Wolf Play : The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Silent Lucidity
07:24:12 Silent, Lucid
Desti
Sorry for late response. Nothing much. Just watching cartoons. You?
 Faulty Demons
07:23:17 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts on my most recent art?
-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
07:22:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I need to change my pack name XD
 BuggyOs
07:18:44 Bug-a-boo
Fox
currently doing that! Thank you

Ky
I'm restarting my pack and just had a lot of hero pups. I might get rid of some just cause there's too many right now
 kycantina
07:17:41 ky
Bug, I thought about it for a long time but the forest 5 change made me decide my hands are too full with my own wolves lol
 Fox
07:16:52 FoxFoxFoxFox
You could try looking under trading post in the forums, too
 BuggyOs
07:16:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
trust me I know >.<
 kycantina
07:14:23 ky
Bug, oof good luck, BE training is tough to find
 BuggyOs
07:13:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I'm looking for one, requesting services, so I put an ad in sales chat also
 kycantina
07:11:37 ky
Buggy, are you looking for one or do you want advice from one?
 Pack of Mist
07:11:31 Mistclaw
Debating if I want to use one of my sunscreens on this little girl, thoughts?
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
07:10:28 Bug-a-boo
wait this is probably the wrong chat for this sorry
 BuggyOs
07:10:08 Bug-a-boo
If any BE trainers are on, PM me please
 Destinations End
07:09:11 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
What are you up to
 Silent Lucidity
07:01:54 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti
 Existence
06:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Gosh despite my team being pretty maxed CP wise they are still hopeless xD
 Dawnforest
06:58:27 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
06:41:58 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Destinations End
06:36:15 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey.
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Anaconda : +3
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 12:29 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Canyon Creek Herd

For years, the Canyon Creek Herd has lived a stable and predictable life. While it wasn't without it's drama or adventures, most of the day to day life was nothing but normal events. There would be challenges and bold stallions who attempted to steal a mare or two, but, ultimately, everything would end in the herd's favor. Even their annual journey of following the Canyon Creek to their foaling grounds was relatively uneventful in terms of new results. At this point, it was just down right boring.

Unfortunately, or foturnately, depending on how you look at it, change is always occurring, and the Canyon Creek Herd is no different. Recently time has taken it's hold of the herd, and, in turn, their lead stallion. After the better part of a decade following one strong stallion, everything has been thrown off kilter as his position has been left to one of his younger, inexperienced sons. With no experience, no lead mare, and no lieutenant to guide him, the herd is in jeopardy of losing everything they've ever had. It'll be up to the herd as a whole to get through the next year intact, all having to put their distances aside to work together to assure their own survival.

Will they and their new lead rise to the challenge, or will the chapter of the Canyon Creek herd come to a close?

My Co-Leads for this Rp are Tenebris Umbra and Polly if they wish it. Please show thme the same respect you would show me. Failing to do so will result in an immediate removal from the roleplay.

Activity Note
I do my best to be active, and I expect to receive the same effort in return from those who join. It'll be in my rules, but let me emphasize: Do NOT join just to never be active. Please and Thank you. <3

Edited at November 25, 2021 06:10 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 12:41 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Rules
Follow all of Eve's and WP's Rules
1. Be Active. I cannot emphasize this enough. Activity is a requirement for this Rp. Which means posting in Rp & Discussion. Those who are inactive will be removed.

2. This is a Semi-Literate Rp at Minimum. I will accept nothing less, and this will need to be demonstrated in Rp and in Sign Ups.

3. A Detailed Description is the Minimum Requirement for your Horse's Appearance. If you do use an image, follow both WP's rules and the Creator's Rules.

4. I am not doing a Character Limit, HOWEVER, you need to finish your first character before you can post your second. This is to encourage activity and finished characters. You may PM for exceptions, but I won't accept a character posted and finished if the first is not unless you do PM me.

6. Drama in RP is Heavily Encouraged, but Drama in OOC is NOT. Please take it up to me if there is an issue you have.

7. For this Rp, Orphaned Foals are not allowed. They must have a parent. I may make an exception to this for Yearlings, but Pm and Ask first and have a proper explanation why they have no parents. IF you cannot find parents for a foal, I may allow an NPC to be the mother, but you must try first.
8. This Rp will be Discussion Thread heavy, so please keep that in mind when joining. We will expect you to participate. If you've read everything, please put a small subplot idea in the other section of your form.
9. DO NOT force relationships with other people's characters on other roleplayers. I won't tolerate this. If they say no, the answer is no. If I find out someone is being pushy, expect to be messaged. Put the missing number in your form, keep it hidden.
10. I do want everyone to have fun, but have fun and be respectful to everyone.

Canyon Creek Herd Rules

1. Do not Wander off on your own without permission, or, preferably, accompanied by another.

2. The Herd is to protect all foals. If a foal is hurt under someone's watch, the horse is liable to be punished for it.

3. Any sightings of a Bachelor Stallion is to be reported immediately to the Lead.

4. Relationships with Outside Horses is not Allowed. If you are found hiding a relationship with said horse, they will be run off. However, if you bring it to the leads, they may be allowed to join.

5. Challenging the Lead may result in a permanent exile from the herd if you lose.

Edited at November 25, 2021 12:47 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 12:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Roleplay Roles

The Canyon Creek Herd

Lead Stallion:
Nikos | 4 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2

Lead Mare:

Locked; Will be Earned in Rp

Lieutenant:
Locked; Will be Chosen in Rp

Deputy Mare:
Locked; Will be Chosen in Rp

Herd Mares:
Adela | 12 Yrs | Polly | Pg. 2
Asthesia | 6.5 Yrs | Meian | Pg. 1
Neela | 7 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
Seraphina | 5 Yrs | Imperial Sands | Pg. 2
Noche | 4 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 3
Bluelark | 6 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 4
Neamh | 5 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 5
Phoenix | 5 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 6

Herd Stallions:
Reserved for Polly
Cobbler | 5.5 Yrs | Meian | Pg. 1
Sonic | 4.5 Yrs | The Wooden Pack | Pg. 2
Dez | 6 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 3

Yearlings:
Reserved for the Wooden Pack

Foals:
Alami | Unborn | Meian | Pg. 5

Non-Herd Roles

Bachelor Stallions:
Reserved for Polly
Reserved for Me

Lone Mares:
Reserved for Polly
Jade | 4 Yrs | Rising Shadows | Pg. 5

Edited at December 8, 2021 02:03 AM by Imperial Sands
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 12:57 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Application Form

Name:
Herd: [Canyon Creek or None]
Desired Rank:
Appearance: [Detailed Description Required]
Personality:
Crush:
Mate:
Foals:
Kin: [Family Relations]
Affiliations: [Indepth Relations]
Other:
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 12:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Additional Roleplay Information

WIP; TBA
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 12:58 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You May Now Post!
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 01:38 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve a herd mare, a herd stallion, a bachelor boy and a lone mare? ^^
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 01:47 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
You got it <3
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 01:49 AM

Meian

Darkseeker

Give Award

ALL image credits on images!!

Name: Cobbler

Nickname: Cob

Herd: Canyon Creek

Desired Rank: Lead- uh... I mean- Lieutenant, because who doesn't want to be?

Appearance:

Cob sports a graceful yet sturdy build. However, he is muscular than agile, and not very quick on his feet due to his bulk. He has a muscular neck, though it still carries his head with grace and confidence. His powerful legs carry him at incredible speeds, though that doesn't make him agile in his speed.

This stud has a beautiful dapple buckskin coat, which changes from a golden brown to a cold dusty brown according to the light. He has a thick coal black mane and tail, which are coarse yet somewhat flowy.

He has dark brown eyes that practically glow with intelligence, curiosity, and inquisitive nature. He stands at 15.3hh, slightly over average for a mustang. He has large, wide, heavy hooves the color of ink. They carry his strong frame with ease across all terrains, wore down after years of the work.

Hs form is covered in small scars. The only one that stands out much is a large, dark scar going from the top of his rump across his hindquarters to his hock on his right side. This occurred when he caught himself in a bramble as a 2 year old, freshly kicked from his old herd. Being younger, alone, and panicked from being separated only days ago from the herd, a cougar took the opportunity and attempted to drag him from the brambles by the haunches. Fortunately, adrenaline kicked in and he bolted from the shocked creature's paws the moment he was out of the bush.

Personality:

Responsible - Observant - Intelligent - Somewhat flirtatious - hot tempered - Respectful - Somewhat manipulative

He, hoping to get a bit higher in the ranks, is a responsible individual. He takes herd safety extremely seriously, and would hardly joke during serious moments. Offer him a problem, and he can usually keep calm and puzzle it out with rational thinking.

When it comes to those higher up the pecking order, he is obedient and respectful, but mostly because it will benefit him later. Mind you, he isn't timid. He will voice his opinion when he deems it a fit time. However, he wouldn't want to risk his place in the herd to make sure the leads make the right call. He might try to persuade them or make them see his side, but he wouldn't dream of defiance unless it is a special case. When it comes to those below him, however, the same reverence isn't offered. Yes, he is respectful. Yes, he'll hear them out and listen carefully and try to empathize. Yes, he will be polite. But he is curt and more firm, knowing that those lower can't treat him as higher-ups could.

This stallion can be very outspoken. He is to the point and blunt with all his opinions when he feels others are simply not listening. However, this is extremely mild and void of anger when those challenging him are not below him, or those below him are simply in a civil disagreement with him. Intelligence is obvious in this male. While he isn't one to grow too close to others, so theydon't necessarily get to see this portrayed, he is the type to make tough calls and make them well. He is decisive, but not so much so that he rushes his decisions or sticks to them too stubbornly.

Lastly, he is extremely hot-tempered. He's a stallion, so this is to be expected, but most don't see this side of him. He controls his reactions well and hides his temper when he knows it will lose him respect or trust.

Crush: The lovely Pheonix :3

Mate: N/A

Foals: Open to unborn or yearling foals :)

Kin: OPEN

Affiliations: TBD; OPEN

Other: N/A

~~

~~~~~

~~

Name: Asthesia [As-thee-juh]

Nickname: Tea [Tee-uh]

Herd: Canyon Creek

Desired Rank: Deputy Mare - She believe she is suited to a position of leadership, but doesn't want too much responsibility

Appearance:

She stands at about 17hh. She will tower above many, though her personality might make her seem a bit smaller than she is. Her build shows signs of athletic abilities. She is well toned, but not too physically strong. Meanwhile, her legs and lithe build give her incredible speed.

Her head is finely shaped, though not pointed. Her ears are delicate, with a slight curve inwards towards each other. Her eyes are large and cool, dark brown, matching the rest of her build's coloring. Her hooves are all dark to match the rest of her aesthetic. Her build has absolutely no white on it.

While she doesn't and never will bulk up too much, no matter how much she eats, as she has a fast metabolism, she usually manages to maintain a healthy weight, though it can be a struggle.

As expected from a herd animal, she is peppered in small nicks from playing, play fighting, and little skirmishes with herd mates.

Personality:

Reserved - Intelligent - Curious - Affectionate - Wise - Cautious - Playful - Optimist

This mare has a docile and motherly nature, overall, but she isn't one to allow others to push her around. She is rather reserved, refraining from being too pushy or bold. However, this isn't to take away from her confidence. She has a natural confidence, which allows her to remain quiet while maintaining her dignity and poise. This is one reason that she's an intelligent individual.

Her watchful eye takes in everything around her, which has led to a good amount of experience and insight on her part. She can make a good call in most situations if given the opportunity. However, she isn't one to speak up without being asked. Unless, of course, she is put into a leadership position. Her ability to take in everything around her leads her to be rather wise as she gains experience. With every experience, she gains knowledge, and her impeccable memory will help her use what was learned in future situations. This being said, she also isn't one to look at situations where she made a mistake and focus on her downfalls. Instead, she looks at it as an opportunity to do better in the future.

Even though on the quieter side, this mare is very affectionate. While it's mostly physical, such as head rubs and little playful nips, she is also one to offer an encouraging word or two where she sees fit. Many would think she is rather mature, considering how young she is.

They often say that curiosity killed the cat. Fortunately, however, this cat is reserved, and treats her savage curiosity responsibly. Well, as responsibly, as you can really expect from an individual that can hardly contain her desire for knowledge. She will often think her actions through before going through with them, but she has her compulsive moments like the best of us.

Crush: TBD

Mate: N/A (open)

Foals:

- Open to foal around 2.5 year
- Open to a yearling
- Open to late pregnancy

Kin: OPEN

Affiliations: TBD; OPEN

Other: Romance sub-plots aren't very original, but always drama. Perhaps I'll try to throw her into a triangle. :3

Edited at December 7, 2021 05:54 PM by Meian
The Canyon Creek Herd | Horse Rp | Open!November 25, 2021 01:54 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Both are accepted Meian <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us