Wolf Play : Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
07:22:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I need to change my pack name XD
 BuggyOs
07:18:44 Bug-a-boo
Fox
currently doing that! Thank you

Ky
I'm restarting my pack and just had a lot of hero pups. I might get rid of some just cause there's too many right now
 kycantina
07:17:41 ky
Bug, I thought about it for a long time but the forest 5 change made me decide my hands are too full with my own wolves lol
 Fox
07:16:52 FoxFoxFoxFox
You could try looking under trading post in the forums, too
 BuggyOs
07:16:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
trust me I know >.<
 kycantina
07:14:23 ky
Bug, oof good luck, BE training is tough to find
 BuggyOs
07:13:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I'm looking for one, requesting services, so I put an ad in sales chat also
 kycantina
07:11:37 ky
Buggy, are you looking for one or do you want advice from one?
 Pack of Mist
07:11:31 Mistclaw
Debating if I want to use one of my sunscreens on this little girl, thoughts?
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
07:10:28 Bug-a-boo
wait this is probably the wrong chat for this sorry
 BuggyOs
07:10:08 Bug-a-boo
If any BE trainers are on, PM me please
 Destinations End
07:09:11 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
What are you up to
 Silent Lucidity
07:01:54 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti
 Existence
06:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Gosh despite my team being pretty maxed CP wise they are still hopeless xD
 Dawnforest
06:58:27 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
06:41:58 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Destinations End
06:36:15 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey.
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?
 Existence
06:28:26 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, do you like my rabbit skins that much xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Anaconda : +3
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)December 4, 2021 11:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

It occurred to me the other day, that despite my best efforts, I had begun to lose interest in this site. Again. So, in an attempt to pull my interest back in, I'm opening myself up to another (maybe two more) 1x1 roleplay partner.

I could go on and on about my roleplay rules and regulations, but I already revamped an entire blog for this purpose, so I'll link that instead. In this blog, you will find my preferences, rules, examples of writing style, etc. I did never get around to adding some of my topics, so I'll do that in this thread. For now, here's the link: (x)

I urge you to read- actually read- everything I have written in this blog, as I can be very picky in my preferences for a partner, and though I don't want to scare anyone away, I also have my own preferences to factor in, and it's better to see if we wouldn't work as partners than to suffer through a page or so of an awkward roleplay and than for you to know at the beginning.

So, here this is. In my second post, I list all of my topics and roleplays that are currently interesting to me (though I would be willing to hear out your ideas, too.) In my third and final post, I have my little fill-out form for you to, you know, fill out.

If you've read through my blog and are still interested, great! I'd love to have you (probably.) If not, and you still want to roleplay with me, I am prepared to compromise.

(Edit: If you post and I don't get back to you, or see me advertising this in chat, don't, like, attack me or anything. I generally just want to gather a bunch of submissions before I choose. I also will probably roleplay with you in the future if I don't do it immediately now, so submissions are appreciated. If I don't contact you, please don't get salty haha.)

Edited at December 7, 2021 10:19 AM by danger
Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)December 4, 2021 11:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

-- Topics --

Although I do have a shitload of topics in my blogs, I have lost interest in some and have become very interested in others. So, to make it easier on both myself, and you people, here this is. A list of topics that I am interested in roleplaying that I am willing to flesh out as we go along. Most of these are just vague outlines that I'll fill in with more information if you decide you want to roleplay with me, and, of course, I am always willing to hear your thoughts. So, take this as more of a general field guide of sorts.

(Side Note: I know a big part of roleplay on this site, especially 1x1, has to do with romance. While I'm generally fine with this, I also believe romance should come along organically on its own. So, if you want to do a romance roleplay, that's fine, just know it will very much be slow-burn and take a while before we get to the actual romance.)

Human and Mer/Siren
This is an idea I've entertained for a while. Mer/siren roleplays seem to be few and far between, which sucks because this is such an interesting topic to roleplay. I have quite a few ideas of how this would work: perhaps mers/sirens aren't known to the human world, or maybe they could be. Maybe there are certain types of mers. There is a lot of stuff I could do with this roleplay, and a lot of worldbuilding I could push. Here are some less vague ideas:

i. A human, working at a marine biology rescue center, is in for a rude awakening when they learn that, surprise! Mermaids/sirens are a thing and have been for a very long time, it's just that they've been hunted to the point of extinction and went into hiding. Every year, they migrate past the center and rest for a while. This year, however, the colony that shows up has been decimated, the previous leader dead, and the newest leader young and inexperienced. In an attempt to help, the human finds themselves getting much too close to the mers to try and help them- close enough that it starts to become a problem, as they begin to break rules in order to help the new leader. But there's a threat looming on the horizon- it seems whatever decimated the pod is coming back to finish the job, and this time, there won't be room for escape.

ii. Mers/sirens are not known to the world. They're a myth, right? Just a fairytale? So what the hell is this human going to do when one that is quite injured washes up in the cove near your house. Terrified of humans and needing medical help, the person discovering it must slowly gain their trust while being pulled further and further into a world they thought did not exist by a mer/siren with quite a few secrets up their sleeve.

iii. A college student, were incredibly excited to go to a mere research facility to help shed light on the mer/siren cultures and learn more about the amazing creatures. It was supposed to be a fun spring break, a relaxing one, even. What they didn't bargain on was getting caught up in the secret and illegal trade of siren/mer poaching, and ending up captive on a poaching boat, with a terrified mer who seems like they would rather die than bargain with a human. Even with the looming threat of death, they must find a way to save the mer from a fate worse than death while also escaping with their life and reporting the poaching ship to the law enforcement- which, is much easier said than done.

iv. Historical-esque RP! A human sailor in the 1600s, escapes from their hometown for fear of prosecution (perhaps for fear of debt, or just escaping a messy past. It doesn't help that their family has enough money to intimidate, and is very set on keeping their secrets. When their ship is almost wrecked in a storm, they fall off of the ship and end up on a hostile island with very few chances of surviving. Yet, one of the islands' inhabitants- a shapeshifting mer, heir to the leader position, notices your plight and becomes... interested. In a tenuous alliance with a race they didn't know existed, they are forced to play along, even when all of the island inhabitants hate them, and pretend they, too, are a mer- even if they have no tail. The question is, how long will they last in your secret? And even then, they know very well their family will be hunting for you.

v. Mers are a well-protected secret. When one pre-supposed human gains the strange ability to shift- an ability they did not know they had- they are suddenly in danger from an ancient institution, created to end the mer race over a feud long-forgotten. The worst part? The persons' best friend since childhood has been training to be the leader of this institution since before they could walk, and though they never told you, have been preparing to attack the largest tribe of mers in existence- a tribe that their newly-turning friend believes they come from. After their father finds out, there is a messy altercation, killing the leader of the institution. Even though it was an accident, the person's friend swears to gain revenge- no matter what. The only problem is, they have no idea their friend is a mer, or that the death is an accident. Forced to hide their changing identity, the newly-turned mer must juggle the sudden disappearance of their father, a lighthouse keeper and the only family they have ever known, as well as trying to understand how to be a mer, and to hide their identity from their vengeful best friend.

Royal and Assasin
A lot of people like this (myself included) but I feel the trope can get old quickly if you so is the same old way everyone else does. Then again, there are a lot of options that you could use to spice this one up a bit. Here are a few ideas:

i. Everything was bad, but now, it's only getting worse. A prince, the youngest of three, is thrust into the heir throne position when their father and elder siblings are killed in a horrible accident. The queen, lost in her grief, hides away, leaving the new heir to juggle a capricious court, traitors who want nothing more than to see the throne fall, and their own encroaching grief. Not to mention their uncle, a man who you have hated for a long time, takes up the temporary role as king, leaving them more alone than ever before. With very few familiar faces to protect them, they must navigate a new landscape that seems to want nothing more than to watch them fall. Not to mention, the spymasters' sudden death leaves the spot open for someone the heirs' uncle appoints- a person who is more loyal to their uncle than to the actual throne. If that's not enough, the court is pushing them into a marital alliance with a neighboring kingdom that wants nothing more than to seize power. And, of course, who could forget the annoying new servant who seems to know everything at once and is shady enough to only leave the heir even more in the dark.

ii. After the disappearance of their elder sister many years prior, when she eloped with one of their warring countries' noblewomen, the new heir is ready to ascend to the throne, with a tenuous peace agreement that will be assured by a marital alliance to their heir. Even though the heir does not want to go through with it, they believe they must do the best they can to make their sick mother and late father proud. It shouldn't be so hard- if only the one they were supposed to marry weren't so damn cold to them all the time.
There are rumors, too- of traitors in the castle, the ones who have been poisoning the queen for years, the ones who are laying plans to make the alliance fail and to watch the royal family and their country be crushed by the people who were supposed to be their enemies. In the end, they are forced to turn to the one person they once used to know, someone they used to care for: their childhood friend, returning from overseas after nearly a decade of being apart, of them believing their friend to be dead. Apparently, being a pirate is more enjoyable than being dead. But both of them have garnered many secrets in their time apart, and traitors are much closer than some might think.

iii. After the violent takeover of their home, killing their parents, and taking their younger sibling(s) captive, the heir to the throne escapes onto the street, believed to be dead. As the new rulers begin to try and take over completely, the heir is forced to navigate a new world with new rules and new friends. However, their safety is relative- the ones who took over the palace know they are alive and want them dead, employing one of their best assassins- the second child of the false king- to kill them. This second son wishes to prove themselves as worthy and will do whatever it takes to get their family and elder siblings' approval. Even if that means doing something they abhor- taking life.

iv. The heir has always known their life was in jeopardy. Since they were young, their position has been threatened. When they turned twelve, their father, the king, was taken out by his wife, the queen, in a grab for power. Before she could cement the position, however, the heir escaped, seeing exactly what the queen had done. Though she spun a story of a tragic accident, she always knew, the heir was out there. And the heir always knew that she would not leave them to their own devices- not for too long. So when an assassin comes searching for them when they are seventeen, the two are thrust into a game of cat and mouse, trying to hurt the other while not being caught themselves. But the political climate is changing, and the assassin is running from their own past. The two will be forced into uneasy alliances, protecting one another from others just so they can claim their deaths for themselves. But the heir knows that they must return to the palace, sooner or later, no matter how much they don't want to. And the assassin will have to face their past, sooner rather than later.

v. An assassin, one of the greatest and most feared of their generation, is hired for a particular job- to take out the insane heir to the future throne. Though they have never cared for politics, they do so, believing it will be easy, as the heirs' mental state has always been of question. But perhaps it will not be so easy as it seems- their heir, who has always seemed insane and hated by the court, has quite a few aces up their sleeve, and will not go down easily. They are smarter than they seem- and, as the battle goes on, they begin to believe that the "crazy" heir is not so crazy after all. And the person who hired them for their job? Well, it might not be some worried noble with a grudge after all, but instead, someone much closer to the royal family.

Soulmates
Out of all of these (besides the Zodiac one), this is the only other one I wrote with a prior idea in mind. You see, I like the idea of soulmates. The idea that there are just some people you have to meet. I think platonic soulmates are and should be a thing. I think that you could have an enemy as your soulmate. But, regardless, we're not here to talk about how much of a hopeless romantic I am.
So, here is the idea. You've probably seen it around, I am kind of reusing a concept I've seen and just am making it more interesting. As you could probably guess, it has to do with soul marks- you write on yourself, and it shows up on your soulmates' skin where you wrote it. There are so many ideas you could make with this, but here are a few of my own.

i. Musician RP. Character A has been raised in a strict home with very strict rules since they were very young. They were told not to bother with their soulmate, as they would probably be married off to someone of high enough standard (yes, their family is that rich.) So, even when they learn they have a soulmate at the tender age of twelve (I have more lore for this soul mark idea) they do not dare to go against their parents' wishes. However, they are being taught music. Music becomes one of the few things they truly enjoy, and, they start composing music and writing their own songs on their arms. Their soulmate, Character B, comes from a not very well-off family, but when they see their soulmate is finally sending them something, they make it their job to try and learn music- to what end, they don't know. Even if their soulmate refuses to talk to them, they still wish they could be close to them. And so, they learn music. (I have so many ideas for this specific RP I could go on and on.)

ii. Character A has never liked the idea of soulmates- of being metaphysically duct-taped to another random human being for the rest of their lives. They saw how it turned out for their mother, and the relationship she went into, blindly in love, despite how terrible their father really was. So, even when they get a soulmate, they ignore it. They want nothing to do with them- even if their soulmate obviously wants to see them. However, after they receive a message from their soulmate several years after the soulmate stopped, in a shaky hand, asking for help as they had been kidnapped, Character A takes their training as a search-and-rescue member and heads out to try and find them. Even if Character A wants nothing to do with them, even if Character A fears the worst- for some reason, they feel they must help their soulmate.
Character B has always been incredibly unlucky. When they got their soulmate, they had hoped perhaps things would turn out for the better. But it didn't, and eventually, they gave up on the idea of a soulmate who would create the "perfect love story." So, when they are kidnapped by a person who was trying to get after their parent for a past hurt, they do the one thing they can- they ask their soulmate for help. And, though they thought nothing would come of it, their luck starts looking up.

iii. Character A hosts a radio show in which they work to get soulmates together. After a string of unfulfilling romances, they wish they could speak to their real soulmate- except for the fact that the two had a major falling-out when they were young and are now enemies. When they learned they were soulmates, Character B made as much as a ruckus as possible to make sure Character A knew that being together would not be an option, and they would not be earning their trust back any time soon. Because of this, they haven't seen each other in years. Of course, Character B, feeling unfulfilled in their life, stumbles upon the radio station and begins to fall for a certain host- which is stupid, because they've never met, and Character B doesn't have time for some stupid pining with a person they've totally, definitely NEVER met. And even knowing their soulmate's identity, Character B decides to play a dangerous game- pretending they don't know their soulmates' identity to try and win the host's heart. And, in the end, falling not only for the mysterious host, but missing their soulmate, someone they are too afraid to contact because they are sure everything is too broken to be fixed.

I cannot think of any more of these at the moment, but I promise- there are TONS.

Winged Person and Regular Old Schmuck
Who doesn't like a winged roleplay? I've done a few of these, but truly, I think I will always enjoy them. I don't really enjoy doing angel RPs as much as I used to, so I have a few ideas on how to mix these up. Anyway, here are some of the ideas:

i. Winged People have been around for a long time, but have, for the most part, been hiding from real humans. In recent history, however, they have been starting to show themselves, in order to try and end the threat of extinction they are facing. While conservation efforts are being made, there are still people who hunt Winged people. One Winged Person, Character A, is injured by one of these people and goes down- only to be found and rescued by Character B. Though Character A has been raised to never trust humans, Character B decides to care for them. As winter approaches, the need for Character A to migrate grows stronger. And yet, they begin to grow attached to Character B- a recipe for disaster, as, if they get too close, they run the risk of falling for Character B- a choice that could, if not watched carefully, result in the death of Character A. (Will elaborate on why during RP?)

I feel like I don't really have a whole bunch of ideas for this at the moment, but if you wanted, you could probably prompt me into coming up with something cool and help me flesh out the lore more. I might write more ideas for this in the future, however.

Dragon Shifter Roleplay
Look. I have a whole bunch of resources for this written out in one of my blogs. Tons. Just go check those out and you'll probably get a better idea of what I'm looking for.

Zodiac Roleplay
This is a roleplay idea that I will admit, did not start as my own. In fact, way back when I first started roleplaying, It was a group roleplay, and in this, I believe I have a few ideas. But let me explain the lore behind this.

In this, the Zodiac signs are not just silly astrology that people like to use for their futures (not bashing astrology here.) Instead, there are thirteen god-like beings who fall under each one of the zodiac signs (and two that fall under the Gemini sign.) These 'gods' are a long-lived, nearly immortal race. They stop ageing at anywhere from 18 to 26 (at least, physically) and cannot get sick. They can, however, get injured (though they will be healed quicker.) They can also be killed, but only in certain circumstances- each of the Zodiacs is both their strongest but also weakest during their "time" of the year- their powers are boosted, but during this time, and only during this time, they are vulnerable to being killed. Kind of like the Avatar, as soon as they are killed, a child born in their time will take on their divine aspect.
Each Zodiac sign has a different type of power. They, for the most part, fit their Zodiac signs to a T. Usually, they will begin to show their powers when they start to mature, when the other Zodiacs in their Elemental or Quality bloc (yes, I'll explain what this means later) find them and begin to train them.
The Zodiacs have one main enemy- an ancient institution, built on killing them and trying to harness their powers. The death of a zodiac leaves their body vulnerable to desecration- and, as they are divine beings, each has a tattoo somewhere on their body showing their Zodiac sign (looking like a birthmark at first, darkens when they stop ageing.) This tattoo can be used to temporarily 'trap' their powers in ancient, magical items to be used by the institution for their own selfish wants. Only when the new Zodiac began to age would the power disappear from the item.
Zodiacs' have the sacred job of protecting a sacred item that, if taken by the Institution, could be used to destroy the Zodiacs and take over the world (very dramatic, I know.) So, even though many of the Zodiacs dislike each other, they each have a role to play. This item has been separated into twelve pieces, which each Zodiac sign cares for and hides. The Institution already has three of these shards. The recent massacre that killed one of each of the Elemental Power blocs, sending the Zodiacs into disarray, and putting schisms between them, further isolating them from one another. This means that, when the new Zodiacs start feeling their powers, it... doesn't go well. Their mentors have a much harder time finding them, and the Institution wants their nascent powers. Worse, they have no clue what's going on, and even those who want to try and help them, they think want to hurt them.
In this, I would have perhaps two others to play with me or would open up the roleplay for another person to join in (or more other people) much later in the roleplay. You will also probably need to be ready to deal with playing more characters than usual- even if they just "side" characters.
I will probably write a blog out on this, so look out for that.

Of course, these are only ideas. They can be changed, expanded on, or we can completely make up our own. I am very interested to hear your ideas as well.

(uhh that's all for now, folks)

Edited at December 7, 2021 01:12 PM by danger

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fill-out Form
(Alright. Now you get to try and impress me.)

Pack Name:

Pack Number:

Level of Literacy:

Experience Roleplaying (how long):

Writing Style: (link to past roleplay, preferably)

Topics: (topics you are interested in RPing)

Why You Want To RP With Me:

Preferred Pairings: (if any)

Other:

Edited at December 4, 2021 12:41 PM by danger
Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)December 5, 2021 11:16 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name: Overthink101.

Pack Number: 261971.

Level of Literacy: Literate, I never write below a 500 minimum.

Experience Roleplaying: A year or so on this site, but technically longer.

Writing Style:

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=77547

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=18&t=71641

Topics: I have ideas in my blog, but the Zodiac Roleplay idea you listed seems like it could cool.

Why You Want To RP With Me: I enjoy roleplaying and you seem like you'd be a great partner for it.

Preferred Pairings: Anything that isn't straight, basically. I'm also alright with multiple people pairings lmao.

Other: I tend to get multiple posts out a day if the other person in a roleplay does too. Though, sometimes, my family goes camping and so my responses may slow down. And school changes how fast I get a reply out too. I love to gush about my characters and the characters of others, I also love to make the characters suffer. For character growth, of course. I'm a sucker for angst and comfort, and refuse to ever do something that isn't in-character just because it'll end the scene. I can end a scene while still being in-character, thank you very much. I prefer to play male and/or non-binary characters than female characters.

Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)December 5, 2021 02:40 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Name: ThisIsAPackName

Pack Number: 171911

Level of Literacy: I like to think literate, though I do struggle a bit with extremely long posts. Never below 500, though.

Experience Roleplaying: Err, I think 7 years or so, if my math is correct?... (EDIT: I can confirm it's 7. It'll be coming up on 8 in 2022.)

Writing Style: If I were to describe it, I'd say long sentences that are just a little bit too formally worded. Here's my most recent. https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=18&t=77539

Topics: I'm a big fan of kingdom (medieval, usually, but kingdoms with a modern twist are fun), fantasy, and survival situations (like apocalypse and whatnot). I think that the dragon shifter roleplay is the most up my alley, and winged person sounds fun, too, though I also have vague inklings for roleplay ideas that I could pitch in. Note that they're extremely vague, though.

Why You Want To RP With Me: You seem like a good match, being open to LGBTQ+ and purely platonic roleplays, plus I enjoy your writing style.

Preferred Pairings: While I can play MxF, I usually default to... anything but, aha. There's a lot of characters that I have that I can't imagine being in a relationship in the first place, and some that I really want to have a relationship. Really depends on who I'm playing, I guess.

Other: fun fact i usually type like this offsite LMAOOO wp is the only place where i type Like That i usually use no punctuation whatsoever

Edited at December 7, 2021 07:05 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)December 6, 2021 08:49 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack Name: Sir Froggington

Pack Number: 231901

Level of Literacy: I consider at least literate. Probably haven't been at it long enough to be advanced. I try to make diverse interesting characters, advance the plot with interesting stuff, decent grammar.

Experience Roleplaying (how long): At least since I started Wolf Play, so around 3/2 years.

Writing Style: (link to past roleplay, preferably) https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=76982

I have no idea how I would describe my style. It's a little different between 1x1s and group roleplays though. I tend to be more vague in groups, because I'm more confused. I also put more effort into 1x1s, because you have to wait for me to respond, so while I am holding the roleplay up at least I'm not holding everyone up

Topics: (topics you are interested in RPing) I think I'd be interested in any of the ones that you have listed, however, I'd want the basic idea for zodiac, because it isn't as self explanatory. I normally don't ever have plots sitting around, but I can come up with ideas fairly easy. I have found that I often lean towards medieval or fantasy, but I am open to other topics.

Why You Want To RP With Me: You are a literate roleplayer, and I like trying new (to me) literate roleplayers as partners.

Preferred Pairings: (if any) for romance it's fxm. I can do platonic with any pairing, but I'm not great at romance period. I have done fxf romantically, and I have not tried mxm or any other pairing. I may have attempted mxm. I can't remember it was so long ago, but it was a bad experience.

Other: I should have more time this month, but then things start back up again next month. Also I like to communicate, especially about plot ideas. I normally only check in on responses if it's been a few weeks and I haven't heard from you at all, or if it's been long enough between responses that I forgot about the roleplay. Also I tend to like to have the information at the top and then character sheets as well.

Edited at December 7, 2021 06:27 PM by Sir Froggington
Looking for 1x1 RP Partners || (WIP) || (Feel Free to Post)December 7, 2021 04:46 PM

AppleBottomJeans

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name: AppleBottomJeans
Pack number: 2670390
Literacy level: I consider myself very literate and am very good at including detail or clever nods like foreshadowing
Rp experience. At least half a year
Weighting style: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=20&t=74159 this is my most current role play and my most recent writing style. I try to keep typos to a minimum.
Topics: pretty much anything with romance involved. Could be anything from animals, mafia, or fantasy. And I can play any gender
Why do I want to rp with you: Because I'm always open to role playing and you showed interest, initiative, and passion threw this forum and that really caught my attention.
Preferred pairing:I think the mer/siren would be pretty cool as I've never done something like that.
Other: I'm big on communication threw pms for plot, advice, help, and constructive criticism on both ends.

Edited at December 7, 2021 04:51 PM by AppleBottomJeans

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us