Wolf Play : Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
08:34:09 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for late responses xD I'm currently fetching animals from the field.

That was my thought. The audacity I swear. A hermit in the woods sounds great
 Dawnforest
08:33:03 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Ámor
08:31:33 On haitus
I asked him how he knew i had epilepsy and he told me he saw the signs in my movement, and that his mom is a nurse so he read about the signs of epilepsy
 Ámor
08:28:27 On haitus
I was talking with a coworker and I said how my mom didnt me to use a vr headset. My other coworker blurted out, "I dont like using them and I dont even have epilepsy." and I just looked at my coworker i ahd been talking too and I said "I didnt evem tell him"
 Zeraphia
08:28:12 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh i wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had.

Honestly, who complains about dishes still drying??
 Nevermore.
08:27:51 Never/Nev
Vah

It's fun for sure >.> there was a complaint that the dishes were still drying. I should have skipped cleaning and ridden my horse instead but on well.
 Zeraphia
08:26:51 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh my goodness. That's the worst! I can't imagine--well, I can't imagine living with that.
 Serpents
08:26:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Nevermore.
08:26:23 Never/Nev
Vah

That's good to hear!
It's been long. I cleaned for about 10 hours and it's already dirty. I already miss the quiet of yesterday evening ;-;
 frosty
08:25:52 
oh thank you so much
 Zeraphia
08:25:03 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Okay okay. It's a very small chance but you might. I'd honestly say less than 5%.
 frosty
08:24:19 
ye thats what i mean i will breed my sea exclusive to a peppermint bark exclusive male in breeding thing
 Zeraphia
08:23:59 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Not bad! Not bad at all. How has yours been?
 Zeraphia
08:23:42 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Ohh, no. No.

In order to even have a minute chance of breeding an exclusive pelt, both parents have to be an exclusive pelt.

Even then, you'll likely only get one of the parent's pelts.

So, no.
 Nevermore.
08:23:24 Never/Nev
Hello Vah! :D

How's your day going?
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat
 Zeraphia
08:20:57 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

It's a very low probability that you might. But you might.
 Nevermore.
08:20:57 Never/Nev
Frosty

There is a small chance

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 12:54 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Way Down We Go

we get what we deserve

The world is not how it was anymore. Androids - mankind's greatest or worse invention has overrun most common human jobs. While others despise them, others can appreciate them as caretakers for their elderly or their children. Regardless of what you think, that never stopped the organization known as Red to be born.

They illegally produced and programmed androids to become their little soldiers. They would keep everything under the radar, ensuring the safety of the human troops and the androids they have created. Each one had a specialty - hand-to-hand combat, sniping, whatever Red could think of. Their goal was to prove that androids could be useful and eventually overthrow the government.

But not everything good can last.

After a rogue android manages to leave the perimeters of the Red organization, spreading word of what they have been hiding. Over time the organization would discover that this android had a fault in their programming causing them to go against everything they were supposed to do. It taught Red a lesson, but it also killed their cover.

The government would have their strongest protectors to rid the members of Red - human and machine. There were only a few who would survive, living in what remained of their facility. They would live under the radar, waiting for a moment to strike against the government and prove that androids are more than just machines;

They're alive.

How far down will they go before they are defeated or successful?

Edited at November 28, 2021 01:46 PM by Corpses
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 01:15 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
World

Time Frame
2514 A.D

Setting
The RP will be taking place in America, though there isn't really states anymore. Instead, there are divisions, each randomized. There are barely any small towns anymore and instead there are simply large cities towering above everyone.

The RP is in what would've been California and in the general area of Los Angeles. Instead it is now called Division 002 for being the second division created. The city is filled with towering buildings, a mix of people, and mostly androids. They have taken over your more average jobs - store clerks, caregivers, etc. Slowly they are taking over law enforcement, though the government is strict about which androids are let in.

Red Facility
The Red facility is on the outskirts of Division 002, being roughly thirty acres of just buildings. The first building is simply their entrance - where you get searched and verified. You are brought out through the backside of the building and into a small walled-off area where you will be grabbing any gear that you may have. Note that the only people allowed into the facility are people a part of Red.

Anyway, after that, there's four other buildings - where they make and program the androids, a training room, sleeping quarters, and a kitchen/living room sort of deal. All of the buildings are the same white quartz, strongly built to live. Or so they thought.

Red has one leader, a second-in-command, and everything else is military-like. The androids cannot achieve anything of the like considering they could technically fall into any rank if they were programmed that way.

Androids
The androids for Red are produced and programmed in their facility, normally being created with special skills. However, considering Red is basically done for now, any androids who weren't taken and destroyed have been slightly modified to do as they pleased, though still are bound to respond to the humans in the remaining group of Red. Hopefully that makes sense.
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 01:24 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Roles

Red Roles

Considering that Red has been taken down, there are no more ranks within the group - their goal is just to survive. There is a chance that later down the line there could be a leader, second, etc, but for now, they're just trying to survive.

Humans (0/???)

Androids (1/???)
-Rune Drake | Male | Appears to be early twenties | Corpses

Other Roles

These people are just that - civillians. They might help the people of the Red Organization or try to go against them. Maybe both. Who knows. Some of them may be trained assassins. Yes. Because that's possible.

Civillians (1/???)
-Crissi Yvonne Hart | Female | 19 | Lost Legends

Edited at November 30, 2021 08:17 AM by Corpses
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 01:34 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules

OOC - Out of Character - Form Rules, General Rules, etc

-Of course, all of Eve's forum and WP rules apply and trump all.

-Please be sure to keep you forms nice and clean. Have something that isn't required in your form? Delete it. This is just for the sake of keeping everything nice and tidy, and it's easier to look at for me and more pleasing to the eye.

-No OP characters. They are human and are living in a world where being far from perfect is normal. They will have strengths and weaknesses. And this applies to no Gary/Mary Sues. They are not going to have perfect hair, skin, etc. Make them human. Please. Even the androids.

-Please follow all forum rules. This applies especially to the art/image usage. Properly credit everything if you do not own it and make sure you are allowed to use it. If you need help, let me know or ask a mod because I would prefer if this thread didn't get locked.

-Please keep all chatter in the discussion thread. This also keeps everything neat and if you do need to discuss something, take it to PMs.

-You're allowed up to two characters. If there is enough interest though, this could change.

-Your character is allowed three weapons - primary, secondary, and melee. Not exceptions. Note that they do not have to have all three and not all characters will even have weapons. This is for the sake of keeping things balanced. Note that if your character has a gun, there is no such thing as unlimited ammo.

-Keep things realistic. There will be times where the characters could run out of supplies, especially water and food. Clothing will not constantly be cleaned. Your characters will probably stink a bit because showering is the least of their concerns. Just keep in mind that this world they live in is not pretty either.

-Reservations last 24 hours only, no exceptions unless you talk to me. I will extend it by another 24, but no more than that.

-You must be literate. This means over a paragraph (5-7 sentences), with minimal grammar mistakes. I don't expect perfect responses, but please be sure to re-read what you've wrote to catch some mistakes. I understand - we're all human and are not perfect.

-I don't expect this to be a very fast RP, and I am perfectly fine by that. I expect at least two responses per week, more if possible but this is meant to be slow-burn and slow-moving. Posting as often as you can works though because we of course want to keep it moving along.

-Please respect everyone and just be kind! We are all welcoming here :)

-Remember I have the right to accept and decline forms. If I feel like you can make adjustments, I will let you know.

-Please ask permission to harm/kill another person's character. I will more than likely approve, just as long as both parties agree!

-We are always looking for ideas, so always drop them in the discussion.
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 01:38 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Character Sheet

Everything here is required, though you may add anything you like. Note that androids technically do not have an age or gender, only what they are created to appear like. You get the gist.

Name:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 01:39 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Links
Discussion
RP Thread

Gender Ratio
M | F
0 | 0

Advertisement
After the organization known as Red is fallen due to one of their own ratting them out, the remaining survivors of the group are tasked with defeating the government to prove one thing - androids are alive. The choice is yours, though - will you be loyal in a time of war, or will you betray what you know?

https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=77648&page=1

Edited at November 28, 2021 01:40 PM by Corpses
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 28, 2021 01:46 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
RUNE DRAKE
"I am an Android - I have one job, and that job is to complete my mission. If you decide to get in my way, that is your fault."

Name:

Rune Drake

Role:
Android

Appearance:
Standing at six foot evenly, Rune appears as alive as it'll ever get. He has a rather average male build, a bit more on the muscular side, though this is usually masked by his clothing choice. He has lanky arms, some defined muscle within them. He has a broad composure, his shoulders wide and chest as well. His abdomen is that of an upside down triangle - his shoulders are the widest part, while his abdoment is slightly thinner. He has a simple flat stomach with some definition. His legs give him most of his height, in which are a bit on the slimmer side. His thighs and calves possess the most muscle, though some fat still lingers. His skin (if you can even call it that) color is that of a paler white.

Rune has an angular face shape. It is that of an oval, though his jawline is still easily defined. He has bright brown eyes, hints of amber color speckled throughout them, and appear even brighter if in a certain light. His eyes are a more rounder shape, and are very expressive. Rune's eyebrows are just as expressive, and are full and a bit on the longer side, though evenly spaced. To be honest he appears to be perfect - his eyebrows have a slight arch at the end. Rune has a straight nose with a slight bump in the middle, and is slightly downturned at the end. Below that are his lips, which are on the wider end, though still full. His lower lip is slightly heavier than the top, and both are a pale pink color.

Rune's hair is neatly situated on his oval-shaped head. It is a dark brown, thick and neatly cut. It's kept shorter on the sides, and is parted down the middle. There is a chance that a few fly-aways may end up covering his face, however, Rune leaves them so he appears to be more human rather than robotic. However, is personality definitely counters that, no doubt.

Rune's attire is quite interesting. He wears all black, for starters. He appears to be more ghostly because of this. But he wears a black button-up shirt with strings at the end that are normally tied. On top of that, he wears a long coat (stops a bit below his knees), that his thick in material. There are a few pockets in this - two on the outside, and four on the inside (two on each side). His pants are similar to that of cargo pants, and are loser the more you go down. His shoe choice are tactical black combat boots, in which his pants are slightly tucked in to.

Rune holds himself with proper posture - shoulders back, head high, etc. His walking gait is of a longer stride, though still easy to match speed with and isn't entirely too long to say the least. His face expression is probably some long stare as he's trying to calculate what the best solution is for something, so even if he looks very human, it's obvious to tell that he isn't.

Personality:
Rune's programming is made up of three things - ambition, loyalty, and consistency. These three things can make up a rather ruthless killing machine, and it has before. Rune is made for doing what he is told and respecting those above him, which he does regardless if he wants to or not - he has absolutely no control over it. He does not ask questions - he simply gets to work and completes his task, normally with perfection or near to it.

Speaking of being loyal - Rune is probably the most loyal thing you will ever meet. Considering that this is what he was created for, he has never failed anyone, and normally, his loyalty is returned by a lot of people. However, some may be skeptical of this considering he is just a machine after all - some may call it artificial and not real. However, what he is programmed to feel is technically real as there is no way of changing it, but maybe that's the other issue.

Rune can be quite gullible. This is where his true android components show. He does not always understand human emotion, and is quite apathetic when it comes to those certain things. He feels as if he doesn't have any time for them and does not take an interest to do so. For that, Rune is emotionally unavailable and should never be your first pick to try and vent to. Never. For starters, he isn't going to keep secrets, even if he's told to. He just doesn't function like that. Secondly, he really won't understand.

Rune can become quite obsessive, and not in a good way. When he has a mission, he will accomplish it. He's ambitious and does not let anything or anyone stop him. He will complete the task with perfection and presicion, and there are no questions to be asked. He is like an addict - it takes a lot to stop him. He will always tell you that he's probably better than you are, he's quicker, and is above anyone else who isn't an android.

For that, people will probably consider Rune cocky. Which he can be, but he thinks it's out of confidence rather than being confident. But considering Rune technically doesn't have a real brain, he doesn't really care what others think of him and will do what's really best for him rather than others. He can be quite selfish, though within a crowd of people, this does change. It just depends on how well you know him. Rune does not just 'care' for others right away. He takes his time to get to know someone before he determines whether or not they are compatible.

Rune is sociable. Considering he shows minimal human emotion like fear and anxiety, approaching others is no issue. He can be quite intuitive as well, and perhaps curious, especially about the human functionality. He's philosophical like that, but it can become quite annoying to be honest. Rune sometimes can be more human than you expect, and this annoying aspect adds a lot to that.

Rune is very consistent. This would include how fast he completes something, how quickly he respons to his surroundings, anything of the like. He does take the time to correct himself, however, and does not like to fail. If he fails something, he will attempt it again until he gets it right. This is another human aspect that is sometimes looked over - just because he is a machine doesn't always mean perfection.

Strengths:
Loyal, honest, physical strength, thoughtful, sociable, intelligent.

Weaknesses:
Understanding human emotion, can be a bit gullible, naive, can be selfish, a bit stubborn

Other:
Please read everything.
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 29, 2021 01:27 AM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award
Hello!
I'm planning on filling out a form for a civilian OC tomorrow, but I just had a quick question. Could something like a hover board exist in this RP? As in a skateboard but without wheels and can float/fly at high speeds? I was thinking of incorporating that into my OC but wanted to make sure the tech fit with the world and time period and whatnot :3
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 29, 2021 08:29 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lost,
That would work! Things like flying cars, subway terminals, etc are all futuristic-like in the cities :)
Way Down We Go | Futuristic RP | Lit | Open!November 30, 2021 01:55 AM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

Corpses said:
Lost,
That would work! Things like flying cars, subway terminals, etc are all futuristic-like in the cities :)

Sweet, thanks!!
Name:
Crissi Yvonne Hart (often goes by Criss)
Alias:
Eve

Role:
Civilian

Appearance:
Criss is rather small, standing at 5 feet 2 inches and weighing around 120 lbs. She has a feminine, curved figure featuring an average bust and hips. She isn't super athletic and has always had a hard time gaining weight due to high metabolism. Criss's hair is a vibrant strawberry blonde, nearly auburn in the sunlight. It is naturally this color and she likes to keep it so. Criss wears her hair long, reaching partway down her back to just below her shoulder blades, and it has a natural wave to it. She usually chooses to either wear it down, in a braid, or often in a messy bun of some sort. There are a couple small flyaways around her face that are constantly getting into her eyes, much to Criss's frustration.
Criss's face is heart-shaped, with slim yet defined cheekbones and a smooth jawline. Her nose is petite and it matches the structure of her face. Her eyebrows are neatly taken care of, elegant and thinly curved. Crissi's eyes are a pale, sage green color, and sometimes they appear to be a faded light blue. The outer ring of her iris is a dark color, making the paleness of the rest of her irises stand out even more. This effect is enhanced whenever she decides to wear makeup, which isn't often.
Crissi's skin is a warm alabaster color, adorned with freckles nearly everywhere. It is smooth and well taken care of, and burns easily. She has few scars, nothing noticeable. She has piercings in her ears, two in each lobe and one ring on the upper shell of her right ear. Criss has a tattoo on her left collarbone; it is a pair of outstretched feathered wings, with the tip of one wing at the beginning of her inner collarbone near her throat, and the tip of the other wing reaching to a couple inches below the top of her shoulder. Criss also has another tattoo on the inside of her left wrist. It is a small hummingbird constructed of thin, intricate lines that resemble complex machinery. This one is often hidden by a band Criss wears on her left wrist and is rarely seen.
The style of clothing Crissi wears is comfortable and fashionable, but still simple. She likes shirts with simple, attractive designs with sometimes fun or unique sleeves or styles. She likes to pair them with her favorite jean jacket or other jackets and cardigans she has. Or she will simply go with a hoodie. For pants she will often go with leggings, comfortable skinny jeans, or sometimes joggers if she is feeling particularly lazy. Her shoes are mostly sneakers of some kind, resembling vans or converse. However when Crissi has a job that requires her to leave her house, or if she goes somewhere as her alias 'Eve' she will wear a completely opposite style of clothing. Black shirts with reflective green, purple, and blue designs, a dark grey leather jacket with a black fabric hood to cover her hair, and black leather leggings tucked into dark grey combat boots. She will wear heavy makeup and a reflective purple mask to cover the bottom half of her face as well.

Personality:
Crissi is a very cheery, warm person who is rarely seen without a smile on her face. She has a good sense of humor and loves to laugh, which has resulted in her being somewhat mischievous at times if she feels inclined to. She doesn't understand the point and effort it takes to be rude to people, so she has decided to be nice and respectful. Criss is a good people person, she likes to talk to others and if they hit it off, she loves to learn others' stories. If she finds someone intriguing you can count on her asking several questions and intently listening to the answers of those that choose to humor her.
Curious and inquisitive, Criss loves to learn. Whether it be about people or something else that piques her interest, if she has the time she will actively seek out that topic to learn more. As a result of this she has uncovered a number of interesting talents and skills over the years. While she often switches between topics of interest pretty frequently, there are a couple that she has particularly enjoyed and significantly developed a skill in, such as electronics and programming.
Underneath the cheery exterior is a surprisingly keen, clever mind and sharp eyes. Criss is very observant and takes a particular notice of the details. As such, she can gain quite a bit of knowledge from people and things even if she doesn't necessarily mean to. When she is really on her game there isn't a lot that goes by her unnoticed. Crissi also has an excellent memory, and is very good at remembering names and faces. Because of this attention to detail she is fairly adept at reading the emotions and body language of others. She can pretty accurately tell if someone is lying or if something is wrong. Given Criss's 'fixer' personality, she will often try to see if there is a way she can help, often inadvertently getting herself involved or butting into the personal issues of others.
When she is particularly focused on something, Crissi becomes rather serious and intent on her task. While it may seem like she is completely absorbed in what she is doing and oblivious to her surroundings, most of the time she is still fully aware of what is going on around her. However she can be a bit scatter-brained at times, as her attention is often on more than one thing at any given time. Crissi has a tendency to overthink things, particularly when it concerns people. She will also take any negative feelings she has and bottle them up inside of her so as to not worry others, but it only makes her stressed and unfocused.
There is another side to Criss, a different persona if you will, that she has developed over the years due to certain circumstances. Because of the discreet nature of her job, when Criss goes out under the alias of 'Eve' her personality alters a little in order to keep her true identity hidden. In this she likes to indulge in her wild side a little. She becomes a bit more daring, bold, and confident. She loves a good thrill and challenge, but she doesn't take big risks unless she is fairly confident she can actually tackle them. However, she sometimes will jump into things without really thinking them through and has gotten herself into trouble a time or two. As Eve, she thrives in dangerous situations, and sometimes it actually scares her how much she changes under the mask.

Strengths:
Observant, smart, determined, compassionate, friendly, open-minded, skilled at programming, hacking, and hoverboarding.

Weaknesses:
Naive, overthinks things, impulsive, stubborn, prone to overstepping boundaries, tends to ignore her own well-being.

History & Details:
When Crissi was around 9 years old, she gained a particular interest in electronics. Fully delving into the topic whenever she could, she discovered a talent for understanding them and especially in programming. As her skill increased over the next couple years, Criss's family came on hard times due to her mother losing her job to an android, which was their only source of income since her fathers death in an accident several years prior. Criss decided to use her skill to help her family out, and she used her programming skills to create holographic toys, pets, and games that she sold anonymously under the name 'Eve'. Her logo is the same as the tattoo on her left wrist, an intricate mechanical hummingbird. As she got older, Criss was occasionally sought out for bigger, more risky (and sometimes illegal) hacking jobs.
Criss's skill in hacking was more accidental than anything. One day she was messing around with different codes and coming up with new ones, and she accidentally hacked into a large corporation nearby. She was caught quickly, but instead of turning her in, the person who caught her recognized her talent. He offered to teach her out how to cover her tracks, among other tricks, and to pay her handsomely to do odd jobs here and there for him. Criss was aware that she was being blackmailed in a passive aggressive way, having the feeling that this person would turn her in if she didn't agree. But she had to admit she was good at it, and her family needed the money, so she agreed.
Crissi also loves hoverboarding. As soon as she had enough money to buy one, she did. She has, of course, altered her board through some fancy programming, and over a lot of practice and trial and error she has become quite good at it. Occasionally she will join hoverboard racing competitions under the alias Eve to win some extra pocket cash here and there. Also, Criss found a way to install a slim, yet powerful computer into her hoverboard. Because it is well-hidden and portable it is her main interface, and it is both her transportation and the computer she uses on her jobs.
Other:
As for the topic of androids, Criss leans more to the side that they are not alive, given her experience with electronics so far. She knows that their programming is all just numbers, 0's and 1's in a fancy electronic casing. However she hasn't had a whole lot of personal interaction with androids outside of the ones that have various jobs in the city. Criss is open-minded however, and could likely be convinced otherwise were she to get to know an android more personally.

Edited at November 30, 2021 02:42 PM by Lost Legends

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us