Wolf Play : A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:36:26 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Honestly though, it sounds fantastic.

A lot of land, horses, maybe chickens to sell eggs and whatnot.

And viola.
 Zeraphia
08:35:14 Vah the Ancient One
Never

XDD no worries at all. My dogs are finally somewhat calm. Ish...
 Nevermore.
08:34:09 Never/Nev
Vah

Sorry for late responses xD I'm currently fetching animals from the field.

That was my thought. The audacity I swear. A hermit in the woods sounds great
 Dawnforest
08:33:03 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Ámor
08:31:33 On haitus
I asked him how he knew i had epilepsy and he told me he saw the signs in my movement, and that his mom is a nurse so he read about the signs of epilepsy
 Ámor
08:28:27 On haitus
I was talking with a coworker and I said how my mom didnt me to use a vr headset. My other coworker blurted out, "I dont like using them and I dont even have epilepsy." and I just looked at my coworker i ahd been talking too and I said "I didnt evem tell him"
 Zeraphia
08:28:12 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh i wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had.

Honestly, who complains about dishes still drying??
 Nevermore.
08:27:51 Never/Nev
Vah

It's fun for sure >.> there was a complaint that the dishes were still drying. I should have skipped cleaning and ridden my horse instead but on well.
 Zeraphia
08:26:51 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Oh my goodness. That's the worst! I can't imagine--well, I can't imagine living with that.
 Serpents
08:26:26 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
hi
 Nevermore.
08:26:23 Never/Nev
Vah

That's good to hear!
It's been long. I cleaned for about 10 hours and it's already dirty. I already miss the quiet of yesterday evening ;-;
 frosty
08:25:52 
oh thank you so much
 Zeraphia
08:25:03 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Okay okay. It's a very small chance but you might. I'd honestly say less than 5%.
 frosty
08:24:19 
ye thats what i mean i will breed my sea exclusive to a peppermint bark exclusive male in breeding thing
 Zeraphia
08:23:59 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Not bad! Not bad at all. How has yours been?
 Zeraphia
08:23:42 Vah the Ancient One
Frosty

Ohh, no. No.

In order to even have a minute chance of breeding an exclusive pelt, both parents have to be an exclusive pelt.

Even then, you'll likely only get one of the parent's pelts.

So, no.
 Nevermore.
08:23:24 Never/Nev
Hello Vah! :D

How's your day going?
 frosty
08:22:33 
oh is it like 5 percent chance getting peppermint bark if ibreed it to sea exclusive?
 Zeraphia
08:21:31 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Hello!
 Dawnforest
08:21:23 Dawn
Frosty
You would only have a chance if one the the parents had a peppermint coat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : 0
Black Bear : +4
Grey Fox : -1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Light Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 27, 2021 06:31 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hello my dear friends!

It feels as though it has been many years since I last got to see all of you. I would love to see you and your significant other this coming holiday season for a week of fun and remembrance of old memories.

I am opening up my family's cabin to those of you that have received this letter. It is located at 1598 Pine Tree Lane in the Rocky Mountains about 15 miles from the small town of Greding CO. Please let me know if you will be able to make it and if you are bringing someone.

I know it hasn't been long since we graduated college but I miss the shenanigans that we used to all get into.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

From your doting friend,

Caite

-----

The time of year is middle of December, so snow has fallen and everything looks fresh and perfect for what many would say is a romantic getaway. Maybe for a few of those that were invited, this will be just that. A romantic getaway with the knowledge that your college friends are in the room next to you. Or maybe things get heated when some unexpected secrets are shared after a few too many drinks.

Will this be the bonding experience that is expected or will the friendships and or relationships be ruined?

Only time will tell.

----

This is going to be a very limited RP. I will have the roles, rules, sign up sheet, and character list below in the following posts. Please feel free to pm me with any questions, but know that I will be particular when reading through the sign ups.

Edited at November 27, 2021 07:34 PM by FrostyK
A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 27, 2021 06:54 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Rules~

1. Please respect all of Eve's rules that have been laid out to roleplay on Wolfplay.

2. This rp is semi-lit to literate, so please be able to write at least 3-5 detailed paragraphs. This rule applies to both sign up sheets and while posting in the rp.

3. Reservations for sign ups will be for 48 hours with a possible extension if all of the roles are not filled quickly.

4. Hate the character not the player. Please do not bully other players in sign ups or in discussions. It will not be tolerated.

5. Cursing is allowed but please do not be excessive.

6. I reserve the right to decline an application. I will give 2 chances for the application to be modified to fit within the literacy rule. Please pm me to ask for this chance.

7. Please try to be gramatically correct and use correct spelling. I know that sometimes spellcheck or our own fingers can do mistyping. Recurring spelling errors will result in being released from the rp.

8. Everyone will have 3 chances before being released from the rp due to any rudeness, lack of activity, or not following the rules. Again, please be kind to everyone and do not bully.

9. Romance is part of this rp. Please keep it PG-13 and if anything more happens, please skip.

10. Please try to post at least twice a week. If you are inactive for more than a week, you will be released from the rp. I know this is a busy time of year, so please either let me know in pms or in the discussion if you are going to be unable to post.

11. I will be controlling the weather/elements of the outside world and the time during the rp.

12. There is a max of 1 character per player. As stated above, this is a very limited rp and unless something comes up, there is only 1 character allowed per player.

13. This rp is set in modern times so be creative with hair color, piercings, tattoos, etc. but no magical powers. Just regular old humans.

14. Because alcohol may be a part of this rp, characters are required to be 23 and older. I will not have any underage drinking in this rp.

15. LGBTQ is allowed.

16. Please keep the gender ratios even. Again since this is a limited rp, an even ratio is needed.

17. Please no Mary Sues or Gary Sues. Try to make each character unique.

18. There will be some couples required in the rp. There will be a section in the sign up sheet that specifies if a character has a S/O or not.

19. I will not be pairing the couples. Please message the player of the character that marks they have a spouse.

20. Please provide a link to an rp sample within your sign up sheet. You can also pm me the sample and anyone who I have rped with before, does not have to provide one.

21. I will be particularly picky with the selection of characters. Please do not argue with me if your character is not chosen for the rp. Please see Rule 6 about modifying the sign up sheet.

22. I reserve the right to add rules if necessary but I will try to let everyone know if a rule is added.

23. Please try to include everyone in the rp. I know there will be times where only two characters may be talking but this is a group rp and not a 1x1.

A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 27, 2021 07:24 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Roles:

Homeowner/Inviter: Caite

Couples (0/7):

Single/Workers at the house (1/3):

1. Neco-26-Chef (Works for the house)

Those that are working at the house are a chef, housekeeper, and a grounds keeper. (There is no assumption that none of the characters will know how to cook. Added some non-friend group characters.)

There are 7 roles open for couples with one being the S/O for Caite and 3 Single roles. One of the people that work at the house could be a S/O of one of the friends that was recommended to work for Caite.

----

Setting:

The time of day that everyone will be arriving will be roughly between 5 and 6 pm. There is at least three feet of snow on the surrounding ground but the driveway has been cleaned off to make it safer for the arriving guests. There are six bedrooms that will be used between the couples and those that are single/working.

The house is located 15 miles from the nearest town and there are no neighbors within safe walking distance. The house is surrounded by a thick forrest which offers privacy and seclusion but at the cost of getting snowed in a lot easier. It will be a couple of days that everyone is at the house before some event happens that may cause someone or people to leave.

The leaving will be hindered due to a blizzard that comes in unexpectantly and creates whiteout conditions where it is not safe to attempt any leaving. This of course causes the driveway to become snowed in and isolates the group from the rest of the world. I promise that they won't be snowed in for forever.

Remember this is also the middle of December so have the characters dressed appropriately, or not I am not your boss, as things may take some unexpected turns.

Couples do not have to be married unless that is worked out between players.

Oh, one final thought, no animals are allowed to come on this vacation. Just humans only.

Edited at November 29, 2021 06:39 PM by FrostyK
A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 27, 2021 07:33 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Application:

Name:

Sexuality:

Couple or Single:

Job:

Personality:

Appearance:

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

RP Example:

Affiliations with the group (How friends):

Anything else you want to share:

----

Discussion:

RP Thread:

M:F

1:1

Edited at November 27, 2021 08:22 PM by FrostyK
A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 27, 2021 07:33 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

WIP for my character

~Application~

Name:

Catherine Donnaugh(Last name can be changed) or Caite

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Couple or Single:

Couple-Please pm me to be her husband or S/O

Job:

For her normal every day job, she is an investigative journalist.

Personality:

Caite is headstrong just like her Irish father. Her mother died shortly after her birth so she doesn’t know very many manners fit for a lady. She loves to be out in the dirt and working with the streets as much as she can. Caite thinks through the crime scenes and tries to get into the mind of the criminal to figure out their next move. Caite doesn't fit the quiet, womanly mold with her love of being in the trenches to solve crimes. The young woman has a firey temper that makes her Irish accent thicker when she gets frustrated. She spends some of her free time reading or drawing the different people of the city.

Appearance:

Caite knows she has curves and she uses them to her advantage. She has shapely hips and rump that melt into long athletic legs. Her upper body has a slightly larger than normal but not over large chest with a flat stomach that many have envied her for. Her mother’s family has strong cheekbones that make Caite’s dark gaze look even more intense when she isn’t smiling. Her eyes are a more almond shape with a little button nose that gives her a more natural beauty.

Caite has emerald green eyes that seem to pull people in when she talks. Her lips are full and plump and has waist length dark brown hair that carries a natural wave when she is fresh out of the water. Some scars litter her skin due to fights she has gotten into. There is a particularly large one that runs from her right collar bone down to her left thigh. Caite stands at 5'8" flat footed and weighs 170lbs of solid muscle, mainly from spending so much time working in the saddle and to keep in shape for policing.

Hidden talents:

Fears:

Strengths:

RP Example:

I made this....

TBD

Edited at November 27, 2021 07:40 PM by FrostyK
A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 27, 2021 07:37 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Neco Kage

Male

Sexuality:

Waman

Couple or Single:

Single sobbing (open for relationship)

Job:

Chef

Personality:

He is rather reserved, polite at the beginning and attempts to make people comfortable. A rather nervous guy, Neco's socializing skills have gone to get the milk as the only thing he's good at conversating about is food. The man loves food more than he loves himself, which is why he is a chef. He takes pride in knowing that he has pleased others by filling up their bellies with good food, and it gives him a sense of belonging. He loves to crack jokes, always in for a good time because life is rough enough.

In serious situations, Neco can be found pondering the best solution to it, but can be brash and reckless sometimes. He tends to think outside of the box, although a good lecture or a smack can sometimes fix the problem. Tends to normally go with the flow, unless there's drama involved, then he is in the front row with a gallon sized bucket of popcorn. He won't do anything to further fuel the flames, but will happily watch the world burn for some juicy drama

Fresh outta college, Neco really doesn't have a life, therefore, any kind of conversation or interaction has his full attention. He knows what it's like to not be heard and tries his best to be an all around guy and a good sport. Unless it's Call Of Duty. He has no mercy when it comes to beating others in a game. Having a slightly competitive spirit, Neco is more than happy to humble your ass in a video game.

He doesn't find any joy in materialistic things, so if you bought him a lambo, he will be happy, but will definitely question your motives and will politely ask you to return it. All the gifts he recieves are very sentimental to him, and he will forever cherish them. He once kept a vase of flowers from his middle school crush for over a year before he was forced to throw them away.

Neco is very very very clumsy. He often stubs his toes because he really can't see his feet, and tends to fall quite a bit. Poor guy is an accident waiting to happen. Whenever one happens, he immediately becomes heavily sarcastic and annoyed, mocking himself and then pouts on his bed. However, Neco isn't clumsy at all in the kitchen, to which he doesn't get, hence why he basically lives in one. Tends to raid the fridge a little bit more often than he should.

Appearance:

Mans is TALL. Standing at 6'5, most of his height is from his legs. He has carmel colored iries that have some flecks of green in them. Having a more roundish face, Neco looks a bit younger than he does, which is why he allows himself to have a faint stubble to help his look. He leans more on the broad side, especially since he is also on the heavier side. Having wide shoulders to accumulate his burly arms, he also has a round pudgy gut that swaddles his middle and sticks out over most of his waistbands.

Thunder thighs describe his legs perfectly, since they have to carry him all day. Has a rather plush behind that saves him from 75% of his falls.

Hidden talents:

The man can D A N C E like no fucking other

Has a knack for building things

Is ambidexourous

Fears:

Guinea Pigs

FOOKING BEES

Strengths:

Thinking outside the box

Cooking ( clearly)

Pretty good at snuggling

Keepin secrets

RP Example:

Nyooommm

PM meh

Haha chubby mans go brrr

Loves dancing to Michael Jackson

Edited at November 28, 2021 12:20 PM by TKO
A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 29, 2021 06:38 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Neco is approved!
A Winter Wonderland Or Winter Mistake? (Open)November 30, 2021 12:53 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Charles Gray

28 years

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Couple or Single:

TBD - depends on if anyone wants to be in a relationship with him. I'm open for both.

Job:

Museum Curator and occassionally docent

He works at a small history center where he takes care of the exhibits. He's in charge of a lot of the paperwork and organizing that comes with interacting with the public. Sometimes there aren't enough tourguides, so he has to be a docent.

Personality:

He seems impassive, because he doesn't offer big reactions. He is not very talkative, even with those he is close to. He's not the type to reach out first. He likes to make people laugh, and he is often coming up with jokes. He doesn't like telling others what to do, but he is fairly decisive about his own life. He appears to be passive and unworried about what is going to happen next.

He is very introverted, and he becomes quieter after he has spent a long time amongst people.

Appearance:

messy dark brown hair, green eyes 5' 11"

Hidden talents:

Puns, making jokes (hopefully, I can pull this off >.<)

Fears:

While he doesn't show it very exaggeratedly, he is hesitant about anything that causes discomfort, is unusual, or is new.

Strengths:

organizing

RP Example:

Freedom x Candor

pm me

WIP

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us