the offspring will be a copy of one of the parents. It's weird, like much in the world now, but it works.

The Mounts vary greatly in appearance, no one will ever look completely like another, even if they're siblings. They can be carnivorous, omnivorous or even herbivorous. They can have have any type of feet, from hands to hooves to paws, and can have anywhere from 2-6 legs. While there are flying types for the Warhounds, none of the Nomadic faction has any flyers, those all belong to another faction entirely.

It's important to note that the War Hounds are all wild prior to being bonded/tamed by their humans. They ultimately decide to bond to the humans, and allow themselves to be "tamed" by them. Though it's more so they enjoy their rider, and tolerate the rest of the humans [sometimes]. However, there is some hocus pocus weirdness that, when they bond with a rider, it allows them to telepathically communicate with them. Not through words and speech, but pictures and emotions, even colors. So there is intelligence to these beasts. But not human intelligence.

Due to their mutations and hybridized genome, the Warhounds are capable of creating a variety of vocalizations to communicate with one another.

Miscellaneous

Clothing & Accessories
The clothes that the Nomadics wear varies greatly from that of the Mechs. They dress primarily for function, rather than fashion. They primarily fear Desert Cloth, which light weight and soft, but protective. It doesn't weigh them down when moving, but protects them from the elements, especially the sand and wind, when worn. It's not very good at keeping them warm, so during the winter and colder months, they will add things like fur or hide to their garments to keep warm. They often have long, desert cloth scarves that they keep on them. These scarves are surprisingly big when stretched out, able to be wrapped around different parts of their body with ease.

They often wear neutral or natural colors, though not all of them do, to help with hunting and camoflauge. Obviously someone trying to be elusive isn't going to wear something that draws attention to them. The less visible they are, the better.

The only accessories the Nomadics wear is primarily in their hair, but sometimes on their clothes as well. These are typically beads, feathers, rocks, hair from mounts, claws, etc. pretty much anything they can find and think would look cool adorned in their hair. They often have intricate hair styles that are both appealing and functional, keeping hair out of face when needed.

The Mechs are a bit different with clothing. They do wear clothes that offers function, like padding to protect them while driving, or clothing that keeps them cool or warm while keeping them safe. However, they have a lot more range with their fashion. They have more loud clothing, bright colors, needless chains, anything and everything that catches their eyes, they can and will wear. They don't primarily dress for function like the Nomads do, and therefore wear whatever they want.

Their hair tends to be less taken care of, as it often just gets dirty and/or greasy between driving and working on their rigs. They do care about hygiene, but they don't put as much emphasis on their hair and how it looks like the Nomads might.

Tattoos
Both tribes can have tattoos, though the Nomads tend to have more extensive work done, and many, if not all, of their tattos are in some form tribal. They have big, weaving designs that flow naturally across their bodies. Whereas the Mech's are likely to have some sort of Mech tattoo instead of tribal, and they also use color, whereas the Nomads only use black.

Edited at December 5, 2021 05:57 AM by Imperial Sands
   Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 08:53 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
IV. The Map & Setting

Time Setting

This rp takes place over a hundred years after the nuclear fallout that turned the planet into an almost entirely barren wasteland. These are not first generation humans, and many don't remember what it was like even when the fallout first occurred, so none of them know what it was like prior to that.

I don't have an exact year, but we will go with somewhere around 2681, that seems late enough.

This may be in the future, however, because of the fall out, there is no advanced technology, medicine, etc. The Mechs might be the furthest advanced, but that's really about it. I know this doesn't explain a lot, so please ask if you have questions.

The Weather
Since much of the landscape is barren, heat has a harder time being retained. This means, despite the lack of shade, it doesn't become scorching during the summer months, but it does get quite cold during the winter ones.

For Summer, the temperatures only get to about 105 during the day, with a few rare days reaching 110 degrees. The lowest during the day it'll be is about 90, but usually 100 is the pretty consistent temperature with little range during the summer. The nights are significantly coolor, reaching into the 60s for a cool and manageable night, the morning usually being the coldest.

The Winter months are pretty much the exact opposite. Since there's no heat to be retained, these months can be brutal and bitter. Not unlivable, though some might think they air. The harshest thing about the winter months is that it is a dry and biting cold, there isn't any snow, sleet, or anything wet to help kind of take some of the bone throbbing cold out of the air. During the day, the winter months are from the 40s to the 60s, the hottest a day will ever be in winter is 65, and that is an anomally. The nights, though, can often get as cold as into the 30s, and even below freezing some nights or morning.

The Fall and Spring months, though, are significantly more mild and pleasant and make for rather wonderful weather all things considered.

Storms wise, though, it's very cut and dry. There's never any snow or sleet, or even ice, no matter how cold it gets. There just isn't enough moisture in the air. There are never any snow storms, but there is also rarely any fires either, despite how dry it is. When one starts, it goes out really quickly, as there just isn't anything to burn anymore. Maybe like, one stick. Rainstorms and Thunderstorms are incredibly uncommon and only come a handful of times throughout the year, at least for regular rain. However, what is more common is Acidic Rain.

Do not be fooled by it's name, the rain is not so acidic that it burns through anything or causes any real harm. At most it causes skin irritation with prolonged exposure. However, nowadays everyone has developed a tolerance to drink it. It isn't pleasurable to taste, but water is water, even if it is a little spicy. It won't hurt or kill them, and it's something they have grown used to. You can tell a regular rainstorm apart from an acidic one based off the smell it creates prior, as well as the color of the clouds. Rainstorms smell normal, whereas the Acidic ones smell a bit more acrid, not unpleasant, but it's there. Nomadics have an easier time identifying the smell. The color of the clouds, though, is a slightly more green-grey than normal clouds. Hard to see unless it's close and the clouds are really dark, but it's there.

For Rain, Acidic or not, it's important to note one thing. There is no moderation, it's one extreme or the other. Either it rains for a whole five minutes, or it rains for a whole five days. When rainstorms come they're either fleeting, or there to work for a few days. This leaves the land highly susceptible to flooding when these rainstorms occur, since the land just isn't equipped to handle it. During these long lasting rainstorms, everyone has to be careful, because anything can happen. Floods can cause sand to shift, people can get swallowed alive. It's happened.

The Land

So it's a post apocalyptic world, much of the world is a wasteland now.

There are several "biomes" on our map.
Ocean of Dunes, Desert Wastelands, Salt Flats, Ruin City, Greenland, and Dead Swamp. These are the names they have been given by the factions and what they are called in rp.

The Ocean of Dunes
This is the largest portion of the map located in the south. Most of the world today are Dunes, a sandy paradise that plays tricks on the mind. The dunes can be hard for amateurs and novices to navigate, as their waves of sand are cosntantly changing. Every morning it's inhabitants are waking up to different dunes than the ones they walked before. The Nomadics thrives here, knowing how to navigate them like the back of their hands, and can pretty much always find their way through them.

At the Southernmost portion of the map, the dunes are cut by a slow moving river. Many of herd of this river, but due to it's difficult location, few have tried to reach it. This river is where the Nomadic's have their home base, keeping it's location a secret from other factions.

There are two Oasis in the Dunes. One is located more west, and is easier to reach. It's larger and often frequented by the Nomadics and the Mechs. It's not odd to see the Nomadic Camp near this Oasis, though they never stay for long seeing as it's a well traveled place. The second Oasis is much, much further east. It sits close to where the Salt Flats meet the Dunes, but still inside enough the Dunes to be well hidden. The Nomads are typically the only ones who dare visit this oasis, since it's hard to reach if one doesn't have extensive experience in traversing to it. It's a smaller Oasis, and since it's rarely traveled, the Nomadics prefer to camp near it more.

The Desert Wastelands
As the Dunes travel North, they eventually meet the Desert Wastelands, and the Salt Flats. Separated by a dried river bed, the Desert Wastelands lies on the western side of the river and exetends beyond what the eye can see. The Desert isn't a very welcoming sight, but more so than the Salt or the Dunes. There are tried bushes and tries scattered here and there, and the ground is flat and easy to see across. It's dry but not deathly so.

Here where the Desert meets the Dunes is where the Mech's Junk City lies. It's enclosed by an old rustic gate, as many Junkyards are. The City has created it's own well that functions well enough to sustain them. The only other water source in the Desert is a small water hole further north. It's not hard to reach, the trick is making sure you don't over shoot and go passed it.

The Salt Flats
Commonly mistaken by amateurs are the same thing, it's important to note that the Salt Flats and the Desert Wasteland are not the same thing. The Desert is harsh, but completely livable. The Salt is not. Deathly dry, able to dehydrate a human in less than 48 hours, even if they have water for 24 of those. The Salt Flats are made up almost entirely of salt, only mixing in with dirt and sand to give it a better texture. The Salt Flats appear almost white in appearance, whereas the Desert is a dusty brown, and the Dunes a golden tan.

The Salt has no water source, one cannot be sustained in it. Honestly, unless you can get in and out in less than a day, it isn't worth traveling in the salt. No one, not even the Nomadics, have learned how to travel through it yet. It's just too harsh there.

The Ruin City
Beyond the Salt Flats and the Desert Wasteland is the Ruin City. This is an old crumbling and decaying city that seems to always be on it's last legs, and yet, part of it still stands despite the elements. It's exactly how one would expect a ruined city to look in a post apocalyptic world. It has a water source, an old, functioning well, so it's a common stop for travellers. However, few stay long in the Ruin City. It's inhabited primarily by thieves and criminals, truly the lowest of the low here, and staying the night is likely going to come with a set of problems many don't like to deal with.

The Greenland
After the Ruined City, mere yards from it's border, is the Greenland. It's a paradise surrounded by tall, isolating walls. Little is known about this place, as it's kept closed off from the world. What is rumored about it, though, is that it was established and held by a factioning that is peaceful and accepting to all. Other than that, though, not much is known about it. It can be assumed, though, that they did have their own source of water.

The Dead Swamp
These last biome of our map is the Dead Swamp. This lies just beside the Greenland to the East. It's a very unwelcoming place, so few ever venture into it. Dead trees, murky and polluted waters, and a dangerous amphibians that see everything as lunch make the whole place rather unihabitable by anyone. It's best just to avoid it really.

Map

When there is a Map, it'll go here.
ALSO if you are interested and capable of drawing a map. Please Pm me.

Edited at December 5, 2021 05:38 AM by Imperial Sands
Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 07:42 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
V. Role Explanations

The Hunters
These are the hunters from the Nomadic tribe that has been sent to retreive the princess back and bring her home safely. All of these Nomads are well trained in hunting, combat, etc. and are lead by one of the best in the tribe. They are all under the impression that the princess was kidnapped, and know nothing other than what they've been told of the situation right now. They are all hunters but their skills and specialties will all differ. Not all of them have to have Mechs, but some do. Can be Male or Female, has to be at least one of each.

The Princess
She is the daughter of the Chieftan of the Nomadic Tribe who was supposedly kidnapped. She purposely made it seem as if she was to give her and her group a better chance to reach the Greenland. She and her Lover are the ones leading their small group on their journey. It was her idea to go to the Greenland. She is a Female.

The Lover
He is the Mechanim that the Princess has fallen for and was willing to leave her home and tribe for. It's important to know that he still doesn't believe in the Nomadics' ways, but he still loves the Princess. It was his idea to leave, as well as the kidnapping plan. However, part of him would prefer the Princess to convert over to his lifestyle, but he is willing to go to the Greenland instead. He is a Male.

The Mechs
These are the few Mechanims who have decided to go with the Lover and the Princess to the Greenland. They offer protection, plus they desire a better life for themselves too. They can have mixed views on the Nomadic Lifestyle, but at least one of them has to hate them. Can be Male or Female, at least one of each.

The Mecha Prisoner
This is the Mechan Prisoner that the Hunters are bringing with them to aid in finding the Princess and returning her. Rumor is that he is an outcast of the Mechanims, but he hasn't confirmed it for sure yet. The Nomads have made a deal with him to return his rig and freedom if he assists them in their mission. He was caught by the Nomadics trying to steal from them [you can decide what]. You can decide his views on both the Mechans and the Nomadics. He is a male.

Edited at December 4, 2021 10:18 PM by Imperial Sands
Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 07:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
VI. Available Roles

The Hunters
1. Reserved by Me
2. Reserved for Rising Shadows
3. Reserved for Polly
4. Reserved for Ebanon

The Princess

1. Reserved for Polly

The Lover
1. Reserved for Ebanon

The Mechans
1. Reserved for Me

The Mecha Prisoner
1. Reserved for Rising Shadows

Edited at December 5, 2021 09:41 AM by Imperial Sands
Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 4, 2021 07:46 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
VII. The Application Form

For Nomads & Their Mount

Name:
Faction:
Role:
Thoughts on the Mechs:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mount:
Affiliations:
Weapons: [Max 2]
Strengths: [Min 2]
Weaknesses: [Min 2 Physical, or 1 Mental and 1 Physical]
Other:

Mount
Name:
Personality:
Attributes: [Special Characteristics or Traits]
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Other:

For the Mechs

Name:
Faction:
Role:
Thoughts on Nomads:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sand Crawler Appearace:
Weapons: [Max 2]
Strengths: [Min 2]
Weaknesses: [Min 2 Physical, or 1 Mental and 1 Physical]
Affiliations:
Other:

Edited at December 7, 2021 12:53 AM by Imperial Sands
Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 5, 2021 05:42 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is Now Open.
You May Post. But, Please read everything.
Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 5, 2021 05:45 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Princess
Name:
Sori Hema Rye Khoroushi
Meanings:
Sori: "Princess, Ruler, Mistress"
Hema: "Golden"
Rye: "King / Queen"
Khoroushi: "Courage"
Faction:
The Nomads
Role:
The Princess
Thoughts on the Mechs:
They are both the same and different. She wished that they could get along, but if only one side wishes to let the other live as they want, then war will still break out. To protect her people, she would hurt a Mechan. To protect a Mechan, she would not hurt her own people. Enough said.
Appearance:
Sori is not a woman of soft, curved features. No, on the contrary, she has a sharp, angular face, with a thin, sharp nose, and thin, sharp eyebrows. Her eyes are mildly rounded compared to the rest of her, but are still an almond shape. They are a shade of blue so bright that one could, perhaps, say that her eyes have their own light source. They're the kind of blue so beautiful that they practically glow at all times, even more when the light catches them just right. Her ears, positioned on either side of her face, are of a normal size, and are pointed, due to her genetics. Her lips are a nice mixture of plump and thin, more of a 'normal' shape, are a pink shade, and they hide inhumanly sharp teeth. Truly, her teeth could be described more like fangs, longer than even some of her own faction. Her skin is naturally a golden hue, both from genetics and the amount of sun she gets with her jobs.

Her hair is of a ginger shade, somewhere on the ginger spectrum that is closer to red than orange. Truly, it's more of a red or copper shade rather than 'true' ginger, and, when unbraided, it is long enough to reach mid-thigh. As such, she tends to keep it in five braids, starting from her hairline, and descending down her hair. The three middle braids are woven into a larger braid, and the two on the side are allowed to hang losely by her sides. If they are getting in the way, or Sori needs to have complete and utter concentration on her hands, she ties the two of them alongside the larger braid in a low ponytail with a piece of leather. Throughout her hair is a collection of different beads, feathers, some bones that have long-since been left out to dry, claws and teeth of varying animals. She even has some teeth from her mount in her hair.

Sori's build is lean and athletic. Her body, although lean, is hard with muscle all across it. She is not soft, having very few qualities that many would consider feminine. She stands at 5'11", tall for a woman, and she knows it. If need be, she isn't exactly afraid of showing someone who, exactly, is boss. She has a build that athletes would die for, with shoulders that wouldn't be considered broad or slim, nothing too masculine or too feminine. One can most definitely tell that she is female, a few curves adorning her features, but nothing that would mark her as extra curvy, or get in the way.

She's got long legs, and long, thin fingers attached to a proportional palm. They are deft and adept at their work, working almost as fast as her mind does. She's got a rather average-sized torso, although it seems small compared to her legs, and it is flat and hard-packed with muscle.

Sori is not bare of tattoos, most certainly not. Starting from her fingertips and dragging themselves over the tops of her fingers, dark, swirling ink travels along the back of her hands. When it reaches her wrist, it cascades down to cirlce around the entirety of her wrist, and drifts up both sides of her arms. When it reaches her shoulders, it splits. Some of it drifts over her back, connecting with the other arm, and covering her entire back, and sometimes drifting forwards to cover her sides, and ends at the end of her tailbone. Other parts of the tattoo trail up the side of her neck, ending just below her jaw. This circles around to the front of her neck, and then goes down towards her chest, stopping a little below her collarbones. The part of the tattoo just above her tailbone goes to either side, swirling itself across her hips and pelvic bone, and then down the side of both legs to her ankles. They are fashioned to be similar to black flames, and seem to be burning. When she moves around, especially quickly, it can look as if she is alight with onyx fire.

Even the Princess is not free of scars. A thin line runs along her right cheekbone, stopping just before it hits her nose. Three deep, angry claw marks marr her stomach. A small scar runs along the the space just beside the right corner of her right eye. She does not shy away from these. In fact, she wears them as something similar to trophies - markers that she is willing to fight for her people.

The clothes that she wears differs depending on what she's doing, but they have very similar styles. They are either a dark grey and black mixture if she's hunting at night, or a light, sandy tan hue if she's hunting during the day. She's got the simple, normal stuff - shirt, pants, boots, and scarf. Her scarf normally stays tied losely around one of her thighs if she isn't using it to protect her face.
Personality:
Sori is many things.

She is ambitious, although not blindfully. She sees her goals clearly before her, and reaches for them with little hesitation, if she has any at all. As soon as she sets herself a goal, she's working towards it, planning out the steps. If someone's in her way, she's often more than happy to bowl them over to get what she wants, or step on their backs to reach higher, and higher, and higher. If someone she loves has a goal, her ambitiousness transfers over to their goal, pushing and pushing to help them reach it.

She is kind, but not a fool. To almost anyone and everyone, if they are not stopping her from doing what she considered necessary, Sori is a kindhearted person. She can utter gentle words, offer a hand of helping, offer a kind gesture. Even if they have supposedly done nothing to deserve her kindness, so long as they've also done nothing to deserve her anger, she will be kind. If you mess up badly enough, though, there is no going back.

Sori can be cold. If you mess up badly enough, hurting someone she loves or her mount or her people, Sori can turn into the coldest creature you'll have ever known. She can and will blatantly ignore your existence, talk over you and over your head to others, walk through you. The only acknowledgement you will get from her will be resentment, crafted in burning glares, harsh words, and harsher movements.

In the same manner, if she loves, she loves hard. She feels it strongly, so strongly it is almost overpowering, and someone she loves could constantly mess up, and she would find reasons to forgive them. She loves so hard she's practically blind to their faults and wrongdoings, unless someone she trusts points them out to her. And, even then, she would never be able to hold resentment towards someone she once loved. She would, put simply, distance herself. It would be her only option.

If the time calls for it, Sori is never scared of turning aggressive. She knows how to fight, knows how to fight well. She's pushed herself to her breaking point and beyond it during training more times than she can count, simply looking for recognition. If it is required, she can and she will fight, and she will fight as if she is filled with all of the demons from hell at once. She is not one to be underestimated. Ever.

Sori can be considered a hyperactive person. She's got enough energy for multiple people, often requiring to be moving in some capacity. This hyperactivity can, often, lead to moments of her being spontaneous, both positively and negatively. She's a smart person, but sometimes she doesn't quite think things through, and simply goes and does it anyway. But, if she gets in a pickle, she can get herself out of it without help. This can, sometimes, lead to a cocky kind of behaviour. Not a "I'm better than you" kind of cocky, but more of a "I can and I will do that" kind of cocky behaviour. Give her a challenge, and Sori will do her damn best to complete it.

As stated before, she is smart. She's almost scarily smart at times. Her mind can go a million miles a minute, and she almost always seems to have a comeback or an answer.

She's a dangerous combination.
Mount:
Malacoda
Affiliations:
Open / TBD
Weapons:
A pair of long, matching daggers.
Longbow and Arrows.
Strengths:
A Warrior | Sori is an excellent warrior. She is adept in hand to hand combat, using almost any weapon thrown her way. Some she's better at than others, of course, but she'll do her best to make do with what she's given.

Smart | Sori is really smart. Like, scarily smart. She can craft a plan out of almost nothing, think of a solution out of thin air. Part of the intelligence was genetics, another part was simply engrained in her through training.
Weaknesses:
Weaponry | The reason Sori uses lighter weapons, like a bow and daggers, is because, due to an old injury, heavier weapons, if used for any period of time that's longer than a few minutes, put a lot of strain on her elbows and wrists. Similarly, if she's doing excercises that are designed to work on those areas, she can only do them for a few minutes before she needs a break in case she reinjures it.

RSD | Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria. Sori experiences it. Rejection or criticism, even constructive, has a damaging affect on her mental wellbeing - it's 10 times worse if it's someone that she actually cares about.
Other:
I love how she's turned out.

Her Mount
Name:
Malacoda
Meaning: "Evil Tail"
Appearance:
Terrifying. Demonic. Monster. All words that have been used to describe this brute of a creature. All are accurate.

Malacoda stands at a massive eighteen hands tall, a broad and bulky creature, almost entirely muscle. He has a broad chest, housing large lungs, rippling with muscle. He's built like a brick wall, sturdy and solid in physique. His body looks so solid that, if someone were to punch him, it's entirely debatable whether or not they would actually do any form of damage, even light bruising.

His fur is double-coated and a tan-brown hue, covering his body in an almost sandy colouration. There's darker spots of brown and black, similar to the markings of a hyena, marring his fur as if he'd, somehow, gotten covered in soot or ash. His fur, although somewhat thick and a mixture of soft and coarse, is double-coated, and so aids in regulating his body temperature. Even with its thickness, it does little to hide his powerful figure.

His head is broad and flat, with a wide muzzle - think of a grizzly bear. With that head, his jaws have the power to crush a bowling ball within them, and they hide long fangs. His top canines show themselves a bit beneath his jowls, and caged between all of the ferocious teeth is a forked tongue. Resting atop his head are a pair of large, rounded ears. Between his ears and his muzzle resides his eyes - all eight of them. The two largest ones are a little lower than would be considered 'normal', and they go upwards in a circle, slowly shrinking in size, until the smallest two reside beside one another and directly above the two largest ones. His eyes are all completely black.

Malacoda has an array of tusks and horns, four sets, to be exact. Coming out of either side of his head, almost on his forehead, is a set of long, wickedly curved bull horns. They face almost directly forward, and their tips used to be touching, but got snapped off, and now have jagged, asymetrical ends. On his side of his head, behind the bull horns, he has a set of curling horns, similar to that of a ram, but actually belonging to Mouflon. Out of somewhere behind them and more towards the middle of his skull are the long, wickedly curved horns of the Nubian Ibex. Out of his cheeks, just below where the cheekbone would be, comes two tusks, belonging to the African Elephant. To ram into him head-on would mean you likely lose that fight.

He is a creature of six long, powerful legs, similar in shape to that of a leopard, but not exactly. They're a fair bit more muscular than that of any feline. His front legs are the longest, whilst his back legs are the shortest, but not by much, like the build of a gigantic hyena. Although his legs have that build, all of his paws are different. The paws of his front legs match his leg build, being feline, but the 'thumb' that is further up the leg is further down and lengthened, similar to an opposable thumb. His middle paws are tan, and like that of a bird, an owl to be exact. His hind paws are broad and long, like that of a bear, but, again, with the opposable thumb attachment. All six of his paws have retractable claws.

His tail is, perhaps, one of the deadliest parts of him, aside from his face. It is the same length as his body, and is thick and powerful, covered in muscle. His fur here is a little shorter than the rest of him, but certainly not by much. This tail is covered in tan and brown spikes, similar to that of a thorny devil, but all over his tail. These spikes are, in fact, venomous.

Tack:
The tack of the mighty beast is a lot of leather. He's got a lightweight saddle that slots easily over his first shoulders, with straps on the side to keep his rider in the saddle. His long strides, partnered with a lumbering gait, has knocked his rider from the saddle a few too many times, and so she added traps around her legs to keep her in the saddle.

On his head, Malacoda has thick leather straps circling all of his horns and tusks, leather caps on their ends to make them blunt, to turn their ferocity down a few notches. If he hits you with one, it will simply badly bruise, perhaps break a bone or two, instead of piercing through flesh and muscle. He also has a muzzle adorning his face, nestled just below his eyes and encircling his maw in a cage of metal. The leather straps that hold these in place have been stitched to meld into one thicker strap with the ones around his horns and tusks. These then connect to a latch at the back of his head. If Sori releases the latch, the leather is designed to become loose enough for him to simply shake his head and be rid of it all.

Similarly, something has been done to his tail. Leather caps are on his spikes, winding and encircling his tail, turning the sharp, venomous points to blunt objects. Except that the leather, once conjoined into one thick piece of leather at the base of his spine, continues to run up his spine and attaches to a buckle on the saddle. Again, it is designed so that, if Sori releases the buckle, he can flick his tail and the leather will fly off.
Personality:
In a simple sentence: Malacoda is a demon.

The Warhound seems to be constantly filled with pure and utter aggression, more than prepared to lash out at any creature he deems worthy of his anger at any given moment. He seems to be filled with a rage that only creatures from hell could even attempt to rival, ready to unleash wrath upon any person or creature

Attributes:
Venomous spikes.
Multiple pairs of horns / tusks.
Strengths:
Physical Strength | Malacoda is extremely strong physically. In a one on one battle that relies on brute force, he's the one that's likely to come out on top.

Venom | He's got venomous spikes. Stay away from his tail, basically. Sori has the antivenom, but there's a reason his name means "Evil Tail".
Weaknesses:
Agility | Malacoda is not a creature known for his agility. He's muscular and sturdy, not lean and agile. He doesn't dodge hits - well, actually, he can't dodge hits. Sure, he can take quite a few, but he can't dodge them once they've become too much. His body simply isn't agile enough for it.

Speed | Like all warhounds, he's got a certain amount of speed, but he's definitely not the fastest warhound to exist. If he's being chased down and he needs to run away, 9 times out of 10, he'll get caught and have to fight. If he manages to outrun your warhound, well... your warhound is slow.

Weight of Head | With the horns and tusks adorning his face, Malacoda's head is extremely heavy. When he's allowed to go down to rest, it's often the first thing to hit the ground. If he's working for short periods of time, he can hold it up just fine, but if the time is at all an extended amount, then it often hangs lowly between his shoulders unless something has caught his interest or he's fighting. Meaning: his vision, most of the time, is quite limited.

Nocturnal | Before he bonded with Sori, Malacoda was strictly nocturnal. It's the way his genetics are. His eyesight is very good, and very sensitive to light. Meaning, with the Nomads being diurnal, he's had to become diurnal too, with rare weeks of being able to be nocturnal. Because of how sensitive his eyes are to light, he often has to wear a cloth over his eyes that limit the amount of light that gets through - this also limits his eyesight, and makes the world look fairly grey and extremely fuzzy. You would have to be standing directly in front of his nose for him to get even a somewhat clear view of what you are during the day. The only way he would get a clear view during the day would be if the cloth is removed, which is extremely painful for him.

Sori | Partially his love for her, and partially the fact that he's covered in leather tack most of the time. If they're out doing things and he's tacked up and something happens to her, he's fucked. He's defenceless until someone finds them and removes his tack, or until he can, somehow get the tack off himself [and it's nearly impossible to do so].
Other:

Edited at December 8, 2021 08:45 AM by Polly
Dead World | Post-Apocalyptic Rp | Open!December 5, 2021 05:46 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
My Hunter
Name:
Faction:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality: